Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura

13 1 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary : Honestly this was so much fun to write. You can feel the growth difference from the first time we Sakura fighting to now. I adore this chapter and I love putting our couple in fights together. Thank you all for continuing to read up until now. I hope you all continue to enjoy the weekly uploads. I am done writing the Manga part of KHR and have moved on the High school arc. IF there's anything youd like to see in those chapters please reach out to me. I am taking ideas. Thank you for your continued support.

"That black hair... could it be...?" Tsuna couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Damian Spade." Mukuro assured the boy. Damian opened his eyes revealing a spade in his right eye. "How could you lie to all of Simon... to me... How Could You?" Enma demanded. Damian chuckled. "Damian Spade!" Tsuna yelled his name, with Nuts on his shoulder. Yamamoto flicked his sword out of it's sheath. "That bastard." Gokudera had his dynamite ready to go. Hibari pulled out his tonfas ready to battle. Sakura ignited her storm boots.

"Boss wait! That's Mukuro-sama's body! Don't attack it!" Chrome got in front of the group and blocked them. "Chrome..." Tsuna didn't realize what their actions really would mean and do to Mukuro's body. "Forget that." Mukuro flew over to Chrome and began attacking her. "This matter is on a whole other level Chrome..." he criticizes her. "Mukuro-sama!" she called his name out as he continued. "By acquiring my body, that man has gotten his hands on an incredible power far exceeding his previous or my own... he's no longer human. Even if everyone here combined all their strength together, I still don't know if we'd be a match for him... He's a monster." Mukuro warned them all.

"Mukuro-sama..." Chrome was disappointed that this was the path he was picking. "Surely you understand, Sawada Tsunayoshi. If you don't exceed your current limits of fighting power and go at him with all you have... you'll lose everything." Mukuro met Tsuna's eyes. "I understand" Tsuna assured him.

"All right!" Yamamoto was getting excited. "That's how we're gonna do it!" Gokudera agreed. "Let us begin...shall we?" In a flash Damian was in the center of the Vongola kids. He held up a single joker card. A small laugh came out of his mouth. "Tenth!" Gokudera went to push Tsuna away. "Run!" Yamamoto yelled as he shoved Chrome away. "Enma!" Julie too pushed his boss away from the danger.

An explosion went off. Tsuna, Enma, and Chrome were all pushed out of the way. Reborn too avoided the attack as he landed on his feet. Tsuna sat up and looked for his friends. "Gokudera-kun! Yamamoto! Lambo!" Tsuna yelled their names. "Julie!" Enma called out. "They're gone!" Chrome couldn't believe it.

Damian looked down on all of them. "They're currently being occupied by a little magic trick." He was now holding up three cards. "This flame feels the same as the one I felt when Damian Spade arrived from prison. You've sent them off somewhere, haven't you?" Mukuro demanded. "Impressive. Even as a bird, Rokudo Mukuro. You're right, of course. They've been sent through this hole...into an illusory world that I've created." Damian explained.

"No way..." Tsuna couldn't believe it. Everyone else also looked shocked by this. "Currently, the tenth candidate to the Vongola family has led it down a path of corruption and degradation. My goal is to take the story of stopping that tenth generation... and turn it into a legend to be passed down to future generations of the Vongola. That's why there has got to be the storytellers. So that they can witness the tragic final moments of Sawada Tsunayoshi pass the story on." Damian finally revealed his goal.

A single chain came at him. He dodged it. A second that was dodged as well. Standing in his Vongola gear was none other than Hibari Kyoya. "The story we will pass on... is one of your death." He stated to Damian. "Hibari-san!" Tsunayoshi yelled his cloud guardian's name. "Stay out of this...little herbivores." he warned them with a glance. "B-But..." Tsuna tried to protest. "Earlier, Hibari stayed out of your fight and just watched quietly... we owe it to him to oblige." Reborn reminded the boys.

"You two look just like them. Everything about you two...you Hibari Kyoya look just like the first's guardian of the Cloud, Alaude. And you, Yakumo Sakura, look just like his wife, Tsubaki. I'd never have thought I'd be fighting a man like him in this era. And you princess... I thought I'd curse your bloodline out of existence." he smirked as his body grew a mouth on his torso and eyes on his thighs. "Come." he challenged both of them.

Hibari and Sakura both stood their ground as they faced the illusionist. Tsuna and Enma both let out screams of fear. "This ought to make it clear." Damian tried to establish his dominance. "That's my body" Mukuro yelled. "He truly is a monster..." Reborn muttered. "S-scary..." Chrome muttered. "Can even Hibari be a match for that?" Tsuna questioned. "He's...just..." Enma couldn't find the words.

"Perfect." Hibari finished the sentence for Enma. Sakura smirked as she stood right next to him. "Impressive for the strongest of the tenth candidate's guardians. WIth that attitude, you better not be surprised at whatever I throw at you." Damian warned them both. Leaves began to surround him and then fly towards the couple. "That's Koyo's forest element's leaf cutter!" Enma yelled out.

