Villainless Villain| Park Jim...

By ggukie_69

Multitalented person Choi Y/N's second job was to write. On a rainy night, when she was writing her new book... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15

13

325 33 26
By ggukie_69

A U T H O R

Yoongi clenched his fists when he noticed Jiwoo being caught.

Yeonjun on the other hand didn't care about Jiwoo. His priority was his sister. Moreover, Jiwoo is a fictional character.

So it doesn't matter.

What matters the most is that his sister can die in real.

On top of that, Jiwoo was the female lead.

Yoongi, Jimin, and Jiwoo's brothers whom he saw just now are there to save her.

But there is nobody to save his sister besides him.

'Don't YOU DARE TO DO ANY FUCKING THING TO HER!' Yeonjun shouted as he took a step toward Y/N.

'Mmh!'

'Ack!'

Both Y/N and Jiwoo were hurt by the knives on their neck.

It seems like, the man who was pressing the knife against Y/N's neck was panicking as he pressed a little bit more.

Tns white and slender neck became red as blood started to flow from her neck down to her body.

Y/N cried in desperation as she shook her head, telling her brothers not to come closer.

Seokjin and Taehyung also diverted their attention towards their sister.

Jimin on the other hand stood still and watched the scene being unfolded in front of him.

His head was hurting as he stubbornly tried to stay in control.

Y/N and Jiwoo both were backed away as the kidnappers finally gathered together.

They walked further towards their car as Seokjin and Taehyung secretly walled towards them while hiding their bodies in the bushes.

The man who held Jiwoo, pushed her onto the ground as he sat inside his car and started the engine.

'Should we take this girl with us?'

The man beside the other man who was holding a knife on Y/N's neck asked.

The other man shook his head.

'We don't have the time to control her. Besides there is no rope or chloroform inside this car.'

The man nodded.

Both men were ready to push Y/N as they got inside the car and drove.

Y/N who tripped, was too close to fall inside a cliff.

Her heart started to beat crazily.

She felt that she would die when two pairs of arms held her tightly and prevented her fall.

'Mmhphh!'

Y/N breathed crazily and heavily through her nose as she blinked and looked at the men who saved her.

Her vision was blurry. She blinked but couldn't see properly.

Her ears started to bleed as she finally lost consciousness.
.
.
The men who held her, the two pairs of arms were none other than Jimin and Seokjin's.

Seokjin and Jimin rushed to save her from two sides as their hands collapsed together on her waist.

Jimin was faster than Seokjin as he held the unconscious Y/N.

Seokjin looked at his empty hands and backed a little when Yoongi and Yeonjun rushed forward.

'Hyunjin hyung call the doctor!' Jimin shouted when he saw blood from Y/N's ear.

The sight was undoubtedly shocking.

Yoongi took out his handkerchief and pressed against her ear as Yeonjun whipped the blood from her neck.

'The ambulance is nearby. The police officer had already called one.' Yeonjun in a robotic way as he kneeled and looked at his unconscious sister.

He clenched his fists and looked at the way the kidnappers went.

Seokjin went to Jiwoo and held her.

Taehyung was nowhere to be found and Seokjin knew why.

Taehyung must've gone to kill the kidnappers so that nobody knows who did it.

Although Y/N has seen Seokjin's face, eliminating the threats is necessary.

Y/N and Jiwoo were transferred to a nearby hospital. It didn't take long before they got to know that the car which the kidnappers rode suddenly exploded.

The police are guessing that it happened because of some engine failure.

Seokjin didn't speak and only sat down on a single seat.

Jimin and Yeonjun were sitting on the left side and Yoongi sat on the right side alone.

Yoongi's hands and sleeves were covered in blood.

But he didn't care.

Jiwoo was also unconscious because of the shock. Other than that, she was okay.

Nobody knew what was inside Seokjin's head.

He looked down on his hands.

He couldn't believe that he had hurt an innocent girl. That girl is now in a critical condition.

'Who is Miss Jiwoo's guardian? She has woken up.' The nurse asked.

Yoongi blinked.

He was the closest among the three. But he didn't want to see anyone right now.

Fortunately, a man who was in that scene with them stood up.

'I am her brother.'

Yoongi looked at Seokjin and felt jealous.

Because he gets to see his conscious sister but why is Yoongi's sister still unconscious?

Yoongi didn't ask Seokjin about how he was present at the scene nor did he ask about himself and only looked at the door where Y/N was.
.
.
.
.
.
Half an hour later, the doctor came and updated them about Y/N's situation.

'She is fine. Because of trauma, her ears bleed. It is something I believe. Or maybe because she was given a high amount of chloroform or a high dose which her body rejected strongly and made her ear bleed. Either way, she is okay now. I have treated her neck as well. She may feel pain while talking or eating. So let her drink soup for one week. Don't let her talk too much.'

Yoongi nodded.

'She..... she is out of danger right?' Yeonjun asked again.

'Yes sir. She is out of danger.' The doctor assured him.

Both Yoongi and Yeonjun looked the same. Worn out.

The doctor knew that Yoongi was Y/N's brother. He thought about Yeonjun's relationship, who was as stressed and worried as Yoongi.
.

.

.

.

.

.
It was already midnight. Jimin sat in the car and looked in front of him aimlessly.

'That girl.... Jiwoo was in danger!'

Another voice shouted.

'You should have let me take control Jimin! I could have saved her earlier than you!'

'Fucking hell stop shouting!' Jimin screamed and hit the steering wheel hard.

'Park Jimin how dare you shut me down? Huh? Don't forget you and I are the same! I have the same right as you have!'

'I am the master!' Jimin shouted again.

'So what? I have an equal share of this body! Don't forget I have helped you in many ways!'

'We are the same! You are just the second personality who chooses the nighttime to show yourself! I on the other hand work for everything!'

The second personality's laugh could be heard as a ringing inside Jimin's head.

Jimin's head started to hurt again as he took some sleeping pills.

'Don't think I will go easy on you! I will fight to gain access to this body!' The second personality said.

'You.... you are just a foreigner, resting in my body! You have no right!' Jimin's voice became low as he lost his consciousness and fell asleep...

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 365 17
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...
130K 3.8K 33
Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafia king. Will he kill her or will fall in...
1.2K 354 38
This is a story(fan fiction) of V and y/n who are connected through an unknown thread. They don't know each other but still know each other very well...
204K 9.4K 99
YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad for his parents, Jimin had other plans. J...