The Art of Love & Hate

By Havingfunwithfanfic

Lucerys Velaryon is born a girl and things become a bit more complicated, especially when Aemond starts takin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: Epilogue

Chapter 30

2K 102 8
By Havingfunwithfanfic

Rhaenyra finds out about Darya's pregnancy. Second part is just smut 😳. I hope you guys like it 🥰

"You left early last night." Darya was trying to listen to her mother, but it was hard when all she could think about was trying to keep her food down. Her mother had the maids serve quail's eggs and the smell was making her stomach twist in a very uncomfortable manner. "Is something the matter?"

"No," She tried to breathe through her mouth to stop herself from retching. "I was not feeling well."

Her mother gave her a worried look. "Are you ill? Have you seen a maester?"

"Yes, I have seen the maester." She took a sip of the tea the maid had brought her and tried to ignore the eggs. "And no, I am not ill. I am just tired, he said it is nothing to worry about."

She could tell her mother was not convinced. "Are you sure?" She gave the woman a questioning look, and her mother gestured toward her face. "You look a bit green."

"I..."

Whatever she was about to say was lost as the overwhelming urge to be sick filled her and she bolted out of the chair and ran toward the chamber pot. She hit her knees at the exact moment she started to retch. She could hear her mother yelling something, but could not hear what she was saying. She hated being ill and she could not imagine eight more moons of this. The maester had said she might feel ill in the morning, but she felt ill at all times. Her mother ran a hand down her back as Darya continued to be sick. A few minutes later her stomach was empty and she was able to take a deep breath. A cup of water appeared in front of her and she rinsed her mouth as her mother ran a wet cloth over the back of her neck.

"Here, my love." Rhaenyra helped her stand and led her to the bed where she helped her lay down. Her mother removed her slippers and thanked the maid who handed her a small box filled with mint leaves. "Put this in your mouth."

Darya did as her mother asked, not having it in her to protest. She took deep breaths and tried to stop the room from spinning as the doors opened.

"Your grace," Gerardys bowed before moving closer to the bed. "I was told you were calling for me."

"Yes, maester," Her mother moved off the bed and gave the man a worried look. "My daughter is ill. She was fine one moment and became ill the next."

"Yes, I told the princess not to overdo it too much." The maester moved closer to Darya and gave her a gentle smile. "Is there any pain, princess? Have you had cramping or bleeding?"

"No, maester." She stayed laying down, not feeling strong enough to move around. "My mother overreacted a bit. It is the same nausea as before."

The maester gave her an understanding nod. "Do you wish me to prepare you something?"

"No," She shook her head, not wanting any more concoctions. "It has already passed."

"What?" Her mother moved closer to both of them. "What are you talking about?"

The maester gave her a panicked look and Darya just waved him away, waiting until he left before turning to her mother. She felt bad for having worried Rhaenyra, but she had wanted to wait a bit longer before saying anything. She was afraid that if she told too many people something would happen to her child.

"I..." She took a deep breath and looked her mother in the eye. "I am with child."

"You are?" Her mother's expression became happy when Darya nodded and she immediately sat on the bed next to her. "That is great news, my love." Rhaenyra kissed her forehead and ran a hand over her hair. "Why did you not tell me?"

"I just wanted to wait a bit longer. One of the midwives said that it is not prudent to announce the pregnancy until the babe quickens."

"I know, but we do not have to announce it yet." Her mother kissed her hands before running a hand over her belly. "I cannot wait to meet my grandchild."

Before Darya could respond the doors slammed open and Aemond ran in, he looked out of breath and terrified. Her mother immediately stood up and took a few steps back, allowing Aemond to take the position by her side.

"Are you well?" There was actual fear on his face and her heart jumped a little. "They said the maester had been called? Did something happen?"

"No, everything is fine." She gave him a small smile, not wanting him to be afraid. "The smell of eggs made me ill and my mother called the maester."

"Are you sure?" He cupped the side of her face with one hand. "You look pale."

"Yes, that is because I was just sick." She placed her hand on top of his, loving how warm he felt. "Everything is well, I promise."

"I think is time for me to go." They both looked at her mother who gave them a small smile. "I will leave you both alone."

Her mother left with a secretive smile on her face and Darya shook her head. Aemond turned back to her, he still looked worried.

"I will leave you to rest then." He kissed the back of her hand before standing up. Darya's grip on his hand tightened and he frowned down at her. "Darya?"

"Uhm..." She bit her lip, not wanting to make things uncomfortable before looking at him from underneath her lashes. "Could you stay with me? Just until I fall asleep."

