That one trip to Italy

By sophiebooks652

Harvey and Maddie have been sworn enemies since as long as they can remember. Now as they hit their senior ye... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

657 14 0
By sophiebooks652

5 DAYS TILL THE TRIP.

I am packing for it because why not. In my bag so far I have 4 bikinis, 4 pairs of shorts, 2 dresses, 8 tops and 2 skirts.

For a week trip I think that's good, but I will probably add more because I am an over packer.

Once I am finished packing, I get my stuff and head to my car for volleyball training.

"Hey Maddie." One of the girls smiles at me and I smile back. 

Bells comes jumping over to me. "Guess who is going on the Italy trip baby!" She squeals.

"Oh my god your parents finally let you?" I say excitedly. "Yes!" She smiles. "Oh my gosh yay!" I hug her. "Ah I can't wait." I smile.

Halfway through training someone opens the door. It's Harvey, he is 30 minutes late to his basketball training.

He looks exhausted, and a big cut sits just under the side of his eye.

"What happened to him?" Bella whispers to me. Olivia comes walking over. "Oh my gosh."

I watch him get yelled at by his coach and he just stands there silently his head down.

My coach must have noticed and told someone to go get the first aid bag. I immediately put my hand up and I have no idea why.

I rush to get the kit and when he is sitting on the bench I walk over. "Hey, do you need a bandage."

"It's fine." He mumbles. "Just let me do it." I sit down and take out a small bandage.

"I said it's fine." He watches me open the bandage. "Harvey, just shut up and let me do it."

I place it on his skin trying not to hurt him. He places his hand on my arm and I know when I am pressing too hard when he lightly squeezes it.

"All done tough guy." I give him a slight smile and walk away.

But I am fucking worried for this man.

And that means a lot because it is Harvey.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

There is a party on tonight, and as much as I do not want to go all my friends begged me.

Avery opens the big door, and we walk into a beautiful Foyer. "I think it is in the basement." Bella says.

A huge mirror stands near the staircase. I take a quick check of my outfit, I feel so freaking uncomfortable I think my dress is too short.

It is a navy blue mini dress. I take a deep breath and walk down the stairs.

I brush through my hair with my hands as we walk down the stairs. I catch people I do not recognise staring at me and I already want to go home.

"Let's get a drink." Liv pulls my hand. I see Harvey leaning against a wall talking to some friends. He looks me up and down and takes a sip of his drink.

I ignore it and turn around. Olivia passes me a drink. "Thank you." I smile.

It has been about an hour, and I have already sculled down 4 drinks.

"Hey pretty." A guy, a hot guy. Says to me. "Hey." My eyes go scatter down and up his body.

He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. "I haven't seen you around here." I take a sip of my drink.

"Yeah, I'm not from here."
"Oh really? Who you with?" I ask.

"My cousin is Xander you know him?" He smiles. "Oh yeah, he goes to my school." I nod.

"Wanna go sit?" he suggests. "Yeah, let's go."

We sit on a couch across from Olivia, Nate, Harvey, and a few of his friends.

Olivia gives me a smirk. My eyes somehow find their ways to Harvey and he just stares at me.

I give him a what look and he just rolls his eyes. "So, what's your name?" I turn to face him.

"Doesn't it make it more fun without one?" he smirks. "Nah, I'm gonna need a name." I laugh.

"Leo." He smiles. "I am Maddie." I smile back. "Your gorgeous Maddie." He looks me up and down.

I pull my skirt down slightly. "Thank you, you're not too bad yourself." He laughs. "Why thank you."

"We should do something sometime before I leave." He looks at me. "What about now?" I say without even thinking.

What the hell am I doing. I see Isaac walk by. "Oh really?" He smirks.

I think I'm tipsy and I do not feel well at all.

I randomly just get up. "Where are you going?" Leo asks. "I don't know, I'm sorry." I stubble over to Liv.

"Hey, you, okay?" She gets up from the couch.

