IZUKU KING OF CURSES

Av Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN Mer

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91

CHAPTER 75

598 31 42
Av Cheetahx2

Later That Evening:

"Yo, Megumi, how do I look?" Izuku asked with a nice guy pose, Megumi's eyes widening in surprise when he saw Izuku standing in front of him.

He was wearing a black tux with a black bow tie, along with a white shirt and black, shiny shoes. The most alarming part of his outfit however was the round dark shade glasses that dawned on his face and his eyes.

"Izuku! What the hell do you think you're doing? Why are you wearing that? Don't tell me you look up to that guy!" Megumi asked incredulously.

"What? Is it too much? I mean I'm going to a fancy restaurant for the higher class people of society. I figured a tux would help me to fit right in." Izuku retorted.

"What the hell makes you think he's talking about that you idiot! Obviously he is talking about the monstrosity that's covering your eyes!" Nobara said angrily.

"Oh! You mean the shades? Well, Gojo insisted I wear it. Said something about spooking the normal civilians with how my eyes don't show that much emotion. He kind of has a point. I didn't go out much during my training but whenever Junpei and I did, people kept staring at me, and I mean really, really….really staring at me. Besides...I think my eyes are beginning to qualify as a curse technique but I don't feel like it is but we're not supposed to show those to civilians if we can avoid it." Izuku replied.

'If I'm being honest, that Gojo fellow wouldn't even care if people see his eyes...oh shit I can even feel like when he was yohnrt he had a lot of the opposite sex coming after him' Sukuna said with Izuku thinking it over...and he couldn't deny what Sukuna said.

"Oh. Yeah, that actually makes a lot of sense. Your eyes are even creepier than Gojo's. The stuff of nightmares really." Megumi retorted.

"Ouch, that's gotta hurt. Your friends sure don't hold anything back, brother." Junpei said as he stepped into the living room.

"Junpei, my man. I can't believe you slept all day. I guess that's what happens when you fight a special grade curse spirit huh?" Izuku retorted.

"My exhaustion was more mental and emotional than physical. I just needed to reset my brain that's all." Junpei replied calmly.

"So, you're okay now, right?" Izuku asked with concern.

"I'm okay brother. If you're thinking about canceling your first ever date just because of me then prepare yourself to get punched in the face." Junpei replied with a small smirk.

"Hehehe! I should have known you'd say something like that." Izuku laughed jovially, Junpei also chuckling as the two adopted brothers shared a heart warming moment together.

"I find it interesting that you are the third person to find a significant other out of all the students at the Tokyo branch of Jujutsu High. I figured that Fushiguro would be the next one after Maki and Yuta found each other." Panda said curiously.

"W-what the hell are you t-talking about y-you asshole! There's nothing going on between me and that idiot!" Maki stuttered incoherently, a pink hue forming on each one of her cheeks as she blushed in embarrassment.

"Really? Then why do you guys write letters to each other? That's awfully romantic don't you think, especially when you could just as easily text or call each other. The effort it takes to write a letter and send it to someone means that you have to hold each other in pretty high regard." Panda retorted.

"I….w-we….s-shut up! I swear I'll use playful cloud on you if you don't stop talking nonsense!" Maki said angrily.

"Hehe! I guess this means that my brother is destined to be your brother in law then, which means that this Yuta is destined to he his brother in law too. Interesting." Junpei thought out loud.

"What! You're going on a date with my sister/that bitch!" Maki and Kugisaki both exclaimed simultaneously, Kugisaki incredibly pissed off by the news whereas Maki had a conglomerate of confusing and contrasting emotions on the matter.

"I mean…uh…yeah! What's wrong with that?" Izuku asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You mean besides the fact that she is a grade A bitch?" Kugisaki asked incredulously.

'Yeah...the kind of bitch that has to be tamed' Sukuna said with a perverted look on his face.

[Sukuna i swear, you're gonna get hit in the head by something hard!] Hitachi said with Sukuna beating his chest.

'If you're man enough then do it Pussy! NO balls!!'

Izuku could only sigh while looking over to Nobara, "Hmmmm…..she does seem kind of bitchy I must admit, but I had the same impression of you when we first met and you turned out to be a great person. So I think that Mai deserves the benefit of doubt too." Izuku said thoughtfully.

"What did you just call me? Did you just compare me to that evil conniving snake? You're going to pay for this you ugly carrot looking idiot!" Nobara exclaimed as she charged at Izuku, the other students jumping onto the fray as they tried to stop Nobara from assaulting her classmate.

