UNLUCKY ME! LUCKY ME.

By YussifRashida

Dangerous, handsome,cold like snow , blazing fire like volcano, the non hesitant to kill. The monster and mos... More

Acknowledgement
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
Apologies
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER. 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
REMINDER
CHAPTER 17
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
LITTLE INFO
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
NOTICE!!!
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79

CHAPTER 73

241 48 5
By YussifRashida

It's been four weeks and Elli have been shaking the family mafia in place. Most of them regret for taking this chance.

Elli made their life miserable to the point of them giving up. From the young to old. He made sure he shaped them very well.

Their work schedule, manner in which they work. The warehouse, their goods. Transport and export. Within this four weeks he dissolved every individual slash fun to zero and deactivate every account of them. He opened new bank account to each individual and made sure their hardwork tally with what they earn.

He started training the lazy bones, both young adult male and female. They had no option because their greedy relatives chose the path for them.

Within four weeks, with heavy and thorough screening of shipments. They have increased in shipment from 0.7 % to 10.2%.

The family wing have been busy lately. Be lazy and see, you won't earn a dime from him.

Damon was actually happy with the impact they made. Gradually they hope there would be change.

Nimfa its always on the phone with Elli. She fell in love with him more. She recalled when they had their first video call. It was awkward. No one said anything. They were just staring at each other. To make things easy she suggested they stay at the voice call.

Payal knew when Raizada family realized she's getting married to Shyam, she's going to be the gossip. That freaks her out.

The wedding preparation were going on well and Arnav relationship with Nani and manorma was improving gradually.

Delhi

"How are the kids and family ." Nimfa asked prito s she was typing away.

"Best behavior so far. My oldies are recovering fast due to Shyam bhai's new hospital. They were telling me to get married to him." she said laughing and Nimfa giggled.

"I told them he has a fiancé and they married few months ago. I added they would be getting married traditionally 4weeks later and they were sad for me." she laughed.

"Let me guess? Sad because you can't marry prince charming." Nimfa said and they all burst into laughter.

"Speaking of prince charming, how is your prince charming." Prito teased and Nimfa blushed.

"What can I say.. We are improving. He has started opening up little by little. He's still the emotionless jerk. Sometimes I wonder whether he's playing with me or he's just ignorant. Simple things like people do, romance he doesn't know. Then he would just suggest something those mean manwhore mafia guys do with their girlfriends. That's not being romantic... It's being bossy and demanding... Jerk. "she muttered.

Prito felt like hiding or she wanted to ground to open and swallow her up. The devil appeared out of nowhere after her question.

" Why do you look so pale. "Nimfa frowned and turned to see what prito was watching.. She almost fell from her desk. She cursed under her breathe.

Elli was standing there, hair tied in a messy bun. He wore a short sleeve so his scars and tattoos were showing.. Baby hairs covered his face and Nimfa finds that sexy.

Prito left them.. She gave Nimfa a thumbs up.

Nimfa was quite. Elli didn't utter a word. He sat on the couch and crossed his legs watching Nimfa. He head was down in embarrassment.

"You didn't tell me you were coming to India." she accused and Elli did not respond.

"Look at me." he ordered and she raised her head and stared at him.

"I'm a jerk right?" he asked with a serious face.

"I didn't mean that way.." she tried to explain.

"Uhuh.." he raised his brow.

"Errmm it was just a description of your attitude towards me.. I didn't mean it in a bad way." she bit her lips because she was nervous.

"Mean man whore mafia guy! Seriously... Then I have stop taking advice from my left hand Damon because Nimfa Said he's a manwhore and mean." he taunts.

"You are misunderstanding me..."she sulked.

" Damon.. My left hand it's married Nimfa. "he said and Nimfa gasped... Oh shit.. She hit a bullet.

She immediately rushed to Elli to hold his hand when he stiffened. Nimfa regretted her actions. She took three step backwards and sat far away from him.

" I'm sorry.. For touching you. "she said.

" It's okay. "he said and Nimfa smiled.

" Then can I hug you. "she asked grinning.

" No. "he refused and she sulked.

" Why? You said it was okay. "she complained making faces. Elli was now picturing their conversations. This was what she was showing.

" No.. Means.. No"he said seriously.

