your needs my needs | newtmas

By teyammybeloved

when thomas meets a boy that makes him forget the world is crumbling around them ... More

YOUR NEEDS MY NEEDS
✧. ┊one, boy talk
✧. ┊two, i knew.
✧. ┊three, tommy
✧. ┊four, sweet hot gay blonde
✧. ┊five, the cycle
✧. ┊six, white lies
✧. ┊seven, lunchtime shenanigans
✧. ┊eight, mcsteamy & mcdreamy
✧. ┊nine, bets
✧. ┊ten, hit or miss
✧. ┊eleven, something
✧. ┊twelve, change in plans
✧. ┊thirteen, the choice
✧. ┊fourteen, guilt ridden boy
✧. ┊fifteen, comfortable
✧. ┊sixteen, missing chuck
✧. ┊seventeen, here.
✧. ┊eighteen, pressure
✧. ┊nineteen, birthday posts
✧. ┊twenty, just a happy birthday.
✧. ┊twenty one, pawn or porn
✧. ┊twenty two, fairy floss animals
✧. ┊twenty three, just friends
✧. ┊twenty four, control
✧. ┊twenty five, memorise
✧. ┊twenty six, hangover or hang up
✧. ┊twenty seven, better sober
✧. ┊twenty eight, holding on
✧. ┊twenty nine, slipping away
✧. ┊thirty, not at fault
✧. ┊thirty one, every song is about you.
✧. ┊thirty two, so quiet
✧. ┊thirty three, authentic chef
✧. ┊thirty four, noticing
✧. ┊thirty five, change
✧. ┊thirty six, youre amazing
✧. ┊thirty seven, not so quiet
✧. ┊thirty eight, laying awake
✧. ┊thirty nine, a mess
✧. ┊fourty, dead
✧. ┊fourty one, love, dad.
✧. ┊fourty two, worried
✧. ┊fourty three, be scared with me
✧. ┊fourty four, groupchat
✧. ┊fourty six, special
✧. ┊fourty seven, dom daddy
✧. ┊fourty eight, game night !
✧. ┊fourty nine, would you rather
✧. ┊fifity, jealous
✧. ┊fifty one, things change
✧. ┊fifty two, tangled dream
✧. ┊fifty three, ready or not
✧. ┊fifty four, strawberry wine
✧. ┊fifty five, ready.
THANK YOU
Q&A
RISK

✧. ┊fourty five, wont fit

281 12 107
By teyammybeloved

LOL!! smut 🥰🥰 be warned i am horrible at writing smut 👍👍

✧.

Telling newt about what had happened was probably the most difficult thing Thomas had done. The two sat in the Thomas' car, it was quiet for a while, before Newt grabbed his hand, asking him where he had been, honestly.

Thomas wasn't expecting to cry while talking about the last two weeks. But he did. Not because he was necessarily sad about it. He did what he had to do, it as just overwhelming, and hard to confess.

He told Newt everything he was thinking, every thought he had over the last few weeks. Every feeling. Newt listened, taking in every bit of information, feeling his own heart break as he watched the brunette cry.

"Im proud of you Thomas." Newt said, Thomas would've appreciated the words, if it didn't end in newt calling him by his name.

"Dont call me that" Thomas said softly shaking his head, Newt furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your name?" Newt asked, accent thick.

Thomas nodded, "you dont ever call me by my name, unless youre being super serious, or unless something is wrong." Thomas said,

Newt raised an eyebrow, laughing softly as he leant back in the passenger seat. "Okay tommy, is that better?" Newt asked.

"Yeah, it is. Keep it that away" Thomas said, smiling widely as he leant over the centre console to place a soft kiss on the blondes lips.

Newt smiled as he leaned into the kiss.

This was right, this was natural, and it was easy. Everything was going to be okay.

Thomas had Newt,

And they were in love.

Newt laughed softly as he placed his phone down as he finished reading the group-chat messages, He looked up to see Thomas already looking at him.

Newt smiled as he leaned in to kiss Thomas, the brunette laughed  against Newts lips as he kissed the blonde back.

"I will never get sick of this" Newt said softly, pulling away smiling as Thomas looked at him. Thomas lifted his hand to brush hair out of Newt's face softly.

"Me either" Thomas said, wrapping his arms around the blonde, pulling him to sit on Thomas's lap, Newt just rolled his eyes, not complaining whatsoever.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" Thomas said, a playful grin on his face as he looked at the blonde, Thomas's hand brushing the edge of Newts shirt. The two had changed out of their wet clothes since coming back to Newts house.

"Ill roll my eyes at you if i want to" Newt sassed back, Thomas raised his eyebrows at the boy, an almost daring look on his face.

"Go on then" Thomas smirked softly.

