ALWAYS || Katsuki Bakugo

By Azzo00

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。 ⊱ 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸... More

0- Pain
1- Complicated
1.5- Information
2- Do It Again
3-Lost
4- Fool
5- Ignore
5.5- 2 AM
6- Rabid Pomeranian
7- Existence
8- Cupid
9- Detention Buddy
10- Awake
11- Each Other
12- Thrilling
13- Mystery
14- Hell
15- Annoyingly Pissy Voice
16- Exhilarating
17- Supportive Friend
18- Fucking Weirdo
19- I Will Not Be Afraid
20- Memory
21- Lasting Friendship
22- Bestie Duties
23- Drown
24- Rubies
25- Seventeen
25.5
26- Victory
27- We Won
28- Relate
29- Scared
30- Confident
31- Above And Beyond
32- Weapon
33- Damn Solar Panel
34- Trust
35- This Girl
36- Warm and Fuzzy
37- Lean On Me
38- Feelings
39- One-sided
40- Given Names
41- Beside Him
42- Baked With Love
43- As Long As You Want
44- Worth It
45- Ruin Our Friendship
46- Cuddly
47- My Princess
48- Hopelessly In Love
49- Disappointment
50- I'll Wait
51- Breaking Hearts
52- Here For You
53- Beef
54- Fucked Up
55- Forgive
56- Whisper
57- Glad We Met
58- Luckiest Guy
59- Pretty Little Brat
60- Lovesick Idiot
61- A Perfect Date Ruined
62- His Yoshiko
63- Catching Up
65-Rest Day
66- Always
66.5- Yoshiko's Bucket List
67- High
68- Blood Oath
69- Encounter
70- Alive
71- Good Night, Akimitsu Yoshiko
72- Search

64- Fight

568 38 22
By Azzo00

"Katsuki," Yoshiko gasped, trying to get herself to move, "I can't- its too much."

"Yes, you can." He cooed teasingly, one of his hands on her back as she moved up and down, "Just a little more."

"Stop- You're going to break my back," she whined.

"Look at you. You're cryin'." He snickered, wiping a tear from her eye, lips curling up in a smirk at the sight of her face flushed red, her bangs sticking to her forehead with sweat. He was having a field day watching her huff and puff as she struggled.

"That's it!" She screamed.

She fell to the floor, the weight plates from her back falling to her side. It started with Yoshiko sitting on Bakugo's back as he did pushups in the gym. She was stupid enough to tell him she could carry an elephant on her back as she did pushups, so Bakugo kept adding heavier weight plates to her back to prove her wrong.

"I can carry an elephant on my back," he mocked in a high-pitched girly voice.

"I fucking hate you! Not like you can carry an elephant on your back either!" She sat cross-legged on the floor, picking up a weight plate, threatening to smash his head with it.

"Little do you know, I just did." He smirked playfully.

"The fuck are you on about?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You're the elephant." He cackled, laughter dying out when her aura darkened. She slowly got up, picking up the fifteen-kilogram weight plate. He quickly stood up, moving back as she approached him, "Uhm- I didn't mean it literally. Elephants are cute, and yer cute too- get it? Oi, GO AWAY!"

"GET BACK HERE, BAKUGO FUCKING KATSUKI!" Yoshiko yelled, chasing him around the empty gym with the weight plate held above her head.

"Oi, are ya trying to kill me?!" Bakugo shouted, jumping over the bench press. He ran towards the door and swung it open, coming face to face with Kaminari. He pulled the boy by the collar of his shirt, shoving him inside the gym and darting out, shutting the door loudly behind him.

Yoshiko almost hit Kaminari in the head with the plate. She could swear Bakugo was standing there in his place. Just how fast did he move? She hit the plate on the door behind Kaminari instead, making the boy scream, "YOSHIKO JUST TRIED TO KILL ME!"

"No, I did not. I was going to kill Katsuki." She deadpanned, traumatising the poor boy further.

