ALWAYS || Katsuki Bakugo

By Azzo00

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。 ⊱ 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸... More

0- Pain
1- Complicated
1.5- Information
2- Do It Again
3-Lost
4- Fool
5- Ignore
5.5- 2 AM
6- Rabid Pomeranian
7- Existence
8- Cupid
9- Detention Buddy
10- Awake
11- Each Other
12- Thrilling
13- Mystery
14- Hell
15- Annoyingly Pissy Voice
16- Exhilarating
17- Supportive Friend
18- Fucking Weirdo
19- I Will Not Be Afraid
20- Memory
21- Lasting Friendship
22- Bestie Duties
23- Drown
24- Rubies
25- Seventeen
25.5
26- Victory
27- We Won
28- Relate
29- Scared
30- Confident
31- Above And Beyond
32- Weapon
33- Damn Solar Panel
34- Trust
35- This Girl
36- Warm and Fuzzy
37- Lean On Me
38- Feelings
39- One-sided
40- Given Names
41- Beside Him
42- Baked With Love
43- As Long As You Want
44- Worth It
45- Ruin Our Friendship
46- Cuddly
47- My Princess
48- Hopelessly In Love
49- Disappointment
50- I'll Wait
51- Breaking Hearts
52- Here For You
53- Beef
54- Fucked Up
55- Forgive
56- Whisper
57- Glad We Met
58- Luckiest Guy
59- Pretty Little Brat
60- Lovesick Idiot
61- A Perfect Date Ruined
62- His Yoshiko
63- Catching Up
64- Fight
66- Always
66.5- Yoshiko's Bucket List
67- High
68- Blood Oath
69- Encounter
70- Alive
71- Good Night, Akimitsu Yoshiko
72- Search
73- A Taste of Death

65-Rest Day

589 36 16
By Azzo00

Yoshiko and Shinsou looked up from their homework to see Bakugo sitting on the gaming chair, muttering curses under his breath as he rolled his shoulders, staring at his notebook on the desk. Yoshiko sighed, putting her pen down, her eyes concerned for him. He'd been complaining about muscle aches and pain in his shoulder for a few days.

"What's wrong with him?" Shinsou asked, making Bakugo glare at him. The three were sitting in Yoshiko's room and studying. It took some time for Bakugo to start tolerating Shinsou, but that didn't stop him from throwing a few snarky and mean comments here and there.

"Muscle aches," Yoshiko replied. She knew how sore he was feeling due to the nature of their quirks. It led Yoshiko to stock up on muscle pain relief gels and take warm baths every night.

"Just give him that gel you use," Shinsou said.

"He already has it."

"Stop talkin' about me!" Bakugo hissed, aggressively jotting down notes.

"Who said we're talking about you?" Shinsou scoffed.

"Hah?" Bakugo rotated the chair, "Now yer trying to fuckin' gaslight me?"

Yoshiko pinched the bridge of her nose and got up with her phone, leaving the two to bicker. She left her room, scrolling through her contacts till she found her mother's contact. She strolled to the end of the hallway to stand by the window. She clicked the call button and brought the phone to her ear, waiting for her mother to attend.

"Hello, Yoshiko!" Came her mother's voice.

"Hi, Mama. How are you?" Yoshiko asked.

"I'm great. I'm slowly getting back to hero work."

"Ma... I told you to stay away from that for a while longer. You already spend enough time at the agency as it is." Yoshiko said, "You haven't completely recovered yet."

"Don't worry, I'm not beating villains up yet or doing things that require excessive use of my quirk. Just light patrols."

"Alright, just be careful," Yoshiko hummed.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great. I actually wanted to ask you for something."

"Yeah? Go ahead."

"Erm- could you book me and Katsuki an appointment at Zen Zone?" Yoshiko twirled a strand of hair around her finger, feeling a little shy asking her mother for this particular request. She usually went there with her mother every five to six months for a relaxing spa treatment, and she could tell Katsuki really needed one right now.

"Awwwww," Yoko gushed, "What's with the shy voice, hm?"

"I'm not shy!" Yoshiko huffed.

"Alright, I'll book you two an appointment," Yoko chuckled, "Is the weekend okay?"

"Yeah, it's perfect," Yoshiko replied, "Thanks, mama."

