Tangled: Hearts and Truths

Por Author_ruhii

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž... Mais

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ: ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‰๐ž๐ซ๐ค
๐Ÿ‘: ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ง๐œรฉ
๐Ÿ’: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ“: ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐
๐Ÿ”: ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ•: ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ–: ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฑ
๐Ÿ—: ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐Š๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐’๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐ˆ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐–๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ: ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ: ๐Š๐ข๐๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ: ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘: ๐€ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’: ๐‹๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“: ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐œ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”: ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•: ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–: ๐Š๐ข๐๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐, ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง?
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—: ๐‡๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ: ๐“๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ: ๐€ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ: ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘: ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“: ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’: ๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ

12.4K 1K 114
Por Author_ruhii

Target votes: 600+

"Carefully.." I muttered as he set the nail cutter to my second finger. 

"Chup." He ordered for the third time before cutting my nail again.

"It took me so long to grow them..." I muttered again as I heard the clicking sound over my fourth finger.

"You're acting as if they'll never grow again." He sighed after cutting my last nail and blowed over my fingers before getting up from the bed.

"At least I'll be safe for some days." He said pulling out his shirt from the wardrobe, giving me his back view.

Only if I didn't tried to sneak a picture of my nail arts over his back, he wouldn't have remembered to cut my nails like he told me the other night with my nails dug in his skin.

"Arhaaaan" I said with extra sugar and honey in my voice.

"Jiiii" I don't think he even made any effort to sound so sweet.

I gently got down from the bed and walked to him. "How about...taking a day off today?" I asked with an innocent smile and his hands around his tie stopped.

"But I got work to do." He said continuing fixing his tie and I could notice the hint of a smile over his lips, ofcourse he won't mind it but wouldn't mind anything in return either.

You've been working a-lot for so long. You badly need a day off, baby." I emphasised the last word intentionally and he rose a brow at me.

"For what?" I tried my best to hide the mischievous smile taking over my face. "That's a surprise, baby.." I bit my lower lip this time when he held me by chin and examined my face carefully.

"Are you planning something crazy again?" Okay. He knows me too well.

"Absolutely not! Why would I?" I asked taking a step back from his hold.

"Because you are Akshara, and that's enough." He said fixing his collar.

"Please?" I requested. Even though I'm upto having some fun and the time I need him at is 8 pm , it's also a fact he's been busy since his birthday two weeks ago and a day off would be good.

He looked at me and I tried to look back at him with all the innocence I could gather in my eyes. "Looks like I'm tired indeed." He shrugged.

I smiled excitedly before stopping. "You don't have any important work, right ?" I made sure.

"That doesn't matter. But I'll call you to listen to Mr. Sharma's heartfelt story with me if I can't handle it." My brows knitted in confusion.

His secretory writes stories too? I prefer visuals more but I won't mind it either.

"Then I'm taking your entire day!" I said with a smile before turning around and walking away to get ready.

"But I'll be taking the entire night then." My feet stopped on its track and I turned around to take a look of his satisfying smirk.

As if he wasn't planning it from long ago.

Am I too bad to admit I find it a win-win situation?

"Whatever." I muttered before walking away again but didn't missed hearing his chuckle.

"Why are we here now?" He asked and I grinned. "To watch a movie, absolutely." I answered dragging him towards the entrance with me.

It was 07:30 pm now and I spent the rest day while shopping with him.

Even though I had planned to do most of the wedding shoppings later with Aaliya as we almost got a month for the wedding.

Reyansh had told me everything when I was running behind him with another pillow because of the recording he did.

That is why I messaged Aaliya that I was done doing the mission because I wanted to give her a little heart attack.

I decided to do some shopping with Arhaan too as we had a lot of time after I brought him out with me after lunch.

And that little shopping also turned out to be filling mine and Arhaan's both hands so we ended up sending them home with a driver.

"Which movie?" He asked with narrowed eyes, stopping in the middle. "It's a..romance one." I said after a small break before walking to him.

"Let's gooo or we'll get late!" I said wrapping my hand around his arm and pulling him towards the entrance.

"Romance is not a part of your genres." He stated and I wanted to kiss him for knowing me so well also but I continued pulling him and he remained unfazed.

"You should start a diet!" I hissed at my last breath before accepting defeat and standing straight again, breathing heavily.

"I already told you I'm not interested in horror." He said again earning a glare from me.

Last night, I asked him to sit with me and watch a horror movie together when I found him awake too like me around 3 am.

He said that he finds horror more comedy than the comedy movies itself, that for sure boiled my blood and I started one of the scariest one I had seen.

The satisfying smile over my lips had no limit when he slowly started sticking into me like a scared kid, from my shoulder to slowly going over my lap.

I asked him if he's enjoying it and he did answered 'I love it' I even wondered how he went from hating horror movies to loving them so quickly.

