IZUKU KING OF CURSES

由 Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN 更多

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91

CHAPTER 71

603 38 6
由 Cheetahx2

'Sukuna's vessel…? Is that his technique, or does it belong to that other man? I can't tell. If he can create wormholes, then it's possible and maybe likely that this is his technique. What should I do? Sukuna's vessel is extremely dangerous. This Junpei child was already causing me some level of stress, with Sukuna's vessel here and this other unknown factor, it might be more prudent to retreat. But…..have I bought Mahito enough time to complete the mission?' Hanami thought with concern.

Hitachi,who was the one in control lookedover to Junpei with the latter giving the curse a look with Hitachi bidding his head, "I see..." Hitachi said out loud but he gave Junpei a look of his own which got the boy to widen his eyes until he smiled.

"See what exactly? I can't find the others! Where the hell are they? Don't tell me those weaklings are dead already?" Todo asked incredulously, even though Hitachi could tell that Todo was actually concerned for the safety of the others.

"They're fine. Look up there." Hitachi simply said as he pointed up above, Todo looking up to see not one but two jelly fish shikigami floating high up in the air.

'Looks to be that Junpei kids technique and it looks like he can make more than one huh? It's seems like a convenient technique for evacuating injured comrades. But how good is he in a fight? He certainly has a lot of curse energy, he actually has more than me, and its potency is off the charts. I wonder what kind of women he likes.' Todo thought with intrigue.

"Todo, my new best friend. It would seem we'll have to wait before we can get a chance to use our no doubt potent tag team moves. This curse spirit is connected to another who was involved in a plot that resulted in the murder of my brother Junpei's mother. This battle we just walked into, it's a personal one. My brother's pride is on the line! We cannot get in his way...not yet" Hitachi said with conviction, hoping that Todo would be understanding of Junpei's feelings.

'Aaah….so that's why his demeanor changed as soon as he saw Junpei? Damn it! What do I do? I really wanted to fight this special grade curse! I guess I'll follow my new best friend's lead. His good taste in women means that he is a man with a discerning spirit and sound judgement. I'll have to trust he knows what he is doing.' Todo thought.

"Fine, whatever! Like I care that much about fighting some low level curse spirit!" Todo exclaimed obnoxiously.

'Me? A low level curse? What an obnoxious personality! But, I can tell by his curse energy. His confidence is real. It isn't some form of delusion. He must have a troublesome curse technique.' Hanami thought with both righteous indignity and concern.

"Okay, great! Thank you, my new best friend! I knew you'd understand! Now, let me go and heal the others so that they can back up the ones fighting the curse users. You stay here and keep an eye on the battle. As for you, Junpei, keep your eye on the prize. Make sure you kick his ass and exorcise him, got it?" Hitachi said with a deadly tone, Junpei smiling slightly, actually happy that his brother was here because when they were together, even if they weren't fighting together, Junpei always felt like everything was going to be okay in the end no matter what.

"Don't worry brother. Leave everything to me until I want your help." Junpei said with conviction.

"Good." Hitachi said as he disappeared from his position with a sonic boom, causing Todo to cover his eyes and ears and well, his entire body as a shockwave washed over him, Hitachi jumping upwards at a ridiculous speed.

'That was fast! What incredible speed! This is bad. I no longer feel certain of my victory, no, actually, in all likelihood victory became a pipe dream as soon Sukuna's vessel and that man appeared. But, maybe I can manage to kill this one. I'll have to close the distance fast so that I can stop him from using that troublesome getsuga.' Hanami thought as he tried to speed blitz Junpei, the two of them meeting in the middle as violent, destuctive shockwaves were released with every single clash between them, Todo being forced to retreat and watch from a safer distance lest he get caught in the battle.

Meanwhile: Up Above.

Hitachi simply landed on the Shikigami with a smile om his face as both his katana's reverted to their human forms.

"Man it's good to be in my original form" Himiko said while folding her arms underneath her bust while Ryõba was looking over to her master, waiting for an order.

"I-Izuku….! What have you and that fr….brother of yours been doing? How are you so strong all of a sudden?" Megumi asked incredulously.

"A lot of training." Hitachi deadpanned, causing everyone minus Himiko and Ryõba to face fault at his ridiculous response, as if everyone else wasn't training whatsoever.

"No time to chat though. Maki, I need you, Nobara, and Mishimiya to go and back up Mai and Miwa. Right now the two of them are going up against a grade 1 curse user. They should win comfortably if Mai took my advice to heart, so don't worry, this is just a precaution." Hitachi said confidently.

"What the hell? Mai and Miwa are only grade 3 sorcerers, how the hell are they supposed to defeat a grade 1 curse user? And what use are we gonna be? Nobara and Mishimiya are unconscious, and with my injuries, I'll probably be a liability." Maki retorted.

"It's fine, Me along with the girls will heal all of you." Hitachi replied.

"What about Megumi, Inumaki and I? If those three will back up Mai and Miwa, what are we to do?" Panda asked curiously.

"You, Megumi, and Inumaki will back up Kamo and Mechamaru. Now, let us heal of all of you quickly!" Hitachi said as the trio went towards the injured and healing them up.

'This is incredible. Four months ago he couldn't even see curses, and now...he's a force to be reckon with, I knew he was exceptionally talented, but this is ridiculous.' Megumi thought incredulously.

"There, all good. Looks like Kugisaki and Mishimiya have also woken up. Since both Himiko and Ryõba are there and are busy filling them in on what transpired while they were out cold and of course, on our plan of action." Hitachi simply said.

"Thank you, Izuku. Really, you're amazing. I'll send my divine dog to track down the others so that we can back them up asap." Megumi said, truly grateful to have someone as compassionate and talented as Izuku as friend and comrade.

"That won't be necessary. I know exactly where they are. Miwa is injured, but she'll live. Mai on the other hand has got her opponent on the run. She's busy chasing him down. As for Kamo and Mechamaru. They're having a much harder time, but they seem to have the upper hand. They're opponent is on the defensive, but he's not backing down. He doesn't seem like the type to be taken down easily." Hitachi retorted.

"Wait, what the hell? How do you know all of that from all the way here?" Maki asked incredulously.

"Thanks to Ryõba, whose seeing everything at a fast rate" Hitachi said.

'It would be better to help Junpei...since Izuku's body hasn't done 'that' yet' Hitachi thought.

"Send us in! I don't care what advantage you think they have. We have to make sure those assholes don't escape! We need to make an example of them so that in future, people will know better than to attack Jujutsu High. This attack is the symptom of a complete lack of fear and respect by our enemies." Maki said angrily.

"Salmon Roe!" Toge said enthusiastically, voicing his agreement with Maki.

"…"

"Hmmm…..okay fine. Do as you wish."  Hitachi simply said as he snapped his fingers, causing two spiraling portals to appear, one behind the jelly fish that Toge, Panda, Megumi, and Maki were flying on, and one behind the jelly fish that Mishimiya and Kugisaki were flying on.

"Hey, asshole! How do you expect me to go into that portal all the way over there. Tell your friend to bring the other jelly fish closer." Maki said irritably.

Hitachi just smiled at the girl and simply grabbed her by the waist that made her Yelp in surprise as she was sent towards to the other moon dregs but it felt like she was being floating over to it, Maki too shocked to throw any insults at him this time as all she could do was be in awe of the fact that she felt like she was flying across the sky.

"Okay guys, try to make sure you don't kill your opponent. We need at least one of them for interrogation purposes." Hitachi said to the remaining three male students.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. There is a good chance that this is part of a larger plot." Megumi replied.

"My man! Glad you understand. Good luck!" Hitachi said with a happy go lucky tone and demeanor.

"You too. And Izuku ….it goes without saying, if you die again….I'll kill you!" Megumi said with a threatening undertone.

"Don't worry Megumi, I won't leave you guys again. I'm here to stay this time." Izuku said sincerely.

"Good. See you later." Megumi said as he ran and jumped into the portal, Panda and Inumaki following right behind him as Hitachi immediately closed the portal afterward, of course, also closing the other portal in which Nobara, Maki, and Momo went.

'Junpei has dispelled his shikigami summoning. Even in the heat of battle against a special grade, he seems to have full awareness of everything happening to his shikigami and the space in and around them. That's very convenient ability.' Hitachi thought as he directed his sights back at the battle.

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

329K 10.7K 26
Jujutsu Kaisen x Kimetsu No Yaiba Reader. Everything is in the introduction.
4.7K 219 20
Only for Control Chapters 1-4 (The Mimic x Jujutsu Kaisen)
41K 1.5K 17
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝�...
204K 7.7K 20
➩𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙝𝙤𝙩, 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮, 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡�...