"Then leave.. If you don't want me to hug you.. I miss you." she said. Elli got up to leave and Nimfa stared at him in disbelief.

"So you are leaving?"she asked in disbelief.

" You told me to leave if I don't want to to hug you so I'm leaving. "he shrugged.

" Bye then. "she muttered angrily and went back to her desk. Elli left.

" Seriously he left because of a hug. He's so mean. " she was now crying.

AR

Arnav had a lot of work to take care of because when the pre wedding preparation starts he wouldn't be at the office. So he's working over time. The door to his cabin opened but he didn't raise his head.

" Aman did you bring the file I asked of."he was busy typing on his pc when he frowned.

"Elli?" he raised his head.

"Why are you early. I was expecting you 2weeks later." Arnav was in disbelief.

"I need to deal with some mole at Kolkata and Mumbai. So I would be leaving for Kolkata at dawn." he said.

"So after that you would stay for the wedding right?" he asked and he nods. Arnav sighed.

"Did you meet her." Arnav asked writing on some printed papers.

"Yeah I did but she told me to leave." he shrugged.

"What? And you left! Are you stupid or you are just dumb when it comes to women. I told you to do a lot of homework." Arnav scolded.. Elli was surprised with his outburst.

"Why are you so mad.. I didn't do anything.. She was the one rattling me to her friend.. She said I was a jerk and I take advice from mean manwhore mafia men." he said with stern expression and Arnav laughed.

"She said that." he laughed

"Did you have a fight?" he was waiting for explanation.

"She touched me and my reflex kick in. I didn't hurt her, I was stiff so she took steps back.. And apologized.. I told her it was okay and she grinned and told me if it was okay can she hug me and I said no... She told me to leave if I don't want to hug her so i left. "he shrugged.

" You are so mean. She would have cried immediately she left. That's not what she spent stupid. She didn't mean what she said. She wanted you to stay. She missed you. Seriously you need to do a lot more homework. "Arnav said seriously.

" You better go and apologize to her. I have work to do. I can't entertain you in here as you can see. "Arnav was intentionally kicking him out.

" I get it. I would leave... Have a nice day and see you in two weeks time. "he left angrily and Arnav laughed. Elli is clueless he thought.

Elli went back to his hotel room. He took a quick shower. He saw his phone blink and saw two messages one from Damon and other from Nimfa.

" I sent you the details of everything through your email. Check it." Damon texted. He quickly sent a thanks before opening nimfa's.

"You are so mean. Jerk!" he smiled at her message.

"You really think I'm a jerk now." he typed.

"Of course... You are a heartless jerk who don't care about people's feelings. Mean jerk.." she sent.

"Thanks for the nickname little one. I would be away for two weeks. I'm flying to Kolkata this dawn.. Next week I would be in Mumbai. I would see you in two weeks. I promise to let you hug me. Deal or no deal." he suggested.

"DEAL." she typed in capital letters.

"You are not mad are you." he asked.

"I was but not anymore. You made me cry but I'm happy to know I would hug you in two weeks time." she sent.

"You are creepy." he sent.

"You are more creepy." she sent.

"Later Nimfa.. I need to rest for a bit before my flight." he sent

"I prefer little one than Nimfa.. I assumed we are still in friends zone but I would love if you could call be baby... Huhh.. Baby." she sent smiling at her joke.

"Little one... Have a nice day. We can talk now since there's no time difference between us." he sent

"Yeah... But I prefer you and I alone talking face to face but it seems it's not possible because you are annoying and a jerk." she sent.

"Can we stop the" Jerk. "he sent.

" Okay... If I just tell me you are sorry what would happen. "she sent.

" Have a nice day Nimfa. "he sent before turning his phone into flight mood.

" Stubborn girl. "he muttered.

" Whats going on.. Are you still in first step. "Payal said to Nimfa who almost jump.

" When did you get here sidi. "she asked surprised.

" You were busy typing away and smiling. "she raised her brow and Nimfa blushed.

" Oh I see.. Elli is making you blushed. "she teased.

" Di.. "she sulked.

" How is he..? "she asked worried.

" He's a jerk."she said curtly and Payal laughed.

" I know that, it's not new. "she smiled at Nimfa.

" He's just blant.. And just speak his mind without thinking. But I'm use to it now. "she said.

" That's good to hear. I was worried for you. "she said sincerely.

