All I Want is Love

By BabyCakes2921

When you start feeling empty as if you have nothing left, all you need is love. If you have not read Loving... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Part 52
Author Talks

Chapter 38

2.7K 85 8
By BabyCakes2921

Paco's POV

Tonight has been crazy. From Debbie telling everybody off to me getting my baby back. Like everything that happened tonight was so unexpected.

While Debbie yelled at everybody and told how she really felt made me think. Like I been acting like this and not really communicating with my baby and I really miss her, like I want her back.

Right now I'm standing in the doorway listening to Debbie but paying attention to Kee. She have on some long dress with a v neck and some black sandals. You can't really see her shoes unless you stare at her when she walk. The dress is a little fitted and her breasts were bunched up at the v.

Her hair is down in curls and she looks tired, I'm guessing she came straight over from work. Damn her axx look nice as hell right now in that dress. The way it hugs her curves and breasts.

I was kind of zoned out until I saw Debbie pass out. Then Kee started looking like she was going to pass out, this shyt is ridiculous. Marcus started crying trying to wake her up and for a second I didn't know what to do.

When he told me that he needed me to drive to drive to the hospital I was on go. I was speeding and dodging every car in traffic trying to get to the hospital in record time. Not caring about the law or nothing else.

I swear I just need my little sister to be okaee and for my nephews to be okaee too. When I pulled up to the emergency part of the hospital I ain't even turn the car up. I just hopped out rushing to help Marcus get Debbie out the car and for her to get some help. I watched as they were placing her on a gurney.

That shyt made me think about when I thought we were going to lose Kee. That shyt was scary and now that I'm seeing it happen again but with my little sister fvcking hurts. This shyt need to stop, it seem like we can never get our shyt together.

I swear on everything that if my sister and nephews make it I'm going to change for the better and get my shyt together. I know Kee going through it back at the house and even though Marcus told her to stay we all know she going to find her way back here.

"Come on bro, you gotta hold it together for them twins and Debbie mane", I said to Marcus as I saw him crying while were we sitting in the waiting room.

He looked up at me and I had my hand out for him and I was crying too.

"Bro I'm sorry for not telling you...",he cut him off.

"Nah mane I'm sorry for making it such a big deal, I just wanted to make sure she was safe, you never know with what we do"

"Yeah you right, I should've let you know though and not have went behind yo back"

"Mane y'all good, I'm actually happy she got you, at least I know how you are and I know you just gone protect her"

"Yeah well I've been slipping and I said some shyt that I regret"

"You acting like me now boy. Don't let yo mouth ruin the good you got. Don't end up like me cryin in a hospital over yo future wife and kids over petty shyt"

"It's gone be aight, you know Debbie always fighting. She gone get through this"

"I'd believe it if she wasn't pregnant though and then with two of my babies. Man she fighting for all 3 of them and it's my fault"

"Everybody had something to do with that though. I did, the kids did, Kee did. She just cursed everybody out and I'm not used to that from her"

"She really can be cold but I bring that out of her and I hate to say that I am. I caused a lot of pain to her"

I was about to say something when our phones started ringing. My sister was calling me because she heard that I was at her job and she wanted to make sure everything was good.

When I told her what happened she said that she was going to come to work and try and be Debbie's nurse. We'll see how that plays out if she'll be able too.

More people continued to call my phone, it's like everybody had that instinct that something wrong happened so they were calling me and Marcus trying to figure out what it as.

We were waiting there and a nurse to come, Debbie moms and pops came and her mom was crying when Marcus told her what happened. I sat there with m head low as Marcus went to the back. More and more people came to he hospital.

The more people that showed up the more tears that cried out. Man I just hope that everything goes good. I had to call my Gma and talk to her because she the only person that knows about everything I been through in the past few months. I don't really talk to anybody else.

She told me to keep my head up and just pray and everything will come together.

I just got done praying when Kee came up to me and kissed me. She didn't care at the fact that her whole family was around and others. When she pulled away I noticed that her eyes were real red.

You could tell that she was crying a lot and bad. I know seeing her sister like that broke her heart because it broke mines.

She grabbed my hand pulling me to the side, "Babe I'm sorry. I'm sorry about everything that happened up to this moment. I'm sorry for what I did to you and how I made you feel I really am sorry. I'm sorry for saying what I did to you and disrespecting you. I'm sorry" She said with tears falling down her face.

"Baby I'm sorry too I really am. All this was dumb, petty and uncalled for. We all make mistakes and I should've talked and forgiven you instead of blowing up the way I did. I'm sorry babe" I said wiping her face with my thumbs.

"Daddy please come home p--" I cut her off by kissing her. We were kissing until Zyaire came up to us and tapped her. I missed her lips, like I really have.

"Mama why we here? I don't like the doctors"

"Because son Aunt Debbie is finally having her babies. But me and your dad have to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"Okaee so son you know how you just call Paco your dad because Taj left?"

"Yes"

"Well Taj was never your dad. Paco is your real dad"

"I'm your father son" I said with confidence.

"I have two dads like Mike?"

"No son you have one dad"

"But you just said Paco is my dad and I used to call Taj my dad so I have two dads right?"

"No son you have one dad which is Paco."

"So what is Taj?"

"Hes nothing son. She's nothing to any of us just forget him okaee. Paco is your real dad"

"Okaee" he ran off.

"I guess that was easy huh?" she said looking up at me.

