Oh Baby Momma

Por koovoobi

Pregnancy is a unique journey that test everyone's physical and emotional strength, not only mom's but also d... Más

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Coming Soon

Chapter 67

4.6K 416 67
Por koovoobi

A week later..

Kim returned to their own home after spending a week vacation at Park's Residency. The moment they stepped inside their familiar living space, a sense of peace washed over them. The week at Park's had been a delightful escape, filled with morning walks along flower-lined pathways, evenings by a crackling fire, and nights under starlit skies. But there was something comforting about being back in their own space.

As Jungkook unpacked his bag, he found himself smiling at small keepsakes he had collected during their stay-a pressed flower, a menu from the quaint little café where he and Taehyung had enjoyed the best apple pie they'd ever tasted, and a handful of colorful stones from the stream near Park's.

Unfortunately, Jungkook's moment of peace didn't last for more than an hour after he got the happy news that Lisa and her family were coming to visit. Just as he settled down with Minkoo, Mrs Kim buzzed with a message that made his heart sink. Instead of relaxing, Jungkook now faced the challenge of keeping that super model away from his handsome husband. It was going to be a long evening.

As Taehyung stepped into the room, he found Jungkook examining his reflection in the mirror, clad in slim-fitting slips and stylish booty shorts. In his hands, he held two shirts, and a pout on his lips. "What happened?" Taehyung inquired, making his way over to adjust the airconditioner for a more comfortable ambiance. "This or this?" Jungkook queried, holding up the shirts for Taehyung to see, his gaze meeting Taehyung through the reflection in the mirror. "Mm. You will look good in both," Taehyung answered, maintaining a casual tone as he began to change his own shirt, swapping it for a fresh t-shirt."Just good?" Jungkook's voice took on a slightly whiny tone.

Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's tone, walking over to stand beside him and taking a closer look at the shirts. “Okay, not just good. You’d look amazing in either, but let's see...” He picked up the shirt on Jungkook’s right hand; a bright brown one that matched his eyes. “This one lights up your face more. Definitely this one.” Jungkook nodded but his pout never left his lips.

"Now what?" Taehyung asked. "I dont want to look amazing. I want to look sexy." Jungkook replied and tossed both the shirts aside before walking to the closet. He started ruffling inside it again. "Then, I prefer you to not wear anything. This is completely fine." Taehyung's gaze dragged from his toes to his plumpy a""c""ks sticking out of the tight booty shorts. "Really? Will you not mind others seeing me like this?" Jungkook took sleeveless tees and baggie pants. "I don't mind others seeing you but I won't allow someone to stare at what's mine." Taehyung licked his lower lips when he saw Jungkook casually remove the slips and stand half n...ked.

"What's the time, now?" Taehyung asked as he removed his tees and threw it somewhere else as he took hasty but hurried steps towards Jungkook. "Don't know. May be 6 or 6.30pm." Jungkook replied, while he wore the tees but got confused when Taehyung held his tees and twisted it to tie by tying his both arms with his tees.

"Tae. No. We don't have time. The guests will be here anytime soon and I haven't even dressed up." Jungkook protested by twisting his arms to untie his hands, but who was he protesting to?

"Stay. You have enough of your plays." Taehyung pulled him and shoved him on his shoulder and threw him on the bed. Jungkook fell on the bed and bounced a little. "No. This is cheating. You can't tie me up." Jungkook whined, crawling back on the bed. "You should have let me f..ck you in that hotel, Jungkook. But what did you do instead? Ah? You locked me in the restroom after seducing me to the utmost." Taehyung undressed himself quickly and grabbed Jungkook by his waist when he saw him about to run away. He again threw him on the bed. "No. I am not giving you my consent." Jungkook whined with a playful pout. "Really? Then f..ck your consent. It's been a long time since I got you in my hands and don't worry about your dressing up. I will give your skin and face that glow" Jungkook squirmed when Taehyung harshly pulled his booty shorts and pushed his legs up. "Noooo.." Jungkook faked a scream.

