𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

נכתב על ידי kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... עוד

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ

492 19 16
נכתב על ידי kaykay12002

Sorry if it's bad. If you know, you know.

Katherine knocked on Spencer's door.

"Hey..." Spencer said once she saw who was at the door.

"Hey," Katherine said walking in.

"Thought you were mad at me," Spencer said closing the door.

"Still am a little"

Spencer sighed. "Look, me and Hanna only looked through Paige's bag to protect Emily cause we don't want her to get hurt"

"I know, but you can't always protect people," Katherine told her and walked closer to her.

"I know, but I can't help it"

"I know, and that's one of the many reasons why I love you," Katherine said and kissed her.

Spencer kissed her back wrapping her hands around her neck and pulled her closer. Katherine then gently pushed back against the counter.

-

Katherine was in Spencer's kitchen with Hanna and Aria and they were watching the news.

"Jury selection is expected to conclude today, and defense attorney Veronica Hastings made a statement to reporters this morning"

"My client is emotionally exhausted. But he's relieved to know that he's finally going to have the opportunity to clear his name" Veronica said.

"How did this get so big? I mean, it's like all eyes are on Rosewood"

Spencer then leaned back into Katherine since she was on her lap, and Katherine had her hands rested on Spencer's thighs, and her chin was rested on her shoulder.

"She's taking the long way because reporters are hounding her for interviews"

"Okay, how are we gonna do this?" Spencer asked turning the TV off and looked at her two friends.

"Well. Emily thinks she's coming over here so we can apologize. But when she realizes what this is. She'll probably be more mad at us than she was before"

"I am not looking forward to seeing that"

Katherine kissed Spencer's cheek. "I know you aren't but It'll be fine"

"But in a successful intervention, the loved one feels safe, not judged"

"Great. Right. So we'll start out all warm and fuzzy. And then we just have to hit her with the truth"

"Yeah. And that's your cue" Hanna said.

"Okay, so... Paige was jealous of Ali. We know that Paige was jealous of Maya. And she was with Emily that night. It was easy for her to set us up" Spencer said, getting up from Katherine's lap.

"Right. And she had the other earring. So she must have Ali's body, right?"

Spencer nods her head. "Yeah"

"I don't get it. If Paige was so into Emily why would she drug her? And then why would she drug herself?"

"Hanna has a point," Katherine said looking at Aria and then at Spencer.

"Hanna, I thought we were all on the same 'A' page here"

"We are. This is a practice run"

"Right, okay. Uh, drugging yourself is the best alibi ever classic Sharon Stone move. Remember that movie, basic instinct?"

The other three shook their head. "No"

"She wrote a murder mystery novel to cover up a crime that she was about to commit. It was actually kind of genius" Spencer said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Look, remember, I'm Emily here. We still think that 'A' is working with Mona so what is your connection"

"Two people who hated Ali. Maybe one of them killer her and the other one covered their tracks" Spencer said.

"Or are still covering their tracks by stealing the body and then pinning it on us"

"Yeah. And the ultimate prize is Paige gers Emily all to herself"

Then Emily knocked on the door and they all looked at each other, before Hanna and Aria and went over sat in the living while Spencer went to open the door and Katherine moved to sit on the couch in front of Hanna and Aria.

"Hey, Em"

"Hi," Emily said walking in.

"Hey. You want some coffee?"

Emily didn't say anything and just kept her arms crossed over her chest. And Spencer moved to sit on the armrest of the couch.

"Em, you know how much we love you, right? We love you enough to tell you the truth even when it hurts"

"This doesn't sound like an apology"

"I had to get you here, Emily. Okay, I'm sorry for lying"

"What is this?" Emily asked looking at Spencer and Katherine.

"It's the four people who love you the most in the world trying to get you to see who Paige really is"

"I can't believe it. The trial started, and this how you guys show up for me"

"We support you, Emily. We do. But we're pretty sure that Garrett did not kill Maya" Spencer told Emily, looking at her.

Katherine sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"And you think Paige did? Are you out of your friggin' minds? When did it become so easy for you to lie to your friends?" Emily said staring at each of them before shaking her head and turning around to leave.

"Emily. Wait" Hanna said getting up, making the other three get up from where they were sitting and walked closer to Emily.

"We found that at the trunk show. In Paige's pack," Spencer said when Hanna placed the earring on the island.

"It's the other earring Aria put in Ali's casket"

"We found a lot of other things exactly where 'A' has put them. Four against one. 'A' wins" Emily said walking out of Spencer's house.

"That was what Paige wanted"

"Great. So now what?"

Katherine shrugs. "I don't know, but all I know is I need to get to school," she said and kissed Spencer on the cheek.

"See ya," The three of them said.

