'Her Fate' || 📖

By delulu_nazli

50,000 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ, ᴀʟʟᴀʜ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. When she fell in lov... More

Chapter 1 ✨First meeting✨
Chapter : 2 ✨Bunny and Carrot ✨
Chapter : 3 ✨Painting ✨
Chapter : 4 ✨Childhood Chingu ✨
Chapter : 5 ✨Bus✨
Chapter : 6 ✨Handsome Ghost✨
Chapter : 7 ✨Living Hoor✨
Chapter : 8 ✨Purple Fairy✨
Chapter : 9 ✨I miss you✨
Chapter : 10 ✨I hate you✨
Chapter : 11 ✨Be careful who you trust✨
Chapter : 12 ✨Military✨
Chapter : 13 ✨Bungeo-ppang ✨
Chapter : 14 ✨ He was an Angel ✨
Chapter : 15 ✨Amusement Park✨
Chapter : 16 ✨ Please protect my Cupcake ✨
Chapter : 17 ✨ Sharp Knife ✨
Chapter : 18 ✨ The Basket ✨
Chapter : 19 ✨ First Mission ✨
Chapter : 20 ✨ I Love You ✨
Chapter : 21 ✨ People left, Allah stay ✨
Chapter : 22 ✨ Dream ✨
Chapter : 23 ✨She saw me in this condition✨
Chapter : 25 ✨ Mafia CEO ✨
Chapter : 26 ✨Will you marry me✨
Chapter : 27 ✨ I'll be your Muhammad ✨
Chapter : 28 ✨ You are my prayer Cupcake ✨
Chapter : 29 ✨ Happiness ✨
Chapter : 30 ✨Eid Mubarak✨
Chapter : 31 ✨Yes or No✨
Chapter : 32 ✨Hiking✨
Chapter : 33 ✨Misunderstanding ✨
Chapter: 34 ✨You never loved me✨
Chapter : 35 ✨Explode✨
Chapter : 36 ✨Farewell✨
Chapter : 37 ✨Take care of your own souls✨
Chapter : 38 ✨Trust and Test✨
Chapter : 39 ✨I Don't Deserve Him ✨
Chapter : 40 ✨Mr. Cookie✨
Chapter : 41 ✨Miss Blue Eyes✨
Chapter : 42 ✨Save Me✨
Chapter : 43 ✨Hate At First Sight✨
Chapter : 44 ✨Moon Princess ✨

Chapter : 24 ✨ Allah's plan is better than my wish ✨

522 42 11
By delulu_nazli

Mahi's POV

Ya Al Wahhab you are the giver of everything. Please guide Jimin, give him hidayah. It's been almost six months I haven't seen him but in these six months my love for him has not decreased but increased. Allah it's not haram to love someone. I love him, only you can witness that my love for him is genuine. Ya Allah bring us together in a halal way. Surely You are the Best of Planners, grant me patience so that I may wait for him, grant me patience so that I may accept your wills.

She finished her prayer and was reciting the Qur'an. Then Mahi's mother Fatima came to the room and said "Mahi!!" she closed the Qur'an and kept it on the rack. "Tell Eomma what happened" Fatima came to Mahi and crassed on her cheeks and said "Mustafa (Mahi's father) said that the boy and his family who saw you a week ago will come to fix the wedding date after Eid." Mahi remain silent and she was not happy at all. Fatima left after hearing Mustafa's call.

Mahi closed the door of her room and sat on the ground with her both hands on face and she starts sobbing with hiccups.

Flashback

The day Jimin proposed to Mahi. In the evening. Mustafa entered the house and called out in an angry voice "Fatima!!!! Fatima!!!!

Fatima ran and said what happened Mustafa? "Where is Mahi, call her" Mustafa was sitting on the sofa in the living room, Fatima was standing next to him. "Mahi came to the living room and saw their serious faces, "Appa you called me?" Mustafa handed over his phone to Mahi and asked her, "Are you the girl in these pictures?

In the pictures, Mahi was with Jimin holding a bouquet of flowers but Jimin's face was not visible. Mahi gulped down her saliva and said with lower head "yes it's me" Mustafa took the phone from Mahi's hand and threw it away. Immediately the phone is broken into pieces. Mahi flinched and tears start pouring down her eyes. "Appa I........" Mustafa said with a loud voice "Shut up!!!!! and don't say a word, I send you to university to give flowers to boys" Mahi said in a trembling voice with teary eyes "Appa listen to me. .." Mustafa didn't listen to her "Fatima tell her I'll start looking for a boy for her marriage, she should marry whomever I choose for her" he said and left the room.

