OLD SCARS AlanJeff (Omegavers...

By annarossi9hdje

Jeff is an omega who works at a race car garage. He can't stand people and especially physical contact. He al... More

PROLOGUE
1. OLD FRIENDS
2. SECRETS
3. BLACK OUT
4. PAST +18
5. SUPPRESSANTS
6. DECISIONS
7. HEAT
8. VIDEO
9. JUST A JOB
10. ENDURE... +18
11. MISUNDERSTANDINGS +18
12. A BIT OF NORMALITY
13. REACT
14. FAILURE
15. TIRED +18
16. CONSEQUENCES
17. HEAL
18. SMILE AGAIN
19. A GOOD DAY
20. EMBARASSED
21. NEVER RUN AWAY AGAIN
22. INSECURITIES
23. FIRST TIME +18
24. BLOOD
25. JUST A TOY
26. CLEAR THINGS UP
27. REVENGE
28. FOUND IT!
29. STAMINA+18
30. WAKING UP
31. TRUTH (PT. 1)
32. TRUTH (PT. 2)
33. TALKING
34. JESSE
35. VISION
36. RUN
37. SEARCHES
39. PREGNANT?
40. YES OR NO?

38. TO THE RESCUE

1.7K 77 24
By annarossi9hdje

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated this story. I've had some personal problems these weeks and haven't had much time to write or think about a continuation.

However, I am happy to be back with a new chapter and have clearer ideas for the rest of the story.

Thank you all for your advice, I hope you enjoy today's chapter!!!

Enjoy your reading!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie began speeding through traffic following the directions of the navigator, while Jeff continued to drum his fingers on the armrest of the car.

-Jeff, will you stop that? You're making me nervous like this-

-Oh, sorry, I just don't know...I mean...when we get there...-

-When we get there we'll see, now don't worry-

-Turn right...past the intersection left and then straight on...- Jeff pointed to him.

The two brothers drove out of the city center and arrived in an industrial area right next to the airport. It was late at night, nothing could be seen, even the moon was covered by clouds. They parked far enough away from the construction site indicated by message from Babe so that they would not be heard as they parked. As soon as they got out of the car a large plane passed right over their heads, and the two covered their ears so as not to hear that deafening sound.

-I think this is the place...- said Jeff.

-Okay, then let's go. Don't be too bright with the phone flashlight and let's try not to be heard, I don't want anything to happen to you-

-How long until the others arrive, Charlie?-

-Babe said they're about 20 minutes away, but we'd better go in, at least to make sure this is really the place-

Charlie and Jeff ran toward what looked like the entrance trying not to be heard and being alert to any possible noise. The area was surrounded by huge containers behind which they could hide before making a final run toward the main building. It was at least two stories high and appeared to have been abandoned long before. The chain and padlock that held the door shut were now on the ground, and so Charlie slowly pushed the door open, which opened with a slight creak. The interior was dark and dusty, looking as if no one had been in it for years. The ceiling was crusted and moldy, the plaster seemed to be falling apart, and the air was heavy to breathe.

-I don't like this place...- Charlie whispered.

-Let's move...- Jeff pushed him forward, trying to hide his anxiety. It was completely dark and everything reminded him of the sensations he had experienced in his visions.

-Did you hear it?-

-What are you talking about?-

-Shut up! Did you hear?-Jesse struck him as he looked into the air and tried to figure out where that noise had come from.

-I didn't hear anything- replied one of the men who was with him.

-I think we have company...-

-Police?-

-No, they wouldn't go near this place...maybe one of your little friends, don't you think?- he turned smilingly to an almost unconscious Alan tied to a chair.

Hearing this, Alan raised his head. He did not know whether to be happy that someone had come to rescue him or to be worried.

-Well, let's go and welcome them then, shall we, Alan? Let's let them play with us-

-No...leave them alone... -he tried to say, but was hit in the face by a punch thrown by one of Jesse's men. He felt the blood rushing into his mouth again and his head throbbing. It had been hours since he had woken up in that place. He had tried to fight back several times but had failed to untie himself, and then Jesse had come in. He had been punched and kicked over and over again; by now he didn't know what to do.

-Go get them and bring them here- ordered Jesse, remaining alone with Alan.

