Bullied by my lover

By _GillianGilinsky_

What happened to best friends forever more like best friends for never...Freshman year is the hardest to get... More

Flash back
Reality
What happen?
Winter party
Dinner
Whats wrong with you?
Back to normal
February
The beat down
The party
Friends again?
Jack pov:
Brendas pov:
The call
"The date"
Months later
Graduation night
the gilinskys
Going to college
Was it love
Thank you!!!

Time

1.5K 29 0
By _GillianGilinsky_

It was 11:30 when we got here and we got dressed and enjoyed the view until jacks phone started ringing "ugh." he let out and answered it "hello."
"Yes mom I'm alright..im with Brenda.. No we didn't do anything inappropriate." he gave me a smirk "ok I'll be home in 30 mins,ok bye."

He looked at me and said "we've been caught."he laughed we got into the front seats and left.

Jacks hand was on my thigh and he kept looking at me once in awhile."your beautiful you know that."i smile as he complimented me

"Jac-."he cut me off.

"No, I'm sorry for everything I did it just hurts me knowing that you betrayed me and I was the one who really betrayed you.Brenda I'm sorry I caused all that pain in your life I'm such an ass."i realized he notice my scars it was a few but they weren't fully gone.

"Jack stop apologizing that's the past leave it in the past we live now and your actions now concern me not the past so just don't remind me please..im in love with you not the old jack."i said while grabbing his hand and holding it in mines.

He nodded "thanks for forgiving me."

"Why hold grudges what help does that do." I gave him a weak smiled

"Um can you take me home since we're in your car." he asked

"Just take it home I'll pick it up tomorrow."he nodded and I got off and wobbled into my house.

"I see you can't walk right." he yelled out the window

I just slide my finger across my throat and pointed to him he laughed and drove away.

I walked in and fell instantly to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 4.6K 21
Who knew that teen pregnancies were so complicated? Well, everyone, really! Except for maybe Jenna Holmes. When she discovers she's pregnant, she get...
53.6K 2.5K 18
COMPLETED Sam hates Christmas and everything cheery, but just a few days before Christmas his world is turned upside down... RANKING: #4 in Christma...
950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
24.5K 1.9K 36
I'm building a tower pill by pill Making arrangements for my will I'm building a tower pill by pill Trying to get a good fill Getting involved with...