Cloud Surfing πŸ€ (Jikook)

Bởi Love_Breeze

"How do you know you love someone?" "When you can't hate them even if they hurt you." Jimin comes to Busan af... Xem ThΓͺm

πŸ€1πŸ€
πŸ€2πŸ€
πŸ€3πŸ€
πŸ€4πŸ€
πŸ€5πŸ€
πŸ€6πŸ€
πŸ€7πŸ€
πŸ€8πŸ€
πŸ€9πŸ€
πŸ€10πŸ€
πŸ€11πŸ€
πŸ€12πŸ€
πŸ€13πŸ€
πŸ€14πŸ€
πŸ€15πŸ€
πŸ€16πŸ€
πŸ€17πŸ€
πŸ€18πŸ€
πŸ€19πŸ€
πŸ€20πŸ€
πŸ€21πŸ€
πŸ€22πŸ€
πŸ€23πŸ€
πŸ€24πŸ€
πŸ€25πŸ€
πŸ€26πŸ€
πŸ€27πŸ€
πŸ€28πŸ€
πŸ€29πŸ€
πŸ€30πŸ€
πŸ€31πŸ€
πŸ€32πŸ€
πŸ€33πŸ€
πŸ€34πŸ€
πŸ€35πŸ€
πŸ€36πŸ€
πŸ€37πŸ€
πŸ€38πŸ€
πŸ€39πŸ€
πŸ€40πŸ€
πŸ€41πŸ€
πŸ€42πŸ€
πŸ€43πŸ€
πŸ€44πŸ€
πŸ€46πŸ€
πŸ€47πŸ€
πŸ€48πŸ€
πŸ€49πŸ€
πŸ€50πŸ€
πŸ€51πŸ€
πŸ€52πŸ€

πŸ€45πŸ€

266 35 8
Bởi Love_Breeze

Tears slid down from his eyes to nose bridge to his hand. He woke up feeling a sore heart.

His dream resurfaced his past from the place where he had buried. It took him time to realized that it was a dream.

He stared at Minji then to Jungkook. He had thought that he had completely cut off all the root of pain until he saw him again.

His hand was held by Minji. The grip was loose, he pulled his hand easily. Then he prepared herbal bath for Jungkook.

When he thought of  waking up father and son, they were already up. But both of them were in half sleep, rubbing their eyes with messy hair. They were looking cute. He needs to admit it.

"I have prepared herbal bath for you. It will help to improve your health." Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded.

"And I want to inform you that I already have all the medicines your father needed according to the report, so you can leave today."

"Okay!"

That reply sent relief on the nerves. It's just a coincidence we meet again. Nothing. I'll give him medicine and he will leave. That's it. Jimin thought. Before leaving the room he glanced at Jungkook and their eyes met. It looked like he want to say something but he had ceased himself.

Minji was looking both of them. He remembered what his grandfather said.

Make sure they stay together.

"Papa! Are we going to leave today?"

"Hum!"

Both of them were in a bathtub.

"Can't we stay little bit longer?"

"We can't." Jungkook said...

"Um! Ugh! Papa, Mr. Jimin and I talked a lot last night. He is so funny. Isn't he a good person papa?"

"He is."

"Then why he is sending us early?"

"Because____"

Maybe he is afraid that I appeared again. Maybe he is afraid that I will ruin his life again, I will hurt him again. Maybe he doesn't want to see me. But I want to____

"Papa!" Minji pulled his arms, bringing him back from his thoughts.

"B-Because we need medicine for grandpa as soon as possible for his treatment."

Minji didn't say anything after that. When they were done, they changed their clothes and came outside.

It was dark last night, Jungkook didn't noticed the house is built in all four directions. There were potted plants hanging through roof's pillar. It was small but beautiful.

He also noticed a scene was going in the middle courtyard of the house.

Lia was surrounded by three children and some bags. Those children were looking at her in despair.

Jimin was sitting on the deck who looked discompose.

"Lia! Please don't leave us." A little girl said, grabbing everyone's attention. Her name was Nara. "Can't you stay here?"

"Sorry dear! I have to leave."

Jimin got up from his sitting position and walked to Lia. "Lia, if this is because I yelled at you yesterday then I am sorry for it but you can't quit us like this. I am ready to increase your payment."

"They are paying double of my current salary. And it is not just about the salary. The job is in my dream field I've wanted to work. Plus it will support my family."

Jimin couldn't speak after that, he can't paid her enough and forcing her to stay means he is snatching her dream. And supporting family, he knows how important it is.

"I am sorry sir! I got the email last night. It was so sudden_____"

"I can understand. There's no pressure okay!" He sighed, fixing his narrowed eyebrows. "You made my work so easier that I was depending on you too much. It was just I was panicking that how I'm going to manage children and the work along. You really worked hard here. I am grateful."

