The Assassin In Twisted Wonde...

By azumaharu070301

Tokaku Azuma is a 17-year-old teenage girl who was raised in the Azuma family, a family with an ancient assas... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Deadly Girl
Contract
Became A Part of Octavinelle
First Day As ....
Unique or Curse
Her Life Now
That boy...
Octavinelle chapter: Rebellious Encounter
School Business and The Truth About Eurus
Anything of their orders for her desire
Tempting Lure
Temporarily Relief
The Dangerous Fellow
Spine Gold!
Knowledge Squeeze- Episode 19 of Chapter 3
Jolting Electrification- Episode 22 of Chapter 3
Contract Dissolution
Melancholy of the Black Sea
Erasing the Past
So We Settled
Museum Travelogue
Identity Revealed
Dealing with Weirdness
Schemer of the Scandling Sands
Schemer Of The Scandling Sands
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Staying Discreet
Cunning Mellow- Episode 20 of Chapter 3
Schemer of the Scalding Sands:Thwarted by Heart
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Setting the Bait
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: All Caught on Stream
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: A Scathing Retort
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Aquatic Support
Concern One to Another
Feelings Long Held
Scarabia Conclusion
Friends
A Day Without Tokaku
Dealing With The Sulking Floyd
Hard to Let Go Of It- Part 2 Of Dealing with the Sulking Floyd
We're Good Now- Final Part Of Dealing with the Sulking Floyd
Would you like to Join Me?
I'd Join You
Happy Birthday Tokaku Azuma And Azul Ashengrotto
Only Beauty Kidnapped The Ugly Ones
Watch your Attitude
Day One at Pomefiore
Dormmates or Friends
Cannot Deny
Bump At Midnight
Think Creatively
Lake Where We Converse
A Morning Blueprint- Episode 26 of Chapter 3
A Pharmacy Project
A Medicine For The Heart
Return At Last
They Like Each Other
A New But Familiar Mentor
While Tokaku Was Unconscious
The Mentor
A Birthday Gift for Jade
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Students
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden - part 2
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Pomefiore Student
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Savanaclaw
The Assassin and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Pomefiore Student and the Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Octavinelle Vice House Warden, The Diasomnia Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Octavinelle Vice House Warden, The Pomefiore Freshman
The Octavinelle Vice House Warden and The Mentor
The Mentor, Assassin and School Staff
The Bad News and The School
The Merman and His Family
The Mentor and The Assassin
Happy Birthday Tokaku 2th Anniversary
The Plan
The Lovely Reunion
A Cruise Day
Cruise Date
The Ghostly Aunt And Her Niece
The Ghostly Aunt And Mother

Off the Cruise

100 5 1
By azumaharu070301

Tokaku and Jade met up with his parents and Floyd once everyone had their fun. After having dinner together at the dining hall,they decided to rest at their own cabins. Once they settled in their cabins, Tokaku laid on her bed with the stuffed rabbit in her arms. Her hand brushed the soft rabbit, and she realized she had never owned stuffed animals before, as her toys had always been stone and knives.

Gazing at the rabbit, Tokaku was suddenly reminded of Epel, her friend from Night Raven College, who had once shown her a rabbit-carved apple. At once, Tokaku began to miss Jack and Epel, her best buddies from the college. She wondered if they had recovered and were healthy enough to attend school.

Tokaku's gaze then fell upon her phone on the lamp desk, which she had retrieved from Kaiba's room when she packed her luggage and ran away from their suite. Her evil mentor had harmed her friends and even abducted her, disconnecting her from them. Tokaku's hand reached out to the phone, and she retrieved it, determined to check on her friends and reconnect with them.

Tokaku's gaze lingered on the phone, and her mind drifted to the memories of her time at Night Raven College. She fondly recalled the special birthday photo she had taken with Jack and Epel, the three of them posing together, their faces filled with joy and camaraderie.

Watching the image on her phone, Tokaku couldn't help but curve a small smile on her soft lips. The sight of her best friends filled her heart with warmth and nostalgia. She longed to hear their voices and know how they were doing, to make sure they had recovered from the harm Kaiba had inflicted upon them.

Tokaku's heart kept urging her to call them, to reach out and reconnect. But her mind cautioned her, persuading her that it might astonish her buddies even more if she were to suddenly contact them. Weighing the options, Tokaku ultimately agreed with her mind's reasoning and declined the impulse to call her friends.

As much as she missed them, Tokaku knew that she had to be cautious and consider the potential consequences of her actions. She didn't want to risk further disrupting their lives or causing them more distress. For now, she would have to be content with the memories they had shared, cherishing the moments they had spent together at Night Raven College.

.....

It was the final day of the luxurious cruise trip that the passengers had been eagerly anticipating for weeks. As the ship approached its destination, the passengers were informed that they would be docking at the prestigious Hero Country International Port in the afternoon. With this news, the excited travelers began packing up their belongings early, eager to make the most of their last morning on the cruise ship.