Katherine was sitting at a table with Spencer and Aria while Spencer tried to call Emily.

"It's voice mail again," Spencer said placing her phone face down on the table.

"She has to be home. Maybe we should just go over there"

Katherine shakes her head. "Probably not the best idea," she said and moved closer to Spencer and placed her head on her shoulder, and placed her hand on her thigh.

"So things just went from worse to worse"

"That's not a word. But continue" Spencer said looking at Hanna.

"Paige wasn't in Spanish today. Yo Hablo sicko"

"What?"

"She went home sick," Katherine said.

"Or is she at Emily's?"

"I don't know about you three. But I'm really willing to take this to the cops"

"No! I'm already on their radar. For all I know, Paige smeared my blood all over that anklet" Hanna said.

"Well, Emily might be with Paige right now. And we all know what she's capable of"

"I think we should call her parents. We'll tell them everything together"

"Spencer's right. There's strength in numbers"

"All right," Hanna said after a while of silence.

Then all of their phones went off.

"Stand down, bitches. Play it my way and Emily stays safe 'A" Spencer read off.

Katherine sighed and picked up her head from Spencer's shoulder.

Katherine was sitting in Spencer's room sitting in her chair reading a book when Spencer walked over to her and sat in her lap. Katherine put the book down and looked at Spencer. "Looks like someone wanted to be in my lap"

Spencer didn't answer and just kissed her, Katherine kissed her back placing her hands on her waist.

"I'm ready," Spencer said pulling away and resting her forehead against Katherine's.

"Are you sure?"

Spencer nods her head. "Yeah, I'm sure"

Katherine nodded her head, and kissed her again, and slowly stood up and carried Spencer over to her bed, and placed her on it.

Spencer then pulled away from the kiss and took Katherine's shirt off, and kissed her neck before backing up more onto her bed. Katherine crawled onto the bed and got in between Spencer's legs and kissed her again while slowly starting to unbutton her shirt.

Once Spencer's shirt was off, she tossed it to the side without breaking the kiss. Spencer brought her hands up to Katherine's neck and deepened the kiss, and Katherine moved her hand behind Spencer's back and unclipped her bra, and then tossed it to the side, and started to kiss Spencer's neck, and Spencer turned her head to the side so Katherine could have more room, and Spencer then moved her hands to Katherine's back and unclipped her bra, and tossed it to the side.

Katherine then started to kiss down Spencer's body and when reached her breast she started to leave kisses all over her boobs, and Spencer moved a hand to her hair and held in a breath. Katherine then left little hickeys on her chest and boobs.

Spencer then let a little moan and pulled her back into a kiss, Katherine kissed back while moving her hand down to Spencer's pants and started to unbutton them. Spencer then moved her hips and legs to help Katherine take her pants off.

Katherine then moved her hand down in between Spencer's legs and started to run her finger up and down Spencer's underwear.

"Don't tease" Spencer said as she let out a little moan, and started to unbutton Katherine's pants.

Katherine smirked. "Who says I'm teasing" she said looking at her.

"I know you are"

Katherine shrugs a little. "Maybe, I am, maybe I'm not," she said and kissed her again.

Spencer groaned a little when she said that and then kissed her back running her hands up and down Katherine's back, while Katherine started to gently rub her through her underwear. Spencer moaned a little into the kiss.

Katherine then slowly started to take Spencer's underwear off. And Katherine took the remaining of her clothes off. Spencer then started to run her hands up and down Katherine's back. Katherine then slowly moved a finger inside of her.

Spencer gasped a little not expecting it feel like that. Katherine started to move her finger in and out of her slowly and Spencer let out a moan, and started to gently grip onto her back.

Katherine then started to kiss Spencer's boobs again, and Spencer moaned more and closed her eyes, and moved a hand to Katherine's hair and gently gripped it.

Katherine pumped her finger in and out of her a few times, before slowly moving her body down, and started to kiss Spencer's inner thighs once she reached there and Spencer sucked in a breath. Katherine then moved in between in her legs and pushed her tongue inside of her, and moved her tongue all around and sucked on her clit.

Spencer gasped and then moaned and gripped her hair more, and moved her legs some so Katherine could have better access.

-

Katherine was walking down the stairs with Spencer.

"Do you have to go to work?"

Katherine turned to her and nodded her head. "Yeah, I do but I'll see you later"

Spencer nods and looks up at her. Katherine kissed her nose.

"I love you"

"I love you too" Spencer said and kissed her.

Katherine kissed back, placing her hands on Spencer's waist and pulling her closer.

"I should get going" Katherine said pulling away from the kiss.

Spencer nodded and hugged her, placing her head in Katherine's neck.

