'Her Fate' || 📖

By delulu_nazli

50,000 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ, ᴀʟʟᴀʜ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. When she fell in lov... More

Chapter 1 ✨First meeting✨
Chapter : 2 ✨Bunny and Carrot ✨
Chapter : 3 ✨Painting ✨
Chapter : 4 ✨Childhood Chingu ✨
Chapter : 5 ✨Bus✨
Chapter : 6 ✨Handsome Ghost✨
Chapter : 7 ✨Living Hoor✨
Chapter : 8 ✨Purple Fairy✨
Chapter : 9 ✨I miss you✨
Chapter : 10 ✨I hate you✨
Chapter : 11 ✨Be careful who you trust✨
Chapter : 12 ✨Military✨
Chapter : 13 ✨Bungeo-ppang ✨
Chapter : 14 ✨ He was an Angel ✨
Chapter : 15 ✨Amusement Park✨
Chapter : 16 ✨ Please protect my Cupcake ✨
Chapter : 17 ✨ Sharp Knife ✨
Chapter : 18 ✨ The Basket ✨
Chapter : 20 ✨ I Love You ✨
Chapter : 21 ✨ People left, Allah stay ✨
Chapter : 22 ✨ Dream ✨
Chapter : 23 ✨She saw me in this condition✨
Chapter : 24 ✨ Allah's plan is better than my wish ✨
Chapter : 25 ✨ Mafia CEO ✨
Chapter : 26 ✨Will you marry me✨
Chapter : 27 ✨ I'll be your Muhammad ✨
Chapter : 28 ✨ You are my prayer Cupcake ✨
Chapter : 29 ✨ Happiness ✨
Chapter : 30 ✨Eid Mubarak✨
Chapter : 31 ✨Yes or No✨
Chapter : 32 ✨Hiking✨
Chapter : 33 ✨Misunderstanding ✨
Chapter: 34 ✨You never loved me✨
Chapter : 35 ✨Explode✨
Chapter : 36 ✨Farewell✨
Chapter : 37 ✨Take care of your own souls✨
Chapter : 38 ✨Trust and Test✨
Chapter : 39 ✨I Don't Deserve Him ✨
Chapter : 40 ✨Mr. Cookie✨
Chapter : 41 ✨Miss Blue Eyes✨
Chapter : 42 ✨Save Me✨
Chapter : 43 ✨Hate At First Sight✨
Chapter : 44 ✨Moon Princess ✨

Chapter : 19 ✨ First Mission ✨

697 38 4
By delulu_nazli

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung takes care of Ho-Seok, since he was sick. Taehyung cares for him but doesn't want to let him know.

The high-ranking officers of the military were sitting together in an important discussion. One of them said, "Foreign spies sent 8 of their people to our country with weapons and drugs. Earlier they sent 4 men but now they sent more 8 men. Another officers said, "First 4 then 8, gradually they will smuggle more men, weapons and drug's" The Major General said, "Surely they are planning something big. We need to find them as soon as possible" General said "Our Soldier are on this mission, we must find them. But for this mission we need 3 more brave and clever soldiers. Captain!! Create a team of 3 brave, strong and clever soldiers you know and train them and prepare them for the mission 1. The captain saluted him and said "Yes sir."

Captain calls Taehyung, Ho-seok and Shiho into his office. The three of them were standing inside the office, they was waiting for the captain. Captain entered the room and they saluted him. He sat in his chair and said, "I'm impressed with your bravery and performance, our country needs soldiers like you young man . I have selected the three of you as undercover agents but it is your decision to join or not. Even after your military service is over, you will remain an undercover agent. It's an secret job so you can continue your old jobs and lead a normal life as before, but when the government gives you a mission, you just have to do that mission no matter what. It's very dangerous job. If you don't want to Join then you can say no, there's no force. Take your time, think about it and later on let me know your decision .

"I'm ready to join" Taehyung says without wasting a moment.

