Shiddat

Von author_118

'No....'she spoke anxiously in anger, her rose-tinted lips trembling, and tears welled up in her eyes. heari... Mehr

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
pictures
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two'
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
Rubab 💕Taha
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
Taniya Shoaib ✨✨
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
taha ❣️ Rubab
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine

fourty five

475 28 27
Von author_118

Rubab's POV

The past week was full of unfolding past; I still can't believe Taha and Taniya Aapi are my cousins.

And as planned, Mamu rukhsat me , like the dream wedding I always dreamed about.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him in a black Lucknowi kurta and pathani salwar with a stole around his neck.

Our journey from Istanbul to Izmir was so tiring because of these heavy heels and attire full of stones and jari handwork.

Its sharp extract is troubling my skin badly. Why do only women have to endure all this to look like a perfect bride? On the other hand, men only wash their face and wear good clothes.

Sighing in frustration, my gaze fell on my husband, who seemed sad while driving.

Yeah, only the two of us are in this limo.

Mamu wants to gift it too, but Taha refused, and so did I because I respect his decision. I don't want him to feel like a low life against this luxury.

His mood—I know he is sad because Shoaib Bhai just came 15 minutes before the nikah.

Taha doesn't know, but I know he was busy with Shreya.

I really feel bad for Taniya Aapi, but I can't help it. And as an elder brother, Taha is worried about Taniya Aapi's happiness because Dishaan Bhai already told him about Shreya.

I wish Bhai would divorce her if he can't be loyal to her because no woman wants her man being shared.

She is pretty; any man will go on his knees for her. Yeah, it's a different thing; no one dares to because of Taha and Baba Jaan.

I pray either Bhai divorces her and chooses Shreya or accepts her with all his heart. There is no in-between because she deserves to be loved wholeheartedly.

Around 12 at night, we reached the house Mamu gifted us. Servants were already present there for our welcome.

I was sitting in the center of the bed with my face covered in a veil.

It all feels like a dream...

Taha came after 10 minutes and sat on the bed.

He removed my veil and passed a black box.

"Aapki muh dikhayi jaana," he said.

He is giving me muh dikhayi after having me two times.

I laugh in my mind and open it.

I immediately wore that platinum band on my ring finger.

But my smile vanished upon hearing his words.

"Jaana, I am sorry, I only have some pennies," he uttered, disappointment dripping from his words.

But I pretend to be unbothered.

After some more exchange of words, I hurriedly stood up and walked towards the mirror.

I don't want to ruin my first night because of his financial insecurity.

The way he touched me in front of the mirror made me see our reflection.

That pain as well as pleasurable hickey.

It's looking adorable on my porcelain skin.

I never adore myself, but every time his actions make me adore my existence.

I saw the darkness in his eyes after seeing my spilling out globe; I know his obsession with my globe.

His darkened eyes make my stomach crunch.

After kissing the life out of me, he laid me on a bed filled with petals.

I know his intention very well; he will not insert his length inside me but surely make my nipples bleed.

Because he is sad and disturbed because of Miral Khala and now worried about Taniya Aapi, and whenever he is sad , angry and happy my globe bears all his mood in unbearable way .

I said my feet are hurting, which actually in pain, to divert his mind.

But he is so observant; he literally saw my stand out buds even in this fully stones and pearl-filled blouse.

But I know he will never put his pleasure over my comfort.

But I feel bad when he pecks my nose and forehead and sits near my feet.

So delicately, he takes both my feet on his thighs and starts massaging them.

"Jaana, why did they turn completely red? Did some insects bite you?" he asked, looking at me.

I shook my head.

"Then?" he asked, massaging my feet.

"Those heels," I replied.

And his eyes turned angry.

"I was looking like a mini Doraemon, that's why... " I mumbled, looking at my chest.

"So you choose to hurt yourself?" He  asked, mocking.

"Still here, let me find some spray or pain reliever," he said, about to stand when I leaned forward and grabbed his wrist.

"No, I hate the smell of spray and pain reliever," I whined.

He shook his head in disappointment and grabbed my nape harshly.

"You are becoming too stubborn, Habibti," he said, making my face so close that his lips brushed against mine.

I gulp, feeling his angry voice, and close my eyes.

But nothing comes from his side.

So I opened my eyes and saw him gawking at my chest.

