Shiddat

נכתב על ידי author_118

'No....'she spoke anxiously in anger, her rose-tinted lips trembling, and tears welled up in her eyes. heari... עוד

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
pictures
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two'
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
Rubab 💕Taha
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
Taniya Shoaib ✨✨
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty

fourty

432 22 8
נכתב על ידי author_118

Author's pov

Rubab opened her eyes around 10 in the morning, and her green orbs met the blue ocean of her husband, who was lightly caressing her hair.

"Good morning, bachha," he said, pecking her nose. His morning voice hit differently.

"Morning," she replied and kissed his forehead.

Her bare globes peeked out of the black silk duvet, driving him crazy, but he restrained himself. However, just by seeing, he could bet that her rosy tips were hardened for his attention, but he couldn't give them the attention they were craving because those poor babies were already puckered and chewed up.

Taking a deep breath of frustration, he gave a wet kiss on her lips, which she reciprocated.

"We should get ready, Taha," she said, about to move away from him  , but winced in pain as her husband's junior was still buried inside her along with thick white and transparent liquid. And the weirdest thing was, even this much stickiness was not letting his member slide from her. He was in the same place since last night.

"Taha, take it out," she requested because her core was not in the condition for morning workout.

"Remove it by yourself," he said, caressing the side of her globe. They were lying in front of each other face to face.

"How could I?" she asked, hiding her nervousness and timidity.

"Like the way you inserted it last night," he said huskily near her lips.

And suddenly, a stupid question came to her mind.

"Taha, you were in me the whole night and still buried in me. Does it mean you are hard right now?" she asked and immediately regretted asking this dumb question.

"What do you think, bachha?" he asked, chuckling lightly.

She gulped the lump in her throat, which led him to latch his mouth on her neck in a harsh bite, making her whimper.

"Taha... please, someone will come to check on me," she protested, feeling his hand traveling down her crown, where his man was buried inside her.

Without paying any heed to her protest, his hand reached there, and he pressed his thumb on her clit, making her lost in ecstasy.

Penetrating her clit for a good few minutes, he removed himself from her while saying against her neck, where he had bitten some moments ago, "If I wasn't hard, then how could this boneless piece of skin stay in you the whole night?"

His choice of words sent a shiver down her spine, which led to her climax as her not-so-sober husband rubbed his tip against her entrance rapidly after pulling out.

She took a harsh breath and grabbed his hair, mumbling incoherent words.

But this pleasurable moment got disturbed by a knock on the door.

" Ayesha Bibi, Sir Dishaan is calling you to his room," a maid speaks behind the door.

They both take a harsh breath, and then Rubab, getting up from the bed, replied without bothering to cover herself, "I am coming in half an hour," she speaks and walks towards the bathroom.

Taha takes a deep breath and gets up without bothering to cover himself, walking towards the bathroom without any hesitation.

He is limping due to pain in his beaten-up legs, and his whole body is feeling pain as pleasure gone, pain take place, troubling him to the core.

With slow steps, he reaches the bathroom and finds that Rubab has already washed her body and is now applying body wash on her milky white skin.

They both appear as they were born, stark naked but her territory hides beneath the foaming water in the bathtub.

...

She helps him to clean himself and gives him a black towel to cover his modesty, while she herself wears her full clothes—a black pant kurti with a chiffon dupatta.

During the bath, she pays special attention to his wounds.

Taha is sitting at the table with a black towel hung around his waist, and Rubab is drying his hair carefully, not causing any pain in his head injury.

Her heart burns seeing the brutality of her mamu, as now she can easily see the cuts which were covered in bandages last night.

Tears come to her eyes, but she controls herself and continues her work on his hair, meanwhile, her own wet hair hangs on her waist with water dripping from the tips.

Her dupatta is on the sofa near the table.

They are busy in each other's serenity when Sunidhi and Anam come to her room without knocking.