"YOSHIKO'S ON A KILLING SPREE! I REPEAT! YOSHIKO'S ON A KILLING-"

"Shut up, pikachu." She hissed, throwing the door open. Bakugo was out of sight, probably hiding away from her. Yoshiko couldn't help but laugh at what just happened. She was glad they still yelled and eachother played fight like they used to.

She went up to her room to take a quick shower before she changed into hero gear. She went down to the kitchen to get breakfast, throwing the fridge open to search for something, when she heard the girls screaming and giggling in the living room. Curious, she peeked out, immediately gritting her teeth at the sight of Hawks distrubuting fake red feathers.

"K- Hawks, what do you think you're fucking doing?" Yoshiko scolded.

"Please stop..." Tokoyami muttered, standing a few feet behind the aviation hero.

"Ah, Yoshiko! Would you like one of my feathers?!" He grinned at Yoshiko, obviously here just to annoy her. She sighed, glancing at Hakagure and Mina fangirling over the feathers.

"They're fake, for your information," Yoshiko told the girls.

"I don't care!" Hakagure gushed, "Anything from Hawks is acceptable!"

"I can't believe he's in our dorms..." Yaoyorozu blushed.

Yoshiko stomped over to the hero, hand in the little gap between his wings, pushing him out as Tokoyami mumbled thanks and followed her. Hawks' wings fluttered in protest when Yoshiko gave him a firm shove, "I told you I could come to the agency by myself! Plus, Tokoyami's there with me too!"

"Daisuke would be mad if he found out his baby sister got kidnapped on her way to my agency." Hawks flapped up into the air, avoiding her fists.

"Well, how about I send you six feet under the ground so you can visit his grave and complain about it to him." Yoshiko scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Wow... you're so mean to me." Hawks whined.

"Yeah. Now get me breakfast. I haven't eaten yet, thanks to you." As soon as the words left Yoshiko's mouth, a deep rumble was heard from Tokoyami's stomach. Yoshiko and Hawks stared at him for a few seconds before the latter burst out laughing.

"Looks like both my baby birbs are hungry. Alright, come on. There's a nice place I know not far from here."

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Patrol had been interesting. Yoshiko and Tokoyami were stationed at a theatre where a concert was held. Although they were busy keeping their attention on the crowd and the surrounding perimeter, Yoshiko didn't mind it as much. The artist holding the concert had his song in the opening of an anime she hadn't watched yet. She could tell he was new to the industry, but by his ethereal voice, she was definitely going to be spending some time listening to his songs after patrol.

There was some trouble with a group of teenagers trying to enter without tickets. They wouldn't listen to Yoshiko and Tokoyami, given they were so close in age. Only after Tokoyami told him he'd have to call the police did they finally leave sulking. Once everyone had left safe and sound, and without any quirkless people killed, thanks to heavy security measures, Yoshiko and Tokoyami finally left for Hawks' agency.

At the agency, Hawks was having a meeting with the sidekicks, beckoning for Yoshiko and Tokoyami to come over when he saw them enter the room. They joined the sidekicks at the round table, and Hawks told them what the meeting was about, "So you remember the quirk switching drugs you and Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight found in that warehouse a few months back?"

Yoshiko tried her best to keep a straight face at the use of Bakugo's hero name. Usually, everyone just called him Dynamight, even though he immediately yelled at them to use the 'full fucking name', "Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, I got a call from the police some time ago, and they told me Ritsu was going to tell them who bought drugs from him. Apparently, there was only one person who bought the quirk-switching drugs in huge quantities from him, specifically quirk-switching ones, but when he was going to tell the police the name of the customer, he died."

"He died?" Yoshiko furrowed her eyebrows, "when he was going to confess?"

"Yeah," Hawks nodded, "The thing is, dying in prison isn't a big deal. Prisoners die there all the time, but Ritsu's case is not the same. It's strange how he dropped dead when he was going to admit who bought the drugs from him. No elevations in blood pressure, no stroke, and no heart attack. He was healthy and fine. On top of all that, he was quirkless. This leads us to a conclusion- he was killed by whoever's killing people with powerless quirks or no quirks at all."

