Can't Escape my past (MHA x W...

By Dhruv_M1702

Htaed Riapsed Tliug Worros Noitalosi Noitcurtsed Rise... Corruption --- Fear. A simple four letter word and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

236 14 15
By Dhruv_M1702

The students and All might were standing off against the villains, as the Nomu suddenly starts to run.

But... Where?

Izuku: Kacchan, look out!

The Nomu strikes, as we see Bakugo sitting beside Broccoli.

Izuku: Kacchan?! You dodged?! That's amazing!

Bakugo: Shut it! I didn't dodge it! I didn't even see him...!

We see that All Might had thrown Bakugo out of the villain's attack range, and had taken the hit.

All Might: You monster...! You went at a child with all force, didn't you?!

Tomura: I had no choice. I mean, earlier, that plain looking one was about to hit me with an all out punch. Then there was the one who looked like a humanoid bomb. He fought off against some of my allies then came after me with the intention to cause lasting damage or even kill me. What I did was an attack to rescue my teammate.

Kurogiri rejoins Tomura and Nomu.

Tomura: Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable. While if someone else like us does it, it's treachery. Isn't that right, hero? What decides if those actions are heroic or villainous? What decides if it's good or bad? "Symbol of Peace"? Ha! You're just a device to repress violence.

Tomura: Violence only breeds violence. The world will know once we kill you!

All Might: That's preposterous. The eyes of a white collar criminal like you burns silently. You just want to enjoy it yourself, don't you, you liar?

Tomura: He's already figured me out, huh?

Shoto: Anyways, it's still 5 against 3. You're outnumbered.

Izuku: And besides Kacchan already exploited that warp villain's weakness.

Kirishima: These guys are crazy, but if we backup for All Might-

All Might puts a hand in front of the students.

All Might: It's okay. You don't have to fight.

Shoto: If it wasn't for my ice, you would've been in a really bad situation, All Might.

All Might: But that was a different story. Young Todoroki. Thanks. But it's fine. Just watch as a pro gives it his all.

Izuku: All Might, you're bleeding. And besides, your time-

He stops talking, as All Might gives a thumbs up to Izuku.

Tomura: Kurogiri. Nomu. Deal with All Might. I'll handle the children.

Kirishima: Get ready everyone!

All Might: It's true that I barely have a minute left in this form.

PLAY THEME

All Might: My power's been declining faster than I thought it would.

Hand Fetish: Let's clear this level and go home!

All Might: But... I must do this!

All Might: Why? Because I am...

All Might: The Symbol of Peace!

All Might dashes forward, as the Nomu also dashes at All Might.

All Might yells as he collides his fist with the Nomu. The shockwaves make even the villain go flying, but he regains his stance.

Hand Fetish: Hey, you talked about his shock absorption earlier yourself, didn't you?

All Might: Yes I did!

He then starts to punch the Nomu at a huge speed, as the Nomu replies with punching as well, and the two start to collide punches with each other as the shockwaves get too much for the students to even stand straight.

Izuku: A head-on fist fight?

Kirishima: W-Wow!

Kurogiri: I can't get near them!

All Might: If your quirk is not shock nullification but shock absorption...

Tomura dude gasps, as if he was trying to understand All Might's plan.

All Might: Then there's a limit to it, right?!

He keeps fighting, as All Might finally starts to overpower the Nomu.

All Might: Made to fight me...?! If you can really withstand me firing at a 100 %...!

His punches now start to strike the Nomu.

All Might: Then I'll go beyond that and make you surrender!

All Might then grabs Nomu by his arm and jumps up. Once at a good enough height, he swings the nomu and slams it in the ground and lands down shortly after.

All Might: Villain...! Have you heard these words before..?!

He readies a punch, as steam starts to surround his fist and his whole body.

All Might: Go beyond...! Plus...!

He strikes the Nomu, as the force makes the Nomu stay in its place for a second before being launched like a bullet in the sky.

All Might: Ultra!!!

The Nomu keeps flying till it even breaks through the clouds, as the villain duo watch in shock.

END THEME

All Might: I really have been getting weaker. Back in my hay day, it would've taken 5 punches...

He slams his fist on his chest.

All Might: But it took more than 300 hits.

Tomura: He cheated...!

All Might then turns to face the remaining villains.

All Might: Well? Is that all you got?! Weren't you going to finish this level and go home?!

Tomura starts to scratch his neck in annoyance.

Tomura: He cheated!!!

Kurogiri: Tomura Shigaraki! Calm down! Look at him. He's clearly bluffing.

Tomura: Huh...? Yeah... You're right...! I'll kill you All Might! This is for Nomu!

He starts to run towards All Might, but the teachers and staff at UA came at the place as reinforcements, as Tomura is shot in the hand and legs by Snipe.

The villains are then forced to retreat.

Tomura and Kurogiri warp into a bar like place, as Tomura yells in pain.

Tomura: He isn't weaker at all! You lied to me!

???: *on TV* Hmm? Oh, don't worry, Tomura. He's definitely weakened.

Tomura: Then there was that bomb humanoid kid! I'll kill him the next time we meet!

???: *on TV* *amused* Hmm?

Kurogiri: There was a student with a rather strange quirk. He could cover his fists in fire and could shoot soundwaves. Nomu had dealt with him in an instant, but then the boy got up and ended up putting up a good fight against Nomu.

???: *on TV* Hmm... Interesting...

We see Y/N lying on a stretcher.

???: Definitely interesting...

A/N: Chapter 20 done!

And with this, we are now proceeding onto season 2.

Hope you guys enjoyed it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
323 15 15
A (Y/N) x Todoroki Shoto from My Hero Academia alternate universe. All characters aged up. Fear of the unknown consumes the citizens of Japan. The...
698 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...