The ground then began to sink below the two of them. Damian chuckled. Sakura used her boots and floated above the mud. "That's...this time it's Shitt P's move!" Tsuna yelled. "A swamp element attack!" Enma commented. Hibari used his brute strength to break out of the swampy mud.

"I can't believe Damian... can use all the other elements of the Simon." Reborn commented. "I finally did it. In the Vindice's prison... I got my hands on these." Damian held up his hands showing all the Simon rings over his gloves. He's got all of the earth element rings... all of the Simon rings!" Enma yelled out.

"So what?" Hibari was airborne. He dodged the leaf attack and came face to face with Damian. His tonfa hit something metal that sounded oddly familiar. He was stunned. "I thought I told you... don't be surprised." Damian was using Hibari's Vongola gear. His own tonfa's chains went to attack him but Damian found himself eating dirt. Hibari landed on his knees and looked up to his cherry blossom with her leg outstretched. She pulled it back. "Did you forget you're fighting both of us?" she asked him. Damian coughed and looked over at the princess.

"How?" Mukuro muttered seeing Hibari's Vongola's gear on Damian. "Why does Damian have the Vongola gear of the cloud?" Tsuna questioned, shocked. Damian stood up revealing he also had Sakura's storm boots. She scoffed. "So what? Just because you have my boots doesn't mean you know how to fully use them." she was unshaked and those damn determined eyes were pissing Damian off. "You little..." he glared at her.

Hibari stood up next to her. "Stay back." he told her, stepping forward. Roll let out a growl at the other hedgehog on Damian's side. "Kyo..." "Don't." he said as Damian summoned several of Roll's spike balls. "It's identical to Hibari's Cloud Vongola Gear and Sakura-hime's storm boots." Reborn commented. "But how can he do that?" Tsuna asked. Damian recomposed himself. "Because it's my attribute." He told them all. "No way..." Chrome muttered.

"Your attribute is mist!" Mukuro pointed out. "Exactly. It's exactly as you said." Damian flicked his hair revealing the same mist earring Chrome was wearing. "Ah! It's the same mist Vongola gear!" she pointed out as she touched her earring. "How can that be? Along with the Cloud Vongola Gear, Senpai's storm boots, he has the mist one too?" Tsuna couldn't believe this. "Being able to use all six Simon rings attributes is surprising enough, but this..."Enma couldn't believe it either.

"There are some people who have two or three different attributes, but it's impossible to have this many." Mukuro pointed out. "Which means it can only be one thing : that Vongola gear is an illusion." Reborn determined. "So it's just a fake then." Hibari said, checking his Vongola gear. "Which means it can't possibly win against the original." he said as he charged Damian with his own spike balls. Damian met the cloud guardian head on. The clash was intense and both of them chased each other through the spike balls. "Too late." Hibari said, as he caught Damian Spade.

The cloud guardian began his beat down of the mist user. Multiple strikes that were blocked. A full blast from both his tonfas against Damian's torso. Hibari continued his onslaught. He landed a clean hit against Damian's face. "Wow!" Tsuna said, shocked. "Of course." Mukuro knew of the power the cloud guardian possessed. Hibari didn't let Damian get far as his handcuff attached to the man's ankle and dragged him back. "I won't let you run away." he said. The cloud guardian created a spike at the end of his tonfa that pierced and took out a chunk of the enemy's torso. "It's not over yet!" Hibari warned all of them.

"Yeah. I'm almost charged up." Damian said, smirking as he fell back. On his arm was the sun bangle fully charged up. "That's...Onii-san's... Sun Vongola gear!" Tsuna pointed out. "And despite all that damage, his flame energy is still at full power." Reborn commented. "Now it's my turn." Damian turned his wrath against the cloud guardian.

"Maximum Sunshine Counter!" Damian shot his counter attack. Hibari stood frozen. He never saw his princess get in front of him until it was too late. "Sakura..." he muttered her name but she didn't hear him. Instead she held out her left arm and tugged Hibi's bracelet as she summoned her dinosaur using a decent amount of flames to make him large. Hibi ate all the flames, all the spikes glowed on his back. There was no impact the the force of the two flames caused a backdraft that Enma and Tsuna found themselves guarding against. "Hibari-san! Senpai!" he called for his upperclassmen.

Hibari was forced to dodge the backdraft as it was too much for him but he saw his princess. She took it all easier this time than against ghost back in the future. He felt his heart pounding in his chest until he saw the look on Damian's face. That disdain hatred in his eyes for the girl. "He dodged it!" Tsuna noticed his location. "I just missed him on purpose." Damian reasoned as one of his cards appeared behind the cloud guardian.

Hibari smirked. It was fine that he was forced out of the battle but one thing that Damian wouldn't get was his princess. With a little effort he used the chain of his tonfa to wrap around the princess's waist and pull her into the card with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...
100K 2.2K 30
My life changed when I met him... He was the only one who would protect me, love me and struggle over me... [Side Note] I already wrote this before i...
17K 398 16
This is my collection of Hibari Kyoya X Reader one-shot. Enjoy~ Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Akira Amano does Started: 12th January...
570K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...