Right as Newt opened his mouth to talk, in a swift motion Thomas flipped them over, so Newt was laying down beneath him, Thomas in between his legs, face hovering above Newts.

"Yeah? What was that?" Thomas asked, Newt chewed at his lip as he looked up at Thomas, his eyes falling from Thomas's eyes to his lips.

Newt just stayed quiet, Thomas smirked, chuckling softly. "Yeah yeah thats what i thought" Thomas said, before leaning down to kiss the blonde.

The kiss went from soft and passionate to messy and needy within seconds, Thomas hands were holding his him up on either side of Newts head, while one of Newt's hands rested on Thomas's back, the other one tangled in the brunettes hair.

Newt's lips paused against Thomas, when he felt the brunettes lean his hips closer in to the blondes, Newts lips fell open against Thomas as he let out a shaky breath

Thomas smiled, pulling away from the blonde to study his face. He tried to pay little attention to the heat rising over his body everywhere.

As Thomas shifted his hips slightly against Newt's, the sound leaving newts lips, something between a soft whine and a harsh breath, was enough to send Thomas' stomach into a fit.

He tilted his head slightly to connect his lips with Newts neck, the blonde leaned his head away giving Thomas more access and room.

It started in soft gentle kisses, down the blondes neck, before it turned into Thomas sucking, leaving marks over the boys neck, something they could worry about covering tomorrow.

"Bloody hell, Tommy" Newt let slip passed his lips. Thomas leaned up from the boys neck, sitting up more as he looked down at Newt.

Newt was looking back up at Thomas, his cheeks flushed, blonde hair sprawled over the pillows messily, Thomas could spend his whole life looking at this.

He trailed his hands down to the edge of Newt's t-shirt, his fingers gripped around the edge of it, looking back up at Newt.

"Is this okay?" He asked. Newt nodded his head, leaning upwards to help Thomas pull his shirt off over his head.

Thomas held the shirt in his hands for a moment as his eyes trailed down Newt's chest, he chewed at his lip softly.

"Stop staring, Tommy." Newt muttered, feeling shy under the boys strong gaze. Thomas looked up Newt's face, to see his head was turned to the side. Thomas shook his head.

"Why would I? You're gorgeous" Thomas said, leaning down to turn the blondes head to face him, before smiling softly at Newt.

Newt just smiled at him softly, Thomas smiled back, He leant down to place a soft kiss on the boys lips, before his lips fell to the blondes chest.

Every kiss was as soft as the other as Thomas's lips trailed down Newt's chest, down his stomach, before he placed a soft kiss above the waistband of his pants.

"You're wearing too much." Newt said, furrowing his eyebrows. A soft chuckle left Thomas' lips, as he pulled his shirt off over his head, dropping it beside Newts bed.

"Bloody hell" Newt muttered, eyes studying Thomas's body the same way Thomas' had been studying his before.

Thomas just shook his head, a smile on his face. The room was dark, only being lit by the dim yellow coming from Newt's led light, the air was tense, in the best sort of way.

Thomas chuckled as he leant down to connect his lips with the blondes once more, Thomas' instantly felt the blondes hand's on his shoulders.

Thomas's hand caressed Newt's side gently, slowly, like he wanted to memories every curve of Newt's body, every scar, every thing.

He wanted to know Newts body like the back of his hand, he wanted to know every spot that made him shift slightly, the spots of skin that were slightly rougher then others, he wanted to know.

Thomas felt Newt tense slightly, flinching away from Thomas' touch when his hand ran over a certain curve on his hip.

"Tickles" Newt said softly, Thomas smiled.

He let his hand trail down the blondes body, the only sound filling the room was the mix of their shared messy uneven breathing.

Thomas looked up at Newt, when his hands stopped on his waistband, Newt furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is this okay?" Thomas asked, Newt nodded again. Thomas nodded back, as he worked his way to pulling down the waistband of Newts pants, and boxers.

Newt lifted his hips slightly to help Thomas, His pants were discarded off, somewhere in his room.

Thomas looked up at Newt, chewing at his lip, The blonde tilted his head softly, "Do you have.." Thomas asked softly, Newt laughed.

"Bottom draw" Thomas nodded, leaning over the blonde to lean down, opening the bottom draw, he grabbed out the bottle.

He raised an eyebrow looking at it, before looking back at Newt. "Strawberry huh?" Thomas smirked, as he held up the strawberry lube bottle.

Newt rolled his eyes. "It was on sale"

"Uh huh"

"It was!"

Thomas laughed softly, placing it on his bed, he leant down again to grab the box of condoms, He almost laughed as he read the size.

"They were my exes" Thomas stopped laughing, pulling a disgusted face at Newt, which made the boy laugh loudly.

