That one trip to Italy

By sophiebooks652

Harvey and Maddie have been sworn enemies since as long as they can remember. Now as they hit their senior ye... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜-πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜-π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜-ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π˜-πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘

420 10 2
By sophiebooks652

"Fuck everyone in this school." Xander shoves his bag under the table and takes a seat next to Avery.

"What is it now?" Nate laughs. "My teacher just gave me a detention when I gave her my homework." He scoffs.

"Did you do the homework though Xan?" Harvey asks. He gives Harvey a look. "No, but I gave her the homework sheet."

"You fucking idiot you gave her an empty homework sheet." Bella laughs. "Well she said hand up the homework sheet so I did." Xander shrugs.

"Xander what." Avery looks at him puzzled. "Babe at least I handed a piece of paper in." Xander puts his hands up in defeat.

"Alright. Who is coming to our grannie on Saturday?" Nate changes the subject.

"I think all of us are going." I point to Liv, Ave and Bells. "Yeah I am coming for that pizza." Bella says.

"Not for us? I am so hurt Bella." Xander puts a hand on his heart. "Shut the fuck up Xander." Bella snaps at him and Xander gives her the middle finger.

"Alright prom tickets go on sale in three days everyone." Zoe from the prom council hands us all prom flyers.

The flyer is filled with a bunch of dark blues and blacks and in the middle is 'PROM' in huge silver sparkly letter.

The bells rings and we all rush to our next class eager for the day to end to get to the big party happening tonight.

This party happens once a year and it gets freaking massive.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

We are at volleyball training and we are checking the clock constantly so we can rush out of here and get ready for the party.

"Girls stop staring at that bloody clock and keep training." Coach snaps at us and we continue to play.

A few minutes pass and she finally lets us out. "Mads you ready?" Liv swings her car keys and we drive to her house.

"We still haven't talked about the wedding with Harvey." She smirks keeping her eyes on the road.

"There is nothing to tell, we had fun together and I actually enjoyed it." I shrug. "That is not nothing." She scoffs. I laugh. "Okay fine you're right."

"What are you wearing tonight?" She pulls up into her driveway. "Well I bought my black maxi skirt but I was wondering if I could look for a nice top.

"Of course. Let me go shower and you can look through my clothes then shower." She throws her volleyball bag on the floor and walks to her bathroom.

I look through her clothes and pick out a black tube top and once she is done showering I get in and we get ready for the party.

"You ready?" Olivia throws on her jacket and we walk down the stairs. "Don't be to late girls." Olivia's mom Sarah smiles at us from the lounge. "We won't mom." Liv opens the door letting me through.

We arrive and as usual there was already people making out at the front some man practically shoving his tongue down her throat. "Get a room." I hear Olivia mumble as she grabs my hand and we walk through the crowd of people.

A man brushes his hand along my waist and I feel my heart race nervously I hold onto Olivia's arm as she guides me through the people.

We walk to the kitchen and Bells Avery and Xander were doing shots. "Mads here!" Bella yells over the loud music handing me a shot.

Well she offered, might as well take it.

I take the shot and the burning liquor goes down my throat. Harvey and Nate come over. Nate wraps his arm around Olivia. My eyes trail down Harvey's body, he is in a pair of baggy jeans with a top that fits well with his biceps.

Oh my fucking gosh I need to stop.

I lift my eyes back to his and he stares at me with a smirk. I turn my direction to the people in the back round playing beer pong.

I could feel a tall presence and I turn to hear Harvey. I could smell is cologne as he looks down at me and to the back yard. "You. Me. Beer pong now."

I raise an eye brow. "Alright, but be prepared to lose." I walk out the door and he follows.

Harvey bounces the ball in between his fingers a hint of competitive glint in his eyes.

Before he could even throw the ball I aim it and bounce it on the table and it lands in one of the cups.

"For fucks sake." Harvey picks up the drink and downs it quickly. The other people on the team go and once it is back for us he quickly bounces the ball it landing in the cup. The crowd watching cheers as I drink as much as I can.

The game was getting intense, as each player sinking shot after shot in an effort to get each other out. Harvey remained competitive as we threw each shot determined to win.

"You know I am gonna win Harvey might as well let me have it now." I distract him from his turn.

"Mhm." he says in response as he bounces the ball in and gets the winning shot. His winning smirk only made me more mad as his team cheered.

