Not the Plan

By HahuYeah

Falling in love was never Do Kyungsoo's plan. It's pretension. Text copyright ยฉ 2015 by HahuYeah [Language: F... More

Introduction
Prologue
Plan 1
Plan 2
Plan 3
Plan 4
Plan 5
Plan 6
Plan 7
Plan 8
Plan 9
Plan 10
Plan 11
Plan 12
Plan 13
Plan 14
Plan 15
Plan 16
Plan 17
Plan 18
Plan 19
Plan 20
Plan 21
Plan 22
Plan 23
Plan 24
Plan 25
Plan 26
Plan 27
Plan 28
Plan 29
Plan 30
Plan 32
Plan 33
Plan 34
Plan 35
Plan 36
Plan 37
Plan 38
Plan 39
Plan 40
Plan 41
Plan 42
Plan 43
Part 44
Plan 45
Plan 46
Plan 47
Plan 48
Plan 49
Plan 50
Plan 51
Plan 52
Epilogue
Author's Note

Plan 31

4.6K 271 51
By HahuYeah

Dedicated to @dks1288!!! Ang ingay-ingay mo. hahaha. Pero salamat sa support ah. Salamat sa votes at comments. Da best ka. MUA!!! Love ya~xoxo!

* * * * * 

~Kim Jongin~ 

Gustong-gusto kong hawakan yung kamay ni Kyungsoo habang papalabas na kami ng hall. Okay. You can call me clingy or whatever but i want to hold his hand so badly that i have to clench my fists just to prevent myself from doing so. 

Nakatingin si Kyungsoo sa field habang may malaking ngiti sa labi. "Wow." bulong niya saka tumingin saglit sakin. "This really is a festival." sabi niya saka natawa ng mahina.

Tumango ako. "The council prepared for it, obviously." sagot ko naman sakanya. "They really want the festival to be different compared to the past years." 

Kyungsoo nodded and he touched the hem of his shirt. He then looked at me with a shy smile on his face. "Kai... thank you." he murmured as he looked into my eyes. "Thank you for what you did back there." 

I frowned. "U-uh... what?" i asked, confused. Ano ba sa mga yun ang pinasasalamatan niya? 

Kyungsoo bit his lip. "Thank you for saving me." he said and frowned. Parang hindi siya sigurado kung paano ba niya sasabihin. "I mean... i don't really want to spend the festival week with another guy." 

I sighed and reached out to touch his face. I brushed his cheek with my thumb and withdrew immediately. Ayokong ma-issue kami o anuman. Alam ko kung anong kayang gawin ni Mommy. Isama mo na din si Ate. 

"I promised you, right?" i muttered and gave him a small smile. "I promised that i will take care of you. That i will protect you, Kyungsoo." 

Kyungsoo slowly smiled and nodded. "Still... thank you." he murmured. 

"I love you, okay?" i said and gestured to the field. "So right now, i want you to see the festival. It's fun." i grinned and started to walk towards the field. Nakikita ko na yung carousel at ferris wheel mula sa kinatatayuan namin. 

Then suddenly, Kyungsoo grabbed my arm and pulled me to a stop. Nang tignan ko siya, nakahawak siya sa leeg niya habang hinahaplos ito. "K-kai..." bulong niya saka unti-unting namula yung mukha niya. "U-uh... P-paano tong ano... It's clearly not a mosquito bite." 

Napatingin ako sa leeg niya saka tinanggal yung kamay niya. I frowned as i stared at the hickey i made. "Kyungsoo..." i murmured. "Do you know why i made that hickey?" i asked and he looked at me, confusion in his eyes. 

"W-why?" he whispered. 

"Cause you are mine." i said and looked at him seriously. "You are mine Kyungsoo, and i want everyone to know that you're taken." 

"P-pero... Hindi pwede." mahina niyang sabi. He looked around nervously, as if imagining that someone would just pop around and scream that we're caught. 

I sighed and made him face me. "When they see it, they'll know that you're taken." i said and smiled at him. "They don't have to ask who made it." 

Kyungsoo slowly nodded and he bit his lower lip in nervousness. I looked at his lips and fought the urge to kiss him again. We made out at the dressing room a while ago but of course it left me hanging! Damn. Kyungsoo is was too sexy looking at me like that. His eyes and lips... they are too tempting. 

