UNLUCKY ME! LUCKY ME.

By YussifRashida

Dangerous, handsome,cold like snow , blazing fire like volcano, the non hesitant to kill. The monster and mos... More

Acknowledgement
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
Apologies
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER. 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
REMINDER
CHAPTER 17
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
LITTLE INFO
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
NOTICE!!!
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79

CHAPTER 70

266 49 19
By YussifRashida

""Congratulations on passing your first trimester Mrs Raizada." the doctor said and khushi smiled.

"You are now exempted from your bed rest. But you should be careful." she said and winked at her to which khushi understood and blushed. Arnav was just a silent spectator.

"Your baby is healthy so you are. Please keep it up and please follow the diet plan I drew. Take your medicine regularly." she said.

"have a nice day Mr and Mrs Raizada." she said and khushi smiled.

"I want AR juice. Let's pass by before going to payal." she demanded and Arnav smiled.

"Since his wife pregnancy her antics, demands and mood swings made him laughed a lot. She was too cute. He liked that.

" Okay baby. Baby and Mama needs juice. Off to AR. "she teased and khushi playfully hit him.

Hotel

" Mmm.. Yeah.. Okay... Yeah."Elli disconnected the call. He sat on the floor quietly looking back at time.

He stared at the floor with a blank expression. He thinks now he's feeling an emotion for the first time in his life. Seeing Arnav had gotten married and his wife is pregnant, Payal also getting married and Aman's wife about to deliver. He questioned his existance.

He was scary, he knew that. No girl liked to approach him. No girl have ever sincerely approached him just to know him. They were afraid of him, who he was and what he was capable of. Others were scared of his scars. He smiled remembering Arnav's wife and the little girl who approached him sincerely. They were curious of his eyes and scars,that was a progress in his life. He knew none of the girls wanted him, those that approached him were not sincere because they wanted him dead. They were send by his enemy. He sighed.

A lot of people think he doesn't have emotions but they are wrong. He does. He yearn for love since he was a kid. That's what he still yearn for. Love, a family who would love and care for him. He's not dumb in those aspects. He has see a lot of his subordinates love for their families. Their eyes speak volume. He wished when he goes for a mission someone was home praying for him to come back and when he come back the person is smiling, hugging and kissing him with love.

At one point he thought he was gay after the rumor spread he doesn't like girls. He might have thought of that to since a girl even flashing her breast to him doesn't even make him excited. Nor their legs or nakedness, never. So he thought he was gay and even kidnapped good looking young guys who was gay. He kissed each one of them to make sure he would at least get aroused but no. He didn't feel anything and sent them back. He mocked himself about that a lot.

All his colleagues have stepped down and now living happily married or spending time with their love ones. Even his juniors have gotten married, some have kids and his still him with no hormones. He sighed, he have to leave this room because he would go mad of thinking. Being mad alone is enough but thinking about this won't take him anywhere. He would pass by Arnav's office to spend time with him. He knows Aman is uncomfortable with him but he has to.

HOME

"Are they ready for the interview?" Payal asked.

"Yes mam." the new recruit said smiling widely. She is a fun of Payal. She's obsessed with her.

"How many are they?" she  asked

"They are 10 Maa." she smiled and payal nodded.

"We need like ten employees. Wow perfect. But we have to interview them to know their character before employing them. So please let the first person in." Payal spoked and Sara rushed to call the person.

"I think the girl likes you a lot. She keeps looking at you like a god. She looks like she wants to eat you alone." Shyam laughed. Payal to giggled. She had noticed her antics.

"Hello everyone. I'm called Sara the P. A of the owner. There's only two people in there, madam and his fiancé so please calm down. There are not strict. We would start with your sitting arrangement. The first person should go. Good luck." she said. Nimfa sighed in relief. She was the last person on the row. So she would be the last to enter. She smiled in relief.

The first person entered and payal smiled at him. He relaxed a bit but Shyam didn't smile which made payal nudge him but he didn't react.

"Whats your name.. Please introduce yourself." Payal spoked.

"I'm called Rahul.." he gave a short introduction and payal nodded.

"If a  female worker wad molested in here and assuming the security wasn't here what would you do as an employee and a man." Shyam asked and Rahul was now sweating. He frowned. But couldn't utter a word. Turns out he was a molester.