"F-+ck, Look at that." Taehyung s...ked his two fingers, keeping his eyes on Jungkook's pink pretty flower, his gaze intense and dark. "Taee. Ah. You can'taaaahhhh" Jungkook moaned when Taehyung's finger swiped through the thick lips of his flower, flicking his cl...t one time, making him jolt from the sensation. Taehyung widens his thighs by giving a quick massage to his c..nt with three fingers.

"Ah, ah, Tae," Jungkook pants, his eyes welling with tears as his flower pulsates around his husband's fingers. "Tae. Mo..om will a..ask me." His legs physically tremble as Taehyung slender fingers rubbed up and down his pink petals, occasionally pinching his swollen cl...t and then thumbing it firmly. "Do you want me to stop?" Taehyung asked, gripping Jungkook's thigh with one hand.

"Ufff." Jungkook was completely drenched that he was even afraid thinking the squelching sound could be heard outside but Taehyung was nowhere in a mood to stop and did he want to stop Taehyung? No never. Jungkook kept his legs wide.

But their session was interfered with by a gentle rap on the door. "Tae.. Jungkook.. They are here." Jungkook heard Jimin's voice from outside but he thought to keep silent as afraid of his own sound which would betray him now when Taehyung was settling between his legs.

"Tae." "Ah. Hyung. We will be there soon." Taehyung said aloud before spreading his husband's legs more wide so he could eat him the way he liked. He began giving kisses all over the area, inhaling the smell of his honey to which he was addicted before he gave a few hard l..cks.
Jungkook groans but immediately bit his lip to not let out any sound. Jungkook gripped the pillow with his both hands and arched his body beautifully to give in to Taehyung.

"Ah." He moaned when Taehyung began to s..ck Jungkook's cl..td like how he s..ck his buds by f..ngring him.
Jungkook jerked a little when he felt his flower penetrated wildly.

A few minutes later, Jungkook heard Mrs Kim at the doorstep, "Jungkook. Is Tae here?" Jungkook breathed out heavily as his hooded eyes traveled to his husband who turned around and was settling his taetae on his lips. "Taeee.." Jungkook heard his mother in law again but as his opened his mouth to answer her, he felt his m..mber touching the back of his throat as it tried to go deeper. "Ah." Taehyung parted his lips when his felt his husband's lips covering his entire length and his tongue curling as much as it could around it.

"Jungkookkkk.." "Mom he will be there sometime." Taehyung said aloud when he heard his mother's voice again. "Oh. Okay. They are here." Mrs Kim asked from outside. "F.ck" Taehyung whispered, as he looked at his b..ls bouncing hard right above Jungkook's eyes, while his mouth was being wrecked completely. "Y..yes. He will be there." Taehyung replied to his mother before spreading Jungkook's legs as wide as he could. Jungkook could feel his own honey wetting the sheets while he was left open and exposed to everything.

"Mm. I will tell dad then." Mrs Kim replied before heading back to the living room.

"Ta..tae. I.. I.. I want m..more." Jungkook whispered, his voice barely audible as his lips were jammed between his huge me..br and his b..ls. "Mm." Taehyung stood up from him before he turned Jungkook around. Jungkook raised his hips when Taehyung tapped his a..s to let him put a pillow under his lower stomach. "Will you be able to raise on your elbow?" Taehyung asked as he settled behind him, ready to fill him. Jungkook shook his head by completely laying on his stomach like a rag doll.

“Taeeeee.. F.c...cckk” Jungkook moans, gripping the bed sheets as his body jerked forward due to his husband’s powerful and rough th...ts. Jungkook rolled his eyes when he felt himself full and stuffed in a single th...st. “Clench more, Jungkook,” Taehyung grunts, biting his lips as he continues to thr..t into Jungkook as his mumbled cries filled the room pathetically as his husband’s mem..r hits the right spot repeatedly.