End of Flashback

Mahi wiped her eyes and took out a book from her bag, there were some dry flowers and cards given by Jimin, she touches the flowers while sobbing badly. She clutched the flowers to her chest and cried hard.

"I have been praying for you for 6 months. I have been praying for us everyday and night, but if this is my fate, then I'll accept my fate, Allah's plan is better than my wish." She wipes her eyes and closed the book.

Ziya's POV

Hina saw the house decoration and said "Wow Ziya you've decorated very beautifully" Ziya said "I've arranged table in the garden, today we will have Iftar there." Hina said "Alright let's start serving food it's time for iftar"

After a while Anas and Junaid also came. Nida, Hina, Ziya, Shoheb, Junaid, Anas were all sitting at the Iftar table while reciting Zikir and Dua. "Allahumma Laka Chumtu Wa Ala Rizqika Wa Aftartu Birahmatika Ya Arhamar Rahimin." ( O Allah, I have fasted for Your pleasure and I am breaking the fast through Your provision. )
They break their fast with dates after hearing Adhan ( the call to prayer)

"Dhahaba adh-Dhama' wabtallatil-urooq wa thabatal-ajr InShaAllah." ( Thirst is gone, the veins are wet, and the reward is confirmed by the will of God. )

(Nida will not be able to pray or fast for 40 days due to the birth of a child. So Nida did not fast.)

Everyone was eating. Hina poured banana milk into a glass and gave it to Junaid. Junaid takes 3 sips of banana milk shake and says "Ummm it's so delicious, Eomma give me another glass" after drinking the second glass he says "Eomma you have magic in your hands, so delicious" Hina smiles, "I didn't make banana milk, today Ziya made it. "Wow Ziya! It was very tasty. Eomma give me another glass" Hina said "Are you just going to fill your tummy with banana milk or you're going to eat something haaaa?" Everyone laughed at Hina's words.

Jimin's POV

Jimin came out of the mosque after Taraweeh prayer, he sat in his car and kept his hands on the wheel while thinking something the he started the car engine. He parked his car some distance from Mahi's house. Jimin was sitting under a tree outside Mahi's house and waiting for Mahi to come to the balcony. Jimin secretly comes here to saw her from a distance but most of the time Jimin doesn't saw her because Mahi rarely comes to her balcony. "Angel I haven't seen you in 9 days, have mercy on my weak heart, please Angel...Please come out.

After waiting for two and a half hours, Jimin looked at his wrist watch and saw that it was 12:05 am. He took a deep breath and stood up to leave. Then he noticed that Mahi was sitting on a chair while hugging her knees on her balcony.

Jimin happily jumps and says "Shukar Alhamdulillah, thank you very much Allah for answering my dua"

Mahi was wearing her night sleepwear of light pink color and a white hijab wrapped around her head like a dupatta. She covers her face with both hands and says "Ya Allah, since I found out about my marriage, I can't find peace in my heart, I feel restless. Ya Allah, calm my heart, help me to forget Jimin. Don't make me weak and attracted to someone whom you haven't written in my destiny." Forgive me for attached with someone who is not in my fate, Control my heart, Yaa Allah, When ever i try to forget him i miss him more , What should i do Rabbe karem???? What should i do????

Jimin was jumping in joy after seeing Mahi. But when he realized that Mahi was crying his happiness disappeared in a seconds. It wasn't obvious but Jimin could understand that Mahi was crying. "Angel what happened?? Are you crying? Please don't cry" Jimin was feeling very helpless. He wanted to hug her and ask her what happened, to make her fell better, to comforts her. "I wish I could comfort you right now Angel"

She sat on the balcony for half an hour while looking at the sky and talking to Allah. Mahi wipes her eyes and went to her room. She perform ablution and stand on prayer mat for nafal Salah.

Jimin also went to his house and performed ablution and offered Tahajjud prayer.

In supplication "Ya Allah surely you are aware of everything. Please turn my Angel's sorrows into happiness. Please accept her duas, Ya Allah pour all the happiness of the world into her fate. I don't know if she loves me or not, But I'll love her forever. Nothing is impossible for you so please union us in a halal way. Calm her heart and give her all happiness.

~ The greatest gifts we can give to each other is to pray for one another ~

To Be Continued....

Nazli

Don't Forget To Vote Purple Soul's 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 22.6K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
39.2K 2.1K 29
Jungkook a very well known young CEO, his life revolved around business, power and fame. He always has things planned ahead of time until he met a sw...
106K 3.8K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...