He even held my hand and dragged it to his hairs, he likes it when I run my hands through it.

I was so invested into the movie that I didn't even realise when he slept.

Well, I internally hit myself too for being so stupid to not even realise he was having trouble sleeping again.

Even though, it's been very rare now for him to have any trouble sleeping anymore, I've noticed whenever he's too much into his past, he ends up either sleeping with me over his chest or him my lap.

I enjoy both.

He hasn't stopped looking into his past still, or more like he's into it more nowadays.

He still hasn't been able to find any valid enough proof against his father, or Mr. Singhaniya, as Arhaan has told me not to call him his father either.

Arhaan even had some understanding with 'Mr. Singhaniya' that he won't come back house before he either proves his innocence or Arhaan proves him guilty and till then in return, Arhaan will keep all the news and media away from this topic.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of lips over mine that pulled me out of thoughts.

"Get some shame Arhaan!" I exclaimed hitting him over his chest.

He suddenly winced in pain and my eyes widened at realisation.

"D-did I hit too hard? Is is paining?" I asked rubbing my palm around his chest softly but rapidly, where he was shot.

He cleared his throat and my hand stopped as I looked up at him.

He eyed me to our surroundings and I rolled my eyes looking back at his chest. "You should remind me before I hit you here." I muttered softly.

"Then let's do it again, I'll be reminding you this time." Even before I could understand it, He leaned in to me and placed another peck over my lips.

"You aren't even looking around!" I gasped taking a step back and looking around rapidly to find everyone busy in themselves, except for a little baby boy, steps away from us.

He was held in his father's arms staring at me with doe eyes that pulled a smile over my lips before I turned back to Arhaan.

"Become mature yourself first." Did I told him something? Now it's too much. He should at least let me speak before answering.

"I am mature enough, look at yourself." I mumbled wrapping my arms. "Not before you're done with your further studies." I gasped taking a step to him again and forgetting we're standing in front of PVR.

"Do you even know how long it's gonna take?" I informed and he smirked.

"So impatient?" He chuckled, he absolutely tested me. Why the fuck it sounded so clear and hot even in this loud chaos? I gulped taking a step back.

"Let's go inside." I said turning around and walking towards the entrance for the third time only to be called from behind again.

I turned around to find him signing at his phone which was showing an incoming call before he picked up.

Now he'll talk for another half an hour and we will have already missed the movie so we better go back.

I walked to him again while he ended the call in hurry. "Who was it?" I asked looking at his all serious face.

"Let's go watch the movie quickly." He said looking at the phone for one last time before stuffing it inside his pocket.

"It's not so necessary...if you got any important work then you can go."

He hesitated and I could feel his need to go. "I've already watched this movie, I just wanted to scare you which you aren't gonna, so it's a waste. You better go wherever you have to." I lied with a smile.

"It's a premiere." He said looking at a small screen displaying the movie thumbnail with a big 'Premiere'.

I think I'm overthinking, if it was important, he'd just go. I was about to agree but his phone rang again and he pulled out to check who it is. I also read 'Mr. Sharma.'. Arhaan has told me that Mr. Sharma only calls when he's out if it's necessary.

Before he could reject it, I snatched it from him and answered it.

"He's done doing the job sir, you've been waiting for more than 10 days. You can go and take it no--" I pulled away the phone from my ear and glared at him before entwining my arms with his.

"We're already done with the day, as per for deal." I said walking towards the exit door with him.

"I'm sorry." He muttered on our way out and I chuckled. "You don't have to, idiot."

"I'll come back immediately when I'm done." He said for the fifth time and I pressed my lips on his for a quick peck before stepping out of the car.

I sighed as he drove away.

"I can watch the movie alone too, it isn't like I'm scared to watch in alone." I mumbled walking inside the house.

"Most of the times" I muttered.

"After all, horror movies are better to watch alon—" I was interrupted by a voice from behind on my way to my room.

"Wasn't the movie starting from 8? It's only 9 now and you're back." I turned around to see maa in her plain suit that meant she was about to go for bed.

"Arhaan got some urgent work." I answered walking to her. "Both father and son always get urgent works at wrong time." She chuckled and I remained with a straight face.

"I'm sorry." She said suddenly with an apologetic look. "Why would you?" I smiled again.

"My son will never be like his father." She said lowly and I chuckled at it. "I know him." My eyes widened at the idea.

"It's not a time to sleep, maa." I said with a grin. She crooked her brows in confusion, and before she could ask anything, I held her hand and started walking to my room.

I've been trying a-lot since the truth came out to make her normal but nothing works.

I even invited her friends home three days ago, expecting them to cheer her up a little bit but they ended up bringing her husband's topic again and again forcing me to send them back with different excuses.