"No problem. You should've told me your muscles were aching. I would have booked you one sooner."

"It's for Katsuki. He's been having bad muscle pains."

"Explosions," Yoko sighed, "Anyway, there's the hero gala coming up in a week. I can bring two people along with me, so you and Katsuki are invited!"

"Next week?"

"Mhm."

"I'll talk to Katsuki about it. It'll take some time to convince him."

"Alright. I'm hanging up now. Take care!"

"Take care, love you."

Just as Yoko hung up, Bakugo barged out of Yoshiko's room, staring at her with sunglasses on. Yoshiko tilted her head in question, only for him to start dancing to one of Doja Cat's songs coming from her room. Her jaw dropped to the floor as she watched him smoothly move towards her as he danced.

She backed away, incredibly confused, wondering what had gotten into him, until Shinsou came out of her room cackling, "Oh, God, it's just you." Yoshiko muttered.

"These hips don't lie!" Shinsou rolled on the floor, wiping his eyes. Bakugo stopped in front of Yoshiko, putting a hand on the wall behind her, "Hey, pretty lady. You got a boyfriend?"

Yoshiko deadpanned, staring up at Bakugo, grinning at her flirtatiously. She could tell he received a long string of orders from Shinsou. She smacked his arm hard, pulling him out of his daze as Shinsou hollered with laughter from his place on the floor.

Bakugo blinked blankly at Yoshiko. She wasn't here a second ago. He turned around to see Shinsou wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. He took off the sunglasses, frowning down at them. How did they get into the hallway, and why was he wearing shades? He was arguing with Shinsou in Yoshiko's room. He scowled when he realised Shinsou had used his quirk on him.

"Very funny," Bakugo glowered, sparks dancing in his palm, "Now get ready 'cause I'm gonna fucking fry your ass."

"You should have seen your ass swinging from side to side!" Shinsou laughed. Bakugo opened his mouth to say something, clenching it shut when he remembered Shinsou could brainwash him again.

Yoshiko pulled Bakugo back by his shirt when he made a move to go after Shinsou. "Lemme after him!" Bakugo yelled, trying to break free from Yoshiko's grip.

"Your arms already hurt, Katsuki. Stop using your quirk right now." Yoshiko scolded. Bakugo gave her a sour glance and pouted, letting the sparks die.

"Bakugo Katsuki is whipped for his girlfriend." Shinsou snickered.

"I'm gonna kill you when you're asleep," He warned Shinsou, swinging the door to his room open and stepping inside, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Keep one eye open when you sleep," Yoshiko smirked.

"I'm gonna install an extra lock on the door," Shinsou said.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Days came and went by in a flash. It was already the weekend when Yoshiko stirred in her sleep. She squirmed in Bakugo's arms wrapped around her, his head buried in the gap between her neck and shoulder. She managed to reach for her phone under the pillow and turned the alarm off. She rested her chin on his head, feeling his warm breath against her neck.

She slowly traced up his spine and into his hair, massaging gentle circles in his scalp in an attempt to wake him up. He nuzzled into her neck, throwing a leg across her, "Kats, wake up," she whispered.

"It's just the weekend," he reminded, his voice deep against her skin. She could feel the reverberations in his chest.

She propped up on one elbow, kissing the shell of his ear, "Come on, we have a lot to do today."

"We don't."

Yoshiko threw a leg over him, straddling his waist. He opened his eyes lazily, maroon irises peeking at her. His warm hands travelled up her thighs, stopping to give her a gentle squeeze. Yoshiko pinched his cheeks, smooshing them together, "Come on now, wake up. I'm taking you on a date."

"Date?" Bakugo's eyes were fully open now, taking in Yoshiko sitting on top of him in her pyjamas.

"Date," Yoshiko confirmed, squishing his cheeks together again. She loved how soft and supple they were. It felt like she was touching a newborn's skin. He swatted her hands away.

"Where are we going?" He asked, his hands slipping her shirt and onto her back. God, her back is so warm.

"You'll see. Come on, get ready. We have to be there by twelve-thirty." She got off him and walked towards Bear, asleep in his little bed. She patted his head a few times and filled his water bowl.

"Tell me where we're goin' so I can dress accordingly," Bakugo said.