I reached out and pulled his lower lip free from his teeth. "Don't do that." i breathed as i looked into his eyes. "I may not be able to stop myself any longer." 

Kyungsoo swallowed and stepped back. He looked at me nervously and i grinned at his cuteness. I then put my hands on my pockets and started to walk to the field with Kyungsoo beside me. His steps are small and cautious and he looks really adorable right now. 

I don't know but i feel possessive around him. 

Kyungsoo is totally off limits. No one can touch or even stare at him. No one can put an arm around him and pull him close. No one can ever claim him. 

He's my property. Definitely mine. 

* * * 

Naglalakad lang kami sa buong field. Puno ng rides at booths ang paligid. Pero for now, wala pang ibang guests. Puro EXO students lang ang meron at sobrang ingay at gulo ng paligid. What do you expect from an all-boys school right? 

"Hey Kai!" someone called and i looked back to see a guy i barely know. But i remember him. The guy from the auction. 

"Hey." i said and smiled. Kyungsoo stopped beside me and he gazed at the guy with recognition. Siguro, natatandaan din niya kung saan niya nakita tong lalakeng to. 

"Steve." he said and offered his hand, which i took. "I was about to raise it to 15 million but i guess you really wanted the gal." he said with a smirk. 

I frowned and looked at him seriously. "I would bid until billions if i have to." i said and looked at him in the eyes. He looks like a pervert to me, no wonder Kyungsoo tensed the moment he saw this guy raise his hand. 

Steve grinned. "I guess so, too." he said and looked around. "So... where is the girl?" he asked and his eyes fell to Kyungsoo. He frowned and studied Kyung with those piercing eyes.

I didn't answer. I just stared at him, wishing for him to just disappear. 

"I cross dressed." Kyungsoo suddenly said, breaking the silence. "Kim Jongdae asked me to." 

Steve raised his brows in surprise. "Really?!" he exclaimed, totally amused. "Oh, you looked really hot there. I mean, seriously!" then he laughed and winked at Kyungsoo. I nearly punched him on the face. 

Kyungsoo forced a smile and shrugged.

Steve laughed and looked at Kyungsoo again. "Do it more often." he said with a smirk. "Maybe you could make me like you." then he gave him another wink and walked away. 

I clenched my fists. WHAT THE F*CK DID JUST HAPPEN?! 

I let out a breath and looked at Steve walk away. He's a real jerk. 

"Jerk." Kyungsoo breathed, mimicking my thoughts. He then reached for my hand and opened my fingers with a smile. "Come on. Hindi ka magagalit dahil lang manyak yung lalakeng yun." he said and grinned at me. 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Why do you have to be so likable?" i murmured. 

Kyungsoo looked at me and smiled. "I like you, so don't worry." he whispered, finally making me smile. He has this ability to just lift my mood and make me smile despite myself. He's really a gift. An answered prayer. 

Know what i mean? 

"Ice cream~" Kyungsoo suddenly breathed beside me. 

Napatingin ako sakanya at nakatingin siya sa isang ice cream stand sa isang gilid. Nakangiti siya ng sobrang laki habang tinuturo yung ice cream stand. Maya-maya pa, may dumaan na nagtitinda ng cotton candy. 

"Cotton candy~" he squealed and jumped. 

"Whoa Kyungsoo." i said as i grinned at him. "Hindi mo naman sinabing mahilig ka sa matamis." 

Napatingin siya sakin saka tumango ng mabilis. "Anything sweet!" he exclaimed and ran towards the cotton candy man. Hinabol niya ito habang sumisigaw ng, "Mama! Cotton candy po! Pakiusap po! Tigil!" 

I laughed as i followed him. Bumili siya ng dalawang supot saka binigay sakin yung isa. Sobrang laki nung cotton candy! Ano to? Family pack? Economy? "Here, for saving me." he said with a wide smile. Andyan nanaman yung labi niyang parang puso. 

I took the cotton candy and looked at him. "Thanks." i said with a smile. "Sana lang hindi ako magka-diabetes dito." i said and grinned. 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and shook his head. 

"Alam mo ba yung perfect place para kumain ng cotton candy?" tanong bigla ni Kyungsoo saka sumubo. Natawa siya habang tinitignan yung nagtataka kong mukha. 

Napatingin ako sa paligid. "Where?" tanong ko sakanya. 

