UNLUCKY ME! LUCKY ME.

By YussifRashida

Dangerous, handsome,cold like snow , blazing fire like volcano, the non hesitant to kill. The monster and mos... More

Acknowledgement
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
Apologies
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER. 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
REMINDER
CHAPTER 17
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
LITTLE INFO
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
NOTICE!!!
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 71

329 50 9
By YussifRashida

"I didn't expect you to be here." Elli's friend said staring at him like I need answers.

"Are you sure?" he was still staring at him but elli refused to make an eye contact.

"I don't believe you but I would leave it since you don't want to talk about it. Have you been taking your drugs since you went to India?" he asked and Elli sulked to which his pal got angry.

"You are so stubborn, aren't you." he was pissed with Elli's tantrums.

"It's not like I have any episodes. The last time I got it was like 2months ago. Stop looking at me that way. You know I don't like the look you give me." he said frowning.

"Okay my boss... But please for the sake of your sanity please take the drug my dear." he said dramatically.

"Would put that into consideration my left hand man." he said and just then he saw a missed call from Arnav.

He got the call again but he ignored it. Damon was now convinced something happened back at India.

"Would you please pick the call. Or do you need some privacy." Damon teased and Elli sighed.

"Hello." he picked up.

"At least you could have sent me a text Elli. But you made us all worried. Why did you leave just like that. That wasn't what we planned on." Arnav said pissed off. Elli rolled his eyes.

"Something came up. Urgently. So I had to leave." Elli lied and Arnav knew he lied.

"Oh cut the shit. We all both know you lied. I know is because of nimfa you run away." he added and elli was now quite... All emotions were now surfacing.

"You are running away because you felt your first heartbeat I know that, it did happen to me. Let me give an advice, please don't interrupt me till I'm done and don't you dare hang off on me." he warned.

"Okay.. Listening." he said and Arnav sighed.

"When I met khushi I felt that way. I was still in denial although my case us totally different from yours. Do you even have sex?" he asked even though Arnav knew Elli would not answer him.

"I know you are afraid of love yet you yearn for it. I could see how you were stiff around when my crazy wife approached you. When you realized it was sincere you begun to relax around her. That's the feeling, if you don't let that feeling out how would you know what you feel towards her. You are afraid you would hurt her because of the beast inside you. Your Episodes, you are afraid she would run away when she sees you in that state that's why you are shutting her by leaving. She like you, the girl was miserable. I have never seen her this weak before, it's because of you. It isn't her fault to like you. Payal told her to stay away from you. She didn't want her near you because you would hurt her but she refused claiming she loves you.. We all stared at her as if she's crazy. She isn't new to the whole mafia thing, she knows everything, she isn't clueless. But still she loves you just the few hours she met you. Please give her the chance. Just let her in a little, I'm not saying accept her now. Just talk to her casually, maybe as times goes on you get to know one another. You could tell her your reason.. She's human, she would understand. Don't be mad at me, I have her your number to call. If she calls and you refuse to pick up the call I'm booking a flight for her to Italy. Even if you runaway I would find you and let her haunt you down. Be nice okay Bhai. Take care and think about it. Bye. "Arnav disconnected the call.

Elli was speechless. He thinks Nimfa is crazy. Why is she in love with this broken man. He was hurt when he heard payal didn't approve nimfa love towards him. He sighed. He forgot he had his best friend, left hand, Aka is doctor with him. He looked at Damon who smirked.

"I knew something happened. You weren't your self. I knew it. You were running away from love. I see." he teased and Elli glared at him but it didn't face Damon.

"Anarkali would be very happy to teased you when I tell her you runaway from India because a girl loved you." Damon said laughing. Anarkali was Damon's wife.

"It's not funny." he glared at Damon with his emotions and Damon knew he went far.

"I would stop. Your eyes are scary.. Damn. I still can't get over this eyes of yours. It scares the shit out me." he said shifting in his seats.

"But she stares at them like she's getting a lollipop. Even when I give her the cold glare or the evil smile. She just smiles back at me. It's creepy. She just met me for a few minutes." Elli said still wondering why nimfa liked him.

"Let her in." Damon said and Elli looked at him surprised.

"Let her in.. If she isn't the one.. She would leave but if she is the chosen one no matter how things are rough within you two she would stay. Look at Anarkaly and I. She loved me first but I didn't. I was a man who changed women like disposable cups but she changed me. Everyone has someone in their life that change them completely with their private life. She isn't going to stop you from your work. Let her in. "he advised and Elli hmm.