But they weren't quick enough but Izuku did stop her and turned her around while hiding her in a hug,she struggled a bit until...the boy himself whispered something in her ear...thay caused her to blush.

"Mustard Leaf!" Inumaki exclaimed at Izuku with a concerned tone of voice, Izuku not needing a second invitation, released his hold on Nobara as he started running down the stairs, especially since the hooter of the Limo he hired to pick him and Mai up sounded right outside, Izuku grateful for the perfect timing of the driver as he ran out of the school residence and went straight for the Limo, only to freeze in place when he saw the Godess in human form that was standing in front of the Limo waiting for him, her right hand on her hip as she sensually waved at him with her left hand.

She was still spotting the same hairstyle as usual, but Izuku could tell she put a little effort in her looks this time as she looked like an special grade model as opposed to an 3rd grade jujutsu sorcerer. She was wearing black high heals and a black sleeveless dress that was form fitting at the top half and then split up on the left thigh area, showing her beautiful legs and thighs.

'DAMN/Damn!' Izuku along with Sukuna said in thought, with Izuku being completely caught off guard by Mai's voluptuous body.

"What's wrong, Zenin girl caught your tongue?" Mai asked with a sultry tone as she sauntered over to Izuku, fixing his bow tie as he put her right leg between his legs and lifted her exposed left thigh up against his right leg, causing a massive nine inch boner to immediately sprout out from his pants, brushing up against Mai's womanhood, the roles quickly becoming reversed as it was her turn now to become aroused and caught off guard.

"W-wow…! You're….is that really…uh…you know…?" Mai stuttered, struggling to form proper sentences.

"Uh….well, I mean, your leg and your body and your face and you know….you just look so beautiful and amazing my body just reacted." Izuku said breathlessly, the two of them getting closer and closer to each other as their lips, after what felt like an eternity, finally touched, Mai then release her lips from the boy and pushed him back a bit, "Now Now Pretty boy, we'll save more of that for later. Anyway, we should probably go. Don't want to miss our reservation do we? Besides, it's creepy if we have your friends watching us on our date through the windows." Mai said as she turned around and headed back into the Limo, but not before giving a long, hard stare at Maki, her twin sister , Izuku was mesmerized by the sway of her hips and big ass as she walked away, Izuku wondering how Todo, someone who claimed to like women with a big ass, let someone like Maki fall out of his hands like this.

'But then again, he also respects power more than anything else besides someone's taste in women. He probably viewed her as too weak and cowardly to be his partner, not realizing the immense hidden potential she actually has.' Izuku thought as he followed his date into the limo, the limo driving away shortly after as the couple, or rather potential couple, left the school premises.

'Izuku you better get that Ass and enjoy the taste of thay woman!!'

'Trust me...I intend to'

When Sukuna heard this...he shed towars of joy while Hitachi had to use an umbrella to avoid getting wet but he did wish Izuku good luck on his date.

Meanwhile: Back in the Tokyo School Residence

"Well someone doesn't look too happy, or should I say, two certain female someones." Panda said, directing his words at the only two women in the dorm.

"Salmon Roe." Toge said in agreement.

"Of course I'm not happy you assholes! This is the ultimate betrayal! How could he go on a date with my sworn enemy? With Maki's sworn enemy? Aaargh! I'm so going to wrangle his stupid, ugly, strangely muscular neck when he comes back!" Kugisaki exclaimed angrily.

"You mean if he comes back don't you? I mean, given how they hit it off just now, I doubt this is the kind of date that won't end in them checking into a guest house or a hotel suite." Megumi said with a thoughtful pose, trying to reconcile himself with the idea of his closest friend getting into a relationship with his aunt.

'Izuku is a good guy. A good and loyal guy who is willing to put his life on the line without hesitation for those he cares about. He'll be good to her. In fact, I can't remember a time that I have ever seen Mai so happy and confident since I met her. It's not the braggadocios, false sense of confidence she had before either. This is different. Izuku has already had such a positive impact on her.' Megumi thought analytically.

"What! N-no way! No way that stupid goof ball is going to lose his virginity before I do!" Kugisaki exclaimed with a horrified look on her facial features.

"Are you angry and horrified because he is losing his virginity before you, or because he is not losing it with you?" Panda asked intuitively.

"Salmon." Toge said, nodding his head in agreement.

"W-what kind of bull shit is this? I do not have feelings for that weird eyed ball of ignorance! And why are you focused only on me? M-Maki and Fushigurou are also disturbed by this! Do you think they're also jealous of Mai?" Nobara stuttered unconvincingly.

