Shiddat

By author_118

'No....'she spoke anxiously in anger, her rose-tinted lips trembling, and tears welled up in her eyes. heari... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
pictures
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two'
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
Rubab ๐Ÿ’•Taha
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty four
fourty five
Taniya Shoaib โœจโœจ
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
taha โฃ๏ธ Rubab
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine

fourty three

512 27 2
By author_118

Taha's POV

It's been a month since that horrible fight between me and Dishaan Malik, and suddenly it feels like everything has changed. Abraham Ahmad is way too nice to me and Taniya, and the servants in this house are treating Taniya like a princess, especially the old servants. It's weird, but maybe she's now part of Dishaan Malik's family, that's why.

Argh... Dishaan Malik, I hate this man to the core. How could he peek into our bedroom and spread false rumors of me forcing my wife? Seriously?

But in this one month, lots of things have changed. Abraham Ahmad made me treat with the best doctors here, and he himself took care of my medicine. The kingly treatment they are providing me is too uncomfortable and indigestible.

For God's sake, I am a trained terrorist; this type of thing is too normal in my day-to-day life. But alas, you can't win with the Ahmad siblings. Right, Anam Ahmad? She is also treating me and Taniya like we are precious to her.

Come on, they are just compensating for the damage they did to Rubab, nothing else. Because she is precious to them, and Taniya and I are precious to her.

Now my body is completely healed. Abraham Ahmad wants us to remarry as he wants to celebrate Rubab's marriage grandly. I am okay with it because deep down, only the two of us know how we got nikahfied in the past. But surprisingly, he said he wants Taniya's wedding also grand because he ruined her wedding day.

But before this, he personally asked Taniya if she wants a divorce because she was bound with Shoaib unwillingly, but she denied, saying that it was her fate to get married like this.

Kaffarah is a real bitch. I got married to Rubab in the same way but under different circumstances, and now my sister is bound with Rubab's brother in the same way unwillingly, A bitter smile came on my lips.

I was sitting in Rubab's room when a servant came to me and informed me that Abraham had asked for my presence.

Rubab is busy with Taniya and other ladies for the wedding day preparations.

I headed towards the place where he was waiting for me by following the servant.

I entered and my eyes were shocked to see the portrait of Taniya on the wall, the same as the portrait of Rubab's mother, but why does she look so young in this portrait?

"Sit, Taha," I snapped out of my daze upon hearing Baba Jaan's voice.

"Yes," I said and walked towards the couch.

Abraham was sitting in a kingly chair, Baba Jaan was sitting on a sofa across from me, and that bastard Dishan was standing beside Abraham's chair; I just hate seeing his face.

Before I could say something, Taniya entered with Rubab, Anam, and Sunidhi.

"They must be discussing the grand wedding," I thought.

But Taniya's face turned shocked upon seeing the portrait in front of her.

"Wait, it's not her?"

Rubab sat beside me, followed by Taniya and Anam, meanwhile, Sunidhi sat on a single sofa beside Baba Jaan.

"Mamu, this portrait looks marvelous. Are you going to gift it to Taniya Aapi?" she asked excitedly.

He shook his head and took a deep breath.

"It's not Taniya's portrait, princess," he said, and curiosity took hold of me.

"Then who is she?" I asked immediately.

"Miraal Ahmed your mother "

My heart stopped upon hearing Baba Jaan's voice.

"My mother? How could she? And why the hell is her portrait standing on the White Castle's wall?"

"What are you saying, Baba Jaan?" Taniya asked, looking at the woman who looked like her.

"I am your mamu; she is my sister," Abraham Ahmad spoke after a whole minute of silence.

And my brain cells stop working. I can't proceed with his words, Taniya lamented.

"When Baba Jaan said,

'She is Miraal, Abraham's sister, your mother...'" Taniya's voice trailed off, her body shivering.

"What... what are you saying, Baba Jaan?" she asked, her voice quivering.

"I am saying the truth," he said, looking towards Abraham.

"You are lying, right?" I asked in disbelief.

But the sincerity in his eyes spoke beyond anything.

"She is my sister, Taha " looking at me, Abraham said.

I don't know what to say. It feels like my tongue is voiceless right now.

"Itne saalon Tak Kahan the aap?" Taniya asked with tearful eyes.

Anam and Abraham got up immediately from their place and rushed to Taniya.

"Meri gudiya, don't cry... please," Abraham said while wiping her tears.

She cried more.

"Tell me? Itne saalon Tak Kahan the aap? Agar aap sach mein hamare khooni rishtedar hain to kyon hame zindagi ke itne saal yateemon jaise jeena pada?" She broke down crying, and Anam immediately caged her head in her belly.