He is gawking at my globes so shamelessly.

And this deep cut blouse makes his work easier because half of it is showing effortlessly.

I gasp, feeling his lips on my neck, and ever so slowly he unhooked my blouse and made me lay on the bed again.

Then he started his sweet torture on my skin.

His mouth travels from my neck to my buds, and he removed the fabric covering my globes and latched his mouth like a hungry toddler, and started playing with its twin.

I moan and fist his hair in my palm, pressing him more into my skin.

His tongue is licking my tip and teeth are grazing my areola, and the most sweet thing is his beard rubbing against my roundness, making me press him more into me.

Each tug I feel in my triangle it starts dripping there.

Devouring my globe to the extent of chewing up and puckered, he attacks on my second globe and gives the same torture to it.

It's unbearable now, I feel like exploding without him touching my flower.

Am I becoming that needy? Am I a bad girl?

"Control your body, Habibti, because if I touch you there, I swear you will not be able to walk for a month," he mumbled against my tip like a dominant order.

I passed him a glare and started unbuttoning his kurta.

He tilted his head to meet my gaze with questioning eyes.

"It's unfair, Taha. I also want to scratch your skin like the way you chewed mine," I blurted out stupidly but instantly regret my words.

"As you wish, Habibti," saying this, he leaned up and in one swift motion threw his kurta.

His built-up body is so seducing, like each muscle is on point.

He continued his work on his favorite part, and I moan, some painful, some pleasure.

Leaving my globe, he came to my face and latched his lips on mine.

But before I could reciprocate, he left my lips with a harsh bite on my lower lip, making it bleed as I tasted my blood.

He sucks my blood like a dessert, ever so sensually, which makes my core needy.

Then he started leaving wet kisses on my chin and jaw, neck between my globes, halted on my midriff; he growled throatily, sending shivers down my spine.

Resting his beard-clad chin on my belly, his blue eyes are boring into me.

I clenched my thighs because now I am on the verge of exploding.

"Don't you dare waste my dessert beneath this lehenga. Learn to control your body, Habibti," he commanded, staring into my eyes.

my body obey his command because
Immediately,

I gulp, sweat beads traveling from my face, chin, and disappearing on my loose blouse which is above my globes instead of my globe.

I nodded and licked my lips to dampen my dry lips.

But gasp, feeling him rubbing his nose all over my bare belly sensually with wet kisses.

I don't know what he is mumbling under his breath, but I can feel his breath on my bare skin.

I clench my thighs more as I feel him now rubbing his beard-clad chin and cheeks against my skin.

Ah, it's a sensation.

I grab his hair and press his face more into my skin.

Ah, now I am feeling his saliva on my bare skin, which is beyond pleasurable.

I close my eyes, and my lips parted automatically.

Suddenly I feel heavy on my belly and open my eyes hearing his voice.

"You're becoming too needy, love," he said with his head on my bare midriff, exactly on my navel.

I breathe harshly.

His soft locks are tickling me, but I am feeling calm as well as butterflies in my stomach.

My hand reaches his head, and I asked, caressing his forehead with my fingers.

"All credit goes to my dear husband," I said looking at him.

He turns his eyes and chuckled.

We talked about lots of things with his head on my navel like a pillow. About his childhood, as much as he remembered about miraal khala and Talha khalu.

Now I am feeling sleepy, so I said, playing with his beard.

"I am sleepy," I said, tiringly.

"Then sleep," he replied and turned his head and left a sucking kiss around my navel making me moan then again put his head on my navel.

I nodded and slowly removed my already loose blouse and, caressing with his hair, I don't know when I fell asleep with his head on my bare midriff, with my chewed up nipple bare and a lehenga on, hair spread wide on the bed with the headpiece still on it.( Pasha )

*******

I will not update further 😕😕😕😕

No comments, no likes it feels like i am wasting my time 🥺🥺

I feel demotivated

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 157 16
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...
595K 22.4K 26
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 IN ISLAM #10 IN SPIRITUAL "Tell me what you want. Anything. Just don't hurt them." That quirked his interest. "You would give me...
935K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
104K 2.8K 41
PREVIOUSLY NAMED 'Maybe it was never meant to be...' "Why did you do this to me? WHY ME? AN ALREADY BROKEN girl? Why did you show me a fake world and...