" I learnt they are having a party. "Elli asked trying not to laugh at those old folks.

" Yeah.. According to them.. Farewell party. "Damon said laughing at the name.

" Let's go in and have some fun. "Elli said smiling with his teeth and Damon frown.

" They think  you are not in town yet. Why do you want to ruin their little get together. "Damon was now eager to know what's cooking in his brain.

" Nothing.. I just want to have fun shaking them up. Their fun would not be fun again when they see me. I want my presence to remind them that this is not the time to have fun. They should think of their lives." he shrugged and Damon smiled. He isn't surprised.

They left to shake the congress.

India

" Arnav.. I understand you kicking sense to him but I don't want nimfa to get hurt.. Why don't you all want to understand. "Payal said frustrated because no one wants to listen to her.

" Payal we know he is doom. He is the devil himself. Everyone is scared of him, it's not his doing it's the aura he has. And we can't blame him for that, I could see a yearn in his eyes when he saw Arnav and I being all lovey dovey in AR. He yearns for sincere love, he wished to have a family but he can't. Why so? Because everyone is scared of him, no one is sincere and with all the ladies he met was sent for a mission.. That's when trusting ladies comes in. He just wants someone to love him for who he is. No matter what he does or crime he commits. Do you know what nimfa told me. "Khushi said and everyone stared at her surprised with her outburst.

" She said she saw a faint care for her in his eyes when she was crying after he screamed at her. She said he was in denial. A state he has never found himself in. Just look at the first day he met little payal and I. He was way too surprised we approached him and eventually let his guard down after sometime. Everything is new to him, he has never been involved in any intimate relationship with anyone before talk less of romantically involved. Someone loving him without being scared it's new to him. So please let's give him time. Nimfa said she would call him this night. We pray he pick up. And payal haven't you changed after being with my bhai. You were rude and arrogant, you did things on your own and had your own rules. Haven't you changed. So please let's give him a chance with Nimfa, step by step and don't you dare didi.... Don't you dare tell me he would hurt her. In relationship it's not all about love but hardships are encountered. Arnav and I went through hardships, we had our own fights and misunderstandings. We are human and we make mistakes. Don't you want him to be happy? He's lonely. With all said I need some nap. "she giggle and left the trio staring at her in disbelief.

" What khushi is true. You have to let go of worries payal. "Shyam said and Payal sighed. And left them alone.

" He's scary and harmful when he's episode erupt. I'm sure he would hurt her. "payal said in tears and Shyam smiled.

" You love Nimfa don't you? "Shyam asked and she nods.

" She would cure him. Just trust her. "Shyam said and payal sighed. Shyam caress her lips before kissing her. Payal was surprised but she responded.

" I think it's high time we get married traditionally. Set a date, you know. Engagement, haldi, mehandi, Sangeet... Wedding and..... "he raised his brow smirking and Payal blushed.

" Shall we talk to Nani and Mami since their the elders so they could arrange everything. "he suggested and payal nodded.

" Arnav wouldn't be comfortable with them around. "Payal said trying not to remember the look Arnav gave her when she brought their topic out.

"It's shall be well." he kissed her temple.

Nimfa's home.

Nimfa told Shivania what happened. From payal being the owner of the work she went for interview to.. To their reconciliation and about Elli. Shivania was surprised.

In her days with Nimfa she has never seen her truly I love like that. The first guy she was in love with got married to her best friend. I didn't hurt her much like the way the Elli left her without uttering a word.

She knew Nimfa knows he's trouble and needs to be stayed away from but she still insist.

"Follow your heart dear.. But be careful." Shivania hugged Nimfa.

Nimfa took her bath and ate her dinner before settling on her bed. She sighed before dialing his number. It went through three times but he didn't pick.

"Please pick up." her heart rate increased.

ITALY

When everyone saw him their mood changed. They weren't expecting him now. They were now looking at each other wondering whether they held  secret meeting.

Elli wored a hoodie. He covered his face totally but they recognized him immediately because they could feel the aura.

He sat at a far end end corner looking at them. They were now self conscious. They were enjoying themselves now what does he want. They felt uncomfortable.

Elli brought his phone out and saw three missed call from a strange number. He was surprised because he didn't hear it bell.

He immediately tracked the number and realized it was from India and the vacinity wasn't were Arnav was staying. Realization dawned on him. Nimfa. He sighed. He can't show any emotions here not now.

