Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

Por dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... Mais

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Special♥️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

Chapter 59// Girl's Night

536 40 5
Por dragonshardtales101

"Ladies! Ladies! There's enough of me to go around~! I see you out there!"

Faythe spun around with a fur shawl wrapped around lazily on her arms. A cropped jacket and heels to make her seem elavated than the rest but does nothing next to both Nami and Robin, "Men, Women, Non-binary peeps out there, all fall to my feet to get a load of this~!!" She points with a sweep of her hand—pointing out herself like it was obvious enough.

"Fae, you're such a stud—!" Nami called out playfully.

"A cutie, people might dare say." Robin chuckled freely in the confines of the girl's hotel room.

Faythe finally broke character and started giggling in high pitched laughter, "Okay next outfit!" She threw the furred shawl to the side and grabbed another bag.

Out of the bag came a comfy outfit and a shirt that said, 'I got a bone to pick with you-!!'.

"Is that one of the outfits you found at that one shop... Lion... Leeoo?" Nami raised a brow trying to remember.

"Leona's Divine?" Faythe blinked as she smiled at yesterday's fun shopping spree with Wyper and Sanji, "It's a great place for the funniest shirt and clothing word designs."

"That's the one." Nami snapped her fingers at the nice reminder.

Robin smiled, "Such a nice shirt to describe your colorful personality."

"Colorful personality or colorful vocabulary?" Nami smirked, "Don't think I didn't forget about the Enies Lobby name calling."

Faythe nervously looked to the side, "Whaaaat... That's crazy talkkkk..." She chuckled as she tried on the outfit with a quick twirl.

"I did hear the slightest bit of a sailor's tongue from Luffy while I was up there on the Tower of Justice..." Robin tilted her head innocently before beaming a bright smile in Faythe's direction, "But who knew it was because of our colorful person, Fae."

Faythe quickly changed the subject back to yet another bag that Sanji had picked out for her. Out, she pulled a nice sundress that puffs out a smidge at the hips. The shade a pure white with a red ribbon tied at the middle, "After Sanji suggested this outfit, Wyper had said that he remembered me saying that I liked the color white and bought it for me. But then Sanji started arguing that he should've payed because he brought it up in the first place. And then it just carried on from there..."

Nami awed at the sundress, "It's super red cute, Fae! It makes your hair stand out more."

Robin nodded, "The red ribbon was a nice touch, reminds me of another thing, but it seems like it's missing something..."

Faythe blinked in confusion as Nami's face lit up as realization bloomed on her features. She hurried out the room with an 'Ah Hah!' look. The red head and raven haired ladies looked at each other with clueless looks on what their finger friend was up too.

"She's always running off..."

"From an enemy or to scold the boys."

The door slammed open with both girl's jumping in surprise, only to meet a grinning ginger holding up a familiar hat.

"Nami..!"

"Isn't that...?"

"It's Luffy's hat!" Nami showed a cheshire grin. Her cat-like attitude was showing as she twirled the inner rim of the hat on her finger, "The red ribbon reminded me of it!" She then grabbed Faythe by the shoulders and pushed her back into the bathroom with the sundress, "Now hurry up and try it on!"

Faythe stumbled into the bathroom, "But wouldn't he be mad about us messing with his hat???"

Robin and Nami blinked at Faythe's sudden concern. But as they glanced at the other they realized they had the same thought process—not like Faythe was included though.

"Nah~!"

"Don't worry about a thing, Fae!"

They both smiled and closed the door in Faythe's face.

"Oh... That's just great." Faythe deflated in her spot, head falling flat against the wooden door.

Glancing down at the dress and hat held to her chest, she shrugged her shoulders and just decided to go ahead and get this over with, "Nami and Robin can be quite forceful when needed. Noted." She turned around and started to undress.

/:/~***~/:/

Slamming the door open, Faythe presented herself proudly. If she was going to go through with this—she might as well do it to the fullest.

Her dress flailed behind her with each swing of movement. The Strawhat sat comfortably on her head as she gave the two ladies a little twirl.

"It's a bit more breezy than what I'm used to down there." Faythe raised the hems of her dress to see her bare legs.

Nami sat back in the lounge loveseat, her legs kicked up on the coffee table, "Well I'm sure it is." She chuckled softly, "You wear shorts with every outfit you choose."

"Maybe you should try to wear more dresses. And even if not that, a skirt with shorts underneath is also a nice touch." Robin suggested with a nice smile.

Faythe leaned on her hip and rubbed her chin in thought, "Maybe. But I feel more comfortable in shorts because everytime we go to an island, we fight bad guys and end up in a totally awesome standoff."

"Totally awesome stand-off is not the phrase I would use to us almost dying." Nami deadpanned.

"Dereshishishi.." Robin only laughed in amusement. Her eyes blinked in realization of something, "I totally forgot, but didn't you find your book in the shelves of a store recently?"

Nami jumped in her spot, "—WHAT??" She then turned hurriedly to the redhead with wide eyes, only to see the brightest smile on the red head. She almost had to hold up a hand to block the sheer blinding light of it, "Since when!?"

Faythe had already rushed off to their shared room and rushed back in a blur of colored feathers, and in her hands was the leather covered book that she wrote herself, "It's here! It's published!!" She held it up to the air like a newborn baby ritual, "Feast upon your eyes—!!"

Robin looked like a Buddha statue in prayer as she looked to have given up at how cute Faythe was acting. And Nami looked like she was fighting for her life trying to get a good look through the brightness.