When he came out he was shaking and the rest got anxious. He didn't utter a word to them and left hurriedly.

Sara was a little surprised because those two in there weren't that mean but she sighed. Nimfa was now loosing hope us everyone started coming out was either walking away without saying anything or someone would just sigh and leave.

"Shyam.. You are scaring them away." payal scolded.

"I don't like how the males were eying you like a piece of meat. I know men baby. And the ladies some were giving me seductive gazes. Like what's all this?" he couldn't believe it. Just an ordinary staff and they haven't been picked yet and they are behaving that way.

" How many are left Sara. "shyam asked in a bored tone.

" Two ladies.. They seem anxious though.. They have been since the beginning.. I intentionally made them the last two because they were worried but the other's were either tapping on their phones or charting. "she informed

" Okay let the them in by order. "payal said and disconnected the call.

" Miss Prito.. You are next. "Sara called and she nodded and left. Her steps were baby steps. Just then Nimfa was now dreading for her life. She felt some strange energy.

Prito knocked on the door and heard a come in. She walked to them and bowed politely. Even though she was shaking inside.

She was still standing when payal smiled at her antics but she didn't smile she was looking here and there.

"Sit." Shyam ordered and she sat. She raised her head to answer a question when she saw Shyam she gasped. Shyam looked at her and frowned.

"Potatoes!" he said surprised. He stared at her in disbelief.

"Shyam bhai." prito was surprised... Her Shyam bhai.

"What are you doing here?" he asked surprised and prito smiled nervously.

"Looking for a job obviously." she said shyly while being nervous.

"Wait.. You two know each other?" Payal asked a little confused with them. She was kind of left in the dark.

"Yeah.. We were all in the same orphanage. She like 10 years younger than me." he said.

"Why are you looking for a job. I thought you were sponsored full scholarship." he frowned. She smiled nervously.

"Since the witch came.. She lied about the scholarship. You have to work your ass off and bring food to table. She... She sold some girls to men. I had escaped with the triplets and found shelter but we couldn't afford everything. We slept on streets and I went on searching for a job. An old couple took us in upon seeing us on the road for tow weeks. They run a book store and everything was normal, I helped them with chores and in the store for like 3years. But recently they had an accident which requires money and the little we earned from the store isn't enough to take care of the triplets, their school and our kind helpers hospital bills. So I got a job at a café across the road and the Italian restaurant over there. I'm being paid well but I was happy to know the new store was hiring, so I said why not try it. It could cover all the expenses. "she said not gazing at him.

" I see! What about school? Did you continue? "he asked and she smiled nervously.

" I stopped. I wanted the kids to be able to go. "she said and Shyam nodded.

" Do you have a phone? "Shyam asked and she nodded.

" Give it to me. "he said and she kept her hands into her pocket and removed her worn out Nokia phone the couple gave her three years ago. Shyam kept his number and dialed it. That's my number, I would safe yours. Tomorrow I would call you to give me your address so I can come visit your home then you take me to the folks at the hospital okay. "Shyam assured and she nodded.

" Be rest assured. The job is yours. You are qualified. I would call you on when to start. "Shyam said which surprises payal.

" But that's not fair.. I wasn't asked any questions. "she whispered and payal smiled.

" It's okay. You can leave now. "Shyam laughed at her.

" Oh and before I forget this is my fiancé Payal. Payal she was at the same orphanage as I was. Her name is called prito but we called her potatoes. "Shyam said and payal laughed at the nickname.

" Potatoes... Seriously.. Then can I call you potatoes. The name look cute if you don't mind. "payal teased and prito laughed nervously. She thanked them and left.

" Like seriously.. Potatoes.. Kids are mean. " payal said laughing.

" Yeah...i was mean to her. I think I was mean to everyone. So kids feared me. " he said scratching the back of his head.

"Why so?" payal asked surprised.

"I never wanted to be attached to the kids because eventually families adopts them and they leave." he shrugged and payal understood him.

When prito came out smiling Nimfa got relief. The girl was nervous as she was. Just then the girl sat beside Nimfa.

" I got the job di." she said sadly

" Congratulations. Then why are you sad? "she asked surprised.