"But we double-checked the security cameras with the police. No one came to visit him. Then how was he killed?" Rowan questioned, knuckles under his chin.

"That's where we talk about this mysterious person's quirk," Hawks said, "It's possible all this person has to do is make eye contact or touch to kill someone- which we will rule out since no one came to visit Ritsu. Maybe his quirk doesn't let other people snitch on him, which seems highly possible."

"That quirk fell into the hands of the wrong person..." One of the sidekicks muttered.

"I don't get how they know what quirks people have," Tokoyami said, "You can't just walk up to someone and know what their quirk is... unless there's someone with a quirk that can do that."

"What if someone's leaking details in the Ministry of Quirks?" Yoshiko offered. The room went silent, all eyes on her as they thought of the possibility, "It's very likely, ya know? Heck, someone in the MOQ could even be working with them."

"She has a point," Rowan said. Hawks looked down at the table, deep in thought.

"Speaking of the MOQ," Rowan went on, "Can't we contact them and get details on everyone with quirks that cause death?"

"I already did that." Hawks replied, "There's no one registered with a quirk that can tell quirks of other people or bring death. Maybe because they never registered."

"What are we going to do moving forward?" A sidekick asked.

"There isn't much we can do other than stay alert on patrols or patrol areas where we know there are more quirkless people. There isn't any fixed pattern to where people are being killed, so I can't tell you to patrol a specific area, unfortunately. Any other questions?"

"No, thank you."

"Alright," Hawks smiled for the first time throughout the meeting, "Dismissed."

Hawks watched Yoshiko exchange a few words with Tokoyami. She glanced back and grinned, giving him a small wave. His lips tugged up slightly, waving back as she left with the other sidekicks. A part of him was worried for her. Daisuke was killed while he'd just started working on the case, and now she was working on it, too. Of course, he and the rest of his sidekicks were at equal risk, but with Yoshiko's brother already killed by them, he felt like she was being targeted.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

"You really didn't have to walk with me here, Toko." Yoshiko sighed, standing outside the school's entrance gate, "Now you're going to be late to visit your parents."

"Don't worry about it," Tokoyami replied, "It puts me at ease knowing you reached home safely."

"Thanks," Yoshiko smiled, taking out a chocolate bar from her pocket. She originally bought it for herself but decided to give it to him instead. Dark Shadow popped up from behind Tokoyami, "Fumikage is blushing because he received chocolate from a girl!"

"Er- No, I'm not, Dark Shadow. Go away."

Yoshiko chuckled at the pair. Even if Tokoyami did blush it was not like she'd know, "See ya later, Toko."

"Later," Tokoyami nodded, turning to leave.

The school gates opened for Yoshiko, and she quickly walked towards the student dormitories. She just wanted to get to her room, take a nice long bath, maybe watch a movie and read with Katsuki, try to squish in a makeout session and fall asleep cuddling with him and Bear. With two people that naturally radiated warmth and a furry dog, it easily got hot under the blanket. Yoshiko didn't even have to use the heater in her room on the nights when the three of them slept together.

As she made a mental checklist of all the things she wanted to do before bed, she heard a few sets of footsteps behind her accompanied by hushed snickers and whispers. The voices belonged to girls. She glanced behind her shoulder to see Aoi with two of her friends. Yoshiko rolled her eyes, not giving them the luxury of her attention, focusing on going towards class 2-A's dorms instead.

"Oi, you!" One of Aoi's friends called. Yoshiko gritted her teeth, slowing her pace on purpose. She could tell the girls were looking for trouble. If it was trouble they wanted, they came to the right place because Yoshiko was about to give them plenty of it.

"You gone deaf or something?" The voice belonged to Aoi this time.

Yoshiko pretended to ignore her, idly strolling ahead. She tried not to smirk, aware the cameras were watching them. She was going to let the girls provoke her.