"Thank you sir." Lia smiled at his understanding. "I am sorry that I am leaving right now without my replacement."

"No problem I will talk to T_____"

"My papa!" Minji left Jungkook's hand and ran in the centre of house. He understood the situation. He turned to Jimin, made puppy eyes and said...

"My papa is best papa. He is handsome. He is genius. He can beat all bad uncles."

"What do you mean little boy?" Lia asked.

"I mean. He can cook. He can clean. He loves children. He is perfect."

"Are you requesting a job for your father?" Lia asked again.

Minji nodded. Happy that she understood.

"No, Minji!" Jungkook went to his son, carried him in his arms. "We need to leave today."

"Why papa?"

"Remember grandpa is waiting for our medicine."

Minji pouted. "Don't you wanna stay here? Mr. Jimin is so nice."

"If that's the case I can help you. I will deliver the medicines to your father." Lia said, winking at Minji.

Then she looked at Jimin. "Sir, I think he can replace me."

"I think they should return." Jimin said, indirectly denying.

"Papa! Say something!"

"I-I need this job." Jungkook suddenly agreed to the work. "I am unemployed right now. If you could give me this job, I would earn for_____"

"You will get low payment." Jimin said, not even thinking twice. That surprised Jungkook because he thought Jimin doesn't want him there.

"I-I agree."

"There's no time limit for work."

"Okay."

"You need to help me in medicines."

"Okay."

"You need to cook, you need to clean."

"I will do it."

"You need to teach children."

"Okay!"

"Okay?? You sucks at maths."

"I am good at it now. Remember you've helped me. Besides these children needs basic maths."

"Wait a second. Did you just said Jimin sir helped you? You know eachother?" Lia asked.

Her question spread silence for a minute.

"Okay! I am going to drop Lia to the village. I have collected clothes at the backyard. You wash them." Jimin said to Jungkook.

"That's mean we found the replacement." Lia asked, hugging the children.

"Yeah, but until I found another person to work here, I will keep him." Jimin made a quick decision. People really don't want to work in low income.

And it's just for few days. And if he have left his past then it shouldn't bother him that Jungkook is in place.

"Yay!" Minji clapped his hands...

________________

Jimin returned to his house after he dropped Lia to the bus stop. He heard noises from the backyard. So he went there. He saw clothes were done, already hanged on the ropes.

He also saw that Jungkook, Minji and other three children were playing with water running from the pipe.

"Stop it!" Jimin shouted...

All of them stopped at once. Children looked scared because they were told not to get wet.

Jimin glared at Jungkook and Minji.

They stood there like scared puppies. Jimin's footsteps towards them was increasing their heartbeats.

Minji was afraid that his father will get fired at the day he joined the job.

Accidently Jimin stepped on the soap and slipped. He got wet. His white shirt got muddy.  Children laughed at him, along with Jungkook. How quickly they got engaged with him.

"It's not funny! All of you get inside."

Hearing his voice, children got scared.  They quietly went inside the house except Minji. He went to Jimin with his tiny steps.

"Mr. Jimin are you mad at us?  Please don't scold my papa!"

His cute voice melted all the anger Jimin had.  "Don't worry. I won't." He smiled.

Minji kissed Jimin's cheek. "Thank you." He ran towards the house, then he stopped, he returned, kissed on another cheek then he ran to the house.

Jimin was in surprise, that why the kid kissed him. But it was adorable. Really, being around children brings you back to the innocence. He got up from the ground.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, and please next time don't repeat this again. These three children are here for treatment. It is a long process to cure them, that's why their parents left them here in my hands. We can't risk them to be sick." Jimin said. "But it's okay you weren't aware of it before. Take care of it from now on."

"Okay!"

"I will arrange clothes for you and Minji. Follow me!"

______________🍀🍀🍀

"Change it and meet me at the breakfast table."

Jimin handed a pair of clothes to Jungkook.

"Thank you."

"Be quick. Sky is clearing up we need to go to the field." Saying that Jimin left the room.

They had cherry tea, bread and Jam in their breakfast then with the children they went to the herb field.

Jungkook was amazed by how big the field was. He saw the plants he had never seen before. All terrace and greenery. It was exact place where Jimin wanted to live.

"We have to collect all the seeds." Jimin gave a basket to Jungkook and a small basket to children because they also wanted to collect seeds. Because of rain seeds were scattered on the land from the fruit.

In few minutes children began to run here and there. Minji was giggling with his new friends Nara, Haru and Dong. He looked super happy.

"Your son is adorable." Jimin said, his eyes were on playing children.