" I got it because I met someone I knew back when we were in the orphanage. So that's why I got the job. Di I would be waiting for you. Goodluck. "she smiled genuinely at her and Nimfa sighed. She left to her fate.

" Come in. "she heard a voice but she wasn't sure. She walked in quietly and closed the door. She sat down quitely without uttering a word until she heard the voice she didn't want to.

" Nimfa. "Payal called. She raised her head and saw her sister. Emotions were trying to come but she tried controlling it. She wanted to kneel down and begged her for forgiveness.

" Nimfa... Nimfa.. I missed you. "Payal got up and immediately went to her. He hugged her lovingly and tears were flowing.

" Oh Nimfa. "Shyam stared at them. He left the two alone. Nimfa was quite.. She didn't want to open her mouth.

" Talk to me dear. Please. "she was waiting for her to say something.

" Look into my eyes Nimfa. "payal used her voice and Nimfa involuntarily stared at her and then tears started flowing from her eyes. She broked down. Which surprised Payal.

" I'm sorry. "payal said to her.

" I'm sorry for hiding the tru...nimfa what are you doing. "payal was taken aback when nimfa knelt down.

" I'm sorry..I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for being a jerk.. I'm sorry for my childishness. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I'm sorry for everything I said to you. That was immature of me. I... I should have understood you.. While I had parents and easy childhood yours were tough and cruel.. I should have understood you but my ego couldn't bring me to you to forgive me for my atrocities. I'm really sorry. I just want you to forgive me.. Even if you don't want to see my face again.. Please forgive me before I leave. I can't face you. " she was still on her knees tears streaming out of her eyes. Payal stared at her with pain.

She tried pulling her but she was adamant. She just wanted to hear that word.

" I forgive you nimfa.. Although there's nothing to forgive. Please get up. " she held her up and this time she willingly got up. Payal hugged her tightly.

"I miss you." Payal said she stroke nimfa's hair.

"Can we start the interview. You can call Bhai to come in." she said after breaking the hug. She cleaned her tears with back of her hand.

"But Nimfa... We are still talking." Payal said irritated at her behavior.

"I need this job. Maybe you can employ me as a cleaner.. I can't leave without the job. My educational background does not allow me to get work.. Please." she pleaded and payal sighed.

"You don't have to work for me. You can come and stay with us together with your mother." she suggested and Nimfa frowned.

"No.." she whispered

"What? I didn't hear you." although she did.

"No.. Mother and I don't want to be a bother to you. As long as I get a job to sustain us I'm okay." she said tears still in her eyes.

"Okay then.. You are hired. I would talk to my P. A on what to do. Happy." Payal said smiling hoping to light up the mood.

"Thanks." she hugged payal

Few minutes after Shyam left the sisters.. He was surprised to see prito.

"What are you still doing here.. You should have been gone by now." he asked and Nimfa shifted uncomfortable.

"I was waiting for di. I just trusted you guys would give her the job. We were all desperate." she muttered.. Shyam heard her.

"I dont see her coming. You came out without her it's everything okay?" Prito was worried.

"Yeah... Just sisters fight." he said and prito gasped.

"Oh my God.. Is she her sister." she asked shocked and Shyam nodded.

"Misunderstanding... So they lost contact... Their making up, I felt like I was intruding so I left." he said and prito nodded in understanding just then the two came out with payal smiling and a happy Nimfa.

"What are you still doing here potatoes?" payal asked and Nimfa almost laughed at the nickname.

"Potato's... Who's name is that? Prito?" Nimfa asked to which prito embarrassingly nodded.

"So Sara would show you around and tell you what to do. We would be in our office." payal smiled before heading to the office with Shyam.

"Oh my goodness... I met an old older brother and you met your sister. Destiny." prito hugged Nimfa who smiled at her antics.

"Girls... Shall we get to work." Sara spoked and the girls followed her.

AR

"Aman bhai thanks for the juice." Khushi said sipping her juice.

"Mmm just as I know it." she said enjoying her it. Arnav looked at her and smiled.

Aman was now staring at Arnav surprised. Since her first trimester he thought Arnav would complain about khushi's mood swings but surprisingly Arnav finds it cute and entertaining. According to him he like his hormonal wife a lot to which Aman don't understand.

"Here's the paper you need to sign. I would leave now." he left and he heard Arnav laughed at what khushi said.

