โฆ•๊ง ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๏ฟฝ...

Od yoongles_fictions77

this story is of 7 brothers who love each other a lot!! It is a simple story of brotherly love This is my fi... Vรญce

disclaimer!!
lntroduction
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

58

1.5K 180 48
Od yoongles_fictions77

Suddenly his eyes landed on the injured knuckles of jin yoongi and Namjoon. He asked "jin hyung how you namjoon hyung and yoongi hyung injured your hands"
Jin stuttered and said "ahh that..umm... actually."

"Say it clearly hyung...I can't understand anything" said tae.

Before jin could say anything namjoon said "we gave those fuckers what the deserved"

Tae's eyes widened in alarm as he exclaimed, "What?! Why would you do that, hyungs? What if... what if they try to do something worse? Wait, Jungkook... where is he? I haven't seen him yet... What if they hurt him?" Fear and concern dripped from every word as Tae's mind raced with the possibilities of what could have happened to Jungkook.  He was engulfed by an overwhelming sense of panic, his heart racing erratically within his chest as fear coiled tightly around his mind. Every nerve in his body seemed to scream in terror, his breaths shallow and erratic, as he grappled with the suffocating weight of dread. He felt a primal instinct surge within him, a fierce protective urge for his beloved brother, his thoughts consumed by the haunting possibility of harm befalling him at the hands of those 3 men.

"Calm down tae.... jungkook is in school... he had an exam today...he'll be here in a few hours" said jin while rubbing his back to comfort him

"What if they hurt him in school?....they threatened me that they will do it to him also...what if they go to his school and harm him there" said tae while panicking badly.

"They are not in the condition to even open their eyes...they will not dare to hurt anyone...they can't even think of it now" said yoongi while trying to assure him.  "But hyung...I am scared" said tae and his eyes got teary

Yoongi sat beside Tae, his voice gentle but firm as he said, "Don't be scared, Tae... don't you trust us?" "I do... I do a lot hyung," Tae replied immediately. Yoongi wrapped his arm around Tae's waist, pulling him into a side hug, and continued, "Then why are you worrying, hmm? They're in jail... they can't do anything to you, Jungkook, or anyone, okay? Now relax, it's not good for your health to stress." His words were a comforting embrace, seeking to assuage Tae's fears and offer solace

Tae nodded silently, leaning his head against Yoongi's shoulder. A sense of relief washed over him knowing that those who had caused him harm were now behind bars. Yet, despite this reassurance, a knot of worry still lingered in his chest, especially for Jungkook. He couldn't shake the nagging concern that gripped his heart, even in the midst of their apparent safety.

Jin was about to feed him his breakfast just then he got a call. He talked for a minute then ended the call. He looked at tae with apologetic eyes and said "I am sorry tae...I got an emergency case...I have to go but I'll be back in sometime... I'll try to finish it as soon as possible." "It's ok hyung...I can understand... you can go and don't worry about me...I'll be fine"

Jin ruffled his hair lovingly and left from there. Hobi took out the lunch box which they brought and started feeding tae.

After feeding him the breakfast, they all started having a peaceful talk with each other. They happily caught up with each other after not being able to talk properly for a few days because of what was going on. The five brothers were all talking and laughing together, their laughter echoed in the room. They were making each other feel better, especially the brother who was sick and was in much need of comfort. They were comforting him and trying to cheer him up.

Just then yoongi got a call. He excused himself and went out of the room to attend the call. He picked up the call and said "yes Minho.....I am busy right I won't be able to come for few days....what?....uh! Ok Fine I am coming" saying this he ended the call in frustration and went inside the room "I need to go to the office to sign some papers" irritation was clearly visible in his voice

Everyone turned their attention to yoongi and jimin said "what papers hyung?.....I already informed everyone not to call you or me for some days".  "I also informed them not to call me but these papers are related to the new project so minho called me" said yoongi

"Ohhhh I see Minho hyung called you...then go fast hyung...he must be walking for you" said jimin in a teasing voice with a grin on his face.

Yoongi threw a pillow at his face and said "you are speaking too much these days huh! I think you really need a good one"

Jimin threw the same pillow at yoongi and said "I am not saying anything why are you getting annoyed hyung.....now go don't make Minho hyung wait". With a sharp glare, Yoongi stormed away, feeling a flush of embarrassment as Jimin playfully teased him with Minho's name. Jimin couldn't help but notice Yoongi's softened demeanor towards Minho lately, so he took every opportunity to rib Yoongi about it, adding an extra layer of teasing to their interactions.

Yoongi went to his cabin and Minho gave him the papers which he had to sign. After signing the papers yoongi was about to leave the cabin but Minho stopped him and said "is everything ok?". Yoongi hummed and was about to but minho held his hand and said "what hmm?....I know there must be some problem that is why you are taking leave from work".

