When Royalties Clash | JJk ff

By DelusionItIs

Ever heard of kingdoms living in harmony? It was just a concept of Utopia which was once everyone's dream but... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Not an update
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

42

788 67 14
By DelusionItIs

Author's pov:

The wedding rituals were over and the gathering of people was given sweets and shawls before they made their way back to their daily life. The Shrine was emptied and a party was held in the castle where all the royals were assembled.

Everyone went to the newly wed couple and congratulated them. Jungkook and Y/N had to make small talk with almost everyone in the room. He was impressed how Y/N carried herself without getting nervous and intimidated by the presence of these riches. He admired her when she spoke with others with such grace.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asked him for the third time. Taehyung looked pale but his stance was weirdly rigid, opposite to the jumpy person he was. This was his fifth drink of the evening and he still looked unfazed by it, like he could drink the entire bar and wouldn't stumble a bit.

He didn't reply to his elder brother and stared at the couple from the far end of the room. Namjoon noticed. "Shall we go and congratulate them?" His grip on the glass tightened, knuckles turning white. He noticed the way Jungkook looked at her, with stars in his eyes. He hated how that guy was openly able to do it while he couldn't.

Till today's morning, he had no hard feelings for Jungkook, instead there was an admiration but right now, no one in the world could hate him with such passion like he did.

He hated everything about him. The way he nodded his head, the way his hand would naturally find its way back to the small of her back, the way he would whisper something in her ear and she'd smile. The way he was breathing.

Y/N took a brief glance in all directions. She squinted her eyes trying to find a familiar person with jet black messy hair but her search had no results.
Where is he?

A small pout dawned on her lips as she sulked. What if he went back without a word? What if he was so hurt that he didn't want to talk to her anymore? She felt her heart clench at the thought of him hating on her. Taehyung was a core part of her life and she would rather choose to be cursed by him. He'd yell, he'd shout but when his anger would subside, she'd give him a tight hug and tell him she didn't mean to hurt him. She could never intentionally hurt him, that he was still precious to her.

She was sure he'd understand. They weren't just friends, they were soulmates. He would understand her without her saying a word. It was the same the other way around.

He also gave her a choice. He himself said he wouldn't feel bad if she said no. But Y/N too knew it, finding out about all this on his own and not her telling him would hurt him. She'll admit her mistake, she'll apologize till he forgives her, then things would go back to normal.

She couldn't wait to introduce Jungkook and Taehyung to each other, not as kings, one as her life force, the other as her soulmate.

"Whats troubling my wife?" A whisper near her ear brought her out of her trance. She giggled as his breath tickled her ear, feeling her stomach flip as he regarded her as his wife.

"Nothing." Jungkook pulled her closer to his side and stared at her. "What?" Y/N looked away from his intense gaze, getting flustered.

"I can't believe you're mine now." He gave a quick peck on her open neck, making her gasp.

"Behave. We're not-" the striking sound of a glass shattering made everyone in the room look in a certain direction.

Taehyung stood at the far end gripping the fragmented pieces of the glass in his hand, drawing out blood, his eyes directly on Y/N. He stood unfazed as the blood trickled down his palm to the floor, his eyes unblinking.

Y/N was surprised for a moment. At first, she felt happy to see him after a long time but that soon changed when her eyes fell on his hand. Worry kicked in as she slowly loosened away from Jungkook's grip and started making way towards him, not giving much thought to the dark aura that suddenly surrounded him.

Jungkook's confused eyes followed her. He watched as she made her way through the crowd and held Taehyung's hand without a second thought. His frown deepened as he slowly followed her footsteps. "You're bleeding, Tae." He wasn't frowning anymore, he was bewildered.
Did she just regard him with a nickname?

Most people had gone back to their conversations  while some still stared, questioning her audacity to touch another King without permission infront of her own.

Namjoon's eyes jumped back and forth between Taehyung and Y/N. She looked concerned examining his hand while he did nothing to stop her but also didn't look welcoming to her touch.

Jungkook tried to make sense of the situation by pacifying himself, repeating in his mind, she was a doctor, Ofcourse, she'd be concerned if something like this happened. This nature of her's was the sole reason they met in the first place. But something about the situation was setting him off making his protective instincts take over as he observed Taehyung. That man wasn't blinking as his eyes followed his wife's every move.

His eyes didn't hold that welcoming glint anymore. The warm and delicate feeling he gave off wasn't there, it vanished, replaced by something dark, something thats bewitched.

"You need treatment. The scar will last." Her concerned voice sliced through the thick tension building up in the room. She was the only person oblivious to it.

