second chance in love

By AnjaliJjjj

#arakshi #etf #arjun #shaleen #emergency #force #task #mrunal #lovestory arjun and sakshi are working in etf... More

2 different souls connected
Team in Arjun's hand.....
Disturbed Sakshi....
Danger looms over Sakshi.
2 souls together yet apart....
An attack on Sakshi....
Different paths,same destination.....
Various folds and unfolds......
Way to new relations..... May or May Not Be
Ways to new relations: May or May Not Be 2.....
Together Yet Away......
kuch dooriyan kuch nazdeekiyan
Old lane new company......
Old yet Gold......
Being a trio gang....
Memories.......
Chain of events.....
Opening doors
Meeting through Talks.....
Past Returning......
Reliving the trio memories.....
the tragic day
Coming Closer
On the way to feelings...
Meeting Mrs. Mehak Sharma
creating bonds
Coming into light
Reaching Some Known Unknown Gates
Changing personalities
Getting Hearts Lighten....
Hearts Unfolding
Uniting Broken Strings
Secrets of hearts revealed
Crossing Barriers of hearts
Finding links and opening doors
Change in plan...
Way out of a closed door
Coming a step closer

Relations finding their way

279 37 42
By AnjaliJjjj

Part-34

________________________________________

Recap-

"Usey shock laga hoga ACP Arjun Rawte se tareef milna is not a small thing, recover hone do bechare ko.." Sakshi said giggling..

He just rolled his eyes in disbelief thinking no wonder his team has got some of the biggest dramebaazs around the globe..

Shree- Sir Inspector Garv Singh Sir Delhi born hai inke papa ka naam Shamsher Singh or Phichle 5 saal se Ahemdabad me as Inspector posted hai sir, bahut hi clean work record hai sir..or abhi inke promotion ki bhi bastein chal rahi hai kuch specific nahi mila sir..

Arjun- Thik hai Shree..Rathode,Ayesha or Chotu aaye ..

Shree- Nahi sir abhi toh nahi vo us bar me hai abhi bhi..

Arjun- Ok Shree khyal rakhna kuch bhi ho toh call me..

Shree- Right sir..

They knew How much Arjun cared for them, it's his action that speaks louder than his words...

Recap ends...
_________________________________________

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

The night was growing young...Sakshi went to the kitchen, the day for both of them was fully exhausting...Arjun was just standing at the balcony rewinding the events in his mind,his heart was at peace..How much he denied celebrating his birthday, but it was best for him after 2 years...He remembered the gift Sam gave him, he got his bestfriend back completely...

"Rawte changed to Arjun....and tum changed to tu" He was laughing to himself thinking about the tiff they shared after such a long time..and he knew he owe this one to her, not only for making his birthday special, but also for giving him his friend back..He wondered what she might have asked Sam and when..But these questions were at this hour baseless...He just wanted to thank her for what she did for him..Or maybe she did it for her..

He didn't knew, but did he wanted to know that..he did want to know that Everything which she did for him till now was only for Rosh..He wanted a part of her to say it that she did all that for both him and Rosh..at least she did something thinking of him..

Sakshi was in kitchen thinking that wish she could say... that though she started going towards Arjun because of Rosh, but soon it became a way of life for her,and then there was no going back.. though a part of her used to irk Arjun to get his anger out, but a part of her too irked him to get his attention, Because for her that was the only time he ever used to spare a glance at her..His anger was the only words they used to share..His glares the only eyelock they had..It was not One sudden day that she realized the changes she was undergoing What she started doing out for her friendship, has turned into something very deep..But then the day comes returning back to her making her realize how deep she has fallen for him..

Flashback-

Sakshi was in conference room silently crying remembering harsh words Arjun said previous day "You disgust me Sakshi Anand.." Though harsh words from him were not new to her,but these indeed made her vulnerable..At that moment Ayesha barged into the room, though she tried hard to hide her tears but failed miserably...

Ayesha- Aisa kaam kyun karti ho Sakshi.. Sometimes I feel tum kuch bhi soch kar nahi Karti...

Sakshi- Iss baar sochkar kiya tha Ayesha...

Ayesha- matlab..

Sakshi-  I know I was wrong Ayesha, but I don't know why I am not feeling guilty at all..I just wanted to provoke him to show some emotion towards me, if it was the reaction I got I am content with it too..Main bas chahti thi vo mujhse apne emotions share kare, vo jitna string apne aap ko dikhata hai utna strong nahi hai vo Ayesha, vo toota hua hai Ayesha or agar aisa hi rha toh bhukar jaayega, or main usey bikharta hua nahi dekh sakti...

Ayesha's words still ringing in her ears and they ring every now and then..

"Tum pyaar Karti ho unse..You are in love with her.."

Flashback ends...