Captain said "Look it's a very risky and dangerous job so think about it and let me know later."

I thought about it, I don't have to think about it again. I want to join as an undercover agent

Ho-Seok and Shiho stepped forward from behind and said "we are also ready to join Captain!!!"

The captain approached them and petted their shoulder. Then he put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder and says "Im proud of you man." Your training will start from tomorrow. Get ready three of you.

They Salute him and said "Yes Sir!!!!"

After two weeks of training, they left for their mission today. According to the plan they divide into groups and working according to their plan. Taehyung and Ho-seok pretend to be drug dealers to trap them.

Taehyung and Hobi were sitting in a crowded restaurant, both dressed like gangsters. A man came and stood near their table and asked them to come with him.

Taehyung and Hobi follow the boy, they enter an empty room and find two men was waiting for them. They give Taehyung a chair to sit on. As Taehyung sits in the chair, Ho-seok takes the drug's bag from them and hands over a suitcase full of money. Hobi shows Taehyung the drug's from the suitcase. Taehyung nodded and sign him something ."My boss liked your drugs, so he wants to meet your boss to make a deal with him."

Our boss doesn't meet directly with anyone. So talk to me about the deal.

Hearing his words, Taehyung looked at him with angry eyes, he took out a cigarette, lit it with a lighter. He drag the cigarette and said in his deep husky voice while blowing out the smoke, "If you want to make a deal with me then tell your boss to talk to me." Then he stood up from the chair. "Do you think we're street gangsters? We will make a 70 billion won deal with a petty employee like you". Taehyung cut off Hobi's word by saying "Talk to XJ, I will make this deal with him."

Hearing XJ's name, the two boys looked at each other in surprise and gestured something to each other and said "Well, I'm going to call my boss and tell him about you guys. So please sit down."

Then he leaves the room and called his boss, "Boss, he wants to deal with you."

Someone shouted from the other side of the phone. "I told you. Don't ask me to meet anyone, cant you handle those petty drug dealers?"

BOSS, They are not petty drug dealers, they were talking about a deal with XJ, which means they are very high-level drug dealers. They want to deal with us for 70 billion won. If we, leave this chance they will make this deal with our enemy adversary.

OK, give him the phone. I want to talk to him.

OK boss, I'm going now.

The boy walks up to Taehyung and says "My boss wants to talk to you." Taehyung talk to him on the phone and said "ok then see you tomorrow" he hangs up, then Hobi and Taehyung left the room. Hobi whispered in Taehyung's ear "What did he say? Will he meet?" Taehyung nodded and said "yes." Hobi says with a wide smile "yehhh the fish is traped in the net"

The next day

Taehyung, Hobi and Shiho were waiting for Major's phone call, they would start their mission when they got his phone call. They wore black suits and had ear pads in their ears. They were standing in front of a black car. Taehyung was leaning on the car with both hands in his pants pockets. Hobi said "I'm a little scared because it's my first mission" Shiho said with a smile "It's first mission for the 3 of us, I'm also a little nervous, they'll have weapons and we can't go there with weapons" Hobi and Shiho glancing over Taehyung and Shiho whispered into Hobi's ear, "Look at Taehyung, how confident he looks, I don't see any worry or fear in him." Hobi said "His face is always so plain and expressionless, I never saw him smile, cry or be happy."

Then the major called Taehyung and said, "Hello Taehyung we tracked them and our soldiers are there, you go there and keep the leader busy, our soldiers will catch them all by then."

Taehyung cut the call and says "Let's start the car, Shiho you drive the car." Taehyung sat in the back passenger seat and Hobi sat next to Shiho.

Taehyung, Hobi and Shiho arrived at their designated place and they allowed the three of them to enter after carefully observing and checking before entering.