Both of them know that Rubab is not alone but choose to barge in without knocking to cross-check Dishaan's doubt.

As they both reached, Rubab's hand halted at his hair, and her smile came to an end.

While Taha is feeling uncomfortable being in a towel in front of them.

His muscular body is indeed a sight to watch, but that body is right now smeared with countless cuts and burns, and those cuts and burns turn his skin red-purple.

Anam's gaze fell on her bed, the scrunched silk bedsheet with stains of whiteness screaming the story of the pleasurable night Rubab and Taha spent together.

Anam's expression turned hard, and she concluded that Dishaan was right; this monster indeed forced their delicate flower.

But then why is Rubab showing him this much affection and care after being forced? Lots of questions come to her mind.

"Gudiya, what are you doing?" Sunidhi asked politely, breaking the awkward silence.

"How many times have we sent the servant to call you?" she said, coming close to both of them.

Both of them gulped at her question because two or three servants came to call her when they were busy taking bath together with some pleasure.

"Mumani, I was helping Taha when they came to call me," she said, now wiping his shoulder, making the situation more awkward for him.

"Gudiya, you should tell me. I will call a male servant to help him out "this time Anam spoke, but she couldn't hide the bitterness in her words.

"Khala, it's all right. I will redress his wound by myself," Rubab said, taking a cotton ball and a bottle of ointment in her hand.

"Rubab, his wounds are deep. We need a doctor for him," Sunidhi spoke politely, easily seeing the love and care in her eyes for Taha.

"But Mumani..." she was about to say when Sunidhi interrupted.

"Bachha, you woke up after 7 days. Your body is weak, Gudiya, you need a doctor too," she said to her.

"But I am completely fine Mumani,he is in pain," she said, struggling with her tears to not let them fall.

Taha remained silent all the time with lowered gaze as he knows they hate him to the core.

"You are not fine, princess. Do you want us to beat him again?" Four of them turned their gaze towards the source of the voice.

Dishaan was standing at the door with a sour mood and clenched jaw.

Seeing Dishaan, Rubab hurriedly took her dupatta from the sofa  and covered her head immediately.

Her action made three of them shocked, but they chose to stay silent.

"No... Bhai, please, you already hurt him enough," she said with welled-up eyes which burned Dishaan's heart; his  princess is crying for the man who forced her last night?

"Then have breakfast and take your medicine, a servant will take care of him," he said, looking at Taha with fire and hatred.

She nodded, but instead of sitting on the couch, she started cleaning his forehead injury which made Dishaan's blood boil.

"Gudiya, stop treating this 37-year-old man like a newborn. I am sure he can bear this pain easily; after all, he is a trained terrorist," he said with clenched jaw and tight fist.

She left Taha, not before asking him to leave via eyes, which didn't go unnoticed by everyone.

As she stood sideways, some servants came to him.

"Come downstairs, Gudiya, they will ready him and take him downstairs," Anam said, this time seeing her rooted at her place.

"Khala, I will come with him; he will feel uncomfortable with them," she said politely with a bit of nervousness.

Dishaan was about to say something but stopped, feeling Sunidhi's hand on his bicep.

"Come to the garden with him," Sunidhi said, smiling.

"Mumani, will Mamu beat him again?" Her sudden question made everyone uncomfortable.

Now her green orbs are flowing with salty water.

"I will happily bear his torture for you, Habibti," for the first time, Taha said, looking at her.

His heart bled seeing her welled-up eyes.

"Don't cry, love. You know I hate seeing tears in your and Taniya's eyes," he said, looking at her.

"Hmm..." she nodded, wiping her tears.

Three of them are shocked seeing the tenderness and care in his words for rubab

"Meet me at the garden, Taha AAsif" Dishaan said with mixed emotions, and left the room

********

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
599K 32K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
152K 13K 46
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ ** "10 years! You have been lying to me for 10 whole years. Every single thing about you was a lie. How could you think I'd listen to...
1.2M 54.2K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...