"Yea it was"

"I'm ready"

"For what?" I asked confused about what she was going to say

"To tell everybody about us"

"You sure?"

"Yes I am sure"

"Okaee come on"

I grabbed her hand helping her out the chair. I was holding on to her waist as we walked back to where everybody was at.

"I would like to tell everybody something" She said loud enough for everybody to hear. That didn't take long being the fact that we are at a hospital and it's not that loud.

"I would like to make it known that me and Paco are together. We've been together for a while and he is the father of all my kids" she said grabbing my hand and I stood there with a smile on my face.

Now that everybody knows that she is mines and we are official I don't have to hide or down play our relationship. It felt good to hear that we are us again.

When Marcus walked through the doors everybody got up and gathered around him.

"They were able to lower her blood pressure and get her to calm down. Debbie gave birth to one twin but..." he stopped talks and I saw him getting emotional again.

"The other twin is breached" once he said that tears continued to fall down his face. Kee hugged him and he hugged her back, they cried together.

I walked back to sit down to actually take all the information in. Damn that shyt happened with my brother and his baby mom almost ain't make it.

Marcus and Kee stood in their same spots talking, I'm glad they're getting along and patching things back up. They were talking until a nurse came out, she said something to them.

Marcus face lit up so bright and he basically ran back there leaving Kee there laughing.

About five minutes later Marcus came back out, "Y'all everything is okaee she had the other twin and everybody is fine"

We all smiled and cheered up. Kee kissed me and sat on my lap, "I love you snickers" She said giggling.

"I love you too chocolate" I said gripping her butt. She was biting her lip as I rubbed up and down her thighs and butt.

We were sitting there talking to each other and everything until Marcus came out and told us that Debbie wanted some time to herself. Me and Kee decided to get something to eat.

"You need to talk to your son"

"Why what he do?"

"About a month ago we went to Mc Donalds and the guy was hitting on me. Your son was cursed that night"

"What he say"

"He told the guy that he already had a dad and called him a nicca"

"That's my boy"

"What you mean thats ya boy? You need to talk to him about cursing" she said pushing my arm as I drove.

"Girl you better chill before we have an accident. And babe he was just doing what I told him"

"And what was that?"

"I told him that if he felt like anybody was trying to get with you then he could do anything he had to to make them leave"

"You can't be doing that Paco"

"Why not? I was just making sure you didn't get with nobody"

"If you say so" she said shaking her head.

"Babe I missed you" I told her as I rubbed her left thigh with my right hand.

"I know you did but stop" she moved my hand.

"Why?"

"Because we need to build a relationship without sex"

"We have a relationship without sex now I need some baby" I rubbed and squeezed her thigh.

"Lol you don't need anything you want it"

"I know i want a lot of things and that sweet pvssy is on the top of my want list" I said making my fingers brush against her pvssy.

I saw her bite her lip on the side and I pulled into the back of Olive Garden parking lot. I turned the car off and rolled the windows up.

"What are you doing P--" I cut her off by kissing her. At first she didn't respond back but then she gave in when I gripped her butt.

I scrunched her dress up around her waist and made her straddle me in my seat.

"Please" I whispered against her lips while playing with her panties.

"No babe"

I brought my fingers around and plunged them into her. She moaned as I curled my fingers inside her and moved them in and out. Damn she wet as shyt.

*

We came back to the hospital and I was sitting in the waiting room while Kee went to go talk to Debbie.

"Man I'm tired" I said with my hands over my head.

"Nicca you barely did shyt today"

"Getting pvssy is tiring"

"Who you.... Yooo i don't wanna hear about you fvcking my sister"

"You shouldn't have asked"

"Ni--" before he could finish his sentence Kee came out looking all sad and hurt.

"I'm about to go get the kids and go home"

"You okaee babe?"

"Mhm"

"Imma meet you home I wanna stop and get something"

"Okaee," she pecked my lips and walked off.

I don't know what happened but it must've been pretty bad.

I got in the car and drive to the market to get some more whipped cream. The bytch Kee had over used all my damn whipped cream.

I got to the house and put the whipped cream in the fridge. I went upstairs to see what everybody Was up too. Zyaire was sleep with the remote to the game hanging out his hand. All the triplets were sleep, Mira had her thumb in her mouth and it was so cute.

I walked into our room and saw Kee just sitting there watching tv. When I laid down I noticed that she was crying.

"What's wrong baby" I put my head on her lap.

"I think I lost my sister" she mumbled as more tears fell from her eyes.

"What you mean"

"When I went to go see Debbie and she told me how she really felt. She don't want anything to do with me"

"Baby I'm sorry" I hugged her rubbing her back.

She cried a while. "I can't keep crying. If she don't want me there I can't force myself to be in her life. The kids can still see each other and of course we will see each other, we just won't be as close as we were."

That was something I never thought I would hear come from Kee's mouth about her an Debbie. This is something I never expected and I hope they fix it quick. I just held Kee as we laid there. Even though it been a long day and some bad things happened it still been a good day in my eyes. Only because I look back at the good and positive things that have happened today.

I pulled Kee closer to me and started drifting to sleep. Imma sleep good tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
335K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
726 5 9
A sweet, young, innocent girl finds herself in a situation that she might not be able to handle by herself. She finds Hard Love For A Thug.
467K 11.6K 50
"But whatever you do, stay away from thugs". I was told this all my life but thugs were sexy and had money. Every girl loves a man that can handle he...