She denied it back that day and not only that day but started living in denial for her feelings, but who could have escaped something so deep..So she also made a deal with her feelings, keeping them to herself, continued doing what she was doing..

Sakshi's trance of thoughts broke with Arjun's approaching footsteps..Sakshi starts finishing her work..

Arjun came towards her, he had a genuine smile on his face.. "Sakshi"

"Han Arjun" She said without looking at him..

He wanted her to look at him, but seeing her to be busy he continued...

"Sam called me Arjun today.." She raised her eyebrows turned to look into his shining eyes..She knew how much this mattered to him..

"Congratulations Arjun, finally got your best birthday present.." Sakshi said smiling at him..

"Han but he told me Ki kisi ne usey kaha tha to do this for both of us but the person said not to disclose name, he said she fears me.." He said looking at her enquiringly..

Though Sakshi was startled by his question but she continued..
"It doesn't matter who the person was Arjun, but what matters is you both are happy.."

"What if I say I know who the person is?" He said looking at intently..and She knew she was caught..

"I.. I am So...." She was about to continue..but Arjun's response stopped her..

"Thank you Sakshi, It was really important to me, I know tumne yeh Rosh ke liye..."

"No Arjun I did it for you...too" She didn't knew but it just flew out..

Arjun was happy listening to this he still didn't knew Why but her words made him feel special..

"I mean I did it for you both, I did it for friendship, and I did it for our team.." She said remembering how their tiffs used to impact the team.. Everybody knew underlying those tiffs was something very deep..

"You know Sameer used to save everyone from your wrath silently, without even saying anything in particular.." She said giggling..

He joined her laugh by his smiles remembering how Sam used to come in between, divert the topic to save them from his wrath..

Feeling content in their open hearts they came outside had dinner and went to their respective rooms for sleep..

________________________________________

Delhi....

Ayesha was inside the bar undercover as Nadia, but the person she was there for didn't turned there till midnight...It was 2:00 AM, the party was about get wrapped up in an Hour but still the man seemed nowhere..

Finally They decided to raid the bar...Sam and Chotu raided the bar with local police...The police arrested people took them into custody, which the team was to interrogate personally.."

________________________________________

Mumbai

2:30 AM

Sakshi and Arjun both were in their respective rooms, sleep faraway from their eyes...
Sakshi came outside sat on the sofa of the living room switching on the TV, watching shin-chan and laughing at it like kids..Arjun came outside hearing the noise only to find her enjoying the show..

Arjun though was taken aback,but could not control his laugh,Sakshi scared turned back to find him standing behind her..

"Sakshi don't tell me this is your favourite pastime at this age.." He said controlling his laughing..

"Trivia there's no age restriction for watching cartoons.." She said getting annoyed..

"You know what You and Geet all together are same except your age.." He said remembering how she got annoyed at loosing..

"Geet..se yaad aaya vo bahut dari hui thi I think I should have called her"

"Sakshi you really think she would remain scared with Jahaan.."

"You believe him to be that capable.." she said getting shocked at his confession..

"For a change Yes! I may not trust him with anybody else around but with Geet I have seen him with her.."

"The girl has wrapped him around her little finger.." Sakshi said giggling

"I cannot agree more..the girl indeed has that into her.." He said remembering her cute antics..

"Tum soyi nhi" He asked sitting on the couch beside her..

"Neend nahi aa Rahi thi, Sorry tumhe bhi jaga diya"

"Nahi main bhi nahi soya tha..I was waiting for Sam's call.."

"Han Arjun, I hope unhe Vijay mil Gaya ho, after Mayank he is our last hope to find Surya.."

Arjun nodded at this....

They themselves didn't know when they drifted to sleep,with Sakshi's head on his shoulder, the closeness was giving peace to both the healing souls...

The sun rose, stretching across the horizon,chasing away the darkness of the night...Streaming through the window casting a golden light through the room..
Sakshi woke up first ,A bright ray of light disturbed her from her moment of tranquility finding her head resting on Arjun's shoulder....

Sakshi's POV-
How much I think and try to stop myself from loving you I fail miserably, everytime you look at me..those desires those small wishes of love that I have hidden at the back corner in my heart come running to the forefront making me vulnerable, Yes I have fallen for you, but I can't let myself fall for you more...She just ruffled his hairs lovingly removing his hairs from his forehead....

"Good morning Arjun" saying this she covered the windows with curtains and left for her room..

________________________________________
            Delhi...

Chotu and Sameer along with local police were busy with the interrogation with the drug peddlers arressted with drugs entire night, asking them about Surya, Vijay and getting to know about the circuit deeply with ultimately reaching nothing significant..

Sameer asked the Narcotics department to provide them with the raid reports, of all the previous cases of drug raids across the city in previous 7 years..He was completing official formalities for getting the recirds and his phone rang it was Liza's call...They talked for a while though she told him about Mayank yesterday only but what she told him now  changed the expressions on Sameer's face...

