IZUKU KING OF CURSES

Cheetahx2 tarafından

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN Daha Fazla

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 82

406 29 8
Cheetahx2 tarafından

Togata got a drink from the vending machine while he and Bubble Girl listened to Mizuki’s shoes squeak on the floor along with the screams that came from Izuku.

"HOLD STILL, YOU FOUR FACED BASTARD!!"

When Mirio heard that, he almsot laughed at that.

"It seems those two are really being toyed with, huh?” Bubble Girl asked Togata.

“Yeah, right?” Togata sighed. Reaching for the drink from the machine, Togata realized, ‘I can tell just by listening, right? Sir is serious. Don’t tell me he has no intention of letting Yagi and Itadori in…?’

Meanwhile both teen were seen hopping around the room with great speed with two objectives.

The first being, the one who distracts Nighteye and the second being the one who trus to grab the seal.

Mizuki was one who was doing the 2nd objective.

“After a minute has passed, you back off briefly…” Nighteye explained as Mizuki jumped back from Nighteye, him adding, “...and become uneasy, coming to terms with the reality that you can’t overcome my Foresight.”

‘Sir Nighteye. Quirk: Foresight’

‘The number of moves isn’t making a difference! He can see everything! Is there a way to slip through his Foresight?!’ Mizuki gritted her teeth.

As Izuku was seen blitzing towards the hero who avoided the boy...bit them his eyes widen when a sudden kick was seen that caused the hero to jump back.

"..." he didn't say anything since the look on the boys face rubbed him the wrong way but he kept himself composed.

“I did have some high expectations for you, but… You have enough power to become a symbol, but you’re completely ordinary. In this time when villains are getting excited, and gloom is creeping in… In that case, he should have had Mirio inherit One for All after all.” Nighteye explained to Mizuki

“I love and respect All Might even now. But I didn’t understand his selection of successor.” Nighteye told Mizuki.

Mizuki took a calming breath as her power danced around her, "Allmight was the one who decided to give me his quirk...not just because he felt pity....IT'S BECAUSE HE'S IMPORTANT TO ME!!"

She screamed out as she jumped around the office, thinking, ‘Dad chose me! I will stamp that seal!’

“I will definitely make you acknowledge me!” Mizuki vowed to Nighteye who narrowed his eyes.

"It'll only be futi-!!" Before he could even finish his sentence, a sudden kick was seen with a hand that grabbed the hero by the wrist but Nighteye pushed the individual back.

A chuckle was heard when the individual was Izuku, "You say you can see the future?...so tell me...How is it that you can't see my movements?" He simply said with a grin that plastered on his face.

Mizuki was seen blitzing around the office while Nighteye was Bush avoiding the many attacks from Izuku.

'Good he's dealing with Izuku but Nighteye’s quirk, Foresight! It lets him see the future. But I don’t know how far into the future. If I don’t know, then I’ll need to use more moves and more speed so that I don’t give him time to think between his Foresight and my moves!’ Mizuki planned.

‘There is someone more worthy to inherit One for All.’
‘I can’t just go home after being told that! I WON'T ACCEPT THAT!’ Mizuki told herself.

“Those movements… are like a degraded Gran Torino’s.” Nighteye observed as Mizuki tried reaching for the seal before jumping around the room again, adding, “If the conditions are met, then whether it’s one second, one minute, or one hour in the future…”

Mizuki came down on Nighteye, who moved away, continuing, “...I can see what you’re doing…”

But that was all the girl needed with amskrk as Izuku was near the pro as he kicked him that pushed him back, getting him a bit off balance which got Mizuki to double back at Nighteye, only for him to dodge once more.

“...whenever you’re doing it.” Nighteye finished, Mizuki flying past him as he blocked a punch from Izuku while sending him off as he told the girl, “By the way, in another two minutes, you’ll be crushed on the floor without the seal or the contract.”

"Keep telling yourself that" Izuku said as he by the hero's side, who widen at the speed from the boy once more with the boy went for the stamp but at the last second, Nighteye moved husband and kicked the boy away with Mizuki jumped at Nighteye again while he continued dodging. Mizuki landed on the floor, gritting her teeth.

“You’ve looked worried this whole time. I thought it would’ve been the first thing All Might would teach you… Those who stand at the top should not show indecision or worry.” Nighteye told Mizuki, who clicked her tongue as she looked over to Izuku and gave him a look that made him sigh as he leaned on the wall.

This caught the attention of Nighteye as Mizuki jumped around the room again, Nighteye focusing back to the girl continued, “Those who know this always act with a vision in mind. You must’ve been taught this countless times, but being tested now, you can’t put it into practice, huh? You said you would have me acknowledge you, right? The more I watch you…”
Nighteye dodged from a jump by Mizuki.

