IZUKU KING OF CURSES

By Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN More

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 83

294 16 7
By Cheetahx2

Going back to the dorms, Mizuki, Uraraka, Iida, Asui, Ashido and Mineta sat around the couches.

"You found a place to do your work study at! That's great, Mizu-chan!" Uraraka told her.

"Wow!" Ashido beamed.

"Congrats, Yagi." Iida congratulated, holding out his hand.

"Thanks." Mizuki shook Iida's hand.

"I can't be idle, either." Iida added, pushing his glasses up while Sato, Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero started walking to the couches.

"But man, you're really amazing, Yagi." Kaminari told him.

"I mean, you'll be at Sir Nighteye's agency!" Sero agreed.

"You were recommended by Togata?" Kirishima questioned.

"Good job!" Sato said.

Mizuki simply scratched her cheek, a little embarrassed as she thought, 'I can't tell them that he just took me to make me give up One for All...'

But then her eyes lokked over towards a certain boy in disguise, who was busy reading a book that peaked his interest while also conversing with a certain pony tail girl.

'They seem to be getting along' Mizuki thought with a slight smile on her face.

"We need to catch up as soon as possible." Todoroki told Bakugo as they overheard.

"Tch." Bakugo spat as his eyes wandered over to Izuku, 'That Itadori-bastard is really rubbing me thhe wrong way'

"The school said Gunhead hasn't had enough interns, so I can't go there." Uraraka sighed.

"Same here. I wanted to go to Selkie's but..." Asui agreed.

"Fourth Kind doesn't even take work studies..." Kirishima groaned.

"I mean, the threshold's been set pretty high..." Sero pointed out.

"Yeah, we can only ask pros with good track records who'll take work study students..." Kaminari explained.

"It can't be helped. Unlike the internships, we'll be directly involved, so if anything happens..." Ojiro told them.

"It becomes a problem of who's responsible on the pro side." Aizawa finished, entering the common area.

"Aizawa Sensei!" Kaminari widened his eyes.

"Pros who accept students even after knowing the risks are the real thing." Aizawa explained before turning to Tokoyami, who was leaning against the wall, saying, "Tokoyami, you've got an invitation for a work study from one of those real pros. It's from Hawks, who works in Kyushu."

"Wow!" Kaminari and Sero gaped.

"Good job!" Sato agreed.

"What will you do, Tokoyami?" Aizawa asked.

"I respectfully accept." Tokoyami answered.

"Very well. I'll give you the work study paperwork later. Let me know when you figure out when you'll be going to Kyushu. I'll authorize your absences for those days." Aizawa replied.

"Isn't that great, Tokoyami?" Shoji smiled with his Dupli-Arm.

"I am most humbly pleased." Tokoyami nodded.

"We need to catch up as soon as possible." Todoroki repeated.

"Stop saying that!" Bakugo shouted.

"Also, Kirishima, Amajiki from the Big Three wants to see you." Aizawa told Kirishima.

"He wants to see me?" Kirishima questioned.

"Also, Hado wants to talk to Uraraka and Asui." Aizawa added, explaining to the three, "Go see them tomorrow or something and hear them out. That's all."

Aizawa left the room, leaving them to do what they were doing.

"Amajiki... I wonder what he wants..." Kirishima muttered.

"You think it's about the work studies?" Asui asked him.

"If so, I'm getting my hopes up." Uraraka exclaimed.

"I can't wait until tomorrow. I'm going to the third year's dorm right now!" Kirishima announced before leaving the room.

"Alright let's go, too." Asui told Uraraka.

"Yeah!" Uraraka agreed as they stood up leaving the room.

"We need to catch up as-" Todoroki repeated again.

"Shut up!" Bakugo yelled at him this got Izuku to slightly chuckle which made Momo to look over to him.

"Your classmates are really funny" he said which got Momo to chuckle as well.

"Uraraka and the others sure are lucky." Kaminari rubbed his neck.

"Let's do our best, too!" Sero encouraged.

"Who cares about work studies? Even if first years like us go, we'll just be made to run errands and stuff." Mineta sighed, staring at Ashido's breasts.

But then a book hit him aware in the face and pushed him back to hit the ground with the peroanwho three the book simply has a bored look on his face, "Keep your eyes to yourself, Perveet" Izuku simply said with Mina hugging him.