"Don't fucking walk around like you own the damn place." Aoi put a hand on her shoulder, forcefully making her turn around.

"Oh, hey, Aktugawa~," Yoshiko chirped, voice dripping with honey, "I see you've got some friends with you."

"Tsk, I can't believe Shinsou ditched you for this bitch." Aoi's friend, a girl with long blonde hair, spat, lip curled up in disgust as her eyes raked up and down Yoshiko's figure.

"You must be happy strutting around knowing the boys drool over you, huh?" The other girl said, also with the same annoyingly artificial blonde hair, "Poor Bakugo, he doesn't even know you're two-timing with Shinsou."

Okay. What the fuck? Where the hell did that come from?

"I feel so bad for him." Aoi put a hand on her chest, sighing dreamily, "He deserves so much better."

Yoshiko's eyes narrowed on the blue-haired girl before her lips curled up in a smile, her head cocking, "After my boyfriend, I see? Go ahead, take your shot. Don't come cryin' to me later." Yoshiko turned around to leave. They were all mental. The whole lot of Aoi's friend group.

One of Aoi's friends harshly tugged on Yoshiko's ponytail to make Yoshiko face her. She let them. She let them do their thing. She let Aoi push her into a pole. It hurt her head a little bit, but it was going to be worth not being the one who initiated a fight. After all, she could see the security camera zooming in on them.

"It's all your fault!" Aoi screamed, "It's your fault Shinsou broke up with me!"

"How is it my fault? I didn't even talk to him while you two were dating. I was fucking rooting for you guys, but you're too blind to see that. Maybe get your eyesight checked again 'cause your cutesy glasses clearly 'aint workin'."

"Big mouth you've got there." Aoi sneered, "And dont pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about. He was following you around everywhere today."

"Because he's my best friend." Yoshiko grinned, "As for your claim about me cheating on Katsuki, I'm not two-faced like you are."

That's right. Provoke her so she can hit me. Please hit me.

She smirked when Aoi's eyes darkened with rage. Aoi's friend stepped forward, "Keep your damn mouth shut."

"There's no fun in that, though." Yoshiko cheekily smiled.

Aoi gritted her teeth, glaring at Yoshiko as she leaned against the light pole. Why was she smiling like she was one step ahead of them? Why was she smiling at all? She was supposed to be yelling at them for picking on her. Her chest tightened, thinking of how she saw Shinsou smiling at lunch today as he sat with Yoshiko and Bakugo. He was so happy. He wasn't that happy when he was dating her.

Unable to contain herself any longer, Aoi stomped towards Yoshiko and swung her fist at Yoshiko's cheek. Yoshiko wobbled to the side, eyes on the ground. She tasted blood in her mouth. With a devilish grin, she looked up at Aoi, "That's all you got?"

"What's wrong with her?" Aoi's friend clicked her tongue, kicking Yoshiko in the side and sending her to the ground. The girls glared at Yoshiko in confusion. Everyone knew about Yoshiko's and Bakugo's temper. Picking on them would only result in a broken nose. Then why wasn't she reacting?

"Damn, that hurt." Yoshiko stood up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. The cameras had captured enough to make it clear that Yoshiko wasn't the one who provoked them or threw the first punch. She wouldn't get into as much trouble as them now.

Yoshiko dashed towards one of the blonde-haired girls, the one who pulled her hair. She let her palm settle on the back of her head, grabbing a fistful of her hair and sending her slamming into the other girl. She kicked her in the back, sending both to the ground on top of eachother. She heard Aoi run towards her and ducked just in time to avoid Aoi's punch.

She almost cringed at how flimsy her form was. Not that she blamed her. Aoi was from the general studies course. She wasn't here to learn how to fight. Yoshiko put some distance between them, lips tugging up on the side, "You know what? I'll let you fight back. I've been wanting to beat your ass for ages!"

