IZUKU KING OF CURSES

Por Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN Más

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 78

466 27 4
Por Cheetahx2

"What you need to know is that the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes and help them… We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday, and almost all the teachers, including the principal, thought you shouldn’t do them.” Aizawa told his class.

The class had a moment of silence before exclaiming, “What?!”

“After we had that big meeting about it?” Kirishima groaned.

“But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense…” Kaminari realized, rubbing Ojiro’s tail.

“Serves you right!” Bakugo slammed his hands on his desk, grinning.

“Just because you probably wouldn’t be able to participate…” Hagakure sighed.

“We also came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students.” Aizawa added, making Bakugo stop grinning.

“I wonder if Gunhead’s place will work…” Uraraka muttered to herself.

“Maybe I’ll try contacting Selkie…” Asui put her finger on her cheek.

“Damn it!” Bakugo shouted.

‘An agency with a good track record of accepting work study students…’ Mizuki thought.

‘Can’t All Might introduce you to some people? Like his old sidekick-’

“You want me to introduce you to Sir Nighteye for a work study?” All Might widened his eyes at his daughter’s request.

All Might shushed Mizuki as she started getting into his fan mode.

‘So energetic…’ Midnight thought nearby.

‘I want to go to karaoke.’ Ectoplasm sighed.

“Where did his name come up?” All Might asked about Nighteye, humming, “I see… You wanted to get a head start on the work studies, so you called Gran Torino, huh?”

“Please!” Mizuki bowed.

“I refuse.” All Might put it bluntly, explaining, “I’m not saying that to be mean. There are three reasons: One, in the meeting yesterday, I opposed the work studies.”

“I feel like first years don’t necessarily have to start now.” All Might added, holding a finger up.

“I agree.” Thirteen said behind him.

“Can’t the school just support the kids who want to go?” Midnight suggested.

“And I think you should power-up your Shoot Style before you participate.” All Might hold up two fingers.

“I think the kid’s working hard, though.” Ectoplasm told Cementoss.

“There’s still a lot of room for improvement before it can be used reliably.” Cemetoss pointed out.

All Might put up a third finger, finishing, “Three, Sir Nighteye. There are reasons that make it hard for me to talk to him.”

“Letting personal feelings get in the way, All Might?” Present Mic teased.

“Personal feelings, personal feelings…” Present Mic sang.

“Mic, stop that.” All Might turned to him.

“All Might…” Mizuki stood back up, explaining, “Someone told me not to lose when someone already laid the groundwork for me. My quirk is similar to yours, All Might. If I’m working for Nighteye, then I think I’ll be compared to you.”

Mizuki bowed again, adding, “I need to get many times stronger than everyone else!”

‘The impatience of a successor… No, but…’ All Might thought before saying, “I don’t dislike the attitude, but I still can’t introduce you. I can’t, anyway.”

Mizuki gave her father a look that would make any other fathers to succumb to it...the puppy dog eyes....however...Toshinori was in fact one of those fathers he simply sighed while having a smile on his face.

Meanwhile just outside of the school gates, someone was seen, who was holding a bag that was strapped on his back with a sigh that escaped his lips.

"Let's just get this over with" he simply said as he grabbed something from his pocket.

Meanwhile, we see Togata, Amajiki and Hado walked down the hallway until an announcement over the speaker sounded, “Third year, Mirio Togata. All Might is calling for you. Please go to the counseling office at once. I repeat…”

“All Might’s calling me! I wonder what he wants!” Togata smiled.

“Hey, Togata, what did you do? Did you do something that could get you in trouble?” Hado asked him.

“I don’t know…” Togata answered Amajiki’s question about what All Might wanted before joking, “...but I’ve ‘To-GA-TA go see! Just kidding!”

Hado and Amajiki stared at Togata before he laughed, “Aw, I was totally not funny again, right?”

“...here!” Togata announced as he and Mizuki sat across All Might in the teachers’ lounge before smiling, “Just kidding! Sorry, I got a little too excited when I heard you wanted to talk to me, All Might.”

“Um, I don’t really understand what’s going on…” Mizuki admitted.

“What a coincidence, right? Me neither.” Togata agreed.

“Young Togata is currently doing his work study under Nighteye.” All Might explained to Mizuki, which got the girl to look over her senpai.

“Is that true, Togata?!” Mizuki gaped.

“Yup! I’ve been with him for a year now!” Togata confirmed.

“Then, when you graduate, you’re pretty much guaranteed to be a sidekick, huh?” Mizuki beamed.

“As long as Sir doesn’t change his mind, right?” Togata added.

“Well let's get straight to the point, do you think Young Mizuki can work under Nighteye, Young Togata?” All Might asked Togata.

“I see, so this is what you called out to talk about, right?” Togata questioned, wrapping his arm around Midoriya, saying, “You want me to introduce her to Sir!”

“Yeah…” All Might nodded.

“But why use me as the middleman?” Togata asked.

When he heard Allmights explanation, he was thinking.

"I see....but I sometimes see him always watching videos of you when he has time.” Togata told All Might.

“Honestly, I can’t really face him right now… Because in the end, I ended up exactly as he warned…” All Might sighed before asking, “So anyway, what do you think about Young Mizuki?”

“Well…” Togata thought for a moment before asking Mizuki, “What kind of hero do you want to be?”

“What kind…?” Mizuki muttered.

As Mizuki was thinking it over...one simply face that was on her mind...his smile that could blow away any insecurities for her...a smile that brought only warmth for her.

With that she smiled which got both Toshinori and Togata to widen their eyes, "I want to be strong enough that no one will worry about me. To always win… To always save everyone… I want to be… the greatest hero."

She answered with a faint glow that formed from her eyes.

“It’s often said that you can organize your thoughts when you say them out loud. I’ve experienced a lot of things. The more I experience, the more I understand how hard a path it really is. That's why I need to become stronger.” Mizuki narrated.

Togata stared at Mizuki before saying softly, “That’s a crazy goal… There’s no reason for me to refuse, so I’ll do it!”

Togata gave a thumbs up to Mizuki who widened her eyes.

“Really?! Thank you so much!” Mizuki gaped.

‘If I didn't think this over after Mizuki was born....then I was for certain that, he would’ve been my…’ All Might thought.

Just then an announcement was heard.

"Mizuki Yagi, please report to rue principal's office, I repeat please report to the principal's office"

As that was heard this got Mizuoi to be confused until she stood up and excised herself and left while wondering why she was being summoned.

It didn't take her that long to get to the principal's office and with three knocks, she heard the principal's voice, confirming her to enter inside.

And once she opened the door and was the principal, who was busy taking a sip of his tea, her eyes wandered towards the person who was sitting not to far from the principal's desk....and her eyes widen when she saw the hairstyle along with the color.

The person, who saw Mizuki simply smiled at her.

"Hey Mizuki, it's been a while"

The person said....with Mizuki closing the door and simply said, "....What the hell?"

Chapter End.
Ok hope you guys enjoy,since this feels a bit lackluster for my taste.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.3K 1.1K 63
Haikyuu and Jujustu Kaisen crossover! Inumaki x femreader In which you are the twin sister to Sakusa Kiyoomi from Haikyuu... who just happens to have...
329K 10.7K 26
Jujutsu Kaisen x Kimetsu No Yaiba Reader. Everything is in the introduction.
4.7K 219 20
Only for Control Chapters 1-4 (The Mimic x Jujutsu Kaisen)
7.5K 406 5
Mother, I wish you had taken me with you. ( Anime / Jujutsu Kaisen ) Satō Ayame x Fushiguro Megumi & Itadori Yūji SPORADIC UPDATES, © GETOSR...