Bigla niyang tinuro yung langit. "Ferris wheel." he said and smiled even wider. At matapos niyang sabihin yun, patakbo siyang pumunta sa Ferris wheel at bumili agad ng ticket. When he's about to pull his wallet, i grabbed his hand. 

"I'll pay for it." i said and handed the girl money. 

Kyungsoo pouted but returned on looking at the Ferris wheel dreamily. Maliit lang naman yung pila kaya agad kaming nakasakay. Kyungsoo grabbed the seat and looked at me nervously. 

"I'm afraid of heights." he suddenly said and when the wheel started to move, Kyungsoo let out a yelp. Agad akong tumabi sakanya. I held his hand and looked at him with worry. 

"Akala ko ba, Ferris wheel ang perfect place para kumain ng cotton candy?" i asked and looked at his face. Namumuti na siya at pinikit niya yung mga mata niya. Sobrang bagal ng ikot at nasa gitna palang kami. 

"That's what my Mom said." he whispered, breathless. "I never rode a Ferris wheel before. Sabi ni Dad... bawal daw. He said it's for girls." 

Nakaramdam ako ng lungkot. So this is Kyungsoo's first time. And yet, sobrang excited siya kanina. Nakikita kong gusto niya talagang subukang sumakay sa isang Ferris wheel. I looked around and we're near the top already. 

He can't miss the view. 

"Open your eyes." i murmured against his ear. 

Kyungsoo shook his head. "A-ayoko." he mumbled, clearly afraid. "I will die, Kai." then he shivered and shook his head one more time.

I grinned and held his face. "Come on." i whispered. "The view is fantastic." 

"I-i can't..." he breathed. "B-baka... baka..."

"I'm here, Kyungsoo." i whispered and touched his face. "I'm here, okay?" And very slowly, i kissed him on the lips. Kyungsoo tensed under my touch but eventually, i felt him relax as he kissed me back. He grabbed my arm as i pulled back. 

Nakabukas na yung mga mata niya at dahan-dahan siyang tumingin sa bintana. He looked down and gasped. "Oh my god... Jongin..." he breathed as his hair swayed through the air. We're already at the top of the Ferris wheel and we can see the whole EXO Academy and the university. 

Kyungsoo looked at me and suddenly, he pulled me for a very tight hug. I laughed and hugged him back. "You like it?" i murmured against his hair. 

He nodded fast. "I love it." he breathed and pulled back to look at the view again. Pababa na kami and Kyungsoo is pouting as he watched the view fade. "Wala na." he whispered with a pout. 

I reached up and ruffled his hair. "Not yet." i grinned and that's when the Ferris wheel started another round. 

As we reached the top, Kyungsoo looked in awe at the view. Sobrang saya ng mukha niya at gusto ko, araw-araw siyang ganito. I want to be the one to make him this happy. I want to make him smile all the time. I don't want him to cry or be sad because of me. I want to be the one behind his every laugh. 

I know i sound selfish. 

But i don't mind keeping Kyungsoo to myself. 

"Hey." Kyungsoo said and pointed. "Some visitors are already here." he said and looked at me. "Who are they?" 

I looked back at the window, just in time to see 10 pink buses entering the EXO-A grounds. "SM Academy." i said with a sigh. 

Kyungsoo's eyes went wide. "The all-girls school." he whispered and i can sense the sadness in his voice. 

I smiled and reached for his hand. "Hey." i called and the Ferris wheel started its 5th and last round. "Come here." i called and gestured for Kyungsoo to move closer. 

When we're out of sight already i pulled his face and kiss him full on the lips. Kyungsoo started kissing me back and we never stopped until we're out of breath. I pulled him lower into the cabin and we kissed like crazy teenagers. 

Kyung said it's the perfect place for eating cotton candies. 

Well i think it's the perfect place for stealing kisses. Away from other people's view.

* * * * * 

Damoves ni Jungen eh. haha. 

Thank you for reading everyone! Godbless and much love!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
9.3K 393 38
Highest rank achieved: #1 "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak, sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." - Kyth Sandoval All...
2.8K 189 22
"to my mark lee" a thread by lee donghyuck, his childhood sweetheart. a short story ๐Ÿ’Œ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ: 6-10-20
118K 2.3K 40
Starts: 06/05/23 ends: 06/17/23 Enhypen au HEESUN AU written in Taglish