Can You Handle the Heat?

By Kozmikkr33p3r

After (Y/N) gets a message to meet The Boys to film a video, she gets thrown into a competition of who can ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N

Chapter 25

385 7 8
By Kozmikkr33p3r

Waking up face first in Gaege's chest was a welcome feeling.

I scooched in closer and tried my best to fall back asleep. Just as I got comfortable again, I felt Gaege's hands move. He pulled me in closer and laid a kiss on the top of my head.

"G'mornin', beautiful." He mumbled out. Morning voice was immaculate and had shivers running down my spine. I smile against his chest a lay a kiss right over his heart.

"Good morning, handsome." He chuckles against my hair; I could feel the vibration travel through his whole chest. I could tell he was still fighting internally about whether to fall back asleep or wake up. I decided for us to sit up. I stretch my back until it pops. I slink out of bed and make my way to the bathroom.

I slip off Gaege's shirt that he somehow managed to put on me while I was asleep. I turn to my shower and turn on the heat.

While I was waiting for the water to warm up, I brushed my teeth and my hair. I put my hair into a sloppy bun, mainly to keep it out of the water. After finishing my hair, I stepped into the water. It was therapeutic and immediately made my muscles relax. I sigh and lean my head forward, letting the water run down my back. I sat there for what felt like ages before hands wrapped around my stomach. I squealed at first, before I remembered that it was only Gaege.

"Sorry, gorgeous, the water just looked too tempting." He speaks into my ear. His back is flush to mine, and I once again allow myself to relax. We rock slowly side to side as we just enjoy the warmth and the feeling of being together. Eventually all good things come to an end though as I reach forward and take my bar of soap. I lather it up on a rag before beginning to wash my skin.

As I finish, I grab the soap again and re-lather the rag. I then begin washing Gaege. I made sure to especially work the muscles in his shoulder when I reached his back which made him visibly shudder and relax. I rinse myself and him off and lay a kiss between his shoulder blades. All the while, we were engaged in pleasant conversations.

I turn off the water and exit the shower with him. I go to my cupboard and grab two towels for us. I walk to my sink and wash my face with my cleanser, before exiting to my room. I find Gaege is already dressed and made my way to my closet. I sift through the clothes before settling on something cute and comfy. I go back to my bathroom to apply light makeup.

We I re-emerge I see Gaege sitting and playing Clash of Clans on his phone. I jump on the bed behind him and wrap my arms around his shoulder. I rest my face against the back of his neck and begin rocking him side to side. He sets his phone down and turns to me.

"You are gonna regret that." His voice had a playful edge as he picked me up and tossed me into the middle of my bed. His hands immediately found my sides and he started tickling me.

"aHAHahahH- G- Ah- GAeG- HAhHAH- GAEGE S-S-STAHAHAHAH STAHPPP!" I managed to get out. His assault on my sides doesn't stop until I'm gasping for air. He flops down beside my still giggling mess of a form. He begins to laugh at my agony and cups my cheek before placing a loving kiss on my nose.

"I love you." He looks so serious and so full of emotion that it'd be impossible to not say it back even if you didn't want to.

"I love you too Gaege." He pinches my nose before getting up and making a mad dash to my recording room. I follow after him hot on his trail. As soon as we enter I see him bolt for my chair to which he flops down on it. I grumble about not having a seat now and squat down on the floor.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to sit on the floor, there's a perfect seat right here." He teases as he pats his lap. I roll my eyes and sit in the offered chair. I open up my recording software and look at him,

"So I think we can try and do a learn a song in an hour challenge, what do you think?" He nods,

"Sounds great. What song would we do?" I think of all the songs I know. I want something that would have a medium level difficulty for both of us assuming he's playing guitar and I'm singing. That's when the perfect song hits me.

"What about Michelle by Sir Chloe?" His head perks up before he begins nodding enthusiastically,

"Perfect!" I look back to my PC and press the recording video.

"Hey everyone, it's me (Y/N), joined by my amazing little guy." I pointed to Gaege and let him introduce himself however he wanted to.

"Hey guys, Big Goosey here with the shorty." I furrow my brows,

"I'm not short." He bursts out into laughter.

"Okay whatever you need to tell yourself, (Y/N)." I looked back at the camera with a deadpan face.