"Wear anything you want," She replied, stepping onto the balcony where Bear ate his food. She filled his bowl with dog food and stepped out, "Most of it is going to come off anyway."

Bakugo choked on the water he was drinking, accidentally spilling some on the bed. His head snapped towards Yoshiko in disbelief, eyes wide as saucers, "Wh- What do you mean most of it going to come off?! Where are we going, Yoshiko?!"

She would have told him where they were going, but after he reacted the way he did, she had no intentions of telling him. She was going to keep him on his toes, "Somewhere interesting," she winked and went into the bathroom.

Bakugo jumped up from the bed and banged a fist on the door, "Oi, where the fuck are we going, and why will my clothes come off?!"

He sighed and retired to his own room. He washed his face, brushed his teeth and got ready. He dressed casually in a white full-sleeved turtleneck top with black pants. He grabbed the scarf and went back into Yoshiko's room, still concerned by what she said earlier. His mind almost went into the gutter a few times, but he reminded himself there were other ways his clothes could come off, like the beach or a pool. But it was freezing cold, and no person in their right mind went to the beach in this weather.

He heard the door to the bathroom unlock and out came Yoshiko, hair in a towel, dressed in a beige cashmere sweater with jeans. He felt relieved he dressed casual. He watched her plug in the hairdryer and dry her hair before putting some weird stuff inside. He never asked what she was putting in her hair. He just liked sitting back and watching her do her thing because whatever she put in her hair made it smell nice.

She brushed her hair out and put it in a claw clip bun, adjusting her bangs before turning around, "How do I look?"

"Fuckin' beautiful," he replied.

"Great. We can get breakfast on the way." Yoshiko said.

The two stopped by a café for breakfast. Bakugo had stolen Yoshiko's wallet when they were leaving the dorms since he didn't want her paying for anything. He knew how overboard she could go with spending money on him- plus, Kirishima had given him and Kaminari a huge lecture about how the man should always pay on dates. She didn't seem bothered by the fact that Bakugo had stolen her wallet, and that made Bakugo wonder if they were going to a place where they did not have to spend anything.

"So good," Yoshiko sighed in content, taking a sip of coffee.

"Are you going to eat that?" He pointed at her unfinished plate of scrambled eggs.

"Nope."

"More for me." Bakugo took her plate, helping himself to her leftovers, "So, where are we-"

"Ask that question again, and I'll throw you off a cliff." Yoshiko cut him off, narrowing her eyes at him. He pouted, shoving eggs into his mouth.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Bakugo wasn't expecting her to take him to a spa. He stood by her at the empty reception, a big and bold 'Zen Zone' engraved into the table with white light outlining the letters. His eyes skimmed the place. It screamed expensive, but something about this place also felt inviting? Maybe it was the calming lavender scent that had entered his senses.

He looked down at Yoshiko to see her tapping her fingers on the reception desk, waiting for someone to show up, "A spa?"

"Mhm," she smiled, "You kinda need it."

"Do you know how expensive this place is? One treatment would probably cost you three months of your allowance," he lightly hit her head with the leaflet he had gone through earlier.

"Who said I paid," Yoshiko grinned cheekily, "Mom paid for both of us, so don't worry about the money. I just want you to leave school, hero training and all the stress behind for today and relax, alright?"

"But-"

"Shut. Look, someone is already here."

"Hello!" A cheery receptionist quickly jogged towards the reception desk, her heels clicking, "I'm sorry for the wait. You two must be Bakugo and Akimitsu?"

"Yes," Yoshiko replied. The woman mumbled to herself as she read through their appointment details, making Bakugo click his tongue loudly in annoyance. The receptionist squeaked a meek apology and motioned towards Yoshiko's bag, "You can put that in the locker. Do you have any valuables in there?"

"No," Yoshiko replied, handing the woman her bag and taking the number card she gave her.

"Sweet. You two may head in there." She pointed to the entrance to her right, shooting them a warm smile.

Yoshiko took Bakugo's hand, leading him inside. He was greeted by a warm atmosphere with dull green lights washing over the walls. The smell of lavender was slightly stronger here. Two women dressed in black scrubs welcomed them, "Hello! We've been expecting you two. Come on in."

