That one trip to Italy

By sophiebooks652

Harvey and Maddie have been sworn enemies since as long as they can remember. Now as they hit their senior ye... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

377 8 1
By sophiebooks652

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘

"Harvey help." Gigi says from the other side of my room. I walk on over to her. "Whats up."

She shows me her princess drawing. "What colour should I make the dress?" She holds up a blue marker. "Blue?" She holds up a pink marker. "Pink?"

"Whats your favourite colour?" I ask her. "Pink!" She smiles. "Okay do pink!" I say and she nods.

"Harvey." Liam groans from my bed with the controller in his hand. "Yes buddy." I walk on over and help him with the controls on the game.

Normally the kids would be with mom or at a friends on a Sunday but she got called in for work so I have to babysit the kids which was fine with me.

"I am hungry." Gigi puts a tiny hand on her stomach. I pick her up and Liam trails behind as we make our way to the kitchen.

I place them both in kitchen stools. "Okay so what are we thinking." I put my hands on the bench.

"Nuggets." Gigi continues to colour. "Can I have ketchup with it." Liam asks. "Yep. Let me put them in the oven."

I turn on the oven and take out the nuggets from the freezer and place some onto a tray. "Don't burn yourself Harvey." Gigi looks up from her colouring with a concerned face.

"I promise I won't." I smile putting the food in the oven.

My dad has not said a word to know one since our last fight. Mom and the kids came home from the motel after a few days when I said it was safe and everything was cleaned up.

But I see my moms worried face every time she hears a loud noise.

I put on a movie for the kids and give them their nuggets. "Thank you." Liam grins as he takes his first bite.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Around 8pm my mom walks through the door. "Hey kids." She smiles and Liam and Gigi jump of the couch running over to her.

"How were they?" My mom comes and sits down placing her bag on the ground.

"Yeah they were good." I feel my phone buzz and I take it out.

Why was she home so late?

dad: can we meet for dinner?

what the fuck.

me: no fucking way.

dad: please son. I am sorry for all I have done please.

I look up to my mom who is smiling holding the kids in her arms while they watch the show. You know what. I will meet with this shithead and I will tell him to get the fuck away. I am so fucking done with him and ruining my life since I was a child.

He always told me I couldn't do anything. After I win a basketball game he would say I needed to play better than would leave to the bar and come back a day later.

me: fine. but don't expect me to fucking for give you.

"Alright mom I will be back just gotta go do something."

"Okay sweety, don't be too late." She looks up at me from the couch.

"I won't." I say shutting the door.

When I arrive at the small bar just out of town I see him sitting on a table with a beer in his hands.

I slide in the booth across from him and his face lights up. "Hi son."

"What do you want." I cross my arms.

His jaw flexes and he grits his teeth. "That is no way to talk to me."

I roll my eyes. "Just tell me what the fuck you want."

He puts both his hands on the table. "I just want to say I am sorry. For everything I have done. I want to come back to the family. I will get a job and I will try my hardest to make things better."

My hands turn into fists. "Do you know what you have done to this family? Mom is out working till 8pm at night. Just to feed us while you are out cheating on her and partying. Do you think we want you back in the house?"

He runs a hand down his jaw. "I know. I am sorry but just forgive m-" I slam my hands onto the table. "I am not going to fucking forgive you. Do you want me to make a list of all the things you have done?"

His eyes widen. "But, I promise I will be good this time. I won't go out. I will get a new job and provide for my family."

"Do you know how many promises you have made that you haven't kept? I have tried so fucking hard to forgive you every time you come home drunk and beat the shit out of me. Every time you cheat on mom. Every time you go out and not come home for days."

He looks at me like he is shocked by my words. "I am so sorry son. I have been a horrible dad."

"Yeah you have been." His mouth opens slightly and I roll my eyes again. "What do you think I am going to say? 'oh no you haven't been a bad dad.' I am not gonna say that when you are a shit dad."

His eyebrows furrow and I could see the anger on his face. "Don't fucking talk to me like that." He points a finger at me.

"Oh do you not like the truth?" I snap. He opens his mouth slightly but closes it.

"Now just stay the fuck away from my family."

I get up from the table no even wanting to hear his side of the story pulling my keys out of my pocket.

I go to pull my phone out of my pocket when someone smashes me into the wall.

My dad holds me up by my shirt. "You think you can talk to me like that? I could get you fucking kicked out of your house in seconds. Cause you wanna know who owns all that shit. Me." He spits in my face.

I slam my hands into his chest and he falls to the ground.

Weak shit.

"Shut the fuck up. I could put you in jail for all the times you have hurt mom." I get down and my right arm swings into his jaw.

I could see the frustration in his eyes and he gets up and swings his fist into my cheek. His ring cutting my cheek causing it to bleed.

Are you fucking kidding me that bruise only just healed.

He gets up and grabs me throwing to the ground. My head hits the ground and my eyes go blurry.

I see his figure come close to me as he throws two punches.

I couldn't feel any pain all I could feel was anger. How someone could do this to their child.

I get up off the ground and tackle him onto the grass kneeing him a couple times and shoving me elbow in is face.

"Fuck." He yelps.

I get up tasting the blood falling onto my lip. "What the hell are you two doing?" A male voice says and I turn around and see a small guy walking towards us.

"Nothing Michael." My dad gets up blood pouring from his nose.

I storm to my car and just drive. I have no idea where the hell I am going because I know I can not go home.

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄

It's around 9:30pm and my parents are out at some party so it is just Noah, Levi and I.

Noah is in his room doing who knows what with his girlfriend and Levi is in his room watching the football.

I put on gossip girl and lay on the couch with a blanket draped over me. I hear a knock on the door and I wrap the blanket around me and pick out the window.

I look out and see a familiar tall figure. Why would he be here now?
I chuck the blanket on the couch and walk to the door opening it.