" I know.. Everyone is looking out for me. I think I haven't seen his bad side. I'm not dumb.. I know something is wrong with him.. And that's why you all don't want to talk to me about it.. I understand. "she said sadly and payal hugged her.

" He has PTD.. post traumatic disorder.. Affection disorder.. He doesn't have feelings. He was traumatize at a young age like three years by his father and family. So Doctors said if he finds someone who truly loves him as life partner maybe the affection disorder would be gone. I'm not worried of the affection disorder but I'm worried of the PTD. "she whispered and Nimfa was in tears.

" What about the PSD. "she asked curious.

" He becomes violent.. Very violent to the extent he might kill anyone present. It makes the person in front of him look like his father. So we are worried it might happen when you two are together and he might kill you unaware. "she said and Nimfa was now in tears. Payal was silent.

" Poor him.. "she cried. Payal just wanted her to know. She didn't want her to get hurt.

" Thanks di.. For telling me. "she hugged payal.

" When are going for your fitting and cake. We need spa to relax our body before the day. "Nimfa said.

" No work. "she teased.

" My boss is getting married why would I go to work. "she said and payal laughed.

Raizada Mansion

" Arnav what are you doing. "Khushi hit him with a pillow." she was doing her routine exercise seated on the gym ball.

Arnav had one himself and was copying her actions.

"It's not funny baby."

"I'm also exercising  on how to ride you to your orgasm." he teased and khushi blushed. She got up.

"Are you done." he teased.

"I'm not.. But if you keep on doing it. You are distracting me Arnav. I hate you." she hit his arm and walked to washroom.

Arnav laughed at his wife antics. He laid down and soon khushi joined him.

"Why are you teasing me this days." she said annoyed.

"Don't know! You look adorable when you are angry and it turns me on." he teased and khushi blushed.

"Arnav..."

"What?" he teased.

"There's going to be a get-together with my mates. I know the reason why they have invited me. To belittle me." she said laughing.

"Are you going?" Arnav asked.

"Why not... I just want to feed them their own medicines. It's not a big deal." she shrugged.

"When is it?" he massaged her toes.

"Tomorrow..." Arnav was surprised.

"Your clothes.." Arnav asked worried.

"My dear happy have forgotten you have a collection for pregnant women. Aman sent it to me." she said and Arnav was surprised. He was unaware of it.

"Aman didn't inform me." he frowned.

"You were busy for the past days. I didn't want to bother you. You always look tired and worn out. You go to office as early as 6:30am and come home at 11pm or sometimes 12 midnight within this weeks. You need to rest." she said concerned and Arnav gulped.

" I'm not scolding you. I'm just worried for you okay. Next time don't jeopardize your health that way. You are the boss and no one can't ask you why you didn't come to work for 2weeks hell even a month. And besides it's your sister's wedding.. You should be present... Next time if you repeat that you are sleeping on the couch. "she threatened.

" okay wifey...i'm sorry. "he apologize. Khushi smiled.

" Do you wish to get remarried with the way we got married? "Arnav finally asked the question that was eating him up for the past weeks.

" Yeah... I want to get remarried but look at my state... I can't.. When I deliver we can renew our vows and do a private wedding strictly my only family and closed friends... "she said and Arnav sighed.

" I was worried maybe you would be upset. "he said truthfully.

" Why would you think that way. I'm happy for bhai..and payal. We love each other and that's the most important thing of marriage.. Love, understanding, care. So please don't overthink. "she kissed his forehead.

" I love you. And I know you do. You are worried and anxious about what I would say.. It doesn't look good on you Mr Asr. I like my rude and blant Arnav I met during my marriage back. "she teased and Arnav smiled. She was trying to lighten up the mood.

" He was mean to you and made you cry a lot. Do you still want to see him. "he challenged and khushi giggled.

" Then let me show you how rude he is.. What's say."he smirk.

" Arnav nooo. "she laughed... Arnav giggled together with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
82.1K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
38.8K 2.5K 10
When her clumsiness and knack for trouble brings her on the verge of losing her job, journalist Khushi Gupta takes the stupidest decision of all time...
4.9K 346 19
Khushi Gupta always was in love with Arnav Singh Raizada. since they were a little kids. But he always saw her as a annoying pest. Happy, bubbly Khus...