Taehyung looked at the ring she wore. The ring that Jungkook gave her. Her hands were blooded but she seemed invested in examining his wounds. He moved for the first time in the evening making Jungkook involuntarily grip the emergency knife in his waistband.

Taehyung let go from her grip and flipped his hand over her's. He delicately caressed her knuckles, making her look up at him. His bloody thumb then hovered over her new, shiny ring. A sharp graze and it was smeared with thick red. A wave of satisfaction surged through his chest looking down at the ruined ring. "Tae?" Y/N barely whispered, not liking the look in his eyes.

"Let the scar last. Some wounds don't heal, Your Majesty." His eyes met her's and she flinched. He didn't look like himself. This was a completely different person. "They must stay to remind you of the pain-" his grip tightened, making her wince a little. "-to remind you of the person who gave it to you." It tightened to the point his arm vibrated under the pressure. A painful groan left her mouth making Jungkook immediately pull her back.

"Enough!" He protectively shielded her behind himself, glaring at Taehyung who simply tilted his head to look at a scared Y/N. "I think the rum has gotten to your head, King Taehyung. You should leave." Even though he wanted nothing more than to hit this man, he knew better. Being impulsive in such situations could cost you with a lot and he already had his hands full with enough responsibilities to take care of.

Reacting violently in a situation which he knew nothing about could turn on him. He was confused about so many things, he had questions but right now, making Taehyung leave would be in the best interests of everyone.

"Its rude to ask your guests to leave when you invited them so politely, King Jeon." He pouted. Fake. It was all fake and he didn't try to hide it. He was mocking him. But why? What happened in such a short span of time? Just this morning this guy was laughing and happily narrating the story of how he met his beloved. What happened for him to change so drastically?

"I think we really should leave, Tae." Namjoon whispered in his ear, glancing at the other royals who were beginning to crowd them.

"Dare to call me by my name again and see what happens." Taehyung turned his head a little to give him a dirty side glare. It left Namjoon surprised, no, it would be an understatement, it left him shook to the core.

"Ah." Taehyung looked back at Jungkook. "Where was I? Yes, you invited me here-"

"And I'm kindly asking you to leave."

"Why did you invite me here anyway?" He nudged his chin up and tapped it, acting as if he was thinking deeply. "Yes! To form an alliance." He banged his fist to his palm. "Do you even know the terms of an alliance, King Jeon? Do you, Your Majesty?" He moved a little to take another glance at Y/N but Jungkook blocked his view again.

When the shooting pain in her hand reduced a little, Y/N began listening to the conversation more attentively. She was confused by his behaviour. Why would he hurt her like that? When he mentioned her as Your Majesty, it gave off a very icy feeling. She came out from Jungkook's back and faced him square. She wasn't afraid of him. He would be the last person she'd be scared of and he also would be the last person who'd want her to be scared of him.
"What are you trying to do, Taehyung?"

He dropped his act for just a moment and stared at her with pain in his eyes. His shoulders dropped low and Y/N got a flash back of the little kid she found crying in the woods. They looked the same. The only difference was, he wasn't crying but his pain was far greater than any he had experienced till now.
"I'm trying to make sense of the situation, Y/N-ie."

The way he spoke her name with such familiarity and sense of affection, Jungkook was able to connect the dots.
They know each other.

"Ah. Alliance. Yes." His focus was back on Jungkook and that weird smile and aura too. "An alliance is formed on trust, King Jeon and I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to trust you."

"What are you trying to say?" Jungkook glared at him.

"You took something from me. Stole it. How can I trust you?" By now, all the royals were surrounding them.
King Yoongi of Gyeongnam, King Kang of Yangsan and many other families, keenly listening to the conversation.

"Sometimes." He chuckled to himself. "Sometimes it really is the solution." He mumbled, looking down at his bloody hands.

"Will you be a little more precise about what you have to say, King Taehyung?" He said through gritted teeth. "I'm not understanding a thing."

He looked up and glared at Jungkook with devotional hatred, soul burning with sheer passion to destroy and eyes moistened with craze to devour. Lifting his finger, he pointed at Jungkook.

"I hereby declare a war on all your kingdoms."

"A war that I'll win by batheing in your blood."

"And my victory will be marked as I shall stand atop your dead bodies."

***

Author: Please tell me what you thought after reading this!!! I tried to make it intense. I really did. I don't know the rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 989 25
Jeon Jungkook, the Prince of Jeon, the empire which has many supernatural powers. He was nice to everyone. He fell in love with a girl and married he...
93.5K 5.2K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
2.6M 61.4K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
12.2K 746 53
A young prince whose presence is capable enough to make any girl's heart flutter. A future king, on whose shoulders is the responsibility of restorin...