Bugs, Boys and Boxes (Amphibi...

By VoltzyVoltz

The Calamity Box is an ancient relic from amphibia, capable of helping the user travel through worlds. Howeve... More

Through the portal
Beach bug or bed bug
Cane't hold us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
Nestfriends
Pizza tower
Y/N's gone mad
Bad bugs, whatcha want, whatcha want, whatcha gonna do?
Sussus Froggus
Snail Tales
Is this a good F-Anne-fic?
Boss Sprig
The Human Way
Love Frogs
Anne-xtreme Camping
Nurse Y/N
Visiting The Family
Saving Stumpy's Super Sick Saloon
The Travelling Bug Circus
The IRS will never get my taxes
Y/N's Theme Song Takeover
Grubhog Day- 1993 starring Y/N Murray
Drop it like it's Hop, drop it like it's Pop
War-twood
Hop-Trump vs Joe Toadstool
Authors Note
Polly and Y/N
The Bazaar Bizarre ... or was it the other way around?
Mordecanne, Sprigby and Y/Nson
A Huge Thank You
Pheromonial Outbursts
Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember? Ba-dee-ya, partyin' in Wartwood-ember
Toad Tower Trouble
Start of Season 2 Authors Note
New Season, New Start
Team Y/N-Pop: Where the fun will never start
The Sorta-Sibling Special!
ART MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSS
EAT THE RICH
The Stranger From the Portal and A Failed Mission
M-M-M-M-Marcy Woooooooooooo

Forgiveness is a dish best served sung

267 9 3
By VoltzyVoltz

Y/N never expected himself to be in this position. Friends, another family, acceptance, all thrown away, and for what? He would give anything just to be taken back. For the past few days had been staying with Ant and Mantis back in the cave, sulking under his leaf blanket, not willing to move or do anything else.

Ant and Mantis had tried in reassuring him that his friends would forget about it but he couldn't bring himself to the thought. He wanted to find a way to fix it as soon as he could.

On one day, whilst he was curled inside his blanket, he felt a large force pick him up and shale him as he fell on his leafy bed with a thud. He looked up and saw Mantis with his blanket between his hands.

Y/N: Hey! I was sulking in that.

Mantis: Y/N ... Ant and I don't like seeing you this depressed. Yes, you messed up but now is a good chance to learn how to own up to the big mistakes.

Y/N: I doubt they ever want to see me again. I missed up big time. And I don't even know why I did it!

Mantis: So go fix your screw up. Make amends with friends and learn something from this.

Just then, Ant popped his head around the corner of the cave.

Ant: Mantis! I have something I need to discuss with you.

Mantis turned and nodded to him and rubbed Y/N on the head fondly and left to go talk privately with Ant. Y/N sighed heavily and slowly trudged out of the cave and to Wartwood. He was still unsure on if what Mantis said would work but he was sure he could work something out, have plan after backup plan after backup plan.

On his way into Wartwood, he passed through the town centre where a giant bulletin board sat and a new poster had been hammered up. Upon it was a poster for "Amphibia's Got Talent" which seemed like a talent show to perform on stage. As he stared at it, he got an idea as a firefly hovered over his head, lighting its' behind.

He would compete in this competition and win the show with the best god darn apology Amphibia would ever see. He quickly rushed back to the cave where he saw Ant, Mantis and a few other figures inside.

Y/N: Ant, Mantis! I just had the best idea ever!

As he took the moment to look around the cave, he saw that there were guests. Gathered around a tree stump table was Grace, Mags, Felicity, Palca, Jiminy and Daryll.

Y/N: Woah. What're you guys doing here? I haven't seen you guys since the circus incident!

He was quickly pulled into a hug by Grace then followed by Felicity. Mags clocked him around the head playfully and Palca gave him french greetings on each cheek whilst Jiminy and Daryll gave him a respectful nod.

Palca: Darling it has been too long! We certainly must catch up.

Y/N: What are you guys doing here?

Felicity: Well you see, we had the great idea of opening of opening a new bug circus.

Mags: Now that Carrow's buggered off to who knows where, theres a gap in the market for bug entertainment and we couldn't do it without our little clown.

Y/N: You guys want me to come with you? Guys I'm flattered but I can't leave. But while you're here, do you think you could help me with this issue I've got?

Y/N sat around the table with them, explaining his situation and his idea on how to present his apology.

Daryll: No offense Y/N, but you don't seem much like a singer.

Y/N: Why, Daryllicus! I take great offense to that. Ant and Mantis can back me up that I am excellent with my vocal cords

Daryll: Wait, what did you call me?

Ant and Mantis eyes eachother and gave an awkward shrug.

Mantis: Y/N your singing is ...

Ant: Bollocks. It's big hairy bollocks.

Y/N: Well I'll have you know that ... ok fair point I haven't done anything to improve.

The group sat in an awkward silence for a moment before Y/N snapped his fingers.

Y/N: I got it! Wait, I can snap my fingers? Anyway, so you guys know how mothers get lots of strength when their baby is in danger?

He looked towards Ant and Mantis expectantly who glanced at eachother and down at their crotch, reassuring themselves they were both male.

Mantis: Not ... not necessarily.

Y/N: Well maybe my singing will go really good during a time of dire need and right now is a dire need! Flawless logic!

There was silence for another moment until it was broken by Palca clapping their hands together loudly.

Palca: Bravo, darling! Bravo! Let's get you ready for this fantastical event then! Jim-Jims, Grace, get to teaching our lad how to use those vocal cord.

Grace squealed excitedly and Jiminy gave them a soldier's salute.

Jiminy: Yes general! Come on youngin, I'll show you how we did it back 100 years ago!

Palca: Felly, Mags and I shall we tasked with designing your atire and Daryll ... darling what can you do?

Daryll: I ... I'm not sure. What do you want me to do?

They paused for a moment, everyone's eyes on Daryll. The cockroach sweated profusely and whimpered slightly. Y/N walked over to him and brought him outside the cave and high up into a tree.

Y/N: Whats the matter Daryll? Do you not like being part of the circus?

Daryll: It's not that! It's just, Carrow wants you, me, all of us dead and I feel like I'm going to have to be scared of him for the rest of my life. I'm just a coward.

Y/N: But you have the others, right? And you know they're gonna be able to protect you. Besides, we bested Carrow before so we'll be able to do it again.

Daryll gave a slight nod and Y/N climbed back down from the tree and left Daryll to think as he joined with Grace and Jiminy who were discussing something just outside the cave.

Grace: Y/N! Are you ready for your first and probably last singing lesson considering the show is tonight?

Y/N: I-

Grace: Great! Now let's start. The most important aspect of singing is singing from the heart, saying what you truly feel and letting all emotions out.

Y/N held up a finger at her to silence her as he stared at Jiminy who had stood still, unblinking.

Y/N: Is he alright?

Grace stopped for a moment and put her ear to his chest. She nodded and made some "mhm" noises.

Grace: He just died.

Y/N: He what?! Shouldn't we get some help?

Grace: He'll be fine. Just give it a minute.

They waited for a moment and Jiminy let out a cough as he reanimated back to life.

Jiminy: Woah-ho-ho! What did I miss?

Y/N: Oh. Does this happen often?

Grace: Eh, more or less.

Y/N: Oh, anyway you were saying?

Grace: Oh yeah, you need to sing from your heart if you want to apologise to your friend. Now, lets practice those chords.

Over the next few hours Grace and Jiminy helped Y/N practice his singing until the time came for him to leave for the stage. Before he left though, Palca, Mags and Felicity presented him with his outfit. It was a yellow, flowing long sleeved shirt with a v cut tail at the end.

Felicity: Is it too much? We all thought the colour yellow would really suit you.

Y/N: It's perfect! Thank you guys so much. With all this teamwork, I'm sure I've got a good shot at their forgiveness.

They all crowded around him in a group hug and as he made his way out the cave, he looked up at Daryll who was still sat by myself, thinking. There wasn't any time to talk though as he would need to be performing soon.

As he got to the town centre of Wartwood, there were two things he noticed. One was the cheering crowd and the other was the frog on stage. Sprig was playing his Fiddle on stage expertly with great amounts of practice as he wore a shiny blue butterfly costume and flew around the stage on a string.

He watched Sprig in awe as he moved behind the stage. This was good, it meant the Plantar family was there watching and he hoped they would stay to see his performance.

Just as Sprig was performing his final piece, a roar in the sky came as a giant bat swooped down and grabbed Sprig in it's jaws and the audience gasped as it swooped away with him.

Y/N: Sprig, no!

He clutched his fists as he gathered the strength in his wings and they tore through the back of his shirt and lifted him through the air, flying rapidly towards the bat. At the same time, Hop Pop and Polly had jumped from what appeared to be a springtrap-

-on the stage. They landed on it's head while
Y/N dug himself onto the fur on it's neck.

Hop Pop: Y/N? We haven't seen you in a week! We've been worried sick!

Y/N: Sorry, Hop Pop, I'll explain everything later. But for now we've got to take this thing down.

He raised a claw to the bat's neck but was immediately stopped by Hop Pop.

Hop Pop: At this height? We'd fall to our death. We need to make it go lower before we even thing about getting off.

Suddenly, a small yet mighty battle cry came from the trees infront of them as Daryll came flying through them, brandishing his fist at the bat's nose.

Daryll: Take that!

The bat seemed unfazed though and breezed past Daryll and he landed next to Y/N on the fur.

Daryll: That played out alot differently in my head.

Y/N: Daryll! We need to get this thing to go down. Do you know anything about bats that can help?

Daryll: Well when you were on the road as much as me then you were bound to pick up some useful knowledge. Bats have very sensitive hearing. If you can make a loud enough noise directly into it's ear then it could stun it for a moment and let us get closer to the ground and drop the kid.

Y/N: Alright, lets do this. Polly! I need you to scream as loud as you can into this thing's ear for just a moment.

Polly: You got it!

Polly sucked up as much air as she could until she was blown up like a balloon and let out an ear piercing wail into the bat's ear. It screeched in agony as it stopped flying for the moment to shake it's head. As it did, Sprig came loose from it's jaw and he began falling but Y/N lunged down, grabbing Sprig by the wrist and gently flying him down to the safety of the stage as Hop Pop jumped down with Polly in his arms and Daryll flew down onto the stage whilst the bat flew off back into the woods.

Y/N: Sprig, are you ok?

He was suddenly tackled into a hug as Sprig wrapped his arms around him while crying heavily.

Sprig: You saved me! And even after how horrible Anne and I treated you.

Y/N: Hey, hey! Of course I would save you. You're like my brother after all.

Sprig looked up at him with his eyes watering bucketfuls.

Sprig: Re-really?

Y/N: Yes! Now can you please get off this shirt, you're making it go soggy and you know I'm not a fan of getting wet.

Sprig wiped his face with his arms and stepped away slowly, smiling fondly at him. The hugs weren't over yet as he heard loud footsteps coming towards him as Anne launched into him, wrapping her arms around him while sobbing.

Y/N: Again! This shirt was good aswell. I mean, before I got it covered in bat hair ... and tore it ... and wore it through a forest.

Anne: You idiot! Why didn't you come back? I missed you so much.

Y/N: I'm sorry, I was scared you guys would hate me for what I did.

Anne: Hate you? Sure I was angry at you back then but I'm not going to hate you! You're my best friend. We're Y/Anne, remember?

Now it was Y/N's turn to cry as he hugged her tightly as his claws pressed into her back.

Anne: Claws! Claws! Owowowowow.

He loosened the hug and after a few seconds they seperated, both sniffling as the audience began to clap and the judges came up onto the stage.

(Now i know these judges have names but I cannot for the life of me find them on the wiki so I'm giving them new names)

Simon Newtt: Brilliant, absolutely wonderful.

Amanewt Holden: That was the most spectacular performance I think I have ever seen.

Simon Newtt: However did you train that bat to do that? And that cricket! Such emotion thrown into that punch.

Y/N looked back to find Daryll. He looked around and eventually saw him leaving behind the curtains. He quickly rushed over to him and ran behind the curtains.

Y/N: Daryll! Thank you.

Daryll shook his head and smiled to him.

Daryll: No, Y/N. Thank you. You taught me that I need to be brave and face these kinds of challenges. And although it may not work, I can always count on my friends to help me out.

Daryll began to leave but quickly turned around.

Daryll: Oh and by the way, we're going to be staying with Ant and Mantis for a few days just to know the place a bit better for if you ever need us, you know where to find us.

Y/N nodded and watched as Daryll made his way through the forest back to the cave. As he left, Y/N waited until he heard his name announced.

Simon Newtt: And next up is Y/N ... just Y/N! Did we seriously not get a last name?

Y/N took a deep breath as he walked onto stage and stood infront of the microphone. He looked through the crowd and saw the Plantars and Anne looking at him. He took a deep breath and sang from his heart.

Y/N: A new adventure, another day
One more challenge that comes our way
It's up to me and you
We know what we've got to do

It's so simple, it feels so right
It all makes sense, when we're side by side
We lean on one another
And make each other stronger

We are together now, friends forever now
Whatever comes our way, we won't run away
Standing tall
And one for all
It's our destiny

There's no question, no mystery
I'm much better when you're with me
No mountain we can't climb
The power's yours and mine

We are together now, friends forever now
Whatever comes our way, we won't run away
Standing tall
And one for all
It's our destiny

Ooh ooh, you're my right hand
Ooh ooh, you're my left
Ooh ooh, you give me courage
You, I promise to protect
Ooh ooh, through every challenge
Ooh ooh, through every fight
Ooh ooh, when we're together
It always feels so right

We are together now, friends forever now
Whatever comes our way, we won't run away
Standing tall
And one for all
Always ready when we hear the call
It's our destiny

As he finished singing, he breathed heavily as the crowd applauded for him. He took some deep bows and left at the back of the stage. After a few short minutes, the judges called all contestants back to the stage to announce the winner.

Amanewt Holden: And the winner is ... Sprig Plantar!

The crowd cheered loudly and the other contestants left the stage in disappointment except Y/N who lifted Sprig onto his shoulders and paraded him around the stage.

Y/N: Well done mate! I knew it would be you who won!

The two judges came on stage with a large golden trophy as Polly, Hop Pop and Anne joined them.

Simon Newtt: Your performances was inspiring, you simply must come on tour with us!

Sprig: Nah, I'm good. We'll take the trophy though.

Hop Pop grabbed the trophy and raised it above his head as they chanted Sprig's name and walked back home.

Anne: Man, I can't believe you're back. I bet Barry's going to feel pretty chummy after he sees us two back together.

Y/N: Huh? Did Barry do something?

Anne: You really don't know? Huh. From what Maddie explained he put a spell on you to make his berry-sweets irresistible to you to make you sell the vegetable stand to him.

Y/N: He ... he what?

In the middle of the night, when all were sleeping Y/N got out of bed and slowly crept out of the house, making his way to the jolly man Barry's house and slowly creaking in the door.

Barry: Who- who's there?

He heard Barry stutter from his bedroom, he drew out his claws and slowly scratched the at his door until it slowly opened, showing just his silhouette in the darkness as Barry was huddled in his bed.

Barry: Y/N! W-what a nice s-surprise. I saw you singing today, y-you know.

Y/N crept closer, dragging his claws against the walls as he cornered Barry against the back of his own bed.

Barry: Come on now, surely you wouldn't hurt old Barry, right? Sweetest frog in all of Wartwood.

Y/N put his claws to the sides of Barry's face as he stared him directly in the eyes, his face barely an inch away.

Y/N: Leave Wartwood you scum. And if I ever see your face around here again ...

He held his claw to the middle of Barry's face and slowly made a slicing movement down his body as Barry gulped nervously.

Y/N: I'll be forced to make some dietary changes.

Barry slowly quivered and nodded and as Y/N backed away from him, he quickly rushed out of his house and darted through the forest.

As Barry ran, he was constantly checking over his shoulder, making sure that Y/N wasn't following. He wasn't paying attention to where he was running and he ran through a thick spider web which caused him to tumble onto the ground.

Before he could brush any webs off him or get up, he was pinned to the ground by four spider legs and two human hands as it ravaged into his face. He looked at the face of his killer between moments of them ripping at his face with sharp fangs, he saw Y/N's face and shrieked loudly as his body was tore at and dismantled.

Barry: YYYY////NNNN!

The creature tore at him and ate the flesh off his bone until he heard heavy footsteps approaching and fled as two toad guards came marching out of the woods, inspecting the body. One of them pointed into the distance as both caught a glimpse at the fleeing perpetrator. They looked at each other and nodded, trudging back to the giant fortress-like tower that stood proudly in the forest.

They walked through the tower's entrance and to the highest level where their leader sat on her throne. They took off their helmets and knelt on one knee before her.

Toad guard 1: Captain Sasha, we found a body while patrolling the south forest and a believed suspect.

Sasha: Go on.

Toad guard 2: Large blue frog with multiple limbs dismembered and flesh from some bones eaten clean off. The victim was a long limbed and long legged creature with insectoid attachments to their body.

Sasha: Another human? Is there any more information?

Toad guard 1: The victim screamed a name we believe to be the murderer.

Sasha: And what was it?

Toad guard 1: Y/N.

Sasha: Interesting. The closest town south from here is Wartwood. Ready our toad army, we prepare to leave for Wartwood and find the killer as soon as our armour and weapons are ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
189K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
320K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...