Something About Blue (S.A.B)

By Dark_sky332

Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is... More

Main/Other Characters
1. Gateway Fucking High
2. Who You Calling Bitch, Fucker?
3. What, Am I Getting Tiny?
4. Old Friends
5. Somethings Never Change
6. Memories
7. Fear Of Not Being Accepted
Author's note!!
Short chapter: My Mouth Longs For Coffee
8. I Like You, Hudson
9. I Love The Way I Am
10. I Thought You Wouldn't agree
11. Love Is An Overrated Shit
12. He Has Sensitive Nips
13. Beautiful Creature
14. I Wanted To See Him Melt.
15. The Fucking Basketball Team
16. Dana and Co
17. Silent But Deadly Hardcore Fellow
18. Hey, Blue Conan!
Short Chapter: What The Fuck Dude?
19. Wait... You Care About Me?
20. I Dare You To Kiss Me
21. It's You
22. Money Isn't Really A Problem To Me
23. A Best Friend Kiss?
S.A.B (the first edition)
24. I Take Chemistry Classes Idiot
Author's note!!
26. Camping Trip Next Week
27. This Is Blue's Instagram Account!
28. Crayons?
29. I Hope I Don't Forget It Again
30. Yeah No Shit
31. Get Up Hudson
32. Don't Touch My Hair
33. Beer?
34. A Merman?

25. Am I Really Annoying To You?

33 4 0
By Dark_sky332

OH MY GOOOOOOODNESSSS!!!
1K READS, are you fucking me?

DAMN!!!

I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw it, I had to refresh it if it was real or not. Thank you guys so much for your support, I am really grateful, thank you all.

In less than a week, 1K reads
WOW!

Because of this I'll publish two chapters after this one, I am still amazed by it but thank you guys so much.

Have a great day.

Bye bye.

Hudson

I was by my locker waiting for my friends to come so we can all go out like we planned.

Me and Blue talking to each other was like a dream that I thought would will come to pass, like we actually laughed and smiled at each other, I wonder why though, because never in a million years or a billion life times would he ever talk to me.

Should I confront him?

I brushed off the thought as I raised my head and saw him coming out of the boys bathroom cleaning his hands with the toilet paper and throwing it in the trash can near the door. He raised his hair up and packed in a messy bun with the rubber band that was on his wrist.

I was just looking at everything he was doing, it was so bizarre for someone to look this hot and not even care about it, like other boys in this school won't rest on claiming on how hot and handsome they are but Blue is like 100× hotter than all of them and I have never heard once say he is fine.

As he was walking away, his eyes landed on mine and my heart felt warm and fuzzy, I am not lying but then his direction changed as he was walking to my direction.

I thought I was daydreaming but I wasn't he was walking towards me I just watched him as a smile grew on his face and I felt my heart flutter.

What is happening to me?

He walked closer until he was directly 3 feet apart from me as I just stared at him.

"Hi". He said as my mouth dropped.

"Wait, what is happening?" I asked him.

"What?" He was oblivious to the question.

"You are talking to me, doesn't that bother you because it kinda bothers me".

"Oh that" was all Mr perfect could say. "Isn't it not you wanted?"

"No that was before, I had totally given up on being your friend, you made it clear that I was annoying you".

"So I should stop talking to you or-"

"No, please talk to me I like your company, your presence is really relaxing but I'm not saying it in a weird way though".

"Okay, okay the reason I don't know why I am talking to you, I lost my best friend I guess but I'm already over it so yeah". He said and there was an awkward silence between us.

"So now my finally question". I said getting his attention. "Am I really annoying to you?"

He laughed. "Well yes you are, I mean you were but whatever... Yeah you are annoying". He said.

"I don't blame you". I said as I spotted my friends heading toy direction. "My friends are coming so I guess that is queue to leave". He nodded.

"Yeah, see you later I guess". He walked away and they came to me.

"Hey what's up?" Moon asked.

"Nothing much, how about you guys?" I asked.

"Well just the same old same". Dana said and nodded.

"Why was Blue here? Did he say something bad to you?" Andrew said as his face changed.