"I'm not interested in movies beta." She said as she watched me taking the tv remote to start Netflix after I made her sit over my bed.

It's absolutely going to be better for her health if she watches a movie with interest, I doubt the movie choice though but I still didn't minded changing.

I'll show some mercy to Arhaan and watch some romance with him. He even needs some lessons also.

A movie with the scene where the male lead gives the female lead his coat in cold is necessary for sure.

Movie started and I glanced at maa to find her watching it with interest making me feel relieved.

I also tried to watch it but my mind had started suddenly reminding me Neil's words. 

Should I ask about it?

No, Not the right time.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and I gently got out from the bed to avoid disturbing maa and walked to the balcony.

Speak of the devil.

But it hardly took me a second answering the call when I saw the caller ID.

"You got one chance." He said in the same cold tone.

"For what?" I asked.

"If you want to make up for your heartbreaking act."

I never knew he could be also mad at someone for more than a day but here we are, he's been mad at me for more than a week.

"How?"

"You got any other best friend?"

"What? You mean other than Aaliya?"

"..yeah...Should be unmarried, I'll still manage if not single."

"No..." He's for sure jealous since we got the news about Aaliya and Reyansh's wedding because he thinks he'll become the left out because Aaliya and I are friends and so Reyansh and Arhaan will be more in touch than with him.

"Let me ask Aaliya bhabhi then." He sighed and was about to cut the call before I stopped him.

"Neil."

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry." 

He chuckled. "Ahhh, my heart is still aching but still, it's okay."

I smiled before ending the call.

The day when I asked him about why he was present there at the police station, his first response was 'You're doubting me?!'

And even though it sounded hurtful, I couldn't deny to the fact that after Shaurya and finding him there at the police station, my thoughts weren't much positive.

But he did still made him clear before ending the call without another word and even left from here the next day like he had planned but still didn't met me for a last time.

A loud scream from inside gained my attention and I walked in to realise it was from the tv. I glanced at maa and she also didn't looked even a bit scared.

"You find it scary?" I asked looking into the movie where a guy from the group of his friends was advancing towards the dark room from where they heard a sound, and I knew he was never supposed to come back because I've seen it two times before.. and I did find it scary.

"Scary? Naah." She shrugged with her eyes pinned to the screen and I slapped my forehead slightly before turning the lights off.

I change my plan. Arhaan is watching a horror movie tonight and he has to get scared.

I climbed into the bed again but still didn't minded watching the movie.

I pulled out my phone and texted Arhaan asking when will he be coming back as it was already past 10.

"When will Arhaan be back?" Maa also asked turning to me and I showed her my phone screen to show I just texted him.

The same moment, the door cracked open before a figure entered inside.

Room was all dark but I didn't needed light to know who it was.

"Is everything alright?" I asked remembering him hurry to his office.

"You didn't waited for me to watch the movie?" He asked in a cold tone, completely ignoring my question.

"I...we can watch another movie together." I said dryly but my eyes got stuck on his hair and collar that both looked so mess as soon as he came in front of the TV's brightness.

"Sure, we can." He said walking to the TV and doing something which I couldn't see because of the darkness and I had the urge to stand up and turn on the lights but something pushed me to stay still.

"You both kids enjoy, I'm going to sleep it's already late." Maa said before almost getting up from the bed before Arhaan stopped her.

"Just a minute, Maa." She hesitated but then stopped.

"Tell me when you can't watch it."
Arhaan said taking a stool and placing it beside me.

"Me?" I asked him confusingly expecting him to say no, he was talking about maa because no way he could expect me to get scared so fast.

"You." He said taking the remote from my hands and suddenly placing a small peck over my forehead, my brows wrinkled in confusion.

He clicked a button, holding my one palm and the screen suddenly turned all dark.

I crooked my brows to look carefully, because there wasn't only darkness.

I turned to Arhaan and snatched the remote from him before raising the volume at it's highest.

That's it. I was right. Someone was breathing heavily, too heavily.

I don't think I've seen this movie ever, and if judging from the quality, a little too much low budget movie.

Then, the camera suddenly started raising up and there were a hint of lights for a split of seconds.

"Ahhhh" my grip on Arhaan's hand suddenly tightened. The scream sounded a little too realistic.

"No-no-no Nooooo!" Another horrifying scream and my grip on Arhaan's hand tightened enough that my knuckles had already turned white till now and would have drawn blood in his skin only if he didn't cut my nails this morning.

A sudden sob escaped my throat at the sight as soon as the camera was pointed in the location where the sounds were coming from.

A man.

Blood.

A man covered in blood.

5-6 men covering him with stick like structures in their hands.

But all their eyes were in the same direction, but I couldn't see on what, or whom.