Sameer denied her to Call Arjun and tell him anything..He took matters in his hands...

Chotu, Ayesha, Shree all noticed his changed expressions, but they all knew their Disturbed chief is a bad news.. For they knew about yesterday's attack on Sakshi but they also knew if they all are safe everything is fine till then..

_________________________________________

Mumbai

Arjun was still sleeping on the couch when Sakshi returned back to the living room, she was about to go to the kitchen but she heard Arjun's ringtone coming from his room..She went to his and seeing Sameer's name, but before She could soeak the chief had already started...

"Hlo Arjun itni der lagti hai phone uthane mein where the hell you were or...." He started yelling at him..

"Sameer main Sakshi.." she said softly to calm him down..

Sameer calmed himself down, asked her  "Tum thik ho Sakshi.."

Sensing his tension Sakshi ensured him- " Hum dono thik hai Sameer..Vo bhi thik hai.."

Hearing this his anger on his negligence returned back..

"Sakshi give Phone to Arjun kha hai vo.."

"Vo... so raha hai Sameer.."

"Jagao usey and tell him to call me within sharp 5 minutes.."

"Ok" she just sensing his bad mood thought it better to do what he says..

"Sakshi be office wali Sakshi while waking him up, it's gonna be a tough task" he disconnected the call leaving Sakshi in confusion..

Flashback-

Arjun and Sameer were under training in academy and the rules of the academy being strict demanded cadets to get up early in the morning for drills..Arjun and Sameer used to share room but there were common lavatories and bathrooms to be used by the cadets..Though it was nothing new that day too but that day it was limit...Sameer woke up...

Sameer- Arjun I am going to freshen up..I want you out of bed when I come back..

Arjun- Jaa naa Sam...Main abhi 5 minute me uthta hoon..

After 15 minutes Sameer returns to find him sleeping in the same position..He snatched pillow from below his head, but Arjun being a perfect sleepyhead didn't even bothered about these things, then the blanket was gone but still it did nothing to wake him up...

He just held his shoulders and made him sit..

Arjun- Just 5 minutes Sam..

Sameer- Arjun I don't want you sitting here when I return back..

Though Arjun was not there when he returned back but It was nothing new for Sameer,he was used to his Waking up tantrums..They were again sure to get late that day..

Arjun came back from bathroom 10 minutes after the reporting time...

Sameer- Dhanya bhaag hamare jo aap padhare. Chal mere baap jaldi ab pehle toh  punishment milegi..

Arjun- Sam vo toh nahi gaye tab bhi utni hi milegi better hai nahi jaate hai, my rule- Better don't than late..and even better I can sleep for 2 more hours..

Sameer after this literally dragged him out with himself to the ground only to earn yet again punishment of a 5 kms run..

Flashback ends..

Though he was angry on Arjun, was disturbed for not calling him yesterday, he was disturbed too but he wanted Sakshi to know this side of the same Arjun who used to give her an earful scolding for being late every now and then...

Sameer's POV-
If ETF would have issued late slips for being late Sakshi would have been the one with maximum of them, and if Arjun would have been the old Arjun they both would have been each other's competition...

Sameer came out of thoughts and started collecting the records knowing he is not going to get his call before 15 minutes...

________________________________________

Sakshi was confused at what Sameer said, she came outside and saw Arjun sleeping peacefully, she didn't had the heart to wake him up,as she knew how much this sleep has cost him..She looked at the time and Sameer's words came back to her...

She called his name 4 times but he was just in deep slumber...She hold on to his shoulder to shake it to wake him up, but he shrugged her off...

"Sakshi kya hai..Why can't you let me sleep peacefully.." Arjun said in a sleepy voice....

"Utho Arjun Sameer Ko baat karni hai tumse..11 baj rhe hai utho.." She yelled again..But it seemed she was talking to a wall..She went inside prepared cutting chai for him, and coffee for him returned back only to find him sleeping..She was getting the first hand experience what Ayesha would have gone through waking her up every morning, but She needed to do something to wake him up..

She started yelling again but this time a different one..
"Arjun utho aag aag.. Get up.."

Listening to this he jerked out from Sleep..

Shocked and concerned he asked "Kahan hai."

"Lagi nahi hai lagegi agar 5 minute me tumne Sameer Ko call nahi Kiya by the way uska call aaye hue already 20 min. Ho chuke hai.." She said giving him his cutting chai..

"Sakshi are you mad or what aise kon jagaata hai" He said a but annoyed taking tea from her hand..

"Really tumhe kya lagta hai Mene tumhe normal Insaan Ko jese uthate hai nahi uthaya hoga, I did but soon I realized I had a relative of kumbhkaran to wake up, so I changed my ways.." Saying this she went inside his room to bring his phone..

Sakshi from Sameer's tone knew what was to come, and she didn't knew why but she was eager to hear that..