Faythe skipped over with her dress curling behind her in waves. She fell into the seat in between the two and snuggled close with a cheeky grin, "Let's see what it's about!"

Besides the small change of names from their fellow past island residents—so the government wouldn't accuse them as accomplices—everything seemed to be just as Faythe wrote.

And she didn't leave anything out.

"Since when did you and Zoro have time to get snacks at the Bounty Island??" Nami complained with a pout.

"Well Zoro found us a spot to watch everything unfold while I went and borrowed something from nearby houses." Faythe grinned, "Why?"

"It seems our Nami here is jealous she wasn't invited to the little slumber party you two had." Robin chuckled.

"What—!? No?? I-I—!!" Nami spluttered on her words and fell short with a bigger pout, "Usopp was always better at making up lies on the spot..."

Faythe's smile faltered a tad bit, but she distracted Nami from seeing as she went in for a massive cuddle hug. Wrapping her arms around the Ginger's waist, she brought her back to her chest as she nuzzled her face int the crook of her neck, "Well you should've said something before, Nami~!!" She ended up rubbing her cheeks vigorously against Nami's.

The ginger couldn't help but release a couple of giggles at the affection. She swiftly turned around and hugged her back, "I can't be mad at you, Fae~!!" She rubbed cheeks back.

Faythe noticed how quiet the other person on the sofa was—turning around, she saw Robin just content with watching the scene with a smile—there's no way, she could have left that be. So glancing at Nami and sending a silent look over at Robin—smiles grew on both their faces as they turned and jumped Robin.

The poor woman was not expecting this action of course—maybe Faythe—but not Nami of all people. She released a small yelp of surprise as both girls wrapped their arms on each side of her. And immediately started cuddling against her affectionately, "Goodness! What has gotten into you two~?" She giggled with smushed cheeks.

Faythe hugged her arm and glanced up at her with a cheeky smile, "We just thought you were feeling a little bit left out!"

Robin gave an endearing smile at the sight, "There's no way I would feel like that with you two." She ran her fingers through the red head's knotted locks.

Nami jutted out her bottom lip, "That's definitely not happening on our watch!" She chided while rubbing her cheek against the other woman's.

Robin only giggled further at the action, "You two are too cute."

"You think Sanji could cook us some of those chewy dumplings..?" Faythe muttered, "It's almost dinner time but I don't think I can wait..."

Nami snorted, "It's Sanji. I'm sure he'd be delighted we even asked."

"That's very much true. He's such a gentlemen." Robin hummed as she led both girls towards the door with her.

"I just think he'd like any excuse to cook." Faythe added with a beaming smile.

"Same thing." Nami waved with a cat-like smile.

/:/~***~/:/

'Swinging by the willow tree...'

'Always willing to be free~'

'Oh please father... Don't disturb the nice breeze~'

'For as long as I wish, I don't want for this dream to end...'

Faythe hummed as she continued to sit next to a patient's bed. While keeping herself busy, she decided to continue her writing.

'Picking the flowers...'

'The gods lay down rain showers...'

'And when it ends... The Sun God will want to play..."

'Oh please father... Don't disturb the nice breeze...'

'The Sun God only wants to play...'

'Please don't join in the fray...'

Faythe's eyes wandered over to the patient himself. His long black wavy bangs shifted over his face—practically tickling his nose.

'And once the April showers fade away...'

'We shall continue to dance with this gentle breeze...'

'Even if we may hear the god's silent wheeze~'

'Let us continue to play to the wind's silent laughter'

'With the ongoing slaughter of our own...'

Her free hand gently brushed against his bangs to not disturb his sleep, wondering if he would even know this small act of kindness, "What a silly guy..." Her eyes slowly trailing back to her book and notes.

'As I run back to the willow tree...'

'Where I hear the God's whispers of being free....'

'I am continue to chase this dream...'

'Trying to forget the cries and screams...'

'And take his hand...'

'To the land of the free~'

The slight shine from the window caught the corner Faythe's eye—distracting her from her work once again—only to see the sun start to peek over the brimming sea.

The slight glow practically wrapping the sea and city in its natural warmth and light.

Her humming ended as she glanced over to Luffy. His heavy snores bringing a small smile to her lips.

Taking the Strawhat off her head, she placed it back on its rightful place—beside it's owner.

She leaned down on his bed side and placed her chin in her arms. Her eyes glancing towards the window, watching the sun start to rise for the second day to start.

"Too bad your still knocked out, Cap'." Faythe chuckled in mock playfulness. Her eyes crinkling at the thought of him pouting at her, "Your truly missing out on a great sunrise."

And she watched. And waited for any sort of excited reply her Captain would give to her mocking jabs. But all she heard back was his loud snores.

"It's quiet..." She glanced back to him after having finished watching the sunrise awaken another day, "Too peaceful..." Her finger poking his arm in boredom, "Hurry up and wake up... I need some loud and chaotic energy in my life... Can't have an adventure with out it."

/:/~***~/:/

After this chapter we'll continue back onto the story. Just wanted to show some more little snippets of her Faythe's relationship with the crew.

It's so cute, I swear!!

Faythe is going to have the time of her life with what's to happen next.

Which would be Garp's entrance right??

AND COBY!!!

Also I want to develop more on Wyper.

Bro has so much potential I swear it's unbelievable at this point.

Here's what the trio look last Chapter.  The picture didn't show up last time.

Word Count:(2136)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

24.5K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
23K 518 16
The Straw Hat Pirates, after defeating Doflamingo, depart from their new found friends and make their way back into the New World. They end up on a s...
16.2K 393 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
268K 11.6K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...