Taehyung was talking to the leader and he was pretending to monitoring the drugs. Many goons were standing around them with guns in their hands. Just then Taehyung heard the Major's voice on the ear pad "Taehyung we caught them now you have to catch the other 3" Taehyung motioned at Hobi and Shiho, just then the leader's phone rang, before he could answer his call, Taehyung kicked hard in the face of the goon next to him, and took the gun from his hand, he pointed the gun at leader and said, "Tell your men to drop their weapons, or all the bullets from this gun will enter your body. " At that point, Hobi and Shiho grabbed the weapons from them. Taehyung said, "If you do as I say, no one will get hurt, so no tricks" Taehyung fired a blank shot at the leader and shout "All weapons, guns drop it quickly" the leader gestured and told them to drop their weapons. He then looked at Taehyung and said "You're not doing well, if you mess with me you'll die" Taehyung walked up to him and looked into his eyes, and said in his deep husky voice, "I'm not afraid of death" The leader said "Well do you think you are very brave? You will fear me when I'll kill your family and loved ones, when you see them dying in front of your eye" Taehyung coldly chuckle and said "Oh I'm sorry you can't see me suffer in any way because, I have nothing to lose"

He then punched Taehyung but Taehyung defends himself from his attack. Taehyung chuckle and said , "It's been a long time since I've boxed." After that he beat him hard. His limp body was lying on the ground. Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger and gives him one last punch, then he walks away.

On the other hand, the police came and took the other goons and spies. The leader got up from the ground with great difficulty and took out a gun from his pocket and aimed at Taehyung. He was standing backward so Taehyung didn't notice him. Hobi runs up and pushed him and they both fall to the ground. They both looked at Shiho and saw that the bullet hit his shoulder. Taehyung quickly got up without wasting a moment he shot his both legs, he immediately fell to the ground.

At Khadija's (Ziya) house

Aysha was calling Ziya for having breakfast, But she was busy with Lily. Aysha said to Zayed in a little angry voice "Your daughter is busy with lily all the time" Zayed said "First she will feeds her kitten then she will eat, you know that." Ayesha said "you are not willing to listen anything against your Moon"

Ziya came and sat at the dining table while talking to Ali on video call "Well you go to class Allah Hafiz" Ziya cut the call and said "Assalamualaikum, Eomma, Appa" Zayed patted her head and said "Walaikumus-salam my dear Moon have breakfast." Aysha served food to Ziya and Shoheb. Then they starts eating. Zayed said "From tomorrow I will teach you how to drive, okay Khadija?" Okay Appa!!!." Zayed caressed her palm and said, "My innocent Khadija, you are a very naive and kind girl, but not everyone in this world is kind like you, not everyone in this world is innocent like you, so you have to learn to protect yourself from some cruel people in this world. So Appa want you to learn Taekwondo. At least you should know self-defense. You have learned Taekwondo before, I want you to continue it."

Ziya said, "Appa you know that I don't like violent, fights, taekwondo these stuff at all, so I quit, and you will always be by my side so I don't need to worry."

My dear Khadija, InshAllah I will protect my family and my beloved Khadija as long as I'm alive, no one can bend a single hair of yours. But what will happen when I am no longer in this world, you will have to fend for yourself."

Appa!!!!! Ziya shout as a tear fell from her eye and she said with a trembling voice, "Please don't say such things, I can't live without you Appa."

Zayed caressed Ziya's cheek and said,

Allah said, 'Whoever you love more than Me, I will take him away from you and leave you alone. He also said, 'Never say I can't live without him.' But I will make you live without him and taking away all loyal emotions behind, I will take you forward!

what don't you see Seasons also keep changing.
Shaded leaves also dry up. Patience is lost.
But your Lord is long-suffering and merciful, green leaves grow again from those fallen leaves, don't you see this sign of your Lord? The person whom you think is part of you, that person becomes a stranger one day. Your heart breaks!

Even your friends become enemies And enemies become friends after some time. That man is more than his own life. He also cheats to love. But why do you turn away from God and trust people? Strange this world!

When you think it will never happen, but suddenly it does. That is not to be? You say, 'I will not read' but you read. You say, 'I will not be surprised!' But you are surprised everyday. And the strangest thing is- You keep saying 'I am dead' while you live, while you live. Your Creator saves you, your Creator keeps you alive!

