𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

By kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ
ᴍᴏɴᴀ-ᴍᴀɴɪᴀ
ᴍɪsᴇʀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ
ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴀɴ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴғᴇʀɴᴏ
ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
ʜᴏᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ sɪɢʜᴛ, ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ
ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇ ʙᴇ ᴜɴʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ
I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ
ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴀ ɪs ғᴏʀ ᴀ-ʟ-ɪ-ᴠ-ᴇ
ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴇ
ᴄᴀᴛ's ᴄʀᴀᴅʟᴇ
ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ɢᴀᴍᴍᴀ ᴢᴇᴛᴀ ᴅɪᴇ!
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ
ᴄʀᴀsʜ & ʙᴜʀɴ, ɢɪʀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɪʟᴛʏ Gɪʀʟ's ʜᴀɴᴅʙᴏᴏᴋ
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ ʜᴀs ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ғᴀᴄᴇs
ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴇ
ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ

sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs

662 26 0
By kaykay12002

Katherine walked into Spencer's house cause Spencer wanted to talk to her, and she saw Hanna and Spencer at the Island looking at Spencer's computer.

"Hey"

Spencer turned to face her and got off the stool. "Hey," she said and then looked at Hanna and handed her computer over to her. "Can you give us a few minutes, I need to talk to Kat"

Hanna nodded her head and grabbed the computer and then walked upstairs.

Katherine looked at Spencer confused. "What's up?"

Spencer waited for Hanna to go upstairs. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Katherine tilted her head to the side. "Tell you what?"

Spencer sighed a little and took out her phone and showed Katherine what 'A' sent her last night. "That"

Katherine looks at her phone and then back to Spencer. "I- I just didn't want to worry you"

Spencer ran a hand through her hair and bit her bottom lip a little, to keep herself from crying. "Kat... This-- this isn't right"

"I know, but I'm used to it"

"You aren't staying there anymore," Spencer told her looking into her eyes.

"Spencer--"

Spencer shook her head and wiped a tear from her. "No. Kat, you are not staying there anymore. I mean it"

Katherine sighed and pulled her into a hug. "Spence, I'm not 18 yet so technically I can't move out yet, without my dad having a fit and getting the cops involved"

Spencer hugged her back and placed her head in Katherine's neck. "When you turn 18 and haven't found a place yet, stay here"

Katherine started to play with Spencer's hair. "Do you even think already kinda living together is a good idea"

Spencer shrugs a little. "I don't know, I mean do you not want to?"

"No, I do, but how would your parents even react?"

"I could just make up a lie"

Katherine nods a little. "Okay, but anyway I need to get back to work"

Spencer then moves her head from Katherine's neck and looks up at her, and then kisses her. Katherine kisses her back and then pulls away a few seconds later.

"I love you"

Katherine kisses her forehead. "I love you too," she said and walked out of Spencer's house.

Spencer ran a hand through her hair and wiped her eyes before looking at the stairs and saw Hanna emerging down.

Katherine was getting out of her jeep when Spencer walked up to her.

"Hey"

Katherine looked at her and smiled and walked up to her. "Hey," she said and gave her a quick kiss.

Spencer then pulled her for another longer kiss. Katherine placed her hands on Spencer's waist and pulled her closer.

"So, um... I have sort of an Abstract computer question, and I was wondering if you could help me with it" Spencer said and rested her forehead against Katherine's.

"Yeah. What's the question?"

"Well, I was wondering what's the best way to get around really tough password protection," Spencer said grabbing her hand and beginning to walk with her.

"That's about as Abstract as a brick wall"

"Yeah, okay. Maybe we are talking about a real password"

Katherine raised an eyebrow at her a little. "Maybe?"

"Maya has a site that I cannot get onto"

Katherine nods. "Okay, I'll see what I can do"

"Okay," Spencer said and kissed her cheek.

Katherine was sitting outside at a table with Spencer beside her.

"If this is a real, I have no idea how Mona got it. But if it's fake, it's an insanely cruel thing to do to Emily. And look you don't have to do it if you don't want to"

"No, I'll do it. So after my practice?" Katherine asked.