“...the more I can’t find a reason why it has to be you.” Nighteye finished.

Mizuki then flew past Nighteye, grabbing a bookshelf, yelling, “Sorry!”

She then threw the shelf, the books in it flying out.

“You said it doesn’t matter what happens to this room, right?” Mizuki reminded him, thinking, ‘Nighteye’s words earlier-’

‘If the conditions are met, then whether it’s one second, one minute, or one hour in the future, I can see what you’re doing whenever you’re doing it.’

‘He can see what I’m doing whenever I’m doing it. The way he worded it bugs me. What is Nighteye seeing? All the events in the future? Or a specific target, in other words, my actions? I’ll test that!’ Mizuki then grabbed the contract paper and slammed in onto the floor, planning, ‘If it’s the latter, then his Foresight won’t reach the objects I scatter at random.’

She then raced at Nighteye, reaching out for the seal once more.

‘Nighteye… I can’t yield, either! I…’ Mizuki thought as she reached for the seal in the opening she made, shouting, “...am All Might’s disciple!”

Nighteye moved his hand out of the way as Mizuki went by.

Mizuki almost banged her head but Izuku caught her in time while smirking a bit, "You did good" he said but Mizuki didn't accept that.

“It’s over.” Nighteye told him.

“Not yet!” Mizuki yelled out as she got oout her brothers arms.

“It’s been three minutes.” Nighteye explained.

“I’m flabbergasted.” Nighteye said about Mizuki being All Might’s disciple, adding, “You had one plan that didn’t work out, and it made you that clumsy and exhausted.”

“It’s not that I’m exhausted…” Mizuki objected.

“Then, was that a mistake?” Nighteye questioned.

“I was about to step on the tapestry that wasn’t for sale celebrating All Might’s tenth anniversary as a hero.” Mizuki explained.

This made Izuku to have the girl a blank look, '...She's definitely a fangirl no matter how much she's trying to deny it'

'...she fawns over her own father?...cringe'

Nighteye widened his eyes, looking around the room as he thought, ‘Don’t tell me she avoided all the All Mights in the office as he jumped around like Gran Torino?’

He looked down at Mizuki, rubbing his chin, thinking, ‘Even as her emotions were upset by my provocations, she moved thinking about the situation around her and how to fight against me?’

Bubble Girl and Togata opened the door, Togata announcing, “Excuse me!”

“Are you finished? There was a loud bang at the end…” Bubble Girl asked.
“I’ll take them, Mirio.” Nighteye turned to the two.

As she heard this, her eyes widen, “But I didn't do anything you asked me to!” Mizuki gaped about not being able to do it.

“I told you to take the seal and stamp it yourself, but I didn’t say that you’d be rejected if you couldn’t do it.” Nighteye explained his words.

“Alright! you did it!” Togata walked to Mizuki before turning to Nighteye, asking, “Sir, you laughed, right?”

“I’ve already decided to take you on when I heard you were coming.” Nighteye admitted.

But then he turned his attention towards Izuku, "However,even though you weren't part of it, I could tell your heart is in the right place to what you want to achieve, Mr.Itadori"

All the boy could was smirk with Mizuki staring at Nighteye as he started walking over to her.

“Right now, with the symbol gone, the people want not a dim light, but a dazzling one. Even if it goes against his will, I’ll make you realize who is the most worthy of that power right now by having you work alongside the pros.” Nighteye told Mizuki, dropping the seal to him.

“One for All is transferred through the will of the user. He took me on to make me give up. Me, the one All Might chose, Sir Nighteye, who doesn’t accept that, and Togata, chosen by Nighteye- Even though I’m disoriented by our strange relationship, even so… even so, I…” Mizuki narrated as she took the seal, and stamped the paper.

“I look forward to working with you.” Mizuki told Nighteye.

After that, the tow teens were about to go but Nighteye stopped Izuku so that he can talk to him for a bit.

Once the door closed, Nighteye had a very serious look on his face.

"Now...tell me exactly what you're doing here....Izuku Midoriya"

As Izuku hears his name being uttered from the mouth of Sir Nighteye, Izuku simply had a serious look of his own.

"Where to begin, Four Eyes?" He simply said.

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

267K 4K 23
When Izuku is framed of the crime of associating with villains, he is sent to prison, where he meets the seven deadly sins, who have apparently chose...
6.9K 293 21
〝 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗲𝘂𝘃𝗿𝗲 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖼...
68.8K 1.4K 15
"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩" "𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚" ↳𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙...
7.5K 406 5
Mother, I wish you had taken me with you. ( Anime / Jujutsu Kaisen ) Satō Ayame x Fushiguro Megumi & Itadori Yūji SPORADIC UPDATES, © GETOSR...