"No he didn't, he was just.. um.. I don't even know why he was here". I scratched my head.

"You promised me you wouldn't talk to him again, babe".

"I know and I'm sorry but he kept on talking to me in class when I thought he wouldn't so I kept our conversation going". I explained to Andrew.

"In class?" He squeezed his brows together.

"Yeah, in class". He awkwardly shift his body from mine.

"So you guys free? I don't wanna go home now". Deborah asked.

"Actually I am not free, I have to do some research at home but I'll catch up with you guys later". Andrew said and walked away without even giving me a goodbye kiss or something.

"Is everything okay with you guys?" Moon asked.

"Yes it is, I hope". I said not certain about it. "Come on let's get out here". I said and we all put our books in our various locker and carried what we needed at home and when we were done we exited the building and left the school premises.

Blue

I placed my bike in the trunk of my Jeep before hoping inside and driving home.

I claimed the ladder to the attic in the hallway, when I got inside I realized that none of out things were here and remembered we didn't grow up in this house.

The attic was empty and spacious dark and creep just how I like places.

"I'm definitely gonna be hanging out here more". I said and turned on the light.

My aim was to go to the roof and enjoy the cool evening breeze and listen to the relaxing and calming songs in my playlist.

I opened the small door on the ceiling as the attic brightened up. I carried the sketch book and my pencil sets to the roof top and after placing them I went down to my room to carry my phone, headphone, eraser set, my canvas, paint brushes and painting equipment.

After moving everything one by one inside the attic and placing them well, I decided to clean up the attic and design it to my liking, I don't usually do this because we have houses in different countries and this house wasn't my favourite but I have till October before I move into my house.

But this attic now made me like this house and I have want to enjoy it before I move.

I started to clean the walls with a feather duster and getting rid of spiders and shit, I stumbled upon a Tarantula spider and it was laying eggs.

"My oh my, what are you doing up here alone, Mrs Spider". I said as I placed my hand in front of her has she claimed my hand.

I haven't mentioned this before but I am not afraid of spiders or snakes or crocodiles or anything that has to do with animals that are dangerous, I wasn't afraid of death either because it was actually a nice thing, if I die I wouldn't mind at all and I won't cry because it is something that I like.

But I'm sure God doesn't want me to die now because I haven't done what he wants me to yet, so death can wait.

I placed the Tarantula on my head and took her to my room, I looked for a empty container to put the her inside for the mean time then I'll buy those transparent boxes for her. I found one and placed her side then using my pen to pop holes in the container then placed it on my desk, then went back to the attic.

I can't believe I am doing all of these work, I am a lazy person I know that and where is all this energy coming from? Very very unusual experience.

After hours of cleaning, painting mad designing, I was finally done with my hang out room. I showered afterwards and went downstairs.

Mom made one of her delicious soups for dinner, it wasn't my favourite one but I liked this soup too.

We all went to the dinning, prayed for our dinner, dined with mi familia and went back to my room, I was so exhausted that I couldn't even take off my clothes but I slept off with them on.

The in the process, Hudson came across my mind, I actually liked talking to him, yes I even me too I am surprised that I socialized with him and liked it, so unlike me.

My change happened a bit fast and I never thought I would change like the way I did, some things that I actually hate is what I did and liked, which is socializing.

But I would have to pick the right people that will get to know me.

Well it all happened because of Arion anyway, if he didn't have a crush on me which ruined our friendship, that is why I don't believe in liking someone or falling in love with someone and to me, it's kinda stupid.

Anyways, I am just giving Hudson another chance but only for a limited time though, I actually don't care if I have friends or not.

My siblings and my parents are my friends and I am okay with that but I don't know, whatever happens will happen.

I'll just have to see if I'll like it or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 846 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
318 5 13
Tanner Amorin, a 22 year old your typical jock bad boy who likes to bully and is big ass player. Apart from that, he has always topped in every fiel...
15.5M 413K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
30.9K 857 23
(Use to be called 'How Did My Life Get So Complicated?" but figured it was too long and decided to shorten it and give a different description than i...