"I'm busy. When I get home I would return your call." he type away and send.

Nimfa heard a blink and saw message from him. She danced happily

"Ohhhh." she said.. She thought what would she reply him.

"Okay... I would be waiting." she sent and smiled.

Elli saw her message. He kept his phone back to his pocket. The audience weren't happy with the human in there. Elli sense it but he ignored them. It's not like he's showing his face to them.

He sat there for almost like 2hours to avoid calling her but soon the party was over.. He left not before reminding them of their time being exhausted.

When he got home he just laid on his bed with the same clothes.

"Hi.." he sent and Nimfa replied back to which he was surprised.

"Hi... Can I call now." she texted and Elli smiled.

"I think so.." he texted and just 2 seconds later her call came through. He hesitated before picking up.

"Hi..." Nimfa spoke to which Elli was quite.

"Errm I think I rushed into calling you. We should have been texting. I think you are more comfortable with the text. But I was just eager to hear your voice." she said and Elli was quite, Nimfa could hear his breathing.

"I'm sorry for touching you. I'm sorry for whatever I have done to you to which you don't like. I was just mesmerized." she added and Elli smiled. He was surprised.

"Can you please forgive this poor soul for the crime she has committed. We can start afresh after I'm forgiven. I'm I?"she asked hoping for him to talk.

" Mmm. "he said and Nimfa  squealed.

"Thanks... Hi my name is Nimfa what about you Mr grumpy." she teased and Elli raised his brow.

"Grumpy."he asked confused and Nimfa laughed.

" How do you want me to call you. Elli, Mr grumpy, MI Rey, MI sexo, MI amor.. Or I should call you baby. Which one do you like.. Although I would prefer to call you MI Rey. "she asked and Elli smiled at her statement. He smirked.

" Mr grumpy.."he said and Nimfa frowned.

" Why Mr grumpy... I saved your number with a king emoji and lots of heart. I'm not calling you that sorry. "she said annoyed and Elli laughed a little to which Nimfa smiled.

" You should sleep little one. There's little time left for work. Sleep. "he ordered and Nimfa sulked.

" Okay Mr grumpy.. But could you please answer my calls or maybe send me your schedule on when to call so I don't distract you from work. "she suggested.

" Okay. "he said

" Yeay.. I would call you later in the day. Take care... Don't overthink okay, stay safe. "she said waiting for his reply.

" Bye. "he said.

" Bye..i love you. "he heard it from Nimfa but chose to ignore it.

Raizada Mansion

" So you are telling me this for what? You've decided it, I have nothing to do with it. Call them. "Arnav said pissed off.

" Arnav please calm down. You look pissed. "Khushi Said.

" I'm not pissed. "he said and khushi glared at him.

" Okay I am. Very pissed off but what can I do.. Nothing since they are elders. I don't want to see their faces, I want them faraway from me. They should remain in their side. If you need something or they need something you go to them. I need to leave, I have an early morning meeting. "he said before leaving. Khushi kissed his forehead before he left.

Shyam and Payal were now regretting taking that decision. It's been long since they saw the side of Arnav.

" Go ahead bhai. I would talk to him when he comes back. Payal did you call nk to inform them." Khushi asked.

"yeah."she whispered

" Cheerup okay. "she tried to lessen the mood.

Home

" Good morning everyone. "Nimfa greeted before settling down.

They had a few client so everyone started doing their work. Just then she saw a notification. When she open she smile. He really sent him his schedule.

She went back to work and was free at 12 pm. She was having her lunch when she saw a call from elli. She was surprised but picked it up.

"Hello." she answered.

"Did you see it." he asked straight away.

"Yes... Before you start blowing my head off.. I was busy that's why I couldn't text you back. I'm sorry." she apologize immediately and Elli frowned.

"why are you apologizing. I wanted to know whether you've seen it. And you shouldn't talk whiles food is in your mouth. Later." he disconnected the call which made Nimfa surprised. She shrugged.

Lucknow

"What the hell.. We bought this property from the owner." Someone said and the cotracter in charge sighed.

"We've demolished this area. We are building on it because it belongs to my clients. He compensated them with money. So please go back to the one who sold the property to you for compensation." he said annoyed.

The man was very angry and called someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 25.1K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
118K 6.6K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
612K 30.9K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
80.8K 7.5K 32
Mobsters are dangerous. Never associate with them. Thats what all of us are trained to believe right? But Khushi Kumari Guptas heart does summersau...