My jaw drops when I see Harvey standing with blood dripping down his face and a bruise already forming.

He lets out a small laugh. "Yeah I know."

"Harvey oh my god." I let him through the door and he turns to face me.

"Close that mouth Maddie. There has been worse." He rolls his eyes.

His face then goes soft. "I am sorry. I honestly don't know what I am doing here but I had know where else to go." He looks down at the floor.

"No. Don't be sorry let me get the first aid kit." I rush to the kitchen.

How did this happen? Was it his dad? Why would he come to me?

Holding the first aid kit I come back into the living room and take a seat on couch. He comes and sits next to me and I begin cleaning the blood of his skin.

"How did this happen?" I ask softly.

He takes a deep breath and I can tell he is thinking. He looks at me. "My dad."

I nod my head. I still don't know if he knows I know about his dad.

I tilt is head up with my hand and fix up his cut. "I am so sorry Harvey."

"You know don't you?"

"Yes. You told me." I explain. He nods his head. "Yeah I remember."

I finish cleaning up his face and turn to pack everything away. When I turn back our faces was inches apart.

"Maddie?" he says nearly a whisper. "Yes?"

"I am sorry." He tells me. "Don't be sorry Harvey. I am sorry this happened to you."

I could see the pain in his eyes and I want to hug him forever.

Without realising my arms wrap around is torso and I go to pull him in. "What are you doin-"

"Shush and let me hug you." I pull him in and he leans his neck on my shoulder. He is stiff for a few seconds but after a while he slithers his hands around my waist and pulls me close.

Why do some parents do this to their child?

"Aye Harvey is that you." Levi comes walking down the stairs.

Harvey pulls out of the hug and gets up doing some kind of bro shake to my brother.

"Whats happened to your face man?" Levi's eyes scatter over his face.

"Oh it was an accident." He lies.

"So are you and my sister a thing or something?" Levi crosses his arms.

My eyes widen. "No." We both say at the same time.

"Oh alright." Levi takes a seat and Harvey follows.

"Wanna watch the game?" Levi asks Harvey.

I don't know why but I felt kind of jealous.

Harvey's eyes flash to me and back to Levi. "Nah, I gotta do something with Mads sorry."
I feel a smile spread across my face.

"Oh no probs." My brother turns on tv and I guide Harvey up to my room.

He chose to hangout with me instead of my brother?

I shut my door and Harvey looks around my room. "Your room is so you." He laughs.

"What do you mean?" I take a seat on my bed. "It's beachy and bright. Literally the definition of you."

"Your right." I laugh and he takes a seat next to me.

What the hell are we meant to do now? I did not think about this.

"Harvey." I turn to face him. "Maddie." He turns to face me.

"You know you can come whenever right. I know we are not exactly well. I don't know but like-"

"I understand Mads." he laughs.

"Okay yeah well if stuff is going on you can always come okay?" I reassure him.

"Thank you." He brushes my shoulder slightly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask. He lets out a small sigh. "He is just a piece of shit who doesn't care about anyone." Harvey's jaw flexes.

"That is terrible Harvey." "I know and he keeps trying to come back but it always ends up like this." He points to his face and I feel my heart sink.

"Oh my goodness that's awful." I can't believe who goes through this without telling anyone.

"Yeah." He says quietly.

After a few seconds of silence he breaks it. "How did you go on that history project?"

"We got like 85 or something." He nods. "Yeah I got about the same."

"Asher is very touchy though." I laugh. His jaw tightens. "I can see that. Do you tell him to stop?"

"Yeah Kinda. But he doesn't it's nothing to bad like..." My brain trails off to the though of Bella's party.

"Maddie?" he says catching my attention. "Yes? Sorry." "I asked if you were okay?"

"Oh yeah I am all good." He gives me a look. "I know you are lying, but if you don't want to talk about it I understand."

"What about we watch a movie." I change the conversation grabbing my laptop and opening it up.

"Alright." He follows me as I lay back on the bed.

I could feel him breathing we were that close. I open up Netflix and scroll through the movies. "Oh my god I am making you watch to all the boys I have loved before."
He groans and runs a hand through his hair. "Are you serious? A romance movie?"

"Shush you will love it." I press play and I am so tempted to lean against him. We eventually both get more comfortable is arm slightly draping over my shoulder and my head leaning against his shoulder.

It was around 11pm when the movie finished. "Shit I should go." He gets up putting his shoes back on.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" I smile sitting on the side of the bed. "Fine. It was okay I guess."
"There is two more." I laugh.

"We are not watching them." He turns to face me. "Oh yes we are."

He rolls his eyes. "Okay well I gotta go now thank you for letting me stay over." He opens the door and I follow him out.

He gives my brother a wave. "See you later Beckett." Levi nods his head.

I open the front door and close it behind me. "I really hope that heals quickly it looks painful." I look at the huge cut on his face.

"Nothing I am not used to." He gives me a soft smile.

That is fucking terrible.

"Oh Harvey." I say concerned.

"He is just a fucking dumbass it's all good Mads see you tomorrow yeah?"

"Yep." I smile and he gets in his car.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

poor Harvey :((

I hope you enjoyed this chapter they are so cute!

AND AHHHH OMG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 14 40
When Anna's life long best friend Molly died from a rare genetic disease the freshman year of high school she had one last request for her - take car...
1.6K 141 33
Olivia Olsen has hated Colby Jones since that unspoken night freshman year. Neither of them has spoken a word to each other since, only leaving glare...
4K 212 23
Indi is going into her senior year of high school with the same boring people in the same boring town and can't wait to escape to college. Suddenly...
1.6K 32 24
Olivia's world gets turned upside-down when she has to move in with a family of strangers- her biological family, who has been looking for her for ov...