"Yeah, that ruined the moment. These wont fit." Thomas shrugged, looking at Newt, Newt's cheeks heated up as Thomas placed the box of condoms back in the draw, although he should've just thrown them out.

"I haven't been with anyone else." Newt said softly, Thomas nodded, "Me either."

Newt smiled widely at the boy, Thomas just laughed, shaking his head as he looked down, closing Newt's draw before leaning back up into his position from before.

Thomas' eyes stayed on Newt's as he ridded of his own pants. He watched as Newt's eyes fell from his eyes down his body, it made him want to laugh.

Thomas grabbed the bottle of lube, pouring some onto his fingers. He kept his focus on watching Newt's face as his hands moved.

The sounds leaving Newts lips went straight to Thomas' dick. He watched the boy's lips part and eyes close.

"You okay?" Thomas asked softly, Newt rolled his eyes, "Ye-yep." Newt said, Thomas almost laughed as the boy stuttered over his words.

Thomas repositioned himself, before he paused, "Is this okay?" He asked again, Newt rolled his eyes with a whine.

"Yes Tommy. Stop teasing and hurry up" Newt said, Thomas just smiled. He took his time inserting himself, pausing every few inches, to look up and make sure Newt was okay.

When he finally bottomed out, he allowed Newt a moment to adjust, trying to ignore the pressure in his stomach.

"You okay, baby?" The words slipped out as Thomas leaned upwards, to strands of hair out of Newt's face, Newt nodded.

"You can move" Newt said, Thomas nodded, moving his hips softly against Newt's. He cursed under his breath as he dropped his head to rest it against Newt's forehead.

His body felt hot all over, Newt's fingers were gripping at his shoulders. Thomas could feel Newt's hot breath on his face.

Thomas found a steady rhythm as his hips sped up, trying to ignore the tingling sensation in his stomach.

The room smelt of caramel and vanilla, from the candle burning in the corner, with the mix of the strawberry lube.

Thomas could feel Newt everywhere, consuming all of his senses.

He could feel Newt's chest rising and falling against his own, He could taste the sweet taste of honey on his lips every time they kiss, the taste lingering on his own, He could hear Newt's breathy moans, and soft whines.

Thomas tried to keep his pace and rhythm as steady as possible, the sound of Newt's moans filling his head, making it hard to focus on anything but the sounds leaving the blondes lips.

"Fuck" Thomas cursed under his breath as his hips stuttered, he rested his forehead against Newt's chest, as the blonde let out a groan.

Newt was a mess as he dug his nails into Thomas's back, his words were incoherent, mixed in with moans and whined, as the blonde arched his back. as he let out a breath string of words, repeating Thomas's name

"Tommy, Im- im" He didn't bother trying to finish his sentence as he was cut off by a whine. Thomas just nodded his head, trying his best to steady his hips.

His stomach was burning, as he closed his eyes, "Its okay, Im right here with you." Thomas said, his voice was shaky.

Thomas slipped out of Newt once the two had taken a few minutes to calm there breathing. Thomas leant up to place a soft kiss on Newt's forehead as he grabbed the box of tissues on Newts beside table.

"You okay?" Thomas asked softly, his thumb rubbing gentle circles on the blonde hip. He touch was gentle as he took a few tissues, cleaning Newt up, before cleaning himself up.

"Im okay" Newt said softly. Thomas stood up off the bed to grab Newt new clothes, Placing then on the edge of the bed, "Do you want to shower while I go get us food?" Thomas asked, pulling on new pair of boxers and sweatpants.

"Yeah" Newt said, sitting up in the bed he grabbed the clothes. Thomas smiled widely as he looked at the fucked out blonde.

"I love you" Thomas said, as he pulled Newt's hoodie on over his head, Newt smiled as he looked up at the brunette.

"I love you."

authors note
i have been trying and struggling to write this chapter for HOURSSSS

i cannot write smut to save my life oh my gosh, i probably wont write anymore actual fucking, still bjs and handies but like

this genuinely took ten years off my life.

im so sorry for how bad it is ☹️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 1.8K 34
Being the first girl in the maze came with its own set of challenges... Including falling in love with a boy, meeting old friends and saving the worl...
12.3K 571 17
• Thomas is a new student in Southway High School. His life is boring, until the new boy, Newt, comes to his class. [Newtmas fanfic] • story and cove...
218K 3.9K 44
Fem!ReaderxNewt Imagines, including requests, AUs and crossovers. As of Saturday 9th of January 2021, Requests are closed! Slow updates with no updat...
61.6K 1.6K 37
•-꒰ঌ✞໒꒱-• dis·con·nec·tion noun: disconnection the state of being isolated or detached. Newt x Male OC Maze Runner series Based on the movies •-꒰ঌ✞໒...