Aoi's eyebrows knitted at the girl standing across from her with a shit-eating grin on her face. Her fists clenched on her sides. It was obvious she'd lose to her. Aoi had zero experience in fighting, while Yoshiko had a ton of it, given she was in the hero course, but the idea of having a chance to beat her up sounded nice.

"Maybe you should've gotten kidnapped!" Aoi yelled, throwing a punch at Yoshiko. Yoshiko's eye twitched in annoyance, easily deflecting her punch, "Honestly, it would be good riddance!"

"I wish you knew how fucking childish you sound." Yoshiko scowled, roundhousing her side. Aoi let out a wince, holding her left side. Yoshiko wasted no time in throwing a front kick to her stomach, sending her into the trashcan behind her.

Aoi cringed when she felt the trash fall on her. She was pulled up by the collar of her shirt, this time thrown onto her two friends, who got up again to come after Yoshiko. Aoi seethed, dashing towards Yoshiko with a fist at the ready. Yoshiko moved to the side and grabbed her arm, the other hand planted firmly on the back of her neck. She slammed her head into the light pole, the same one Aoi pushed her into earlier.

A few juniors had gathered around them after hearing all the commotion outside the first-year's area. One of them, Itaru, a junior Yoshiko who often gave tips on sparing, immediately noticed her fighting a blue-haired girl from the general studies course. He watched as the girl with blue hair got up, each time bloodied and bruised more than the previous one, only for Yoshiko to send her back to the ground with her friends.

Getting annoyed by the difference in strength, Yoshiko kneeled down, grabbing a fistful of Aoi's dirtied hair. Her face was bruised on one side, blood running down her nose, staining her beautiful blue hair, "Don't fucking pick on me if you can't even fight back."

"Akimitsu!" She heard Aizawa's harsh voice and glanced back to see him and class 2-B's homeroom teacher jogging towards them. Yoshiko let Aoi's hair go and stood up, crossing her arms across her chest. Aizawa stopped in front of Yoshiko, looking down at the three girls sitting on the floor, all beaten up.

"I already know you saw through the security cameras, so don't even bother," Yoshiko said before he started scolding her.

"Get up, girls," Ectoplasm ordered. Aoi and her friends slowly got up, looking down at their feet. Why didn't they think of the damn security cameras? "You are degrading UA's name by bullying people who are just passing by."

"Sh-she wasn't just passing by! Uhm- she-" Aoi began, making Aizawa arch an eyebrow, "She provoked us!"

"You do realise we watched the footage, right?" Aizawa frowned, "You guys provoked her, pushed her into a light pole and then threw the first punch." Aizawa stated firmly.

"But-"

"Are you saying the security cameras are lying?" Ectoplasm said. Aoi's lips pressed into a thin line, shooting Yoshiko a glare. She wanted to wipe the smug grin off her face with bleach.

"And you!" Aizawa turned to Yoshiko, "It was wrong for you to abuse the power you hold over someone who isn't on your level."

"Then maybe she shouldn't pick on people who aren't on her level?" Yoshiko cocked her head. Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out a sigh.

"Akimitsu, you're writing a six hundred-word essay on why heroes shouldn't abuse their position," he turned to Aoi and her friends, "you three are on house arrest for four days, and each of you is going to write an apology letter to Akimitsu."

"But five days is too much!" Aoi's friend exclaimed.

"Make it a week," Ectoplasm said, effectively stopping the girls from complaining.

"Go home, Akimitsu," Aizawa said, giving the girl a side-eye. He knew his student all too well to know she let the girls take the first punch just so she could avoid getting into the same punishment as them.

"Thank you, sensei," She chimed, shooting Aoi a bright grin, "I'll be waiting for the letters."

"Bitch." Aoi muttered.

"Language, Aktugawa!"

Yoshiko spotted Itaru watching with a few other first years. She stopped in front of the awe-struck boy to ruffle his hair before making her way to class 2-A height alliance. She returned the stares she received in the living room when her classmates noticed her dishevelled state.

"Hey, what happened?!" Mina yelled, jumping up from the couch.