"Oh my hero~" she said with the boy simply sighing at hiw clingy the girl was with Sukuna chuckling.

'This is it....this could be your moment, brat....GET LAID!!'

[SUKUNA ENOUGH WITH THIS!!]

'NEVER!!'

Izuku had to cut off the inner link in his mind so that he couldn't get a headache from Sukuna's antics.

'Starting tomorrow, I have my work study...' Mizuki told herself, 'along with my big brother by my side...but I do wonder what Sir Nighteye wanted to speak to him about?' She thought as she observed her brother.

All Might stared out at the dorms from U.A.s windows.

But his eyes widne when he saw Izuku looking at him with a blank look on his face.

"..."
"..."

Nothing was said...which was good enough as Toshinori left.

With that came the next day for both Mizuki and Izuku to start their first day on their work study...well Mizuki's work study.

At Nighteye's office where Togata, Mizuki, Izuku and Bubble Girl in their hero costumes waited for Nighteye's orders.

The costume that Izuku was wearing was a rush project, he was wearing a simple black full body suit with his red shoes that he always wear along with a red long sleeved jacket that reached just above his knees with many pockets for him to hold any sort of items along with Ryoba safely within her sheath and bag...bit she was restless for not being used which caught Izuku's attention.

"Today, we'll be doing patrols and surveillance. We'll split up into two groups with me and Bubble Girl, and Mirio, Itadori and Yagi." Nighteye instructed.

"Surveillance?" Mizuki whispered.

"Nighteye Agency is currently working on a secret investigation." Bubble Girl explained to Mizuki.

"Shie Hassaikai is a small designated villain group. Its young head... in other words, the number two, Chisaki, has started showing strange actions." Nighteye explained, showing a picture of Overhaul to the four.

"His plague mask is his trademark." Nighteye added.

As Izuku saw this, he looked over to his phone for a bit, not seeing any new messages from Himiko which made him worry a bit.

"But designated villain groups are under the surveillance of the police, so they usually seem pretty obedient." Mizuki muttered, taking a closer look at the photo.

"It's because there was a big break up once in the past. But this Chisaki guy is starting to gather them again for some reason. Recently, he's even made contact with the League of Villains. The details are unclear, though." Bubble Girl explained more.

'The League of Villain...?!' Mizuki widened her eyes when she heard that.

"But we haven't been able to get any proof that he's planning anything criminal. Because of that, the Hassaikai is a gray close to black, and we cannot treat them like villains. What we're after is their tail. Be careful not to let them suspect anything." Nighteye explained further.

"Yes, sir!"

With the only one not saying anything being Izuku.

Footsteps echoed in an alleyway as a little girl ran through it, followed by someone walking after her.

'Someone, anyone...! Please, someone! No...! Someone... Anyone...!' the girl begged before bumping into someone outside of the alleyway, falling onto the ground.

This person's eyes widen in shock.

"Eri?"

As Eri heard her name being called...she cried as she saw the person.

"Big Brother"

That was all she could mister quietly as Izuku got closer to the girl with Mizuki wondering what was going on.

"Now, you know you can't go around causing trouble for the heroes."

Someone said with a fake tone of concern that was placed within their voice.

And it that moment, Mizuki knew that her long work study had just begun.

"Let's go home, Eri." the person wh said this wore a plague mask over the Lower part of his face.

Eir could only tremble as Izuku brought the girl closer to him as he stared towards the man with narrowed eyes.

"...What the fuck did you do to her"

The way Izuku said it wasn't even a question as his eyes glowed with Ryoba vibrating within the bag as the slits underneath Izuku's eyes opened...but it was Sukuna...nor was it Hitachi.

Chapter End.
Alright!! Two in a row!! Hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.1K 63
Haikyuu and Jujustu Kaisen crossover! Inumaki x femreader In which you are the twin sister to Sakusa Kiyoomi from Haikyuu... who just happens to have...
2.1K 31 10
This is a fic that will have a lot of original things that I created, I hope you like it, this story will also be very different from the one in my D...
41.3K 1.5K 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๏ฟฝ...
2.6K 37 21
In a World full of heroes, villains and monsters, only a few people have a Kaiju Quirk, the first Kaiju user was Gojira an enemy of One for all users...