"Yeah, after your practice works"

Katherine nodded her head, and kissed her cheek. "Okay," she said and started to get up.

Spencer pulled her back down to sit for a moment, and kissed her, Katherine kissed her back and pulled her a little closer by her knees.

But then Spencer's phone went off and she sighed and pulled away and grabbed her phone from her purse.

"What is it?" Katherine asked.

Spencer looked at her and then showed Katherine her phone.

-

Katherine was standing with others and had her arm wrapped around Spencer's waist, and they are talking about the text 'A' sent to Spencer. 

"Mona's almost gone? Gone where?"

Spencer shrugged her shoulders a little and leaned more into Katherine.

"The doctors at Radley want to send her to another hospital-- one with thicker bars," Hanna told them.

"How do you know that?"

"Wren told me"

"He did?" Spencer asked.

Katherine slightly rolled her eyes at the mention of Wren.

"What does he have to do with any of this?"

"He thought I should know. And he said that Mona's been passing her meds to a visitor"

"Lucas?" Emily asked.

"You're saying that the pills that Aria found in his bag might be for Mona?"

"I don't know Wren didn't tell me, so I didn't ask," Hanna said.

"And Hanna's next"

"I don't want to give anyone any of my blood I need all I got"

"My mom is handling it" Spencer said to Hanna.

"Wait a second. If they send Mona away. We're not gonna find out why she gave us Maya's site"

"If it really is Maya's site"

Katherine looked at the time and then the others. "I should get going to class, see you guys later"

"See ya," The three of them said.

Katherine was sitting next to Spencer on her couch with her computer in front of them.

"I'm usually pretty good figuring out passwords"

Katherine took a glance at her and smirked a little. "Sure you are"

Spencer lightly pushed her. "Oh, shut it"

Katherine chuckled and kissed her cheek. "But anyway, it's because most people don't want good passwords-- they want passwords they can remember. Passwords keep you from going in the front door. I like to look for an open window, something that allows you to get into the system and unlock things from the other side"

"Like a burglar"

"That's the idea"

Spencer then leaned her head onto Katherine's shoulder and watched her work on getting the password for the site.

Katherine was now sitting at the island with Spencer beside her, still trying to figure out an open window.

"These are deadly. I think I have had my carb allotment for the century" Spencer said and pushed the bowl of pretzels away.

"Well, put the pretzel down and cross your fingers"

Spencer then put the pretzel down and looked back at Katherine's computer.

"And we are in," Katherine said.

"You're kidding"

Katherine shook her head. "Nope," she said and hit play.

Spencer then took a glance at Katherine with a smile on her face and then looked back to the screen.

"Thank you," Spencer said and pulled her into a hug after watching the video for a few seconds.

Katherine hugged her back. "You're welcome"

Spencer then went back to watching the video, and Katherine placed her hand on Spencer's thigh.

"So this really is Maya's site"

Katherine nods a little and gives her thigh a gentle squeeze. "Yeah, it is. But we should wait for the others before we look at more"

Spencer nods her head and turns to face Katherine. "So what should we do now then?"

Katherine shrugs. "I don't know. What would you want to do?"

Spencer didn't say anything and just moved closer to her and kissed her. Katherine kisses her back and places her other hand on Spencer's leg, which Spencer moved Katherine's hand up higher on her thigh, and Spencer moved into Katherine's lap after a while.

Edited: no

{1285}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143M 5.2M 88
She's With Me is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. Amel...
661K 18.3K 19
Adalaid Wolfe has had her whole life planned out for her since the day she first became able to transform. And as the Alpha's daughter, she has absol...
36.5K 509 15
Kate Penate just found out her crush is dating her best friend and for some reason she just can't get over him. In order to save her friendship and h...
2.4K 236 24
Highest Ranking #7 in What's Hot in Adventure (on 13/08/2016).... The Amazing Cover by - @ForeverFic ... Everyone has secrets. Katherine Owen, a si...