Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

By dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... More

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Specialβ™₯️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62

459 31 17
By dragonshardtales101

"You're my grandson!! That's why I won't capture you on this island!!" Garp yelled out proudly, "That's how I'll give my report to the marines, so don't worry and stay here as long as you like."

A man with a fedora deadpanned at his superior's choice of words, "That's not an excuse at all... Let's just say they got away."

Garp ignored his trusty officer and continued chatting causally with his grandson, "After all, I'm just tagging along these two kids here. You can... Well, have fun catching up with them." He huffed out hesitantly, "I'm leaving."

"Okay. Bye." Luffy waved happily. He immediately received a sucker punch to the face.

"THATS WAY TOO DULL!!" Garp yelled, "BE A LITTLE MORE RELUCTANT, IDIOT!!! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME FOR A WHILE!!"

Luffy held his face with a sour look, "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!? ALL YOU'VE DONE IS HIT ME!!"

"EVEN THEN, I STILL WANT TO BE LIVED BY MY GRANDSON, DOODOOHEAD!!"

The entire crew watched from the newly fixed wall that was added a window.

"Their selfishness makes me understand how they're blood related." Nami deadpanned.

"Really?"

Everyone turned to Faythe who was still sitting at the table with a pen in hand. She peered up, putting her glasses on the crown of her head, "I mean. I thought just by looking at them, you could see the resemblance. It's almost uncanny how similar they look." She waved her pen idly in the air with a goofy grin, "They do have that signature family smile."

The strawhats looked back out to see what the red head was saying.

"I mean they do have that same expression..."

"Both freakishly strong..."

"Scars on their faces..."

"I'm not sure scars have anything to do with genetics."

Smiling at their conversation, Faythe went to write down a few more jotted notes, but she only finds out that her writing utensil had run out of ink. Furrowing her brows, she tries scribbling the ink out with small pressure, but to no avail. Tossing the pen to the side, she searched her temporary work desk for any more pens or quills.

Peeking over the stack of books, Faythe spoke to Wyper on the other side of the table, "Hey, Wyper?"

"Yes, my lady?" He asked without looking up from his current read—that being her first published book.

"Do you see any pens on your side, or anything to write with in general?"

Wyper scanned his area, lifting up a couple of toppled over notebooks, "No? Sorry. But is it of great importance?"

"Kinda." Faythe leaned back with her arms crossed, "I can't continue writing without one...."

Wyper jumped in his seat, "Then let us be on our way to go acquire this item immediately!" Just as he was about to close his book, Faythe put her hand over his saved page.

"No need. You stay here and continue your reading. It'll just be a short trip." She smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. It's just around the corner." She slipped her journal bag over her shoulder and secured her money pouch to her waist buckle.

"Be safe, then, my lady." Wyper dipped his head in a formal farewell.

"Always." She smiled.

Opening the door that was beside the fixed wall, she walked past the three boys that were in a heated discussion. Which unsurprisingly, she caught one of their attention.

"Oh, Fae!"

A chirpy tone gained her attention as she peered over her shoulder to the one who called out to her.

"Yes, Cap'?" She smiled.

"Ah! Is that the Bloody Raven...???" The pink haired fellow asked with wide eyes.

Faythe watched Luffy totally lose interest in the current topic they were discussing and immediately jump down from the rubbles of a destroyed mansion.

"Where are you going?" Luffy had quickly found himself at her side.

The pink haired and blonde fellas had to dash to catch up with him.

"Well I was going out for a quick run." Faythe hummed at his curiosity.

"Why?"

"Well, I ran out of writing utensils and I can't write my story without them." She saw curls flip up in an awkward cow lick, so she began trying to smooth them down, "And I wish to finish some parts before we leave onto the next island."

Luffy hummed at that, "Do you want me to tag along?" Not really minding her small efforts at smoothing his obnoxious curls.

Faythe shook her head, and inevitably gave up on his hair—opting to just put his hat on his head to cover up the mess of bed hair, "It's not necessary. I'm sure the nice gentlemen behind you want to keep chatting with you anyways." She motioned to the silently staring marines. They were staring at her as if she were something from stories.

The pink haired caught himself first before introducing himself, "—C-COBY—!! The name's Coby! It's nice to meet you!" He gave her a 90* degree angle bow with his hand held out.

Faythe rose a brow at his anxiety, "Charmed." She gave his hand a shake, "I'm Faythe. I'm sure you know me as The Bloody Raven Fae." She smiled.

"You're not as terrifying as they make you out to be." The blonde fella stated, "But where are my manners, I'm Helmeppo."

Faythe quirked a brow at his first comment, but watched Coby practically kick him in the back of the knees, "Terrifying?"

"Idiot! Why would you say that!?"

"But everyone was talking about the rumored new 'Raven'...!"

"But I think it's still rude to say such things..!!"

Luffy laughed at the situation, "She's not terrifying...! She's one of my best friends and crew members!" He grinned happily.