OTP-

Sameer- Ohh uth Gaye Sahabzaade!

Arjun- Kya hua Sam....

Sameer- Yeh bhi ab tu mujhse hi sunega...

Arjun- Sam baatein mat bana yrr...

Sameer- yeh bta kal NGO me kya hua tha or mujhe kab bataane wala tha..

Arjun- Vo tu busy tha Naa kal isiliye call nahi Kiya and hum thik hai bilkul..

Sameer-Pehli baat main chahe kitna bhi busy hu tu mujhse kabhi kuch nahi chupayega...

Arjun- Chupaya nahi tha mene...bas bara nahi paaya tha...tujhe kese pta..

Sameer- Liza called me at night to tell me that she reached home safely tabhi usne bataya..And Dare you Aaj ke Baad tune mujhse aisi koi bhi baat chipaayi toh agli Baar chupaane ke liye bachega nahi tu...

Arjun- Thik hai Sir..(He emphasized on sir)Vijay mila tum logon ko...

Sameer told him entire night scene of the bar..Arjun too got a little disappointed..They were back at square one nothing to work upon..

Sameer- Arjun Liza called me to give forensic details of Mayank's body, uski stomach me drugs mili hai..Drugs ke kuch packets bhi hai uski stomach me stiches bhi hai usey as a human supplier use kiya gya tha drugs ke liye..

Arjun was listening to everything his mind was working towards the people behind them with the thought and image of Sikander in one corner of his mind, but he soon ended them with a fullstop, thinking assuring himself he is dead..

Arjun- Sam or kuch pata chala....

Sameer's flashback-

Liza called Sameer...

Liza- Good morning sir..Sir forensic report aa gayi..Mayank ki stomach me drugs ke traces mile hai sir jo blood ke theough wahan nahi phoche.. or packets bhi mile hai sir uski body mein at tge moment jiska matlab hai uski body ko human transport ki tarah use kiya gaya hai sir 2 baar pehle he had been operated for this.. Sir ek or baat hai..

Sameer was not that shocked as he knew it could have been the case, but he sensed tension in Liza's voice, he said assuring her "Bolo Liza.."

"Sir uss drug ke packet me....Sikander ke symbol ka.. paper bhi hai sir"

Sameer got disturbed after hearing this would be an understatement but he gathered himself to instruct liza on what to do next..

"Liza yeh doosri baat tum kisi se nahi kahogi.."

"Sir main Arjun sir ko kuch nahi bataungi, sir kal jese mene unhe dekha he is coming out of shell, he was happy sir and this news may change everything.."

"Good Liza, or Sakshi se bhi mat kehna..And I will send Arjun to take various case files from the record room..Remove Sikander's file from the room and mail it to Shree.."

"Right away sir.."

He disconnects the call...

Flashback ends...

"Sam kuch or pata chala.."

Sameer came out of his trance..
"Nahi kuch nahi Arjun.., but tum ETF ke record room jaana or bring the case files of drug cases with you study them shayad hame kuch mil jaaye mene already permission le li hai officially.."

"Okay..Sam  sab thik hai naa.." Arjun spoke his heart out which was feeling somewhere something was not right..

"Han sab thik hai, poori raat jaagran kiya hai pub ke baahar..bas isiliye main sounga abhi or dare you disturb me"

"Neend ka dushman tu hai main nahi.." He said getting annoyed at his condition..

Sameer just bit his insides and disconnected the call..

Roshni I promise I will let our Arjun get lost in darkness again ek baar apna promise todd chuka hoon dobara nahi hoga whatever it takes I will do it, neither I will let Sakshi be involved in it..

Flashback-

Sameer- Roshni bolo kya gift chahiye shaadi ka tumhara Arjun toh tumhe maang chuka hai mujhse.. tum batao..

Roshni- Mujhe tumse ek promise chahiye Sam tum hamesha mere Arjun ka khyal rakhoge jese ab rakhte ho..mere aane je baad tum dono ke beech kuch nahi badlega..

Sameer (tears in his eyes)- I promise...

And the trio hugged each other...

Flashback ends...

Arjun told Sakshi everything about Vijay and the forensic details..They went back to their rooms to get ready to go to the ETF office...

___________________________________________

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

A short one but I thought to post it..That was it in today's update a lot of POV and flashbacks of Sameer...

Wish you all a very Happy Holi....

May Mahadev fill your lives with the colours of happiness, peace and prosperity..

Do let me know how was the update..

Suggestions are most welcomed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
573K 20.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5.3K 383 6
This story is about krishna, whom the makers had just ignored...I really wanted kaira to know that she is their first daughter...really wanted to see...
15.9K 684 7
Hey guys this idea of the story stuck me when i ws watching the episode in which Dhara felt dropping blood. So i decided to mould it in my own way. ...