"Thank you for having us," Yoshiko let one of the women take her coat, stifling a smile at her boyfriend awkwardly handing his coat to the woman.

"Could you two please change into robes? The dressing room is this way."

"Do we have to?" Bakugo grumbled.

"Yes, sir. Otherwise, your clothes will get dirty."

Now it made sense why Yoshiko said his clothes were going to come off anyway. In the men's changing room, he stepped out of his clothes and into a fluffy black robe. He noticed a matching pair of fuzzy slippers and put them on as well. He walked out of the changing room to see Yoshiko in the same robe as his, talking to the spa attendant.

The attendants led the two to an adjacent room, the onsen, "We'll let you guys know when forty-five minutes are over, alright?"

"Thank you," Yoshiko smiled, closing the door.

Bakugo looked down at the other side, where the hot water was. The water looked like it was golden, thanks to the tiles. Rose petals floated inside with steam rising from the water. Bakugo's eyes fell on Yoshiko, who had dipped a hand in the water to check the temperature, "Oooh, it's perfect."

She glanced up at him to see him shift awkwardly on his feet, "Do we get in with the robes?"

"You usually get in naked," Yoshiko smirked at the bright red that had travelled up his neck, "But we can wear towels."

She picked up two neatly folded towels from a shelf and handed one to him, "Turn around."

"You turn around too," Bakugo said, obediently turning on his heels and pulling on the belt of his robe. He was getting in the water with her in just a towel. The thought of it made Bakugo's already hot face feel like it was going to explode. He wrapped the towel tight around his lower half.

"I'm done," he heard her say. He glanced back, and she took his robe from him to fold it and keep it on the shelf. His eyes roamed her body, covered only by a towel that came down to the middle of her thighs. Her tanned skin glistened from the steam in the room, her freckled shoulders inviting him to sink his teeth into them. He cleared his throat and looked away.

"Come on, Katsuki!" Yoshiko motioned and stepped into the water, groaning in relief at the warmth.

Bakugo carefully went down in the water, the petals moving away from him. Yoshiko watched him lean by the edge, standing across from her, looking everywhere but at her. She could tell he was flustered getting into the same bath as her. Her eyes lingered on his toned torso, studying each and every muscle, proof of all his hard work. It was cute watching him look down at the water with a blush on his face, but she wanted him to relax.

"'Suki, come here." Yoshiko waved. He stared at her for a second before moving forward, water sloshing around him. He stopped in front of her, intense crimson eyes set on her.

"You don't have to be so tense, Katsuki. Just relax, okay?"

"I'm relaxed," He grumbled.

"You're not," Yoshiko stated. She placed her hands on his shoulders, gently moving them back, "Ease your shoulders."

He let his shoulders sag, leaning into her touch when her hand cupped his jaw, her fingertips sending sparks on his body, "Unclench your jaw."

"That's it," She ruffled his damp hair, retracting her hand.

He moved to stand beside her, almost tripping over something. He felt around with his foot to realise there was a small section of the flooring raised so they could sit on it. He sat on it, the water now coming below his chest. He glanced up at Yoshiko, "If ya wanted to take me out, we could've gone somewhere cheaper. I don't wanna waste yer money-"

Yoshiko sat beside Bakugo, "Shush, Katsuki. This is not a waste of money." She took his hand, tracing the protruding veins, "You've been having muscle aches for days. You're pushing yourself way too hard in training, Kats. Everyone needs rest days now and then."

"If I don't fucking push myself, others are waiting to take my spot. You, Icy Hot, Izuku. I don't want to fall back." Bakugo looked down at the water, watching rose petals float around.

"No one's going to steal your spot in one day. I get what you're talking about, but just know that rest days are also a part of training. Overworking yourself will lead to burning out, which throws you back." She took both his hands, bringing them to her face, "So forget how much this place costs because you're worth it all. I promise you're going to leave this place relaxed, pretty and ready to beat everyone's ass."

Bakugo couldn't fight the stupid grin that had crept up his face. He brought his face closer and softly pressed his lips onto hers. He pulled back and put his arms on the edge behind him. He closed his eyes, feeling Yoshiko rest her head against his chest. The warm water made the tension seep out of his body. Maybe Yoshiko was right. It was alright to have a few rest days.