"I can already tell what Fushigurou is thinking. He is just trying to find a way to accept that his best friend might potentially become his in law one day. As for Maki, well, I suppose part of it is that she genuinely doesn't know whether she is happy for her sister or jealous that her sister gets to go on a date with the boy she likes whereas the boy Maki herself likes is on the far side of the world, training and mourning his ex fiance. I don't think she has known Midoriya long enough to have developed any romantic feelings for him, in fact, they haven't really interacted with one another that much." Panda retorted analytically, in a way that Kugisaki could say nothing to counter against his response.

"Panda is right. I don't even know Midoriya or even what kind of person he really is. However, it does kind of piss me off that he overlooked me completely and went straight for my twin sister. I mean, we're monozygotic twins, we literally look alike, and he has known her for an even less amount of time than he has known me. What did he see in her that he didn't see in me? Given on how perceptive he is, I can't help but think he based his choice solely on the fact that I have no curse energy and she has it. Someone blessed like he is, probably sees me as absolute trash, and that really really pisses me off!" Maki said as she clenched her fists hard, the rage and anger slowly building up inside of her.

"Mustard Leaf." Toge said with concern.

"You're wrong. It's true that my brother prefers tall women with a big ass, but that's as far as his shallowness goes. You and Mai are both tall women with big asses so I know there isn't any superficial reason for him asking Mai on a date and not you. My brother would never judge you because of your lack of curse energy, in fact, I would even argue that your situation actually makes you and him uniquely compatible." Junpei retorted.

"What do you mean?" Megumi asked curiously.

"I can't tell you any specifics about his curse techniques without his consent, but I'll say this much, my brother has a way to change or create curse tools. My curse weapon, The Burēdoshifutā is a special grade curse tool that he created for me. So far, he's only had three Cursed weapns with the other two being Himiko and Ryõba who are Sentient cursed weapons because of the cursed energy he has but...he has a way to create even more cured tools in the next month or so, So you see, someone like Maki, who relies strictly on supplementing her physical prowess with her curse tools, would be a perfect match for someone like him, who specializes in creating curse tools." Junpei explained, eliciting looks of both shock and incredulity from his compatriots.

"You can't be serious? That should be impossible! He's only been a sorcerer for less than five full months! How could he be able to create more curse tools in that short amount of time? That would be impossible even in a lifetime of jujutsu sorcery!" Maki retorted in disbelief.

"Like I said, I cannot non consensually disclose any details about my brother's curse techniques, or anyone's curse techniques for that matter." Junpei retorted.

"I…..I see. It's a frustrating but respectable stance." Maki said with a respectful nod to Junpei.

"…"

"I'm going to bed." Megumi said with a bored tone, not seeing any merit in discussing Izuku's relationship status, even less eager to talk about it when it somehow involved not one but two of his aunts.

"Yeah, me too! I need to reset my mind after everything that happened today. It's been a long ass day. Good night Maki, and as for you, Panda, Inumaki, I hope you have the worst nightmare about that evil special grade from earlier today stomping on your nuts all night long!" Kugisaki said venomously, causing Toge and Panda to reflexively hold onto their neither regions.

"I guess I'll turn in too, I have a lot to think about." Maki said as she also walked away, everyone eventually dispersing as they all went their separate ways, leaving behind only Junpei, who was fresh out of sleep after spending the whole day asleep, and Panda, who didn't really need any sleep.

"…"

"So….care for a game of chess?" Panda asked excitedly, happy that at least this one time he was going to have someone to stay up with him.

"Sure." Junpei said with a warm smile, hoping to make his first friend at Jujutsu High, even if it wasn't a human one.

....but then Junpei thought over something, 'Wait a minute...I don't think I've seen Himiko nor Ryõba....wait....oh shit...well hope they don't interrupt their masters date....I hope'

Chapter End...hope you guys enjoy...this chapter might feel a bit confusing If I'm being honest but anyways, stay safe, Stay healthy and peace out.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.8K 33 20
──────❝𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄'𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 !❞ ★jujutsu kaisen!
4.7K 219 20
Only for Control Chapters 1-4 (The Mimic x Jujutsu Kaisen)
7.5K 406 5
Mother, I wish you had taken me with you. ( Anime / Jujutsu Kaisen ) Satō Ayame x Fushiguro Megumi & Itadori Yūji SPORADIC UPDATES, © GETOSR...
450K 8.2K 74
[ON HOLD UNTIL S6 OF BNHA] Gojo in the Bnha universe! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING IN THE STORY ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE CREATOR OF JJK AND BNHA