Always remember two things, the first is to put Allah first in every stage of life, and the second is to never put Him in second place. Always love Allah first and the most.

Ziya nodded her head. Zayed wiped her tears and caressed her head. Just then Zayed's phone rang, Zayed picked up the phone and said, "Assalamualaikum Ayan, yes I'll meet you in half an hour. Our meeting time is 8:15am. Ok then see you in the meeting, Allah Hafiz."

Aysha asks, Meeting with Ayan, but why???

Ayan is investing huge amount of money in our business, didn't I tell you?

Aysha said yes you've told me.

Now we are going to be business partner. InShaaAllah, Allah will bless our business with barqat .

Aysha says InShaAllah.

At The University

Jimin finished his class and came out of the class room, he rubbed his palms, and he was shivering in the cold weather and said "I need a hot coffee now" he brought the coffee and sat on a bench under a tree while sipping his Coffee, his eyes fell on the third floor classroom, towards the window where Mahi was sitting near the window seat. He looked at Mahi who was totally focused in her class. Jimin looked around and saw the ground was covered in snow. Then an idea came to his head, he put the coffee cup on the bench, he walked over and began to write something on the ground with his feet, then he took the coffee and hid a little away and looked at her window and said, "Angel, if you love me too, Then look here...., just once. Look this way, please look here!!! Please.. Please angel.... just once "

On the other hand, Mahi's class was over. After sir left, many girls were talking by the window side and calling other classmates, hey!!! Come here and see!!! Look! look!! Other students said Awww! who is that Romeo, another girl said how romantic it is, I don't know how lucky She/he is but she/he has such a possessive boyfriend/girlfriend. The 5th student said I pray that the person who wrote it for him/her sees it and accepts his/her proposal.

Ziya asked Mahi, "what are they talking about?" Ziya peeked from behind, and Mahi turned her head and looked down and saw there was written 'I love you.'

Mahi looked away and joined her eyebrows in confusion as she saw Jimin standing next to the tree while jumping happily. She said in a low voice, "isn't that Jimin?" Ziya said, "Where? Where's Jimin?" Mahi was about to show her but then she saw that Jimin was no longer there. "I think I saw wrong."

When Jimin saw Mahi looked in that direction he dropped the coffee cup from his hands in surprise, he covered his mouth with both hands and said "that means she..." He jumped happily and looked at Mahi and noticed that she was looking at him, Jimin quickly hid behind the tree.

A week later at the university

Mahi was reading a book while sitting on a bench in the university grounds. Jimin approaches and stands in front of her then he gives her a big bouquet of red roses and says "Angel, if you accept this I will understand your answer is yes." He leaves the bouquet on the bench and runs away.

Mahi was about to say something to him but Jimin left before she could say anything. Mahi's whole body shivered with fear as she knows that people will criticize both of them for Jimin's actions. And she wondered what he meant by "yes." She looked around and saw everyone was staring at her and they whispering to each other. She took out the card and began to read "My love for you is as fresh as these flowers.... If you like me too than please accept those flowers."

A tear fell from Mahi's eye. She closes her eyes and says "Ya Allah don't make it hard for me, Ya Allah don't test me so hard" She wipes her eyes and gets from the bench and starts walking without the bouquet, but suddenly she stopped in her tracks and looked back at the flower bouquet and says to herself "It's forbidden Jimin!!!, please don't do this to me. Ya Allah, Ya Al-Ghaffar (The Great-Forgiving) forgive me." She wipes her eyes then grabbed the bouquet and left from there.

          ~ My love for you is my best-kept secret ~

To be continued....

Nazli

Don't Forget To Vote Purple Soul's💜

Q: What do you think? Does Mahi like Jimin? Will she accept the bouquet?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 10.6K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
1.4M 48.4K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
143K 8.2K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
266K 10.6K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...