Among the passengers were the Leech family and their close friend, Tokaku. In their respective cabins, they meticulously organized and placed their personal items into their luggage, preparing for the disembarkation.

Inside Tokaku's cabin, the azure-haired girl, dressed in a crisp white long-sleeved shirt and comfortable jean shorts, carefully folded her last few articles of clothing and tucked them into her suitcase before zipping it closed. Just as she finished, there was a gentle knock on her cabin door. Sensing it was her boyfriend, Jade, Tokaku unlocked the door and welcomed him in.

Jade entered the cabin and approached Tokaku, his gaze falling upon the neatly packed luggage resting on the bed. "I see you've finished packing your clothes," he remarked, impressed by her efficiency.

Tokaku nodded in acknowledgment. "Yes, but I'm afraid I'll have to part with most of them once we arrive on land," she said, a hint of melancholy in her voice.

"Why would you do such a thing?" Jade asked in confusion, his brow furrowing as he tried to understand Tokaku's intent.

Tokaku's gaze hardened as she glared intensely at the packed luggage. "These clothes were bought by Kaiba. I am disgusted by the idea of wearing anything that belongs to that evil liar," she explained, her voice laced with disdain.

Listening to his girlfriend's words, Jade understood the depth of her feelings. He knew all too well the hatred she harbored towards her mentor, who had done unspeakable things to both of them and their friends. Jade could still vividly recall the moment when Kaiba had stabbed him, and the anguish he felt when Tokaku had been forced to sacrifice her freedom just to treat his wound and save his life.

"You can throw all of the clothes away once we're on land," Jade said, reaching out to Tokaku with a reassuring smile. "I'll buy you some new ones."

Tokaku shook her head, her expression softening. "Jade, you don't have to go to such lengths. I have my own money to buy new clothes," she declined, unwilling to burden her boyfriend.

But Jade was adamant. He gently cupped Tokaku's cheek, his eyes filled with understanding and affection. "I want to do this for you, Tokaku. Let me be the one to provide you with a fresh start, free from the shadows of your past."

Tokaku was stunned, as if her heart had stopped beating momentarily, struggling to comprehend the implications of what Jade had just said. "Free from the shadows of your past?" Did he somehow know about her tragic past? But how could that be? She had never revealed the details of her past to him, believing it was better to keep it to herself.

Tokaku was about to question Jade, wondering if Kaiba had divulged information about her past to him. However, the warmth and affection radiating from Jade's heterochromatic eyes prevented her from doing so. She didn't want to risk ruining the peaceful moment they were sharing.

Tokaku rested her hand on Jade's, which was cupping her cheek. Her gaze locked with his, and a wave of serenity washed over her as she immersed herself in her boyfriend's soft, warm affection.

Jade was captivated by the deep azure gaze of his beloved. He too was completely entranced by the mesmerizing figure of Tokaku, his breath momentarily caught in his throat.

"Thank you, Jade. For everything you've done for me," Tokaku said in a soft, grateful tone.

Jade curved a reassuring smile. "You're welcome, Tokaku," he replied, his voice filled with tenderness and understanding.

The two of them savored the tranquil moment, their connection deepening as they shared a profound understanding that transcended the boundaries of their pasts.

Soon after, they broke apart, but Jade held Tokaku's hands in his, his touch gentle and reassuring. "Finally, on this very day, we get out of this ship and step our feet on the land," he said, his voice tinged with a sense of relief and anticipation. Jade's eyes sparkled with excitement as he continued, "And after a while, we both return to school."

His hands gently traced the contours of Tokaku's fingers, a tender gesture that conveyed the depth of his affection for her. "You are the one and only woman in my heart, Tokaku," he murmured, his gaze locked with hers, conveying the sincerity of his words.

Tokaku's eyes shone with a mixture of joy and eagerness. "I can't wait to see Jack and Epel at school," she said softly, her tone brimming with excitement. The prospect of reuniting with her friends filled her with a sense of anticipation, a welcome respite from the recent trials they had endured.

Jade's expression softened, and he gave her a reassuring smile. "You'll see them soon enough, my dear," he promised, his voice laced with warmth and understanding.

With a gentle squeeze of her hands, Jade and Tokaku turned towards the cabin door, ready to face the next chapter of their lives. As they stepped out into the hallway, they were greeted by the familiar faces of Jade's parents and Floyd, who had been waiting for them.

"Well, well, would you look at that," Floyd exclaimed, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. "It's the lovey-dovey couple, Jade and Tokaku." His teasing tone was laced with a hint of affection, as he welcomed the pair with open arms.

Jade chuckled, his arm instinctively wrapping around Tokaku's waist, drawing her close. "It's good to see you too, Floyd," he replied, his voice warm and amicable. Tokaku, feeling the comforting presence of Jade by her side, offered a shy smile to Jade's family.