"Anyway guys, as most of you all know Juicy and I both enjoy playing and singing music. Which lead me to today's video. We are going to try and learn a song in 1 hour. Juice will be playing guitar while I tackle the vocals. I decided on the song Michelle by Sir Chloe. If you guys want, we can do another video like this in the future, feel free to give song suggestions." I explain the plot of the video before setting up my phone with a timer for 1 hour. I click start and sit down at my computer while Gaege walks over to my guitar in the corner. He then begins looking through his phone for a tab sheet so he can practice. I put my headphones in and listen to the song on repeat while mouthing the words that I pulled up in a separate tab.

After about 30 minutes of listening to the song I try to sing it without the music.

I pause where I am and check the lyrics making sure that I'm still on the right track, thankfully I am. So I continue.

I check my lyrics again and see that I still have it down. While I wait for what would be the intermission, I do a little victory dance while looking at the camera. I'm definitely going to have to check pitches, but as for right now the words are down pat. After a few seconds I begin on the second verse.

I finish and jump up and down at the first run through that goes perfectly. I sit back down and put back on my headphones and listen to the pitches over and over. When I hear my timer go off, I can feel the nerves start to come across my body. I turn to Gaege who seems semi-confident.

"You ready Juice?" He stands up from where he had been sat and walks over to me.

"Walk in the room

Take off your coat

You look so nice

I've been so cold

You wanna be my special one

I cannot breathe

Please just go home

Michelle

Michelle

You are a monster from hell

Michelle

Michelle

You are a monster from hell," I pause for a bit and watch as Gaege plays the mini-guitar solo basically perfectly. I smile at him as he looks up proud of himself, I then begin singing again,

"You know just how to be cruel

When you shake your hips that way

Paint your lips that way

Michelle

Michelle

You are a monster from hell

Michelle

Michelle," I let my voice float around as I hold an ah sound. I really listen to Gaege and I can't help but feel impressed. He sounded so good and I honestly feel like I could just stand and listen to him play.

"Walk in the room

Watching you smoke," As I say this I look directly at Gaege, I figure that for purposes of the video I may as well play it up. I walk over to him,

"I'm such a fool," I place a hand on his cheek, being careful not to get in the way of his playing.

"Take off your coat," I slide my hands down his chest. Stopping right above his heart. I give him a playful smirk as I turn and walk away,

"You know just how to be cruel

When you shake your hips that way

I don't care what you say

Michelle

Michelle

You are a monster from hell

Michelle

Michelle

You are a monster from..." I watch as Gaege literally tears it up on the guitar. I start dancing around as he plays. As soon as he finishes I smile at him. He goes and sets the guitar on the stand. When he returns I kiss his cheek.

"That was so good Gaege. Like damn you popped off." He rolls his eyes and places his hands on my waist,

"Are you kidding gorgeous, you sounded so beautiful. Felt like I was getting serenaded by a demon and angel at the same time." I scoff and push his chest,

"Don't lie to me babe." He pulls me in for a hug and spins me around. I giggle at his antics before remembering that I was recording still. I walk to the camera,

"Alrighty, so that was us learning a song in one hour, let me know in the comments what you guys think and if you'd like some more things like this again. I will see you all later, good byeeee!" I turn off the recording and turn around to see Gaege looking down at his phone. I walk over and turn his face to mine and lay a kiss on his lips.

"I'm going to go and make us some lunch, okay." He nods at me and instead of going back to his phone he follows me out of the room and down to the kitchen. I smile, this day can't get any better right now.

For real guys, let me know if you'd like another song chapter similar to this. And if so what songs would you guys like to see. Try to keep in mind that Gaege plays the guitar and the reader can really play whatever you all want her to play, so.

-Kozmik<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 884 26
You are stuck with an abusive boyfriend named Brad. You meet Gaege at a store and he wants to save you from your torture. You fall in love with him b...
32.1K 616 27
You and Gaege Gibson had met in high school, you had drifted apart after high school. You drifted apart causing the two of you to loose contact with...
12.2K 127 18
This will contain Smut,fluff,cringe and etc Hope you have fun reading❣️
25.2K 456 14
The title explains it all. Literally the boys hooking up with each other and causing drama. What happens when the boys start developing feelings for...