They were at the top of  a big rock that could fit 50 people more. They decided to take a rest for few minutes.

"After all he is my son." Jungkook sat beside him.

Both of them realised that Minji's real father is someone else. Once again the past haunt their memories.

"I found out that Minji is not my real son."

"Past is past." Jimin said, putting period on all his words at once. He looked at the sky, wind brushing his hair. He sighed and said....

"Minji told me last night that Hazel doesn't live with you and I don't want to know why. Because it's already been seven years Jungkook. Many winters came, many springs past, many days left."

"I want to___"

"I know you agreed to this job because you have a lot to say to me. But you don't have to say anything or do anything. I used to blame you for hurting me. But with the time I realised that you are not the only one who was at fault. You just believed what I've shown you. So there's no point."

"All these years I____"

"Jungkook I am healed now. I've came so far and I really don't want to look back. We shouldn't poke our old wounds. It will only hurt. I really  need someone to help me with my work here. Until I found the replacement, let's work without any burden in our hearts."

Jungkook nodded.

Yes it's been seven years, many springs came, many winter past, however he was still at the place from where Jimin had left him.

The guilt in his heart, never left. He wanted to beg, apologise, ask for forgiveness to Jimin. He wanted him to punish him, return all the venomous words he had spoken about his character, he wanted him to laugh at his condition, he wanted him to never forgive him because he thinks he deserves this all. But...

How easily Jimin said past is past? What does that mean? Is that Jimin want to say he has nothing to do with him?

Now what?

What will happen next?

"We have to go now." Jimin called children, carrying the bamboo basket on his back.

He walked in front and children and Jungkook followed him.

_____________

It was tiring day. They went to the medicinal field, taught children for 3 hours. They washed the seeds and let them dry in the sun. They cleaned the house. They made lunch and then dinner. Still the work was not finished.

Right now, Jungkook was doing dishes with Jimin.

Using this opportunity, Minji took his father's phone. He knows how to unlock it. He hid behind the door of guest room so that no one can find him. Then he called his grandfather.

"Hello" Mr. Park spoke from the other side. He thought Jungkook called him but his hopes washed away when Minji spoke.

"Hello grandpa, Agent Minji is here."

"So what's the report Agent." He asked.

"We found Mr. Jimin."

Minji told him everything. He even complained how Jimin and Jungkook act like a stranger. But Mr. Park was well aware. He knew,  the herbalist his doctor Taemin suggested was Jimin.

When he was diagnosed with a disease, Taemin became his personal doctor. From him he found information about Jimin. 

"Good! Champion!"

Minji giggled. His giggle was so adorable Mr. Park imagined Minji's face. His heart grew a bitter emotions.  He never tried to take of this child when he was in his mother's womb. He couldn't accept him just because he was not from his bloodline. And now he is using him as a medium.

"I am sorry my grandson."

"Why are you sorry grandpa?" He asked innocently.

"Because I gave you huge responsibility."

"Don't you worry grandpa. I can handle it. I am a man now."

"I love you."

"I love you too grandpa." Minji smiled.  "Papa will be here soon. I have to cut the phone."

"Okay, take care dear."

"You too grandpa."

They ended the call. When Minji got up to exit the room, he saw his newly friend Nara...

"My papa knows Mr. Jimin! They are friends."Minji took out the Polaroid photo from his pocket. He kept that photo when they depart for Korea. He showed it to the little girl, thinking she heard his conversation.

Nara stared at the photo, trying to read what was written in it.

Jungkook loves Jimin

"But Mr. Jimin has a boyfriend already. Lia told me this secret." Nara said.

"Lie! My papa is Mr. Jimin's boy-friend. My papa met him first."

"I do not lie. Uncle Jimin told me we should not lie."

"Is it really true?"

"Hum!"

"Who is he?"

"Uncle Kim Taehyung."

-Cloud Surfing 🍀

Đọc tiếp

BαΊ‘n CΕ©ng SαΊ½ ThΓ­ch

49.3K 1.6K 21
"JIKOOK AU WHERE JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN ARE BTS MEMBERS. SINCE THE TRAINEE DAYS JIMIN ALREADY KNOWS HE LIKES JUNGKOOK BUT HE WAS ALWAYS REJECTED BY HIM U...
318K 13.4K 16
Jimin meets a broken teenager, Jeon Jung Kook. But as their friendship continues, Jimin realised that Jungkook's problems are way complicated.
11.6K 459 27
When the high class falls for someone in the low class. "I fell for him. What he makes or does for a living doesnt change what I feel for him. Im in...
109K 7.2K 51
You know when you just don't like a person? For no particular reason at all. That's exactly how Jimin and Jungkook felt for each other throughout the...