Oceana chuckled in amusement, watching her son Jade doting on the azure-haired beauty. "Everyone, let's go to the dining hall to eat breakfast," she suggested, her warm gaze encompassing the group.

The family and Tokaku agreed with Oceana's proposal, the prospect of a shared meal filling them with a sense of anticipation. As they made their way towards the dining hall, the air was filled with a palpable excitement, the group eager to savor a moment of respite after the recent trials.

It was already afternoon by the time the cruise ship had arrived at the Hero Country International Port. The passengers slowly departed from the vessel, including the Leech family and Tokaku. Jade, ever the attentive companion, held Tokaku's hand, ensuring her safety as they navigated the bustling port.

While the family were focused on their steps, all of a sudden, Tokaku's nose caught a dangerous, familiar scent. In reaction, she turned to look behind, her senses on high alert. Suddenly, an arm reached out to her, wrapped around her neck, and forcefully pulled her away, parting her hand from Jade's.

"Tokaku!" Jade screamed, his voice laced with panic and concern as he watched his beloved being snatched from his grasp.

Tokaku whimpered as the arm strangled her neck. "Kaiba!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening in shock at the sight of her former adversary. The realization that Kaiba was the one behind this attack sent a chill down her spine, and she struggled against his vice-like grip, her mind racing to comprehend this unexpected turn of events.

"Do you think you could escape me? Oh, you're mistaken. I won't let you go," Kaiba murmured to the girl's ear, his voice dripping with malice and a twisted sense of triumph. His grip tightened around Tokaku's neck, as if to emphasize his unwavering determination to keep her in his clutches.

"Kaiba?!" Jade exclaimed, startled to witness Kaiba outside of the cruise ship's security custody.

The Leech family, alarmed by the sudden commotion, immediately sprang into action, their protective instincts kicking in.

"Mum, Father! It's Kaiba!" Floyd urgently informed his parents.

"How did you escape the security custody, Kaiba?" Nervine asked sternly.

"I have my ways, but I won't tell you," Kaiba replied, his black hair and red eyes giving him an ominous appearance.

"What's your problem with Tokaku?" Oceana yelled, her voice laced with concern.

"My problem with Tokaku? She's mine, that's my problem," Kaiba said, his tone dark and possessive.

Jade's expression darkened with determination as he rushed to Tokaku's aid, his heart pounding with the urgency to rescue her from Kaiba's clutches. However, Kaiba swiftly retrieved a gun from his back and fired a shot into the air, causing Jade to halt his steps.

"Another step, and I'll shoot you and your family," Kaiba threatened, pointing the gun directly at Jade and his family.

The Leech family stood their ground, their protective instincts heightened as they faced the unpredictable and dangerous Kaiba. Jade's mind raced, searching for a way to defuse the situation and save Tokaku from Kaiba's sinister intentions. The tension in the air was palpable, as everyone waited with bated breath, unsure of Kaiba's next move.

Oceana and the others followed closely, their faces etched with concern and a resolute desire to ensure Tokaku's safety. The sound of a gunshot pierced the air, sending shockwaves of fear through the cruise passengers. Panic ensued as they scrambled to find safety, their cries echoing across the port.

The local authorities were swiftly alerted, and they rushed to the scene, their sirens blaring and lights flashing. The situation was tense and volatile, with the safety of the passengers hanging in the balance.

Tokaku found herself in a harrowing predicament, trapped in Kaiba's clutch around her neck. She watched helplessly as Jade and his family were unable to come to her rescue, and the fear of Kaiba potentially harming them weighed heavily on her mind.

Summoning her courage, Tokaku decided to take action. She bit Kaiba's arm, causing him to grunt in pain and release his grip on her neck. Seizing the opportunity, Tokaku stomped on his feet and snatched his gun, throwing it to the ground before making a desperate dash towards Jade.

Jade immediately enveloped the dashing Tokaku in his arms, delicately brushing her azure hair. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he held her close.

Kaiba regained his composure. "Mako, when I declare you as mine, you are unequivocally mine, Mako!" His voice carried a sharp edge, filled with intensity.

The mentor, with his ebony locks, bellowed out her aunt's name, leaving Tokaku and Jade bewildered by the sudden outburst.

"Mako? Does he know about Mako?" Jade pondered silently.

"Mako? You're familiar with my aunt, Kaiba?" Tokaku questioned, turning towards Kaiba as Jade released her from his grasp.

"Mako, you should have remained by my side! Instead, you chose to reside at your mother's abode, trying to coax that naive child out of her home! I explicitly instructed you to stay with me, Mako! Are you incapable of heeding my words?" Kaiba's descent into madness was evident as he persistently uttered Tokaku's aunt's name.

"Kaiba, I am not my aunt! There is a clear distinction!" Tokaku attempted to reason with her mentor who had succumbed to delusion.

"NO!" Kaiba's forceful cry caused Tokaku to fall silent. "You and your aunt are one. She resides within you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 207 7
I'm so into this story so I decided to make a x reader story again
599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 45.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...