Fix You// Taekook

By LluviaEnTuVida

"Rewinding time isn't possible, but I want a do-over. Another chance to do something right the second time. F... More

Disclaimer
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Part 9

214 33 126
By LluviaEnTuVida

📢This chapter contain murder and continuation of smut.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, T-Taehyung... s-s-slow down," Jungkook moans digging his fingernails into Taehyung's shoulders, pulling him closer to his body in an attempt to get him to slow his thrust.

Growling Taehyung answers, "don't you dare try to stop me, Jeon Jungkook," Non-stop Taehyung grabs Jungkook's arms then pins his hands over his head. Finally, he can have Jungkook like this, how could he ask stop now? "I'm going to fuck you to my heart's content, yes, yes, yes," he grunts picking up his pace.

Both mates are sweaty and sticky due to their activities. They have been going at it for hours and the whole cabin is filled with their grunts, moans and skin slapping sounds.

Jungkook doesn't actually mind, he is loving it. For the first time in 16 years, he wants to have sex, but at the same time he can't feel his legs anymore. Taehyung's thrusts are getting sloppy, "you're so beautiful," Taehyung says bending down and biting Jungkook's bottom lip. "Mine, only mine." With a final thrust Taehyung cums inside Jungkook for the 9th time and Jungkook cums all over his stomach.

Taehyung doesn't stop thrusting though, just slows his pace giving Jungkook time to recover. He kisses, sucks and bites, Jungkook's now marked skin in between each slow thrust. 

Overstimulated, Jungkook's legs shake, he has them wrapped around Taehyung's waist. He starts to feel Taehyung's dick twitch inside him and just sighs, doesn't this monster ever stay down? Jungkook wonders feeling how Taehyung begins to pick up speed. One powerful thrust is all it takes for Jungkook to see stars as Taehyung hits his abused prostate skillfully. 

Whimpering, Jungkook bites Taehyung's bicep, the pleasure is too much for him. Taehyung is definitely sex deprived, Jungkook thinks as he moves his mouth to Taehyung's chest, licking and sucking. 

"I'll wash us up after this," Taehyung says starting to think that maybe he is overdoing it with the 10th round. Maybe.......................

When Taehyung finally cums he flops on the space next to Jungkook on the bed catching his breath. After several seconds, he looks towards Jungkook, but the sight of his omegas body starts making him hard again. That pretty pink suckable dick, those thick thighs, slim waist, flat stomach and those pink swells are making his mouth water. He needs to give Jungkook time to heal, though.

Taehyung sits up then gets up picking Jungkook up bridal style and carries him to the bathroom. Jungkook actually fell asleep in just a few seconds! The plus side is that at least he'll be able to use his demonic powers and not act like a pathetic human.

As he washes Jungkook's body Taehyung wonders how Jungkook took care of himself in the past. Did they leave him if he passed out or continued to abuse his unconscious body? "Nobody will hurt you Jungkook, nobody but me. I just don't know if I love you," Taehyung mutters as he washes his and Jungkook's body. "I'm so confused, but then again, how can I not love you? No matter what, I will never leave you, you will never leave me. I die in you, and you die in me." 

Now, another thing is that surely Jungkook's wolfs presence played a role in their sexual activities. For whatever reason their wolves were briefly awakened but Taehyung feels his alpha slowly go back into deep slumber, as is Jungkook's omega. Probably Jungkook will once again be afraid of being touched intimately, but hopefully at least he won't get another panic attack. 

The downside is that Taehyung loved having sex with him and will have to hold-back his urgers. A psychotic murdered yes, but not a cheater. He is not like Jungkook. 

Smiling at Jungkook's stirring body Taehyung finishes bathing them both. He then once again carries Jungkook to the bedroom and snaps his fingers to change the bedding. Yes, it his and Jungkook's, but he rather not sleep in a bed full of cum. 

Placing his sleeping mate on the bed Taehyung decides to catch dinner. He's hungry, before leaving he makes sure Jungkook is asleep then disappears in a curtain of black smoke.

In New York City, a woman wearing a white short, low cut dress staggers around heartbroken and a little drunk. She giggles as the night breeze hits her face, hating how her special day ended. Today is her 21st birthday and she was celebrating it in a club but saw her boyfriend kissing another girl! 

Then he dared to say it was the kiss was an accident and he fell on the other girl's lips. Man whore is what he is, she scoffs and continues walking but hears a voice ask, "are you lost baby girl?" 

Excited she turns wondering if perhaps the time has come to finally get kidnapped by a hot mafia because he's crazily in love with her! The girl looks around and finds a man leaning on a wall under a red neon light. His hair is ash blond, perfect jawline, and his open shirt show off his abs. 

Her eyes wonder the man's body and she finds herself walking in his direction. It's fine, her boyfriend cheated, so she's single now. It's her birthday and she deserves to be kidnapped by the hot mafia. 