Few minutes later

Arnav was busy working and khushi was on his laps. She kissed his neck and Arnav sighed.

"What is it?" he spoke and khushi giggled.

"I want to kiss you." he laughed at her before pulling her to kiss her. When the kiss was getting intense some one barged in.

"What the hell.. Don't you know how to knock before entering." Arnav said angrily towards the intruder and when he focused on the person he frowned.

"Elli.." he said.. Khushi turned and saw him. She smiled genuinely at him to which he felt a pang in his heart. He was kind of could he name it jealous Arnav was romancing with his wife.

"I was bored and decided I visit you but you are very busy as I can see." he Said rollie his eyes. Khushi got down and walked towards him.

"Hi.. Welcome.." she sat beside him smiling.

"You are creepy." he muttered. Arnav laughed at elli statement.

"Creepy.. Seriously.. I think it strange seeing someone Approach you sincerely right. That's why is scary for you." Arnav asked and Elli nodded.

"Since you are busy can you give me payal's work address." he asked Arnav nodded.

"Can you go with her. She's a distraction to me. After work I would pick her up." he asked and he nods.

"Baby.. Can you leave with elli to payal's place. I have three meetings to attend.. As soon as I'm done I would be right there." she said lovingly and khushi nodded. Arnav was surprised when she pulled him into a deep kiss before smiling at him innocently. He laughed at her cuteness.

" Shall we leave. "Ellli said and khushi held his hand which he immediately stiffen. Khushi realized it but ignored him and pull him out. Arnav laughed at Elli misery.

" Do you have a girlfriend? "Khushi asked after the silence was killing her. He ignored her before putting on break when there was traffic. He ignored her questions to stop her from talking but she kept on talking. He didn't answer and rolled her eyes.

" Rude... "she muttered. They arrived and he parked the car before getting down. Khushi got down and walk to the direction of home.

Elli liked the vacinity. He followed khushi inside then he saw three ladies. The other one greeted Her but the second one was immediately hugged by khushi and she smiled awkwardly.

The didn't let his guard down and showed no emotions. The three girls were afraid of his gaze and his scars he thinks but one of them kept staring at him like for long.

"Ermm this is actually a very good friend of us. He came to visit. Elli please have a sit. Could you please call payal out Sara." she asked and Sara was glad to leave. Prito was scared of him. The shit. She held nimfa's hand for support. Nimfa was just staring at Elli and he felt it. When he turned he saw the girl still staring at him. He made eye contact with her trying to scare her away with his creepy smile but she naively smiled back with made him frown. What the hell he thought.

"I didn't know you were coming.. I would have arranged something for you." Payal said to him. Shyam was now fuming. Why was he here.

"Prito you can leave now and come back tomorrow. It's time to pick the triplets up from school." Shyam said even though he was lying. He felt the way Sana walked past them immediately as if someone was following them and the way prito was sweating. He knew the person behind that.

" Thank you bhai. "she thanked him and rushed out. Nimfa smiled at her antics.

" Nimfa come here. "Payal called to which she walked to them. Shyam was surprised when Nimfa didn't flinch from the devil's gaze.

" Elli this is my long lost sister Nimfa. Same mother, same father. And Nimfa this is Elli he was the one that trained me to become a Naagin. I succeeded him." she introduced and Nimfa brought her hands for handshake and elli eyed her hands. He ignored her.

" Rude. "both khushi and Nimfa spoke and Elli rolled his eyes.

Shyam and payal left to get some food. Khushi was busy doing something on her phone in payals office and Sana was avoiding elli so she stayed in her cabin.

Elli was alone with Nimfa. She leaned against the wall staring at him and elli noticed it.

"Haven't your parents taught you manners. You shouldn't stare at someone to this point. It's rude." he finally opened his mouth and Nimfa smiled.

"Finally.. You talked. I intentionally wanted you to at least talk to me. I have manners gentleman. But I can't seems to resist your beautiful eyes." she said staring back at him and elli gazed at her with strange emotion seeping through him.

She got up and walked towards him. She sat beside him.

" You are scary. "she muttered because upon being with him that close she could sense that danger lurking him.

" I thought you knew. Your colleague were running away from me but you seems not to care then why are you telling me now that I'm scary.