Katherine sighs. "I need to tell you something"

Spencer pulls away, and looks at her. "What's up?" She asked confused and with a little concern because she didn't know what Katherine was gonna say.

"I've been spying on 'A"

"What?" Spencer asked not thinning she heard right.

"I have been spying on 'A"

"Do you not know how dangerous that is?"

Katherine nods her head. "Yeah, I know it is but I'm being careful"

Spencer sighed and bit her lip a little and moved some hair behind Katherine's ear. "I know, I can't stop you or talk you out of it. But please be safe, whenever you do spy on 'A' please"

"I am and I will always be, I promise"

Spencer then pulls her into hug, Katherine hugs back and runs her hands up and down her back.

Katherine was walking to Spencer's house after her shift to go with her, Aria, and Hanna. When she was grabbed from behind.

When Spencer walked out of her house with others, she looked down and saw Katherine's phone and she picked it up. "Guys" she said and turned to face them.

"Wait, is that Katherine's phone?" Hanna asked.

Spencer looked at the phone and nodded her head. "Yeah" she whispered.

"Do you think she could have dropped it when she left fo4 work?"

"No. We talked a little bit when she was on break. What if 'A' took her" Spencer said looking at the two with tears in her eyes. "I can't lose her"

Aria and Hanna walked closer to Spencer and pulled her into a hug.

"We will find her okay"

Spencer nodded her head and hugged them back, as she let some tears fall.

When Katherine woke up from being knocked out she saw she was in the middle of the woods, and saw someone in a black hoodie.

"What do you want?"

The hooded figure didn't say anything and walked closer to her. Katherine backed up to keep their distance.

"I would advise you to run, I'll give you a head start if I catch you, it's bye, bye Katherine" the hooded figure said using a voice changer.

Katherine didn't say anything else and she just took off running, and it didn't help that she could barley see anything since it was so dark. Katherine then tripped over a root but she got up and started to run again.

The hooded figure caught up to Katherine and grabbed her shoulders and pushed her into a tree. Katherine braced herself using her hands and turned around and saw the figure was about to swing a knife at her and Katherine dodged it and pushed the figure away, making them drop the knife.

Katherine then hurriedly grabbed the knife, and held it out towards the figure.

"You really think that is the only weapon I have?" The figure said and pulled out a gun.

"Shit" Katherine said and started to run again.

The figure started to go after her again. Katherine then hid behind a tree and waited for the figure to come by and once they did she tackled them to the ground and they dropped the gun. Katherine tried to reach it before they did and once she grabbed it she stood up and stood and aimed it at the person.

"Now who are you?"

The figure stood up and took their mask off. "Did you expect it to be me?"

Katherine had the gun pointed at them and had her finger on the trigger, and didn't say anything.

"You won't pull the trigger, me and you both know you won't"

Katherine was about to pull the trigger and they charged at her with the knife they picked up and stabbed her shoulder and that's when she pulled the trigger, and they fell to the ground.

Katherine then dropped the gun and placed her hand on her shoulder and put pressure on it, and started to make her way out of the woods. Once she was at the end a police officer saw her.

"Miss, do you need help?"

Katherine looked at them nodded her head. "The person who tried to kill me is in the woods back there"

"Are they dead?"

Katherine nods her head. "I think so"

"Well come on let's get you to the hospital and I will call to get more people out here"

Katherine nods and follows him to the car and gets in.

Katherine walks to where the others are, after she got patched up. "Is Caleb okay?"

When Spencer heard her voice she jumped up and pulled her into a hug. "He's still in surgery"

Katherine nodded and hugged her back and winced a little cause of her stab wound and cause she is starting to feel a little sore.

"What? Are you okay?" Spencer asked feeling her wince.

"Just a stab wound, and a little sore"

Spencer pulled away from the hug and guided her to sit down. "What happened?"

Katherine looked and made sure none of their family was coming over to them.

"So Riley works for 'A' now?"

Katherine shrugs. "No. I don't think she does. Plus if she was working for 'A' she would going after y'all too, and the this bitch wants me dead" she mumbled the last part.

Spencer sighed and placed her head on Katherine's shoulder and grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers together.

Sorry if the spicy scene is bad, that's all I could come up with and also that is my first time writing a spicy scene also.

Edited: no

{2800}

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
660K 18.3K 19
Adalaid Wolfe has had her whole life planned out for her since the day she first became able to transform. And as the Alpha's daughter, she has absol...
306K 11.9K 39
"You don't know me..." Diana's life is far from ordinary life. She gets bullied at school, and abused at home. Everyone thinks she's a freak. But, wi...
328K 10.1K 128
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Book Contains mature language, Drugs & sexual activities Chase Hamilton & Amelia's Bennett Two different lives coming into one. Ameli...