-If you hurt them...-

-What? What are you going to do to me even if I do? What could you do to me?-

-Why are you doing this...?-

-Why?! I was just having fun...then you came and played the happy couple and look where I ended up!-

-After all you've done...you deserve it...you did it all by yourself...-

-Ahahah. Shall we have some fun together before they get here?-Jesse laughed and then kicked Alan in the stomach causing him to fall backwards with his chair.

-Stop...- Charlie blocked Jeff.

The two did not move for what seemed like hours...then they heard them again. They were footsteps...occasional voices....

-Jeff, let's separate...you go that way-

-What? Why?! Are you crazy!?-

-You need to find Alan...I'll keep them busy in the meantime...Babe just texted me they're outside, they'll be in in a few moments. I don't want you to get hurt and no offense, but you're not good at hand-to-hand-combat-

-Charlie...I can't...-

-It will be all right, the other will come here in a few moments...however, you must find Alan and get him to safety- having said that, Charlie pushed him into a dark corner of the room and just then eight men appeared. As soon as their gazes met, all hell began. They started screaming and chasing Charlie, who started running in the opposite direction down the long hallway making as much noise as possible and hoping that Babe and the others would hear him when they entered.

Jeff despite his fear ran in the opposite direction, from where the men came who in the general mess had not noticed him. He climbed a flight of stairs making light of his cell phone and his heart pounding in his throat. The floor above was identical to the other. He heard from a distance a laugh...he shuddered...he knew it well, it was Jesse's...and if Jesse was there, then Alan must have been there too.

He tried to get closer to the source of that noise by walking slowly and quietly, when he stepped on something on the ground...he froze...he knew what it was and he didn't want to see it, really. But nevertheless, he lit up the ground with the flashlight of his cell phone and found before his eyes several spots of blood....

"Alan...please...tell me you're okay...please..."-was all he could think.

He had to help him, he had to save him...Jeff ran and entered a huge empty room. In a corner he saw Alan lying on the floor tied to a chair.
He knew he shouldn't expose himself like that, he knew it was stupid, he knew he shouldn't do it, but he reached for him anyway; he didn't look around, he didn't wonder where Jesse was, the only thing he saw in front of him was Alan and nothing else.

-Alan...Alan are you all right? Please open your eyes...- Jeff knelt in front of him untying his wrists and ankles from the chair and making him lie on the ground with his head on his lap. He was covered in blood and seemed unconscious.

-Alan, wake up...- he began to cry.

The alpha squinted his eyes...it couldn't be...he was dreaming...it wasn't true...Jesse where he was...why was Jeff there...?

-Jeff...- Alan recovered and tried to get up startled -Jeff, no!-

Jesse sneaked out from his hiding place behind a pillar; he had enjoyed watching the two of them join together, but now it was time to separate them forever and see their pain. He quickly and quietly approached Jeff and clutched him by the throat.

-Hello, Jeff, long time, don't you think? Did you see how well I treated your little boyfriend? I kept him alive just for you...so you'll be the one to watch as he takes his last breath!-

Jeff felt choking, had Jesse's arm pressed against his throat, and his vision was beginning to blur.

-Let him go!- Alan yelled trying to get up but falling back to the ground without strength.

Jeff began to struggle harder but it was useless. Jesse let him go for a moment, just long enough for Jeff to turn toward him and then hit Jeff in the face causing him to fall to the ground.

-How funny you are Jeff...you didn't really think you could just walk in here and walk out free and happy, did you?-

Jeff did not answer; he was sitting on the ground clutching his bloody head.

Jesse pulled out a gun and began twirling it in the air, drawing the attention of both Jeff and Alan.

-You know, Jeff, you ruined everything, we could have been a happy couple, you were fun to play with...but you chose him and then chose to turn against me...now I have nothing left to lose, so I want to do one last thing before I disappear forever. I want to see your face as I kill your little boyfriend...don't you find that funny? Ahahah-

Jesse approached Jeff and bent down in front of him pointing the gun in his face.

-Or maybe I should kill you directly?-

Hearing those words Alan jumped to his feet and threw himself at him throwing a couple of punches to his face and trying to get the gun out of his hands.

Jesse pushed Alan with his back against the wall and Jeff then decided to intervene. He jumped on him pointing at the gun that was at that moment the thing he was most afraid of. Jesse pushed him away without much trouble, but got distracted just at the moment Alan was trowing a punch to his face.