"That's not fair!" I exclaim. He walks on over to me. "Come on Mads, don't be a sore loser." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes and walk off to go find my friends. "You are such a child." He laughs following after me.

"I know if you lost you would probably be having a full meltdown." I cross my arms. "Well I won so it doesn't matter." He rubs it in.

"Asshole." I turn around to look for some of my friends. They are all sitting on the couch with a bunch of others getting ready for some game.

"What are you guys doing?" I sit down my head spinning slightly from all the drinking.

Okay next time someone offers a drink I will say no.

"Truth of dare." Bella says. "That is such a fucking kid game." Some guy laughs sitting on the couch.

"Alright then leave?" Bella takes a sip off her drink. He just scoffs and lays against the couch. "Eloise truth or dare." Bella's gaze goes to Eloise. "Dare." She grins.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest guy in the room." She nods getting up and lifting Liam's chin up smashing her lips into his.

Everyone erupts into laughs. "Alright enough." Some guy throws a pillow at Liam.

Eloise sits back down pleased with herself while everyone laughs. Eloise looks around the room till her eyes stop on mine. "Maddie, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I cross my legs. "I dare you to spend 7 minutes in the closet with Harvey."

I groan. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Olivia gives me a smirk. "Bu-" "Anymore complaining and it will be doubled to 14." Eloise cuts in.

"We are not children." Harvey grunts getting up. Eloise opens a small closet door shutting it leaving us in the dark.

I lean against the wall and I could feel Harvey's warm body nearly touch mine. "Are you going to talk?" Harvey's arm brushes mine.

"Nope." "Come on you can't be mad at me for a stupid game?"
"Yes I can be."

"You know you're cute when you're mad?"

What.

I swallow. "Okay." He leans against the wall across from me. The slight bit of brightness reflecting from the small window showing his face.

"Are you going to prom?" He asks crossing his arms. "Yeah." My mind goes to what I am going to wear. I really need to go shopping for a dress.

"Maddie?" He says. "I am sorry for just showing up at your house." He looks down at the floor. My face softens. "Don't be. I understand it was kinda fun."

His face lights up an annoying smirk spreading across his face. "Did you just admit for the second time you liked hanging out with me?"

"No." I lie. "Alright whatever you say." He lets out a low chuckle. The closet was crammed and all I could hear was the muffled music and sound of people laughing.

"Okay fine. Maybe just maybe. I don't hate hanging out with you as much as I pretend too." I admit. I look up at him his face looking surprised. There was unspoken heavy feelings in the air as I wait for him to talk.

"Just maybe, I don't hate hanging out with you either." He looks up at me a stupid smile on his face that I seem to love.

"Stop looking at me like that." He looks down at the ground. "Why?" We were so close, close enough for our lips to touch.

"Maddie." He exhales. "Ye-" My words were cut off with his lips smashing into mine. Before I could even do anything he backs away confused. "Sorry." He mumbles but before he could say anything else I hold onto his neck placing my lips on his.

He kept one hand tight on my waist and the other holding my cheek. My hands run in his hair "fuck." He whispers into my mouth.

I pull him by his shirt bringing him closer not wanting this to end. He suddenly pulls back smirking at me. I look down scared for him to see how red my cheeks were. He tilts my head up letting out a small chuckle before moving his lips onto mine kissing me again.

Electricity runs up and down my spine as Harvey's hands touch my back and waist. I breath heavily as he places small kisses along my jaw and than my neck. He places his lips back on mine again as we move in sync. "Maddie." I hear him whisper. I part my lips and I lean out of the kiss. I turn my head and the door creaks open. "Ready to come out?" I hear a voice say and we quickly jump away from each other.

"Yep." I brush through my hair quickly rushing out the door.

Oh my god what the fuck did I just do.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

OH MY GODDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241 4 21
Take a look into the world's of Maddie, Nick, and Lilly as they embark on the journey that is Highschool. What will they do and how will they cope wi...
206 14 40
When Anna's life long best friend Molly died from a rare genetic disease the freshman year of high school she had one last request for her - take car...
6.1K 263 35
One last trip with her family before she goes to University. Her intentions for this trip were to spend every minute making memories and savouring t...
519 52 14
{31/12/23} - {-/-/24} Previously known as π€π¦πžπ₯𝐒𝐚 ══════◄‒‒❀‒‒►══════ ❝There is a thin line between love and ha...