Can't Escape my past (MHA x W...

Dhruv_M1702

Htaed Riapsed Tliug Worros Noitalosi Noitcurtsed Rise... Corruption --- Fear. A simple four letter word and... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 13

278 12 40
Dhruv_M1702

We see Mineta and Y/N standing in the building, the bomb beside them, as Y/N looks around the room.

Y/N: Hm... The two will be entering from the ground floor and will eventually make their way up here. If we are gonna fend them off, we have to think of a proper plan. Got any ideas, Mineta?

Mineta: *drooling* When they come, throw me right at Ashido!

Y/N: Ashido? Oh, the acid girl. I see... Your quirk would be great against her, as it could immobilize her, from what I've observed, she's a dancing major, so her flexibility will be a great asset-muttermuttermuttermuttermuttermuttermuttermutter.

He really is Izuku's brother...

Mineta: *deadpan* Are you serious? It's her body!

Y/N: Her body? Yeah, I know that. Her body is especially flexi-

Mineta: No! I wanna grab her bo-

The buzzer goes off, thankfully, since the author DID NOT wanna finish writing that sentence.

Y/N looks at Mineta in suspicion.

Y/N: Hold on... Mineta? Why are you here?

Mineta: Huh? We are in a team, aren't we?

Y/N: No, not that. Why are you HERE? In UA? What's your motive to be a hero?

Mineta: Huh? The popularity, ofcourse.

Y/N: Wanna elaborate?

Mineta: If I'm popular, I'll have fans. If I have fans, I'll have fangirls, simps, even. And if I have simps... Hehe. Hehehehe...

Y/N sighs.

Y/N: So that's it, huh? Tell me something. When was the last time you saw a hero do something perverted and get away with it?

Mineta: Hmm? That's easy. Mt. Lady at her debut.

Y/N groans at the mention.

Y/N: That's true, but you think people would REALLY appreciate someone acting perverted when... Say, they're being attacked by a villain? Or will they appreciate someone acting the way you did back in the entrance exams? Someone who overcame their own fears to deal with the bigger problem? Hmm?

Mineta: That's... Uh...

Y/N: You see my point? You're not being a hero when you're doing all that perverted stuff. You're just being a creep that even the Author hates. BUT, if you act the way you did back then? You are a true hero. Now, what are we gonna do? The "heroes" are gonna be here any minute.

Mineta stays silent, as if he was thinking hard about something.

Mineta: Aoyama.

Y/N: Hmm?

Mineta: His quirk is good only if he has that belt thing around his waist.

Y/N: So, what are you implying?

Mineta: I could block the belt with a ball of mine, and then immobilising him won't be a huge problem for me.

Y/N: So, you wanna take down Aoyama then?

Mineta nods.

Y/N: Okay then. I'll deal with Ashido. Acid and fire. Sounds like a recipe for disaster...

He grins.

Y/N: *grinning* And I'm all for it!

---

We see Ashido and Aoyama walking, well, Ashido sliding on her acid and Aoyama flaunting his cape, until a drop of Ashido's acid drops on it and the boy instantly starts to mourn his cape.

Ashido then jumps down from her acid and looks around.

Ashido: They're being a bit too quiet, don't you think?

Aoyama: Oui.

They make it to the third floor as they see the bomb just lying in plain sight, as Aoyama smiles in joy and goes to take the bomb.

Ashido: Wait!

She stops the boy by putting her hand in front of Aoyama as she looks around, her eyes narrowed.

She suddenly jumps away, as Y/N gets up from where Ashido was standing not too long ago.

Y/N: Hello there.

Ashido quickly shoots an acid ball at Y/N, and the boy replies with a fireball of his own, and the two attacks collide.

The moment the two collide, the acid ball instantly evaporates.

Y/N: Gonna have to make it more corrosive than that to take me down.

Ashido: Aoyama! Shoot!

Aoyama: Oui!

Aoyama goes to shoot a laser at Y/N.

.

.

.

Y/N: Aww, what's the matter?

Aoyama looks down and sees that one of Mineta's spheres was stuck on his belt. He quickly tries to take it off, but his hands get stuck onto the sphere.

Y/N: Now!

Just like that, Aoyama was covered in purple spheres, unable to move.

Ashido: Huh?! What the hell?!

Y/N: You sure you wanna get distracted right now?

Ashido quickly turns around and shoots an acid ball more corrosive than before, but Y/N slides under her arm and sweeps her off of her feet.

As she was falling down, Y/N grabs her by her arm and pulls her up. He lets go of her, as the girl instantly replies with an acid ball.

Y/N shoots a fireball at the same time, as the now more corrosive acid ball and the fireball collide and explode on contact.

Ashido is forced to back up because of the explosion as she goes to attack Y/N, but sees that Mineta had stuck a bunch of spheres to her feet.

Ashido: Where is he anyways?!

She sees Mineta hiding behind a wall and throwing the quirk spheres by aiming at her and Aoyama.

She turns to Y/N, since he was a bigger threat at the moment, as she suddenly sees him slide under her arm and wrap her wrist in the capture tape.

Y/N: Here you go.

He tosses the tape up in the air as Mineta catches it before walking up to Aoyama. Mineta then wraps the tape around Aoyama's wrist and the buzzer goes off.

All Might: VILLAIN TEAM WINS!!!

Y/N crouches as he puts his fist out for a fist-bump.

Y/N: I gotta say... I'm actually impressed you didn't do anything perverted. Good job.

Mineta nods as he fist bumps Y/N, still a bit unsure of his actions.

---

We see all the teams gathered up with All Might.

All Might: So! Who do you think is the MVP of this fight?!

Kirishima: It's obviously Midoriya! He was so manly with his planning!

We see Hagakure talking to Ashido.

Hagakure: I thought it would've been a 1 vs 2 fight, with Midoriya fighting both of you and Mineta just doing something perverted and being creepy and annoying, but it's actually kinda surprising he didn't do that, isn't it?

Ashido nods, as we see Mineta listening to the two girls.

Y/N: See? Told you so.

Mineta smiles as he nods.

All Might: Can anyone explain why Young Midoriya is the MVP here?!

Yaoyorozu raises her hand.

Yaoyorozu: Of course. He planned all the possible outcomes and acted accordingly. He took Ashido's dance passion into consideration and concluded that she must be fluent in her body movement and adapted to the situation, coming up with a plan to take down not only her, but even Aoyama in a short span of time.

All Might: Correct! Now, I gotta go! Watch as a pro makes his exit!

He dashes off.

Y/N decides to check up on Izuku as he leaves the room soon as well, followed by everyone else...

Leaving Bakugo all alone.

All Might: So! Who do you think is the MVP of this fight?!

Kirishima: It's obviously Midoriya!

He stays silent as he clicks his tongue and walks away.

A/N: Chapter 13 done! Hope I did good in starting Mineta's character change fiasco and it didn't come out as... What's the word...? Pushy.

Yeah.

Hope it didn't come out as too pushy.

Well, as usual,

Hope you guys liked it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.6K 155 43
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower, called "quirks",Kuromaru is a 15 year old boy living with his adoptive father, Toshinori Yag...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
85K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
58.9K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...