"You have that of a mafia leader within you. I know about the mafia thing. So you have it like Arnav bhai, I was scared of him but you are more scarier than him." she said the truth and Elli smiled without his teeth and Nimfa smiled at him.

"Can I touch your face." she asked.

"No." he said annoyed.. She pouted just then Shyam came back with payal. Payal was surprised. This is new.

"Nimfa he is a bad news. Stay 10 meters away from him. He's literally the Don of Russian mafia. He now own Italy to." payal said putting the plastic down and Nimfa gape elli.

"I told you so. My guess was right." she said smiling. The trio looked at Nimfa as if she was crazy.

Shyam took khushi's food to her and remained with her.

"I miss you sissy." Shyam said. He kissed her cheeks.

"You saw me in the house bhai." she frowned.

"Idiot.. Our own time to talk.. Have a normal conversation between us. Brother and sister's." he said and khushi laughed.

"I know.. I was pulling your ears." he hugged her.

"How is pregnancy going on with you." he teased.

"Managing well." she laughed. They talked a lot.

Elli wanted coffee so Sana had brought it. Being nervous made her pour it on Ellis shirt. The look he gave her made her want to cry. Payal wanted to laughed. Sana apologized and  rushed out. Payal followed her up.

" That should hurt. Let me show you the washroom for to clean it up." he quietly follow up. Nimfa pointed out to him before turning. She went to bring baby wipes. She didn't knock then went in. She gasped when she saw his back and chest.

"Get out." he demanded but she was still standing.

"I said get out." he said loudly. Tears were flowing from her eyes. She didn't care and walked to him. She used picked the wipes and cleaned the red bruise on his chest. He stiffened at her touch. He never allowed doctors or nurses treats his wounds.

"Your scars... Are beautiful. And your tattoos." she traced his face neck down to his chest.

"Can you leave now." he muttered and Nimfa left sadly.

He immediately held the sink for support.

"This isn't supposed to happen. He felt a beat in his heart when she stared at him with pain in her eyes. He had to leave India. He walked back with his soiled shirt.. Took his keys and was leaving.

" I'm sorry.. Isn't because of what I did that made you angry. I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have touched you. I don't know why I did so. I'm sorry. I can leave since I make you uncomfortable." she whispered and Elli heard her but he chose to ignore her and left.

Payal came in with a normal Sana when she realized elli was nowhere to be found. She saw Nimfa seated at the corner quietly crying.

" What did he do to you. "Payal asked Nimfa who nodded a no.

" Then why are you. "she asked.

" I think I'm in love with him. "she said

" What.! "payal almost choked and Sana stared at Nimfa as if she's mad. I love with this beast, over her death body.

" You don't even know him. You just met him."payal said and Nimfa nodded.

" Maybe love at first sight. "she laughed at her own statement.

" You are going to get hurt Nimfa. He doesn't do love or get involved with ladies. He's mean, rough and a jerk. You can't fall in love with him. He would hurt you deeply. You just saw him today you haven't seen the three worst side of him Nimfa. There's a lot more of him. I'm scared of him still, Aman is scared of him. Everyone in the mafia is scared of him. Please try to understand. I would let the driver drop you to your home. You need rest okay."she advised. Nimfa just nodded and left.

Payal sighed and Sana stared at Nimfa with pity.

Hotel

As soon as he arrived. He made some calls. Took a shower and left to leave for italy. He knows what he saw in the girl's eyes.. Love.. He wasn't capable of returning that. He would hurt her.. It's better off to be far away from her. He immediately left for the airport.

Raizada Mansion

Payal  explained everything thay happened to everyone. They were all surprised.

"That feeling was new to him. I know him. He would run away." Arnav shrugged.

"I don't want him near nimfa. He would hurt her when his episodes erupt." she said and khushi frowned.

"Yeah...you are right." Arnav said thinking deeply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 16.5K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...
1.1M 50.4K 100
It is said that love and hate are two sides of the same coin... Any moment, it can flip the other way... Would it be true for a person like Arnav Sin...
30.7K 1.9K 21
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
4.9K 346 19
Khushi Gupta always was in love with Arnav Singh Raizada. since they were a little kids. But he always saw her as a annoying pest. Happy, bubbly Khus...