The smile he gave her transformed his face and the breath caught in the back of her throat. Aemond did not smile often, but he looked very handsome when he did. He laid on his side and she moved closer to him, wrapping an arm around his waist and burying her face against his chest. He smelled good, it made her feel safe, which was very ironic. Less than five minutes later she was deeply asleep.  

                                                                   Darya Velaryon (16 years old.)

******************************************************************************************************************************************

His body was hot, burning from the inside out. There was a small moment when he was sure he was dreaming, and he did not want to wake up. Hot lips moved over his neck, sucking at the sensitive skin there. Hands were moving over his shoulders and a hot body rubbed against his. His groan startled him and that is when he realized he was not sleeping, that what he was feeling was real. He opened his eye and was met by a wave of dark, sweet-smelling hair. His hands moved to the back of her neck and he held her against his body, moaning when she licked the skin of his neck.

For the past three weeks, things had been as ideal as they could have been. Darya gave herself to him without reservations, at least physically. She did not mind giving him control when it came to their lovemaking, but on everything else, she still held back. Right now he did not care, all he wanted was to bury himself deep inside her until they both were unable to think. His hands gripped her hair, noticing that sometime in the past few hours she had removed her tiara and all her jewelry. He pulled her head back and slammed his lips down on hers. The kiss was anything but soft, it was all teeth and tongue, sucking at her mouth like he needed her to breathe. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth as he pushed his hips against hers. He had to break the kiss to allow them both to breathe and his mouth moved down her throat, nipping at the spot where her neck and shoulder met.

"Aemond," Darya's voice was needy, and she rocked her hips harder. "I need you."

"You do?" He lowered her gown until he had access to her beautiful breasts. He licked one of her hard nipples and smiled when her moans grew more desperate. "What do you want?"

He sucked her breast harder when she groaned in frustration. "I want you to fuck me."

Both her hands moved until they were buried in his hair and she pulled, making him let go of her nipple before looking up at her. Her kiss was hot, filled with need and hunger as she tried to undress him. Aemond pushed her hands aside and undid the laces holding his trousers together. He took advantage of her touching him to remove her gown, leaving her completely bare to his gaze. Aemond grabbed her hips and moved her until she was straddling him. His wife did not miss any time, immediately lowering herself until his cock was buried to the hilt inside of her.

Darya was naturally sensual and she was someone who enjoyed the bedding and was not afraid to admit it. Aemond found it incredibly erotic that she was naked while he was fully dressed. She leaned back, placing her hands behind her, right above his knees. Aemond moaned at the amazing view she was giving him, in that position she was completely open to him, unable to hide anything. She started to move and he could not look away, the sight of his cock going in and out of her cunt driving him closer to his release. He moved a hand up her body, running it over her belly before continuing up until he was cupping her breasts. He tugged and twisted her nipples as her hips moved faster, seeking her release.

It did not take long for them to reach their release. Darya continued to move for a few seconds before falling on his chest. Aemond took the time to run his fingers down her back enjoying the end of their lovemaking. His wife was always more willing to be close to him after they fucked and he did not mind taking advantage of it.

After a few minutes of silence, Darya placed her hands on his chest and laid her chin on top of it, looking at him with curiosity. "Are you truly happy about the babe?"

He gave her a curious look but answered honestly. "Of course."

He had not been able to think about anything else since she had told him about her pregnancy. Aemond did not remember the last time he had felt so happy and hopeful. This child would be someone innocent, someone who would not look at him and judge him based on the mistakes of the past. This would be someone Aemond could love and protect, someone he could be proud of. He would make sure to be a better father than his father had been.

Darya was still giving him that curious look. "What if it is a girl?"

"What about it?" He frowned. "I think a girl or a boy would be a gift."

Darya nodded and was silent for a few more minutes, before kissing his chest over his tunic and moving up until her mouth was a breath away from his.

"I want you again."

Aemond had no issues with that, he always wanted her. He had spent weeks miserable while giving her time to get used to their marriage. He was not going to protest if his wife wanted to fuck him, he was more than happy to do his duty. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 8.5K 48
Daemon and Rhaenyra married. Their first child was sent by the Gods to save them all. Deirys Targaryen was born with a direct connection to the Fourt...
8.5K 246 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." 👑 In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...
308K 13.3K 52
Aisha Velaryon is the youngest daughter of Corlys and Rhaenys. Their miracle baby. Only a year younger than Aegon and destined for greatness. 🔥 He...
23.4K 498 19
She is the firstborn and only daughter of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen. He is no more than the neglected second son of King Viserys I Targaryen. She...