Thrilled she reaches the man forgetting everything about stranger danger and as she quickly reaches him, the first thing she does is try to touch his exposed chest. However, he catches her hand and says, "I'm taken, and I was just wondering if you were lost and needed help." The man's voice is so deep and..........it's sexy.

"Playing hard to get?" she whispers inching closer to him. She wants to touch him, smell him.........taste him.

"No," he replies smiling, pulling her towards him. She presses her body on him as he still doesn't let her touch him, confused she looks up at his face and tries to scream as his eyes turn full black. Even the white part of the eye is black, dark and flames can be seen dancing inside those black demonic eyes. She can't scream though, no matter how much she tries there is no sound coming from her mouth. "Stop moving," the man orders, his voice sounds annoyed "I'm tired and just need a quick bite."

She tries to break free, but it is useless, he's way stronger. "Bye-bye," he whispers in a mocking tone then sees as he raises his hand and thrusts it in her chest. Wide eye the girl sees the man pull her heart out and taking a bite out of it, before everything goes black. 

Sighing in boredom, Taehyung quickly eats the girl's heart, blood running down his lips to his chest. "Guess, I'll shower in the river before bed," he groans. He really is tired and wants to cuddle Jungkook. Taehyung takes the girls soul but decides to save it for Yoongi before returning to Jungkook. Yoongi really is obsessed with collecting souls, loves to torture them before he gobbles them all up.

No after life for those people, not even hell.

No, Yoongi is not like Taehyung, he's worse. Bogum and Yoongi know his secret, but Bogum is too innocent to know the whole truth. 

Taehyung returns back to Seoul, his hair back to black as he dips into the river fully clothed. The water is freezing, but he's excited. Soon everything will end, soon he will rule, and Jungkook will join him. Eventually......

That demon he made the deal with thought he was smart, but come one, he bargained with the Kim Taehyung. He might've been naive but not stupid. Did that demon really think Taehyung would be okay with dying in 5 years? Being tortured for all eternity? Nah...........he's too hot to let demons cut his open over and over again. 

Also, did that bitch really think she was the main lead in some mafia fic? Honestly people are so delusional nowadays. 

Taehyung continues to swim in the river, lathering his body as he discards his clothes and lets them float away before they disappear into nothingness. He's tired and upset Jungkook keeps saying he is in love with him. How could he have fallen in love with a dead man? "A second choice is all I am," Taehyung hisses picking up a boulder from the riverside and throwing it as far as he can screaming. It hurts dammit! It hurts so much knowing that Jungkook only chose him as an alternative. That he was not his first love, not then and surely not now as Taehyung refuses to believe that bullshit story of love Jungkook recited earlier.

Why couldn't Jungkook just accept rejection and walk away? Everything would be so much easier than seeing the light of hope Taehyung saw earlier leave his doe eyes again. A tear escapes the corner of Taehyung's eye as he remembers all the hope and dreams, he had with Jungkook once upon a time. How could he forget that nightmares were also dreams? 

Now he is this demon. No, he's not human, he gave that up when he bargained. What's good about humanity anyways? People walk all over you if you are less, everybody is corrupt. No better than demons, because that what he is. A demon, a full-grown demon, who feeds not just on flesh and souls, but also on strife and pain. 

Looking at the moon Taehyung smiles wondering how much she must be withering in anger at his choices. She let him die and refused to help him get back. Taunting Taehyung exits the river fully naked and returns to the house with Jungkook. 

Jungkook, Jungkook, even if your soul is mine, you don't belong in hell, Taehyung thinks as he lays back down with his omega on the bed. "Let's change that," Taehyung murmurs, hugging his mate from behind as the perfect person come in mind.

The bitch is annoying anyways, Taehyung groans remembering her personality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Up:

More writing.

I'll fix my mistakes if I ever feel like it. 💣

Let me clear up again, that this and the original version plot are the same. I am just letting you all know why Taehyung acted how he did and knew everything from the start this time around. IDK how you all thought he and Jungkook got a second chance, if you all did at all, but come on I love angst too much. 

Also, my ex-main account is back, but IDK what I'm going to do with it yet. I already published everything here and Inkitt. I might just publish It's Just An Illusion and Vante there and All That Glitters and Guitar Strings here, keep those four stories on separate accounts. But I haven't decided. I'll see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 109K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
140K 7.8K 23
Jungkook was seventeen when his parents were killed mercilessly . Since then he has been eager to take revenge on his perpetrator. Finally, after fiv...
158K 9.8K 43
𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒/𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓. ──⭒─⭑─⭑─⭒── The omega narrows his eyes, glaring at the alpha while clenching his fists. His...
178K 8.5K 50
Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble from day one.He only sucked it up because...