Again for the third time, Taehyung heard the non-stop rapping on the door. "Ah." Taehyung growled again in annoyance. "Tae.. Tae.. They are asking you." Taehyung closed his eyes to control his frustration which is bubbling up after hearing Jimin's voice again. "WTF is everyone's problem." Taehyung pulled out and took the blanket from the bed. He wrapped it around his n..ked torso before stomping his feet to the door but after throwing a bath towel on Jungkook's lower body.

"What is it, Hyung?" Taehyung asked as soon as he opened the door, his voice carried annoyance and frustration. Jimin blinked his eyes a few times and gulped visibly when he saw a sweaty and half n..ked Taehyung at the door, which is least expected. "Jun..jungkook." Jimin said with a trembling voice. "Did they come here for Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. Jimin immediately shook his head. "But. They are asking for you. Li..lisa, that girl said she..she knows you well." Jimin said, his gaze fixed on the door. "I don't know her. And tell them I am not in town. And more than that. FOR GOD SAKE, LEAVE US ALONE FOR SOMETIME." Taehyung almost screamed. Jimin immediately nodded and rushed through the corridor by wiping his neck and forehead after facing a fiery and crazy tiger.

Taehyung slammed the door and locked it again before pulling the blanket from his body. He threw it somewhere before crawling on to the bed. Taehyung untied Jungkook's arms and turned him around, who was laying with parted lips and hooded eyes like a bliss.

"F.ck Jungkook. You look the sexiest. Do you want to go down like this? Nobody can ever be a competition to you." Taehyung said as he rolled his tees up to spill his both globes out. "I.. I.." Jungkook gulped before parting his legs. "You want it?" Taehyung asked, eyeing his pretty flower. Jungkook nodded, touching his thick lips.

"I.. I can see that." Targeting licked his lips by eyeing Jungkook’s flower which was gaping and messy, leaking his own juices. Taehyung held his toe and pulled him towards him and settled between his legs. He rubbed the head of his mem..r all over his husband's drenched flower, smothering it in the mess, before slowly sliding in, a mumbled m..n left their lips.

Jungkook’s face burns slightly at the way his pretty flower squelches loudly every time Taehyung moves, thr..ting a little faster and harder. “F....k” Taehyung groans, bending a little to take one of his b..bies inside his mouth. He s..cks and n..bbled on the buds while increasing the pace and finally moans as he c..m inside Jungkook. Taehyung's body shuddered as he collapsed on top of Jungkook, who instantly wrapped his legs around him, curling around him to keep him stuffed and filled with hot s...mns.

As Taehyung came out of the bathroom after a nice shower, he noticed Jungkook sitting on the bed and looking a little unsteady. Concern flickered across Taehyung's features as he approached his husband. "Are you okay? Do you need to lie down?" he inquired softly, reaching out to grasp Jungkook's hand when he noticed him swaying slightly.

"No, I'll just wash up and be fine," Jungkook reassured, though his voice hinted at discomfort. Slowly rising from the bed, he made his way to the bathroom, a slight limp evident as he favored one side, holding onto his hip for support. With a worried frown on his face, Taehyung watched him leave for the washroom.

"Look, are you going to wear this?" Taehyung asked, holding out a sleeveless tees and a pants to Jungkook, who came out of the washroom. "No. Take me some hoodie instead of that sleeveless." Jungkook said, as he wore a fresh pair of p..ties. "Mm. Didn't you take a shower?" Taehyung asked, giving him the dress. "No. I will at night." Jungkook replied as he wore his clothing. "Done? Can we head out?" Taehyung asked, walking to the door. Jungkook nodded and went behind him after fixing his stray hair.

..to be continued..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

311K 9.3K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
103K 4.9K 7
Being pregnant while living alone is not an easy task. No one to talk and no one to love. Only him and the 'babies'. But he's not complaining and he'...
42.5K 1.8K 18
Idol superstar Jungkook found himself pregnant only a few weeks before the biggest world tour of his career.He was forced to make a choice between hi...
156K 12.3K 50
....To live a simple live is difficult, then what about a fanboy husband??? It's complicated... A Taekook Fanfiction Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook