Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Simon : Late Night Secrets

13 2 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary : CONTENT WARNING : THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE X RATED THEMES : It also has some fluff if you're interested in that part of it too. Although it was was fun to write this chapter and I hope you all enjoy it do remember that it is NSFW

Sakura woke up with the moon well up in the sky. She rubbed her eyes to see that she had Hibari's jacket covering her. "Kyoya?" she called him. He was awake sitting nearby her. "Are you okay? It's the middle of the night. If you want to go back to sleep." he told her. She looked over at him then over at Tsuna's group. They were all asleep.

"No, that's okay." she said as she went over and sat next to him. The girl leaned her head on his shoulder. "I missed you." she said to him. He smiled to himself. "It took longer than expected. You also didn't tell me where you were." he said, frowning at her. "Our phones are blocked here." she shared. "I've noticed." he shot back at her. She giggled.

They both looked up at the night sky. "You're okay?" he asked her. "I lucked out of a fight because of you." she said to him. "You would have easily beaten her." he assured her. "You still fought her for me." she slightly pouted. He chuckled. "Next fight we will do it together." he promised her. She nodded.

They sat in silence enjoying one another. Her eyes were closed but he was wide awake and watching over both her and the rest of the group. "Is it weird?" she asked him out of nowhere. He turned and looked over at her. "Is what weird?" he was confused. "In those memories... and Talbot too... Spade as well... They all referred to me being one. I'm related to both Yakumo Ryunosuke and Yakumo Tsubaki. And in that last memory... Tsubaki and I... we look identical." She commented frowning as she looked down.

Hibari's eyes widened. He was swift as he carefully knocked her down so she was under him. "Those memories are nothing but memories. They don't define who you are now." he said looking into her eyes. Sakura looked up into his gray eyes, a blush on her face. "Saku, they aren't you. Neither one of them throws themselves into battle like you do. They aren't skilled in both weaponry and physical combat. There is no one in the world like you, past or present." he said and kissed her.

Sakura's eyes widened until she felt his lips against hers. The princess reached up and tangled her hands into his hair as she kissed him back. Her eyes closed as she melted into that kiss. Hibari on the other hand was feeling that urge. Seeing her below him, her insecurities... it was a different kind of attraction he was feeling for her.They broke apart.

He stared at her below him. She was breathing hard as she looked up at him. "I want you." he said. Her hands on his shoulders gave him a squeeze. "Let's go somewhere else then." she indulged him. He got off her and offered her his hand. The princess took it and he helped her up.

They walked up the stairs to be above the group and out of sight from them seeing things they shouldn't. Hand in hand, the only sounds that accompanied them were the bugs and sounds of their footsteps.

The couple entered the forest away from everyone and prying eyes. Was it smart to sneak off away from the group? Most likely not but Sakura is the Yakuza Princess with the most powerful person in Namimori. The two of them were not to be messed with... so sneaking into the woods for sexual activities... wasn't the worst thing they could do together.

They found a clearing. "Kyo here?" she asked him standing in the middle of it. He nodded his head. Neither one of them could sense anything or anyone around them. It should be safe there. He took off his jacket and gave it to her. "Lie on that." he said. She took his jacket and laid it flat before she sat on it. He stared at her before getting on his knees and going over to her.

"I have waited too long to have you again." he said as leaned close to her. Their noses are so close to touching. She blushed. "You could have had me in your bedroom before I came here." she teased him. He shook his head. "I wouldn't have let you go in the morning if I did." he told her honestly. She found herself blushing bright red. She wasn't used to this affectionate honest Hibari. Being in the future and finding out they were married there really did influence both of them.

They stared into each other's eyes. No words were exchanged. She didn't have to tell him that she loves him. She didn't need to hear those three words from him. She knew he did. He on the other hand didn't need to tell her anything else. She meant more to him than any other human. She was as important to him as Hibird and Roll. She was both someone he had to protect but didn't have to worry about.

"You're mine." he said, breaking the silence and kissing her. Sakura moaned into the kiss as she kissed him back. Her hands went to his shoulders and she brought him down so he was above her. A small growl escaped his throat as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, increasing the intensity of the kiss.

