Shiddat

By author_118

'No....'she spoke anxiously in anger, her rose-tinted lips trembling, and tears welled up in her eyes. heari... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
pictures
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two'
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
Rubab 💕Taha
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
Taniya Shoaib ✨✨
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty

thirty nine

382 20 1
By author_118

Dishaan's pov

"It will hurt, Taha..." My hand halted on the doorknob upon hearing Gudiya's voice, which sounded like a request.

Wait, someone else is also present there? Is she afraid to take the injection? Of course, she is afraid of needles.

I was about to click the knob when my feet halted in their place, and sudden anger surged through my body.

"It won't, Habibti. I already broke the barrier of that thin skin."

Her so called husband  is there with her?

"No... it hurt really bad last time," she pleaded again, and my mind didn't take a second to understand what they were talking about.

Controlling my anger, I was about to leave from the doorstep when Rubab's painful scream, mixed with his groaning, reached my ears. Only I know how I restrained myself from barging into the room.

I reached here when one of the servants told Anam and me that Rubab finally opened her eyes after 7 days. I just came here to see my little Gudiya, but the thing my ears hear is like a burning lava to my ears. That man is forcing my princess. If there is no curtain of shame between brother and sister, I will barge into the room and beat the shit out of that man.

Fisting my palm tightly to the extent of turning my knuckles white, I walk back to my room where Anam just retired to the bathroom wearing her nightdress.

"What happened, Shaan? Is Ayesha alright?" Anam asked.

"Shaan?" She asked again, hearing nothing from me.

"That man is forcing my gudiya biwi," I said in a whisper, but she heard me.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"That Taha is forcing Rubab. I heard it with my own ears. He is forcing her to be physical," I said, sitting on the couch while controlling my anger.

"Shaan, what are you saying? How could this be possible? Taha is in the basement," she said, sitting beside me.

"No... he is with her," I said, looking at the floor with clenched fists.

"I was wrong, biwi. He didn't love my gudiya. He is just after her body," I said with a broken voice, realizing it was me who convinced Abraham bhai to give him a chance, as I saw some real emotions in his eyes. But damn, I was wrong.

"Shaan... maybe you're misunderstanding. Why would he force her? You said he loves her, right?" She spoke, tracing my shoulder.

"No..." I shook my head continuously.

"No... I was wrong. If he loves her, then he will look after her health. Because she opened her eyes after 7 hellish days, but he is literally forcing her, even after her denial," I broke down, saying this. Only I know how much Rubab means to me.

"Shaan, calm down. We will discuss it in the morning," she said, cupping my face.

"How could I calm down, biwi? I am telling you that he is forcing her for intimacy. Why don't you understand? I am not a young boy. I am a father of two eighteen-year-olds."This time I lost my temper because she is not taking my words seriously.

"Call Shoaib immediately. Now his sister will pay for his deeds. He will regret forcing my princess," I said through clenched teeth.

Rubab's pov

As soon as he entered, I felt an electric pain surge through me.

"Taha... it hurts," I complained, gripping his hair tightly as if I wanted to pluck it from his scalp.

But before I could comprehend anything, he sealed my lips with his rough and dominant ones.

As my mind merged with his lips, I forgot the pain and moaned into his mouth, feeling him move slowly inside me.

Oh, I'm becoming a bad girl. How could I enjoy this dirty thing?

He removed his lips from mine and began leaving harsh bites on my neck and chest, stopping near my breast. I knew his obsession with my breasts.

But instead of latching his mouth there, he turned me around, making me sit on top of him with his member buried half inside me.

This was something new and weird. Why he did this, I felt safe and fulfilled beneath him.

"I'm in pain, Habibti. Do me a favor," he said, caging me between his arms and leaning me forward toward his face.

Our eyes met, and my heart burned seeing most of his body wrapped in bandages.

I was busy staring at him with his injured face and swollen eyes when I felt his hand on the buttons of my shirt, which was not a concern.

Staring into his face, I didn't even realize when he discarded my shirt and started teasing my nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

I took a deep breath, which came out as a moan as he started moving himself.

This position was totally new, and I felt like his member was not completely inside me, but i am feeling shy seeing our conjunct part in this position.

"Ride me, Habibti. I can't move back and forth with my injured body. It's painful everywhere," he said near my lips with a ragged voice, and a strong shiver ran down my spine.

But my need also increased as I didn't want to stop halfway.

With a thumping heart, I balanced myself on his member and attempted to insert it completely, but I failed miserably, making him groan in need.

Again, I balanced myself, and this time I took his unburied part in my palm and tried to fit it completely, but I failed again.

This was completely new to me, and this injured body was not helping me because I couldn't place my hand on his chest due to the bandages.

Each time I try to fit him inside me, I fail miserably, and my breasts jiggle with the movement.

Suddenly, he cages my lower back between his arms, and with one long, forceful thrust, buries himself completely in me, making me moan and him groan.

This is totally new. I can feel like his member is hitting my womb, which is beyond painful.

I purse my lips to avoid any screams because the servant will come hearing my screams.

Automatically, my breath becomes harsh, and unwillingly, I put my hands on his navel to balance myself.

"Help me love, move yourself on me," he said, pinching my nipple, hearing a moan from me.

I was lost in sheer ecstacy, sweat beds were traveling from my neck to my navel.

I start moving on him, but it's really painful, more than the first time.

Tears come to my eyes as I feel his junior hitting  my womb again.

"Taha... why is it more painful than the first time?" I complain, scratching his skin near his navel.

"Because you are completely in your senses right now, without any worries about our relationship," he said, holding my waist with both of his palms and again making me sit on him with full force, making my tears fall from my eyes.

After some good hours of moving back forth,

I feel his body vibrating beneath me,

And with full force, he releases inside me, and his climax leads to my climax too.

We both huff, taking long breaths with moaning and groaning.

Then, he suddenly turns me beneath him, with his man still inside me.

I can feel the thickness and warmth of our unfertilized children, which makes me smile.

Then, he does something I was waiting for.

He hurriedly latches his mouth on my standing-out nipple, which is begging for his attention, and he starts feeding like a child hungry for decades.

A satisfactory smile appears on my lips, and I grasp his hair and press him more into me.

"Did I compensate, Taha?" I ask playfully, caressing his hair and back.

He hums on my nipple, and a chuckle leaves my mouth.

An embarrassing shy smile appears in my lips remembering that mumma see both of us doing that,

*********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.2K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...