"You know," he said, his eyes still closed, "You gotta stop doing sweet shit for me, or I'll fall in love deeper than I already fucking have."

"That's the goal here."

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

After the hot bath, Yoshiko and Bakugo were taken by a massage therapist. They lay on beds beside each other, a green curtain separating the two. They only wanted their backs and shoulders massaged, so they lay on their stomachs as the massage therapists worked their magic.

Yoshiko had drifted off into sleep. How could she not when her back was being kneaded like pizza dough with nice-smelling oils. She hoped Bakugo was enjoying this just as much on the other side of the curtain. The massage therapist tapped Yoshiko's shoulder gently when she was done. Yoshiko opened her eyes, grinning up at the woman.

She slipped her robe on again and pulled the curtain back a centimetre to take a peek. Her heart warmed at the sight of Bakugo deep asleep, his cheek mushed on the pillow underneath his head, a line of drool going down his lips. She smiled at him and looked at his massage therapist, "Can you add an extra twenty minutes to his massage session? I'll pay at the reception."

"Yes, of course."

While Bakugo was still asleep, she snuck to the reception and gave the receptionist her number card, taking her bag from her. Bakugo had hidden her wallet, but she still had her credit card with her. She paid for an extra twenty minutes, deciding to keep it a secret from him since he'd start fussing and lecturing her over why she didn't need to spend too much on him. Not like he'd know he got an extra twenty minutes when he was asleep.

While Bakugo got pampered some more, she waited in a cosy chair, scrolling through her gallery, deleting the useless memes Kaminari had spammed her with a few days ago. Twenty minutes later, Bakugo came staggering out of the massage room, his eyes droopy. He caught Yoshiko's eye and gave her a sheepish smile, "That was so fuckin' good."

"Wasn't it?" Yoshiko beamed, "It's not over yet."

"Huh? What else are they gonna do?"

"Facial," Yoshiko replied, "My favorite."

The two sat on spa chairs with the estheticians pampering their skins. Bakugo had no idea what the fuck was going on. All he knew was that the products felt nice and fancy on his skin. He could feel tiny particles rubbing against his skin, so he assumed this was the scrub. It smelt like vanilla, which Bakugo liked since it reminded him of Yoshiko. He wasn't a big fan of the extraction pin on his nose, but he didn't complain.

After the facial, he was given a towel and a mirror. He patted his face dry and took the mirror, glancing at his reflection. His skin felt brand new. He handed the mirror back with a small thanks.

"Did you like it?" Yoshiko asked, hopping off her chair as she dried her face.

"You bet I did," Bakugo smirked.

"Alright, here's a few things you can't do after the facial," The esthetician clapped her hands together, gaining their attention, "Skip the skin care products you use today. You may wash your face, but be gentle. Skip the gym for today, and also, no hot showers."

"Why do I have to skip the gym?" Bakugo complained.

"Because the heat will irritate your skin," The woman replied.

"Whatever."

"Thank you so much," Yoshiko smiled.

"You're welcome. We hope to see you two sometime soon again."

Yoshiko and Bakugo changed back into their clothes and got their belongings back from the reception, the latter blissfully unaware his girlfriend had taken a quick trip here to pay for a few extra minutes of massage. Bakugo stifled a yawn as he slipped his coat on, standing outside in the sun. His back was feeling so much better, and his shoulders felt like they were never hurting in the first place.

"That was so nice," Yoshiko sighed, adjusting the strap of her bag. Bakugo nodded in agreement.

"Oi, Solar Panel."

"Yes?"

"Thanks." He scratched his head, averting his gaze.

"Anything for you, Katsuki." Yoshiko took his hand, "You deserve it."

He let her lead him towards the station as she walked a few steps ahead of him with his hand in hers. He found it cute how someone with a smaller stature than his led him around like he was going to get lost. She was making him go soft, but for once, he was okay with that. Thanks to her, he was feeling relaxed, pretty and ready to beat everyone's ass.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 724 87
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...
519K 14.4K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
18.4K 703 39
This is a Katsuki Bakugo x Reader, Slow Updates! slight Shinso x reader (not really) An attempt at Enemies to Lovers Y/n Satou a girl who doesn't s...
838K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...