"L-look." I hardly managed to hear it and I again tried to raise the volume but it was already at the highest and I threw away the remote in frustration.

"H-he is n-no-not..." The figure fell down over the ground on his knees with his shaking body and my cheeks were already wet from tears.

How can they watch him like that?

"He's got nothing to do with me, don't touch him!" He screamed at his highest.

And suddenly all of those men started laughing in sync, sending shivers down my spines.

"We know." One of them said placing the stick in his hand around the injured person's neck.

"The one going to die is you, not him." He said again before pulling the stick from him.

Just then, my attention went onto the surroundings to look for the person he talked about but then I realised, I know that place.

Before I could think something else, my eyes again went onto the injured man and my eyes widened the moment I realised who it was.

As he was on his knees, helpless, The man standing in front of him again brought the stick to him with full force and I catch onto my breath.

"That's enough." Arhaan said before suddenly pulling me into his chest.

I couldn't help but cry, holding him by the fabric of his shirt with my both hands.

I didn't dared to pull away and look again if he hit him.

Even though I knew, he wasn't alive, I couldn't help praying again and again that he was safe.

Suddenly, my sobs came to a pause as I pulled away from him.

I turned around to look at maa. Her eyes hooked onto the screen and the tear rolling down her cheeks catched my attention.

They were surely ordered by her husband.

He was monster for sure.

But It's not good for her health currently to watch it.

"Ma—" I called lightly to know if she's alright only for a voice from the TV to force my head jerk back to it.

"Push him down the floor." The voice was sharp, demanding, and feminine. The camera was slowly lowered as if the cameraman was just as shocked as me.

Or, I knew the cameraman also?

Leave him, the victim's head also jerked up instantly but I couldn't note the reaction over his face because of the farness of the camera.

"A-Arhaan!" The scream made my head jerk back to the screen with heavy breaths.

"You lied!" His panic voice echoed in the silent room. "You said Arhaan or his father can try to kill me once the truth is out, but it was you!" He said to the body which was standing in front of him, In a saree.

That completely surprised me and I remembered Riya telling me also that Vidyut did asked her if anything can make Arhaan kill him. But it wasn't his father either.

"Push him down the floor I said." She ordered again to the men behind her.

"Arhaan!" He again screamed and this time, I felt his grip tightening around my hand.

"Arhaan, open your goddam eyes!" He screamed in pain as a man stepped forward and held him by his collar.

He didn't even had enough energy left in his legs to stand properly when that man forced him up and dragged him near the cliff.

Just then I realised, the man holding him was also hurt, bleeding from his forehead. He did fight.

But the wounds weren't anything as compared to Vidyut's completely bloodied clothes.

"Quick, don't be late." The woman again ordered and her image wasn't clear yet because of the lightning but I could recognise the voice, sending chills down my body.

"Arhaan!" He screamed one last time and I knew, he wasn't shouting for help. He wanted him to know truth.

"He'll hate you once he finds out—-" his weak voice was again interrupted by that feminine one.

"He. Will. Never."

The man holding him pulled away his hands to force them again only to be stopped by another order.

"Stop, actually, let me do it myself."

The figure walked forward from the dark, slowly, and I shook in a sharp breath because now, she was standing in the moonlight.

"Nooo" I hissed not daring to turn to the side and have any eye contact.

"I always starved for this moment, and you gave me a reason today." With that, she was about to push him down but even before that, he himself stepped back and completely vanished from the screen.

My breathes suddenly started heaving.

He died.

An innocent died.

Was actually killed.

I was there, I saw those cars. I didn't tried to look back.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

It could be different if I didn't give him the reports.

If I never tried to put my nose in it.

"Clear everything. Carry Arhaan carefully and put him into my car, don't know what you all have dosed him with to make him unconscious." She ordered glancing down the floor without any kind of guilt over her face.

She started walking forward, giving a clear look of her face making another tear roll down my eyes.

Suddenly, she stopped with a horrified face with her eyes forward, or more like on the camera.

"Looks like I got everything in my phone." I knew it from earlier, but his voice made me feel the betrayal again.

He witnessed his friend's murder in front of his eyes, without any regression.

"And Don't you dare think of doing anything to me, I've already have made the preparations that if I don't return, everyone is finding out about you. By the way, What if, Arhaan finds it?" He asked taking a step forward, focusing more on her face intentionally.

"No! He'll never." She shouted jerking the phone and then, the screen went all blank.

Arhaan stood up from the chair and walked to the another side of the bed, where she was sitting without any reaction, except for the tears in her eyes.

"I did find it, maa."

______________________________________

I had published it already at night but I noticed it this morning that it had zero views so had to republish it.

Do vote for the last chapter.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

822K 30.1K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
8.5K 969 15
โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ Have you ever thought, whe...
4.1M 144K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
568K 14.5K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...