Inner beauty Oikawa FF

By _BambiiStyles

Everyone had certain wishes that could not be fulfilled just like that. Many girls admired others who were be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 31

9 0 0
By _BambiiStyles

Oikawa behaved extremely strangely over the next few days. Because no matter what Miyu wanted to say to him, he ignored her. He had actually always been open towards her. Perhaps it was because Miyu must have hurt him somehow. But with what?

The fact that Oikawa was always training with the volleyball team made it difficult to get close to him. Especially because Miyu had to keep going back to the cafe to earn the money she needed.

The only one who found the behavior stupid was Iwaizumi. He had insulted Oikawa during training and somehow tried to get him to talk to Miyu. For Oikawa, his own behavior was relatively clear. He had also noticed that Miyu no longer smelled of the typical perfume. Possibly she did because he hadn't liked that smell to begin with. But by being able to talk to his mother, he found this slightly flowery smell wonderful on Miyu.

"Did you hear that? Miyu has turned Reisuke down." , some girls whispered as Oikawa came out of the gym and threw on her jacket. "What, really? But Reisuke looks really good."

Confused by this, Oikawa looked after the girls. Were they telling the truth? Could it really be that he had misunderstood this evening?

The story was that Oikawa had been secretly following Miyu. Not because he was afraid something might happen to her, but because he simply wanted to know what was going on between her and Reisuke. After Koji and Tamaki, he was worried about her.

He could see the two of them talking from a distance. He could see Reisuke's smile when Miyu blushed. From then on, it was clear to Oikawa that they must have confessed their love for each other.

"Ow! Iwa-chan!" came out of his mouth shortly afterwards when his best friend hit him. "You really are an ass!" Iwaizumi scolded. "I thought I was an idiot..." the boy grumbled. "You want me to call you idiotkawa again?"

"Okay, okay...then I'd rather be an ass..." the brown-haired boy mumbled and only recognized a shake of his friend's head. "You're always jumping to conclusions. You should actually know Miyu. She would never decide on a relationship so quickly."

Iwaizumi was right. Oikawa should have known better. Miyu was far too shy to confess her love to anyone. But she was also a bit quick-witted towards him. Otherwise, she wouldn't have yelled at him in middle school.

"Talk to her. Finally show her that you like her. And above all, tell her the truth." Iwaizumi spoke. "Why do I have to have you as a friend?" asked the brown-haired man to himself. "Because otherwise you'll only do nonsense."

He wasn't wrong. Oikawa himself knew what he could be like. He was always nice to the girls on the outside. But inside, he didn't like any of them. Except for Miyu, who never followed him around.

"Oh and, watch out for Kaede. From what I can tell, she'd do anything to make sure none of the girls get into a relationship." Iwaizumi said. "Yes, I know..." Oikawa growled a little. He had already noticed that this Kaede had destroyed several relationships in a short space of time. He didn't know exactly why she did it. But he was sure that Miyu was also in her sights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 2.8K 22
Kageyama saw Hinata cheating on him and ran. He happened to meet Tsukishima who comforted him (in weird circumstances). When Noya and Tanaka send pi...
174K 5.8K 13
You're just a lonely highschool student, you have no friends and nothing to live for. The only thing that keeps you going is your love to create art...
542 1 28
Tooru will be her sun, and Hajime will be her moon. Even in the absence of the other, one of them will always shine a light on her path. She will ne...