"Got into a fight with someone," Yoshiko grumbled, shrugging out of her grip.

"Oh. Who?"

"I'll tell you after cleaning up, alright?"

"Okay," Mina hummed, "My room later?"

"Bet."

Aware of Bakugo and Shinsou following her, she hit the button on the elevator and turned around to greet them to see Bakugo pushing Shinsou's face away and stomping over to her, taking her hands, looking down at the red and bruised knuckles, "What the fuck happened?"

"Don't worry. Got into a small fight." Yoshiko replied.

"Small? You have a bruise on your cheek, and your knuckles are fuckin' red." Bakugo pointed out.

"Fine," Yoshiko glanced at Shinsou, "I got into a fight with Aoi and her friends."

"Aoi?" Shinsou frowned, "What did she do?"

"Let's go up to my room, then I'll tell you guys."

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Yoshiko sat on the edge of Bakugo's bathtub as Bakugo wiped her scratches clean on a stool in front of her. Shinsou leaned by the doorframe, listening to her tell them why she got into a fight with Aoi and her friends.

"That girl makes no fuckin' sense," Bakugo snorted, holding an icepack to her cheek.

"I know," Shinsou grumbled.

"Yer such an idiot for not figuring out her two-faced personality before," Bakugo said.

"I just couldn't leave her after I got an idea about her nature," Shinsou sighed, "I felt bad."

"Loser-" Bakugo started, only to get smacked on his arm by Yoshiko.

"I'm sorry," Shinsou muttered, referring to Aoi picking a fight with Yoshiko over him.

"It's not your fault, Hito." Yoshiko said, "You don't have to apologise for something she did."

Shinsou smiled to himself, watching Bakugo and Yoshiko. She closed her eyes, letting him apply a cooling cream to her cheek. He noticed her knee purposely brushing with his as they sat. When Yoshiko first joined the class, he had to spend every minute of his day making sure she didn't strangle Bakugo and get into detention because of it. Now he didn't even have to worry about it.

He watched her look at Bakugo, silvery eyes brimming with love, a soft smile threatening to form on her lips. He thought of a few months back when they had their internships after the sports festival. He tried teasing her about Bakugo, but she brushed it off, saying they were just friends. Look who fell balls-deep in love.

"You're leaving?" Yoshiko asked when she noticed Shinsou turn around.

"Yep. I did not finish my chemistry homework."

"Oh, alright."

"Don't have too much fun in the bathroom." He teased.

"Oh, fuck off, 'Toshi." She rolled her eyes. He shook his head, letting out a chuckle as he left her room.

Bakugo heard the door close and brought her hand up to his face to plant a soft kiss on the bandages. His eyelashes tickled her arm, making her giggle. He looked up at her and grinned at the sound, tucking some hair behind her ear, "Did ya put that bitch in her place?"

"You bet I did." She smirked, hand in his hair as his nose brushed hers.

"Atta girl," he smiled against her lips, hands planted firmly on her thighs to keep her from falling into the bathtub. He pressed his lips onto hers, making her lean back slightly. He loved the way their lips moulded together like they were made for eachother. She was his missing piece.

She pulled away to rest her forhead against his for some time before getting up, "Thanks for patching me up. I gotta go see Mina since I promised I'd stop by her room."

"Fuck that."

"Fuck you." Yoshiko flicked his nose. She washed her hands in the sink and left the bathroom, head snapping back when she heard him mutter, "Yes, please." She saw a red tint cover his face when he realised she heard him. She laughed at his reaction and left his room to go to Mina's, which happened to be luckily on the same floor.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Sometimes, when I'm proofreading my work, I find out that I make typos that belong to the mental hospital. Please feel free to correct my mistakes wherever you find them. 😀🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 22.6K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
298K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
15.1K 1K 64
"Katsuki's core heated as he was left speechless. His lips parted slightly as Izuku's thumb slipped into his mouth, and he instinctively sucked on it...
21.3K 721 86
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...