Back at Namimori, he didn't just train with his Vongola Gear. He studied and learned everything he could about sexual relationships. He wouldn't allow himself to be bad at anything. That includes fighting and having Sakura squirm below him. He read everything from literal translations to romance novels. He wouldn't disappoint her. He would be the best at this.

"Kyo..." she whimpered as she broke the kiss. It was too intense for her. There was a small line of drool connecting them. She was breathing hard. Her chest was rising and falling quickly. "Did you wear this because of me?" he asked her as he began unbuttoning her shirt. "I wanted to represent you." she told him honestly. "You don't have to do anything for me." he said as he finished unbuttoning it. She sat up a little so she could slip it off her shoulders. The purple long sleeve shirt was off and he put it to their side, so they wouldn't lose it and not be in his way.

The girl was comfortable in her skin as she began to unbutton his shirt. He watched her fingers. Once she reached the bottom button he took off his shirt and tossed it near hers. He then grabbed her hand and kissed her palm as he kept eye contact with her. Seeing the flustered look on her face did things to his body... that he liked. He let go of her hand and reached for her face. The girl stayed there watching him. She couldn't read him at all.

They kissed again. He used one hand to hold himself above her. His other hand began touching her body. She shivered. He lightly brushed his fingers against her goosebumps. Her nipples perked up through her bra. He grasped her breast. She moaned. His lips left hers as they went down her neck. The bite mark he left on her was starting to fade. He could barely feel it with his tongue. The girl kept her hands on his shoulders. Every movement he made, she could feel it under her fingertips.

He bit her neck. The princess loudly cried out. He used his free hand to cover her mouth. But he didn't stop. He kept biting until he could taste the metal taste of blood on his tongue. He lapped it up like a vampire. It wasn't a deep wound but it was enough to forever mark her as his. If he was lucky she would develop a scar there from his teeth. A smug smirk graced his lips at the thought.

The boy was ready to let her go but then he felt her hand in his hair. She was keeping him there when he bit her. His eyes widened when he saw the tips of her ears red. She liked it. He continued to lick and suck on her new mark. She let out a muffle cry of pleasure.

Once the mark was established he let her go and looked down at his poor flustered princess. She was so adorable below him like this. His hands went down her body as he sat up on his knees. She watched his hands stop at the hem of her shorts. "I like you better in skirts." he told her honestly as he unzipped her. She chuckled. "Then I'll wear skirts and dresses when we get back." she promised him. He rolled his eyes at her compliance.

He pulled off her shorts and panties. There below him in only her bra was the Yakuza Princess... his Sakura. She was feeling slightly embarrassed as she pressed her thighs together to hide how wet she was. He scoffed. "I've seen all of you before, don't be embarrassed." he told her. She rolled her eyes. "Don't you think it's a bit unfair that I'm so exposed and you still have your pants on?" she taunted him.

He stood up. Just for her he unzipped his pants and took off his boxers. He was fully naked in front of her causing her to turn a pretty shade of pink. He had no shame though, she wanted all of him exposed then so be it. After all... she was his as much as he was hers... yes... He got on his knees. He fully belongs to her as well. The boy leaned over her. "I'm yours as much as you are mine." he whispered against her lips. She blushed as they softly kissed.

Her hands were pressed against his chest. His hand went between her thighs spreading them apart. "You're mine." he told her as he lightly petted her neither lips. The girl whimpered, not used to his affection. If anything, it only made him that much more attractive. She opened her legs for him. That's when she felt him against her thigh. He was hard and holding back for her. She leaned away from him and pressed her forehead against his.

"Kyo... I want you too. Please let me have you." she asked him. Something snapped in him. He pushed her flat on her back and positioned himself between her lower lips. His tip was already teasing her hole. "This is your last chance to stop me." he warned her. She leaned up and kissed him. She belongs to him.

The boy took her hint and slowly started to push himself into her. She was so warm and tight. She whimpered as she struggled to take just his tip. "Kyo" she whined. He groaned a bit. "Stop moving so much Sakura." he whispered to her. "Sorry..." she muttered as she bit her lower lip. He gave it a minute before pushing a little more of himself into her. She slightly flinched but continued to take as much of him as she could. She slightly arched as he penetrated her more. "Kyo..." she whined.