"I feel sick." I swallow.

"Have you eaten?" No. "Yes."

"Maddie, have you eaten?" She repeats. "No." I sigh.

"Let's get you something to eat." She nods her head over to the table of food.

I sometimes go through phases when I don't eat, only Olivia knows. Sometimes it can get bad, but it's fine.

"Eat this." She hands me a slice of cake.
"That is full of sugar." I pass it back to her.

"You need sugar right now, eat it, please Mads." She hands it back to me. "Okay." I inhale and take a bite.

"I'm so proud of you." She says, but all I can hear is my heart racing and thousands of thoughts repeating in my head.

I need a good body for Italy.

What if people judge.

I should not be eating this.

"Maddie, listen to me, you're okay, you're beautiful, you're amazing. I'm so so proud of you."

"Thank you." I wipe the sweat beads of my forehead and brush back my hair.

"I'm gonna go sit." "I'll come." She follows. I go sit back down next to her meaning Harvey was sitting right beside me.

"Move." He pushes me over. I ignore him and open up my phone.

I text Levi to ask if he is able to pick me up.

Me: Hey, if you can, can you pick me up? If not all good.

A few minutes later he replies.

Levi: Sorry Mads, I am out. Do you want me to call something?

Me: Nah, no probs.

I chuck my phone in my lap and lay my head against the back of the couch.

"Move your legs." Harvey grunts. "No." I snap. He shoves my legs to the side, and I just ignore him again.

I take a deep breath trying to ignore the pounding in my head. "Maddie, you wanna look at the place we are thinking of going too in Italy?"

"Of course, I do." I feel a smile tug on my lips. She hands me the phone and it was a beautiful crystal-clear beach with colourful houses on the edge.

"So pretty, I can't wait." I smile and hand the phone back to her.

"How you feeling now?" She asks. "I'm okay." "Okay, let me know if you want to go home."

I nod. But I know she doesn't want to, she looks like she is having an amazing time.

I end up calling a Uber.

Once my Uber is nearly here, I say my goodbyes to my friends and go out the front. It is fucking freezing out here.

I see Leo come up to me and I feel like crap. "Hey, I'm so sorry." I tell him. I could smell the liquor on his breath.

"No probs gorgeous." He wraps his arm around me.

"What about we do what we were gonna do before now?" he smirks. "I'm sorry, my Uber is coming."

"Oh darling, who cares." He comes up closer to my lips. "I'm sorry Leo. I really don't feel well."

"Stop making excuses, I know you want me." His lips brush mine.

"Leo please." I try to push him away. I feel my heart racing. 

"Get the fuck of her." I hear Noah's voice say. Thank God.

He immediately backs up. "Sorry, sorry, just having some fun." He chuckles. "Couldn't you see she didn't want to?" My brother snaps.

"I said I was sorry dude." Leo fights back. Olivia rushes out and so does Nate, Xander, and Harvey.

"Maddie you, okay?" Olivia hugs me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I tell her.

"Leo what the fuck." Xander walks over to him. "We are going home." Xander tells him.

Nate and Harvey walk over to me. "You alright?" Nate asks. "Yes, thank you. Nothing really happened."

Harvey doesn't say anything, but I could feel him staring at me.

"Oh heres my Uber." I walk over.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I smile at Liv. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

hope you liked this chapter! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 3.9K 22
Even though she's one year out of college, for once in her life, Reese Adler is going to have a summer for herself. Her little brother, who she pract...
241 4 21
Take a look into the world's of Maddie, Nick, and Lilly as they embark on the journey that is Highschool. What will they do and how will they cope wi...
254K 6.1K 39
Summer and Bryce used to hate each other, until they found out they shared the same passion. Soccer. They fell in love with each other. But now as th...
295K 14.6K 39
Rafe Ferreira, the spoilt son of an Italian millionaire, is banished to a small town for his troublesome behaviour. In his final year in a new school...