Taken By Them

By simply2teens_

Getting taken was never our plan. Meeting them wasn't so much of one either. What if one day you were with yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chaper 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 16
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Hey Guys

Chapter 31

225 10 0
By simply2teens_

Nicole's p.o.v

I walked downstairs and lit a cigarette as I watched Sam trying to do yoga. He looked at the cigarette I had in my hand and broke it in half and stomped on it. "What the hell." I grabbed another cigarette but he grabbed the whole pack and broke then in half.

"You don't need to smoke." He cleaned up the mess he made and tossed it away in the trash. "Oh yeah and Nash is coming home today." I followed him into the kitchen and sat on the counter, letting my legs dangle off.

"You still owe me a pack of cigarettes."

He stood in between my legs and looked me in the eye. "I don't owe you anything." He laughed before picking my and running into the backyard, throwing me into the pool.

"Sam." I screeched, possibly breaking a glass. I glared at him as he laid on the ground laughing to himself. "Can you at least help me out." I extended my arm waiting for him to help. As soon as his hand was attached to mine I pulled him into the pool and laughed.

"Good one." He giggled as he swam next to me. I got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around myself as I walked inside noticing that Nash was walking in. I looked behind myself and saw Sam walking in.

"Um."

"It's fine, come on." Sam grabbed me by my wrist and walked me upstairs as I watched Nash look at us confused. "Just stay away from him."

I smiled and nodded my head in agreement. "I want to show you something later." I whisper into his ear before running to my room.

"Um Nicole can I talk to you." Kaitlynn knocked at my door. I unlocked the door and let her in.

"What's up." I said as I wrapped my hair up in a towel. She gave me a worried look and handed me a paper from the doctors. I scanned through it and looked back at her. "So your-your pregnant?"

She looked up at me, playing with her fingers and nodded her head yes. "By who?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 18 24
"Matthew? Why are your eyes black?" I managed to say once Marcus' hands loosened the grip on my mouth. "Run." he tells me. Marcus let go of me and sh...
72.9K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
94K 1.1K 36
Jasmine Gomez. Just a 17 year old going 18. You think her life is perfect. Not really. Her Dad died when she was 15. And her Mom doesn't care for her...
369K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...