Faythe chuckled at that, and readjusted his hat so that the rim blocks the sun from his eyes, "Well I gotta get going. I'll see y'all around...!" She waved them farewell before pleasurably taking a nice walk through the city.

But it looks like she couldn't make it even near the corner, before a large and rough hand had been placed on her shoulder—stopping her by force.

She snapped her head up to see who would have the balls to stop her from buying her precious items. But any words she was gonna shout, grew dry in her throat at who she met eye contact, "H-Heyyyyy... Luffy's Grandpa sir? Mister Monkey?? Admiral Garp sir...???" She laughed nervously.

Garp only seemed to stare her down for a few seconds in thought before grinning at her with a blank look. A expression she knew far too well to not know what it means, "Mind if we have a lil' chat, young lady."

/:/~***~/:/

What is this?

Staring down at her milk tea boba, Faythe couldn't possibly see how her situation was either dangerous or safe for the time being. But Garp's initial invitation to a chat was probably him working his nerves to talk to a younger lady.

He most likely only has experience with young boys and doesn't hold back with his strength. But with her in front of him, he probably doesn't know or how to comprehend how to handle this situation with more control.

"So... What was it, you wished to talk to me privately about...?" Faythe peered up from her cup to see Garp munching on an abundant of deserts he ordered for both him and her.

He took her—rather dragged her—to the closest cafe and sat her down while he ordered literally the entire section of deserts and sweets.

Garp paused mid-chew and finished it in one massive gulp.

Faythe saw for a glimpse the similar eating pattern he had with his grandson for a split second.

"Well to tell you the truth. I only came here to check up on my grandson, after hearing about the events briefly that transpired at Enies Lobby." Garp grinned, almost proudly after sharing what Luffy caused absolute havoc, "I didn't like the organization anyways. Too secretive and mean." He stated with a huff.

"But...?" Faythe took a sip from her cup.

Garp took a moment to analyze her for a moment, "But then you happened."

Faythe froze—placing her cup down gingerly. Trying to hide her rising nerves from where this conversation was heading, "What do you mean...?"

"May I be frank, lass?" Garp leaned back in his small stool with his arms crossed.

Faythe only nodded after a hesitant second.

"Is your actual name, Kozuki Marie Faelyn?"

In just seconds, a feathered blade was inches from his face. The stool that she sat upon had been tossed to the side—forgotten in her brief moment of rage and confusion, "H-how...??"

Garp didn't budge from his spot but glance at the weapon.

"I don't know how you know that name... And I don't know what you mean by adding that strange last name of that woman...! But you better tell me if you are related to that place..!!"

Garp's face seemed to grasp hold of the situation. His face darkening at a certain thought that passed his mind. But with a single look at Faythe, he deducted that it seemed to have scared her into being the shell of a frightened little girl. And to only cope with this fear, is to lash out violently at anything that's a reminder.

"No. I do not." He stated clear as day.

Faythe held her blade in the same spot for another few seconds of reading his look. But in the end, she receded back, sheathing her feathers. She stared at him for a few more moments before releasing a solid breath of relief, "So what's the issue that you have with me? And why did you add that last name? My name is Portgas Marie Faythe, is it not?"

Garp seemed to become even more silent when she stated that last part, "So you've met Ace?"

"Yeah. Back in Alabasta. I'm sure you've heard of that already if you've kept in check with Luffy."

Garp rubbed a hand to massage his temple at a growing headache. Trying to process this mess of a situation, "I'll be frank you, Faythe. You might think that the woman, Robin might be a risky crew mate to have, but you are dead wrong."

Faythe furrowed her brows, "Whose more dangerous to have as a crew mate if not her? Not that I care about the risk itself. We just declared war on the World Government." She shrugged causally.

"That person would be you, lass." Garp pointed a finger at her. Making her stare at the accusing gesture.

"I've heard bits a pieces from Aokiji... Is this about my connections. Like my brother, Betty. I've heard he's this notorious pirate who escaped the government's radar." Faythe sighed, twirling her straw in circles. Watching the black boba balls shift in the milky brown.

"I'm not worried about that kid... He only acts when he sees there's something to gain. Smart young man when he sees that it's not worth it..." Garp murmured, "I sometimes wish Luffy had that trait sometimes..." Clasping his hands together, he leaned forward, "Remember when I discussed the topic of Yonko?"

"Yeah? What does that have to do with me and Betty?" Faythe raised a brow, "You've been beating around the bush, and if I didn't know Luffy any better... You guys don't hesitate to be blunt." She smiled coyly, "Give it to me straight, chief!"

Garp frowned, "Alright then."

Faythe leaned into the palm of her hand, her elbow propped up on the table.

"Your father is Akaga—"

"—No."

The two sides stared at the other for a moment.

"Your father is no other than Sh—"

"—NOPE!"

And again they stared at the other in silence.

"It's Sh—"

"SORRY NO!"

Garp slammed his fist on the table in pure frustration, "DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TO GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT—!??"

"WELL I WASN'T EXPECTING YOU TO DROP BOMB OF THE NAME OF MY DAD—!!!" Faythe stood up with a face that spoke volumes. She had been bamboozled. She was expecting so kind of partnership with Betty that he managed to establish over his years on the sea.