Jesse fell sprawled on the ground and Alan jumped on him, hitting him as hard as he could without leaving him any room to defend himself. Blood was now pouring copiously from Jesse's nose and mouth, but with a kick he freed himself from Alan, who fell backward.

Jesse put his hands in his jacket pockets and pulled out a switchblade. Alan was still on the ground and looking at him with wide eyes, Jesse smiled one last time and threw himself at him.

BOOM!!

A single shot resounded in the air, then absolute silence interrupted only by the sound of a body falling to the ground.

Alan stood motionless looking in front of him with his mouth half open. In front of him, a little further away, Jeff held the gun in his hands and was shaking. He dropped it to the ground and ran to the alpha hugging him.

-Alan...Alan are you all right?-

-Jeff...you...-

Jeff burst into tears. Beside them Jesse was on the ground. Blood began to soak his shirt where the bullet had hit him.

-Don't cry...it's okay...Jeff...- Alan could not finish the sentence, he closed his eyes letting himself fall into Alan's arms.

-Jeff...Alan...what...- Charlie came running in followed by everyone else. They had heard the shot and after getting Jesse's men settled they had run upstairs.

They ran up to him.

-What happened...-

-Jesse...I shot him...he had a knife...he wanted to hurt Alan...then Alan passed out...why doesn't he wake up...-he began sobbing.
Charlie and others tried to calm him down and pull him away from Alan to make room for the paramedics.

THE NEXT DAY...

Alan opened his eyes and a bright white light greeted him. He tried to turn his head, but it hurt like hell. It took him a few moments before he could see clearly. He was in a hospital room from what he could tell by the smell of disinfectant and the equipment. Next to him in a chair was Jeff. He had his head resting on the bed and was holding Alan's hand tightly to him. The alpha smiled and releasing his hand, he stroked his hair. At that touch, Jeff jumped up.

-Alan...when...-

-Now...how...-

-How are you? - Jeff interrupted him anxiously -do you want some water? Or should l call the doctor...-

-Jeff...don't worry, I'm fine. Just a little headache, how about you? Did they examine you?-

Jeff threw himself around his neck and started sobbing.

-Don't worry, just a few scratches...-

-Jeff, I'm fine, don't cry-

-I thought...I thought you would never wake up again...I thought I would never talk to you again...I thought you would die...-

-I'm fine now, and it's because of you, okay?- Alan looked into his eyes taking his face in his hands.

Jeff smiled, nodding and wiping away his tears. He had never felt so happy, as if a weight had just been lifted from his chest. He could not even imagine what he would do if Alan never woke up again.

-Good morning, I see you just woke up- a female doctor entered.

The two separated and looked at her in unison.

-How is Alan?- Jeff asked her worriedly.

-Well I am happy to tell you that he is doing great. I recommend that he rest for the next few days but he should recover very quickly, his wounds are only superficial fortunately-

Jeff sighed loudly happy to hear that.

-In fact, I can tell you more- smiled the doctor -you are all three well-.

-And what do we care about Jesse, sorry?- replied Jeff doubtfully. Could it be that after what they had been through now the doctor even bothered to give them Jesse's news?!!! What could they care about Jesse?!!

-Jesse? Do you mean the boy with gunshot wound?- asked the doctor -he was operated on and now he has been transferred to another hospital, in police custody, he will be tried. But I wasn't referring to him, I was talking about you-

-What are you talking about?- asked Alan now. He was not understanding.

-I would like to do more tests on Jeff in the next few days, but right now all three of you are fine-

-All three of who? What does that mean?-Jeff looked at her crookedly.

The woman smiled realizing where the misunderstanding lay.

-All three of you are fine: you two and the baby- she emphasized the last word with her voice and pointed to Jeff as she said it.

-WHAT?!!!-the two said in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 276 9
I am writing this as the series was not enough for me...Let me write from my imagination...You can share your ideas as well...So Lets make this space...
6.5K 217 10
Alan is an alpha. he is kind and gentle man.everyone in garage call him uncle.but he fell in love with a cute omega.
8.8K 220 21
This is SIMILAR to the story of PITBABE but with my own spiciness fueled in it. This story focuses on Alan and Jeff, while the rest are like passing...