He leaned closer to her. "I know," he whispered. "I'm almost fully in." Sakura nodded . She could feel him inside her. He was so big and oddly she felt full and stuff. Her left hand held his shoulders as her nails dug into his skin. He groaned, feeling her nails. "Kyoya... I don't think you fully fit anymore." she whimpered out. He glanced down.

He was almost fully in her and he knew that he did fit inside her. He glanced at her face that was struggling. "Just a little more," he told her. She met his eyes. He was looking at her with nothing but kindness and dare she believe that was love in his eyes towards her. "Okay." She took a deep breath. He smirked and shoved the rest of himself into her. She cried out. They were fully connected.

He didn't dare to move. Not yet. She was adjusting to him. He seemed much thicker and it was hard for her. But at the same time, he could feel her sucking him all up. Holding him tightly. Every deep breath she took, he could feel her walls squeezing him. It was borderline torture but it felt so good. He met her eyes. She looked so weak and breathless.

The boy gave her a small shallow thrust causing the girl to slightly flinch. So he was too big for her. That's okay. She'd adjust, he firmly believed. He pulled more of himself out of her. "Kyoya..." she whined for him as she pulled him back to her. He thrusted into her and she moaned. "Stay close to me please. I want you... need you. I missed you so much" she rambled. It was clear she was intoxicated in lust for him. "You'll have all of me, my princess." he whispered to her. Her eyes widened and a blush appeared on her cheeks.

He smirked. That night he learned that she liked when he called her by her title. The boy became relentless. He thrusted into her hard and fast. His feelings for her were overwhelming and all he knew was that in that moment he had to make her his again. Every thrust. Every time their bodies met. Every kiss they shared. It was all in perfect sync. They were one. They were each other. He needed her. She needed him. They were made for each other.

Sakura began to lose control. The pleasure was building up. It was becoming too much for her. "Kyo..." she whined. "I know," he said. He could feel it too. Her inner walls were beginning to spasm around him. "Kyo...Im... I'm..." she couldn't hold back. The release was like a wave of relief and pleasure. He groaned and thrust once more into her, He got as deep as he could and filled her up. She felt it. She could feel him filling her up. His warm release caused her to blush and close her eyes. He leaned over her and whispered in her ear. "That's my good princess." The girl's eyes widened as she arched against him.

They were both breathing hard. But they were feeling relaxed and... strangely happy. He slowly pulled out of her. She lay there on her back. Her forearm over her eyes. He smiled at her. He took a minute to put himself together. He grabbed his clothes and changed first before going over and dropping her clothes on top of her. "Staying like that will cause you to get sick." he warned her. She moved her arm and looked up at him.

"You weren't that rough or big last time." she shot at him as she sat up and began putting on her shirt. "I was acting on pure instinct the first time." he told her, looking away slightly embarrassed. She put on her clothes then got his jacket off the ground. She went to hand it to him but he draped it over her shoulders. "It's cold." he simply told her and took her hand. She blushed but smiled at him. "So you're saying that you have more experience now?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "I did my research," he admitted. She smiled at him but kept quiet. He did it all for her. That was what she was going to choose to believe.

The couple made their way back to the group. They were all still asleep. Quietly, Sakura and Hibari made their way back to the spot away from the group. The moon was still high in the sky but the air had gotten colder. He lied on his back and she joined him as she lied next to him. He pulled her to him and allowed her to sleep on his chest. "Good night Sakura." he said. She cuddled up with him. "Good night Kyoya. I love you." He lightly played with the ends of her hair as she fell back to sleep. When her breathing even out he glanced down at her. "I..." A gust of wind blew past them. The rest of his sentence was lost to the wind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 2.4K 21
He wasn't allowed anywhere near you and you didn't know why. All you know is that he played a major role in your demise. {Fem!Reader}x Hibari Kyoya
7K 146 5
Hibari Kyoya. The infamous leader of the Namimori Middle Disciplinary Committee. He was known for using his status to intimidate his peers, does not...
100K 2.2K 30
My life changed when I met him... He was the only one who would protect me, love me and struggle over me... [Side Note] I already wrote this before i...
60.5K 2.6K 34
"I'll bite you to death." Everyone knew what this meant except for Senritsu Nanami, the Student Council President of Namimori High, who strongly beli...