"I am sorry, gudiya. I was not strong enough to take a stand for your mother," Abraham said, caressing her head still buried in Anam's belly.

"Your 'sorry' won't compensate for our miserable childhood," I said in anger, standing up, but Rubab held my hands.

"Please," she begged with teary eyes, "stay."

"I am sorry for everything. I am a loser, Taniya. Please forgive me," Abraham said, crying.

And it's really awful to watch a mafia lord crying helplessly.

Is he really my uncle? The woman in the portrait is definitely my mother because she is the doppelganger of my sister, but...

"Sorry for everything," he cried, "I am a loser. I am not a good brother to my Anam nor a good uncle to three of you. I am just trash without my sisters," he cried, and this time I felt hurt seeing his condition. But still, lots of questions are bursting in my mind.

"Abraham...." Sunidhi held him, and he cried more.

"Taha, he was just a little boy when Miraal chose your father over her betrothed man, which led to a war between them," Baba Jaan said.

"You know everything?" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded.

"I hate you, Baba Jaan. You also played with my emotions," I screamed painfully.

"Don't say this, Taha," he said coming to me, but I stopped him, showing my palm.

"No," I said, and I was about to walk towards the door when Anam grabbed my wrist.

"Taha... please," she begged.

"Don't throw my brother on more guilt," she begged.

I chuckled sarcastically.

"Your brother's guilt will never bring my childhood back, and at this age of 37, do you think I need this family drama thing?" I asked rudely.

"37 aur 73, everyone needs family, Taha," Sunidhi spoke, caressing Taniya's crying form.

"Tsk tsk, I don't need family at all, not the family like this who forget about our existence and now suddenly pretending like they search for us like mad lions," I mocked.

"If he really loves my mother , then why the hell does he never try to get in touch with her?"

"Why don't you ever contact us? If you really love my mother, then why?" I asked. I wanted to know.

"Because I thought my sister died that day in the accident. Talha never told Rabail Aapi about your existence," he said and came towards me.

"Listen, I am not forcing you to treat me like your uncle nor do I want to dig into the past," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Then why the hell did you reveal this thing?" I asked.

: He remained silent, so I spoke.

"The only relationship we share is that I am your niece's husband. Nothing else. I don't want this sudden relation and connection with your name," I said, removing his hands from my shoulder.

"Taha, please don't say this," Anam Malik came to me and cupped my face with teary eyes.

"Please don't say this. See, I am your aunt," she said, but I am too angry to listen to anything.

I don't know if I am angry or emotional, but all this is so overwhelming.i just want to scream and cry loudly where nobody hears my cries.

"Please Taha, ek dafa baat to sunain. Aap khala ki," Rubab said, coming beside me.

Allah, why is she crying? My only weakness is her and Taniya's tears and right now both of them are crying misrebly.

I turned towards her and grabbed her baby face between my palms.

Her green orbs were wet and red, and her lips turned into a pout as I grabbed her cheeks.

"Don't cry, jaana. I am listening to them, okay? I agreed that they are my relatives. Please don't cry," I pleaded like a baby.

She nodded, but tears were still flowing from her eyes.

"Please don't cry, jaana," I pleaded and wiped her tears with my rough palm.

She hugged me and cried into my chest. Her tears were tormenting me.

"I want this nikah thing by tomorrow. I will leave this place after that," I said, caressing her back.

"And what will you feed to my sister?" For the first time, Dishaan Malik spoke.

I remained silent as I can't take her to Afghanistan , nor will I go to Atarib because Baba jaan hid all this from me.

"Tell me? What will you feed my princess? You will feed her with your haram income?" He asked.

Anger is surging in my veins, but her crying head near my chest is keeping me sane.

"Tell me," Dishaan Malik came in front of us and spoke, gritting his teeth.

"You want to hurt my sister's feelings, right? Where every day she woke up with the fear of losing you?" He asked, and reality hit me like an iron rod.

But before I could speak, Abraham Ahmad said,

"Life and death are in Allah's hands, Dishaan. If he wants to leave from here, he can leave."

**""""****

Tell me how's the chapter?

It's kinda boring but i am too excited to write the next phase of the story

And sorry for being late i was busy due to family gathering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 20.9K 37
"๐˜•๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด. ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ. ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ฆ...
608K 32.3K 54
๐Ÿ’žWinner of Infinity Awards 2018๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ž Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
589K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!โœ”๐Ÿ”ฑโœ… "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
1.2M 54.9K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...