Can't Escape my past (MHA x W...

By Dhruv_M1702

Htaed Riapsed Tliug Worros Noitalosi Noitcurtsed Rise... Corruption --- Fear. A simple four letter word and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 11

323 13 26
By Dhruv_M1702

The tests begun.

Test 1: 50 meter dash

Post training with All Might regarding his quirk AND his physical fitness, Y/N was rather agile now as compared to him 10 months ago, when he was already fast as fuck, boi-

Ahem, as I was saying, Y/N was able to outrun almost everyone, being the second fastest, followed by a girl who had a distinct frog-like appearance.

Test 2: Grip strength

Y/N held the device in his hand as Aizawa blew a whistle and Y/N squeezed the device as hard as he could. A minute later, the device displayed the results.

61 kgs.

Izuku had 58 kgs.

Test 3: Standing Long Jump

Y/N simply propelled himself forward and crossed the sandbox.

Test 4: Repeated side steps

The training and runs had made Y/N quite an agile guy. The only person to outperform him was Mineta.

Y/N: *panting* Look at you, scoring first.

Mineta: Hehe.

Test 5: Ball throw

Aizawa: Uraraka.

Ochaco went ahead and Aizawa gave her the ball as she took a deep breath.

She then threw the ball as it flew for a while, before just going straight up in the sky.

A beep comes on Aizawa's device as he shows everyone the result.

N/A.

The ball went up, up, and away, and in the end, it went out of range for the device to measure the distance.

Aizawa: Midoriya.

Y/N: Hmm?

Aizawa: The greenette.

Izuku: Y-Yes sir!

Aizawa: You're up.

Izuku gets in the circle as talks start to spread.

Iida: Midoriya's gotta step up his game, he hasn't been doing very well in the tests, at this rate, he might be the one getting expelled.

Bakugo: It's obvious that he's gonna get expelled. He's quirkless.

Iida: Huh?! Did you not see his performance at the entrance exams?

Y/N simply smirked as Bakugo looked at Iida, confused.

Izuku throws his ball (heh) and it goes...

45 meters.

Y/N: Wait a sec...

He looks at Aizawa as he sees that the man had his eyes glowing red and his hair floating.

Y/N: That's-

Izuku: Underground hero. Erasurehead.

Y/N: If I remember correctly, he can erase a person's quirk by looking at them... I've heard of him on news, he's a complete media-shy guy.

Aizawa then tells Izuku that the pro thinks that Izuku's quirk is not fit to be a hero. He would break his body and become a liability in an important situation.

He then decides to give Izuku two more chances as Izuku takes the ball.

Y/N: Come on, Izu... Think...

Izuku then goes to use his quirk as he throws the ball and it goes flying in the sky.

Ding.

Aizawa then shows the students the display screen.

705.3 metres.

0.1 metres further than Bakugo.

Izuku clenches his fist and looks at Aizawa.

Izuku: Mr. Aizawa...

Y/N sees that the boy had used One for All on just a finger.

Izuku: I'm still standing...

Aizawa: *grinning* This kid...

Meanwhile with Bakugo.

Bakugo suddenly starts to run after Izuku, but Y/N sees this and grabs Bakugo's arm, and Bakugo tries to fight back, but gets wrapped in Aizawa's bindings.

Y/N: Good luck tryna get out of those.

---

The results were declared as Y/N looked through the list and sees his name on the fifth place. He looks a little lower and finds Ochaco at eighth. A little lower, to the bottom he sees it.

18. Izuku Midoriya.

19. Toru Hagakure.

20. Minoru Mineta.

Mineta: NO!!!

Aizawa: Oh, and the expulsion thing was a lie. It was a rational deception to make you lot perform with all you have.

Everyone: HUH?!

Yaoyorozu: If you thought about it, it would've been quite obvious.

Kaminari: But man... wasn't that kinda nerve-wrecking?

Kirishima: Nah, I'm always up for a challenge!

Aizawa: With that, we're done here. Tomorrow, there will be even more rigorous tests. So be prepared.

With this, the homeroom of the first day came to an end.

---

We see Y/N get in the class as he feels someone behind him.

He turns around as he sees the person behind him.

Bakugo and Y/N keep staring at each other for a minute or so. No words exchanged, yet, so many things being said.

The students kept staring at the two as Mic suddenly walked in the class, indicating the start of his English classes.

---

We see Izuku, Y/N and Iida walking back, as Y/N looked at Izuku's finger.

Y/N: You sure you're fine?

Izuku: *smiling* For the millionth time, yes.

Iida: You two. I'm sorry if I offend any of you, but you two are brothers, yet, there's really no resemblance between you two. Is it because you both inherited either of your parents' quirks?

Y/N: Oh, no. I'm adopted.

Iida: You are?

Y/N: Sure am. But mom and Izu barely make me feel like that. Adopted or not, she loves both of us equally.

Iida: I see.

???: Hey! You three!!!

Y/N turns around and sees Ochaco running up to them.

Ochaco: Let's see. You're Tenya Iida. And you're Deku and Y/N Midoriya.

Izuku: D-Deku?!

Ochaco: Yeah. I mean, that Bakugo boy called you "Deku, you bastard", didn't he?

Izuku: W-Well, it's more of an insult than a normal nickname.

Ochaco: Really? Well, Deku sounds like the Japanese word, meaning "You can do it" so, I kinda like it.

Izuku: *blushing madly* Deku it is!

Iida: Huh?! But wasn't that name supposed to be an insult?

Y/N chuckles as he pats Izuku's back.

Y/N: One day, pal. One day.

The four then start to walk back home together.

A/N: Chapter 11 done. Hope you guys liked it.

Till next time,

Sayonara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 147 8
For the longest time all Y/N L/N ever wanted was to fly under the radar. Live a life that was as far as humanly possible from any type of spotlight...
4K 247 51
In a world where 80% of the human population possess ability's called quirks, it's easy to get lost in the idea of heroes and villains. Gushing over...
2.7K 102 10
On his first day at U.A high school, Izuku Midoriya was expelled by Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead for being quirkless despite the man knowing that the...
58.2K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...