And since there are only four Yonkos, only one of them has bright red hair.

Corbett did mention that she got her hair color from their father. It's just she doesn't know how she'll keep sailing the seas with the new information if her theory turns out to be true.

"You—!" Garp paused as he noticed her face morph from something near bafflement to clear terror at the thought of something, "Whatever... Whether you wish to know now or later doesn't matter to me... Your relation to this man is the sole reason why your name is being covered as a disguise..." He rubbed his beard in thought.

"So... My name... Isn't Portgas...?" Faythe muttered weakly.

Garp shook his head, "I'm afraid not, lass."

Faythe felt something strain in her chest, like rope had been tied around her heart and tightened without restraint, "Why lie then...?"

"To protect you... From the other Yonkos, especially..." He trailed off as he screwed his eyes shut, "He'll be a massive problem if he learns of your true identity..."

"Who?"

"I mustn't say... It'll only give you more questions as enough." Garp waved his hand dismissively.

"But all I got is questions!" Faythe slammed her hands on the table, "Whenever I think I'm actually gaining something about myself, it turns out it's not even the real thing! And then I start to question if whatever I learn or think is even me anymore!" The outburst silenced Garp. His eyes blown wide open at her sudden hostility.

"I am but an empty shell harboring a multitude of memories in which I cannot get rid of. But the important memories I wish to have is just a wiped clean slate!" Faythe grabbed her head and ruffled her hair in pure frustration.

A hearty laugh erupted in front of her. Resulting in her peering up through her messy locks to see Garp throwing his head back into a loud and powerful laugh.

"Are you laughing at my damn issues, right now?"

Garp waved off  her glare, "N-never! It's just I thought the rumored Bloody Raven would be more manipulative and dishonest about herself. But here I see is a very open minded young lady who wears all her emotions on her sleeve."

Faythe gawked at the old man in front of her, "You irritate me, Old man. I now understand how Luffy feels...!" She scowled at him.

"See? An open book." Garp mused.

"If that's all you wished to say, I'll be on my way. I actually have things to do unlike your lazy bum!" As soon as she grabbed her pouch and snacks to go, she heard Garp ask a question.

"Keep an eye on that boy, will ya? He's a person who'll push himself until the very limit... It's just the kind of person he is... A very selfless person for the right group." Garp looked down at his plate of jam filled crackers, his hands hesitating to even touch the food until he heard from the honest girl.

"Well that's without asking, old man." Faythe stated with her back facing the Marine Admiral. Her bag slung over her shoulder causally, "After all, he is the one that showed me that if one wants to get something within one's reach, they would have to step out of their little world bubble."

Garp felt a silent gasp leave him as he noticed a fair silhouette of someone resembling the girl in front of him, 'Aoki...' He thought.

"Plus. He's my friend and my Captain. I wouldn't leave his side for the world." She turned to glance over her shoulder at the shocked Grandfather, "I still have more stories and adventures I wish to share through my pages—one by one at a time." A cheeky grin split her face.

Garp closed his eyes with a wide smile of his own, "What was I worried for... Your nothing like him... Luffy has found himself some good friends..."

Faythe huffed, "Well of course he did, give him some credit." She then turned fully and pointed at the Vice-Admiral, "He's going to be the King of Pirates. He's needs only the best!"

Garp looked at the girl with an excited and irritated grin, "How cocky of you to say that straight to a Vice Admiral's face."

Faythe gave him a smug face, "I'll leave you be. I still have to meet up with our navigator. Have a good one, Luffy's Grandfather." And with that she left.

'She definitely left the bill to me, didn't she..?'

/:/~***~/:/

First we'll look at Leona's redesign.
(Mentioned in Epilouge of First Book)
(Second Person to Join Ravenhood Pirates)

(Bottom left is first design back in 2020)

Facts about Leona.

Main Role: Head Cook of the Ravenhood Pirates.

Bounty: 700,000,000

Sub Roles: Model, Designer.

Dream: Find herself her ideal type of partner to marry

Weapon: Double Bladed Lance

One word to describe her: Simp.

Alright listen up while I'm cooking up these chapters for you lovelies.

We only have a like maybe 6-7 more chapters to end the entirety of Water-7 arc.

Should I just jump right into Thriller Bark and then end this book or end it after this arc.

Because imma be honest. Enies Lobby and Water 7 were a lot more emotional than I anticipated.

And relationships are tense as it is.

Should Thriller Bark wait til next book or not?

Word Count:(2937)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
1.1K 22 49
"You do know what I'm talking about, right Roanoa?" The cloaked man cocked his gaze toward him, squinting his eyes while spreading a large grin acros...
2K 97 17
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...
19.5K 680 50
π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™š π™‘π™žπ™šπ™¨ 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™π™šπ™¨π™© π™–π™™π™«π™šπ™£π™©π™ͺπ™§π™šπ™¨... β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ πŠπ€πŒπ€πŠπˆ, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...