Yoongi let out a heavy sigh, frustration evident in his voice as he pleaded, "Minho, please..... I don't have time for this right now....leave my hand." He was in no mood to engage in conversation or offer explanations. All he wanted was to return to Tae, but Minho's persistent interruptions only fueled his growing anger.
"At least tell me what is wrong I am getting worried-" said Minho but yoongi cut him off by jerking his hand away "SHUT UP! Why can't you just mind your own damn business? Just because I was polite to you for a week doesn't mean you can stick your nose into my personal life! You're nothing but a secretary, so do your job and stay out of mine! UNDERSTAND?!" The words erupted from him like molten lava, fueled by frustration and simmering anger, each syllable dripping with contempt and disdain.

Imagine he is Minho in this story

(I opened Pinterest, and his image suddenly appeared on the main screen. He is so hot and unbelievably attractive. I liked him so much that I made him Minho lol. I searched then I got to know he is a member of seventeen)

Meanwhile in the hospital-

After yoongi left from there, hobi also left to pick up jungkook from the school and Namjoon forcefully sent jimin home to freshen up. Now only namjoon and tae are in the room

After sometime jin came and said "I came back...where is everyone else"

"Oh hyung you are back.....Yoongi hyung went to the office to sign some papers... Hobi went to pick jungkook and I sent jimin home to freshen up" said namjoon

"Woh namjoon how did you convince jimin?" Asked jin in surprise. He also forced jimin to go home but jimin didn't agree.

Namjoon smirked and said "I have my ways" saying this he did an imaginary hair flip. Jin laughed at him and said "ok so now tae baby I need to change your bandages please get up for sometime"

Tae nodded and took a seat, feeling a flush of embarrassment creeping up his cheeks. He couldn't bear the thought of exposing his bruised body to his hyungs, but he felt trapped, with no other choice but to let them see. The weight of vulnerability settled heavily on his shoulders, leaving him feeling exposed and alone amidst his discomfort.

Jin gave him an assuring pulled out tae's tshirt and started pulling out the bandages very carefully. Tae was hissing in pain but tried his best to not make any noise. Namjoon caressed his head and said "It'll be over soon tae.... don't pay attention here... think of something else". Tae just hummed. He pressed his lips together firmly to stifle any noise.

As jin took off all the bandages he widened his eyes. His stomach and back looked very horrible as if it was bitten by an animal. Namjoon also looked at it and gasped. Their eyes got teary looking at that. Even after a week of healing, the bruises still looked terribly painful. They couldn't imagine how much it must have hurt when they were new.

As Jin's hand hovered over the bottle of disinfectant, he noticed Taehyung's breaths becoming rapid and shallow. Taehyung's chest rose and fell with a sense of desperation, mirroring the intensity of his inner turmoil. In an instant, the memories of that traumatic day surged forward, each detail etched vividly in Taehyung's mind like a haunting scene. The fear that once paralyzed him now clawed its way back, tightening its grip on his heart with every passing second, rendering him momentarily frozen in time.

As Jin sensed the onset of a panic attack, his heart constricted with concern. Tenderly, he cradled Taehyung's face in his hands, gently urging him to relax. "Calm down tae baby.... it's me jin hyung...you are safe" Jin whispered soothingly, his voice trembling with a mixture of love and worry, desperate to comfort Taehyung in his moment of distress.

Taehyung was breathing heavily, struggling for air as panic took hold. Jin's comforting voice felt far away, drowned out by his racing thoughts. In the grip of panic, Taehyung felt like he was back in that terrible day, reliving every scary moment.

"Taehyung, listen to my voice. Breathe with me. In, out. You're safe, I've got you. You're stronger than this, and I believe in you," Jin murmured, his words a gentle anchor amidst the storm of Taehyung's panic.

"Yes Tae, we are right here with you baby. You're not alone in this. Take deep breaths with me, in and out. You're stronger than you think, and we'll get through this together" Namjoon, too, attempted to offer solace, whispering tender words of reassurance into the darkness that enveloped Taehyung's mind. Yet, despite his best efforts, the soothing phrases fell flat, unable to penetrate the fortress of fear that gripped Taehyung's soul.

"Leave me please....stay away...don't  hurt me..... please"Taehyung was really scared during his panic attack. He couldn't even tell that his own brothers were there. He started yelling, thinking they were going to hurt him. He thought they weren't his brothers, but people who wanted to harm him. His fear made everything seem scarier, turning his brothers' faces into something sinister, and making him think every little thing they did was a threat.

This is the longest chapter I ever wrote if I didn't get lols of votes and comments on this then I will not upload for few days for real
(Just kidding)

To be continued.

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

14.8K 526 21
Maknae line, Yn, and their strict brothers. At first, the book is a bit cringy but it improves later (at least that's what I think๐Ÿ’€ ). The photos ar...
587K 16.9K 53
'and He will continue to smile no matter how hurt He is' XKim taehyung centric fanficx This is not a boyxboy fanfiction.Its about their friendsh...
143K 6.5K 53
Taehyung is a sweet boy live with his siblings and loved them too much.. don't know about the mafia's world and their names. A story where two mafia...
20.3K 1.1K 11
โฆ•๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” โฆ– โ€โ™ก๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’„๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“...