Oh Baby Momma

By koovoobi

Pregnancy is a unique journey that test everyone's physical and emotional strength, not only mom's but also d... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Coming Soon

Chapter 55

4.7K 426 54
By koovoobi

"Tae. Do you think I can be a momma in the future?" Jungkook inquired, lifting his head to look at Taehyung's enthralled expression. "Of course. Why do you believe you can't? He asked, tilting his head slightly and running his fingers through his hair. "I do not think you have a drop of sp.rm left. See." Jungkook said, then resumed bobbing his head up and down. A knot of unease began to bubble in his stomach, and he said, "Ah.. Yeaaah." "Mmm." After giving that single drop of c.m. a hard s.ck, Jungkook collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. "My.. My jaw is hurting. There is no way I will be able to eat dinner too. Look at my belly. It is swollen." Caressing that little bump on the stomach, Jungkook said. "You look like a momma with a baby bump now." Taehyung gently patted his stomach.  "Ah. I can't even breathe properly. Never in my life have I eaten anything so filling." Jungkook said as he rolled on the bed. "Do you want to vomit?" Taehyung inquired, looking concerned. "Aah. I can't, Tae. It's hurting." Jungkook said, tightly squeezing his tummy. "Come. I will help you to vomit." Pulling Jungkook along, Taehyung got up from the bed. "Ah. I do not think I will be able to go to the restroom for at least two days." With a pointed finger, Taehyung indicated his crimson, swollen, and battered member, which hung motionless. "Did I tell you to go this intense?" Jungkook stared at him. "F.ck, Jungkook hold me. I can't walk properly." He said as he hobbled to the restroom, clinging to Jungkook for support. "Aaah. My tummy." Jungkook let out an agonized squeal and wriggled like a penguin.

Once inside the restroom, Taehyung leaned against the wall. "Open your mouth." Taehyung said to Jungkook. He did as he said. Taehyung then shoved his two fingers into Jungkook's throat, and within a minute, he gagged and puked on the toilet bowl. "That's a lot, Jungkook. You are flushing my babies out." Taehyung pouted, watching Jungkook flushed the content. "Do you want me to die?" Jungkook asked with a death glare. "Haha. Then the reason for death will be very funny." Taehyung laughed but hissed when he felt that shooting pain. "We need you to fix your bunny teeth. I don't know, when you will cut my d.ck off." he whined, when Jungkook washed his member. "Noooooo.. Don't use soap. Aaaaahhh." Taehyung screamed when he couldn't take in that burning sensation. "You should have thought about this early, Tae." Jungkook said, foaming his member. "Ah. Ah. Do that again." the pain in Taehyung's face turned into pleasure as Jungkook started moving his hand up and down. "Do you have energy for that, Tae?" Jungkook shook his head and washed the excess foam. "Wait for you to completely heal. I am going to f.ck you straight for two days. I have booked a Hawaiian vacation." Taehyung said, wiggling his eyebrows. Jungkook giggled and cleaned him thoroughly. "Laugh.. Laugh.." Taehyung said, watching Jungkook patting his members dry. "You like it that much? You are taking care of it like a baby." Taehyung asked with a cocky smile. "I have to. After all it's my property." Jungkook led him out of the restroom and gripped his hand tightly.  

He made him lay on the bed. "I will prepare a meal for you." Jungkook said, wearing his hoodie over his p.nty. "I love to watch you cooking n.ked." Taehyung asked. "Don't you get bored after seeing me n.ked all the time?" Jungkook asked, wearing his pants. "Never in my entire life. I adore it. "It is the most breathtaking view," he remarked, his eyes dreamy. "Haha. Stop it, Tae. You are cringe." Jungkook smiled. "Do you want an ice pack?" Jungkook asked, collecting the bottle, glass in the tray. "Do people use it there?" he asked in confusion. "I am not sure if anyone has come across a situation like this." With tightly pursed lips, Jungkook looked at his member and spoke. Taehyung grinned mischievously but groaned in pain the next minute. "Ah. Lay down properly. I will come soon." Jungkook said and went to the door.

When he opened the door, he was surprised to see Yoongi standing there, about to knock. "Ah. How is he? Is he still angry?" Yoongi peered inside and asked. "No. Hyung. Come inside." Jungkook stepped back to make way for him to come in. Upon hearing Yoongi's voice, Taehyung promptly draped a blanket over his lower half. "Tae. I know it's hard to digest everything. I implore you to be patient for a few days. He is in the hospital. Mom and dad are clueless as well." With an anxious tone, Yoongi said. He received a blank stare from Taehyung. "Don't worry, hyung. I don't think he will be able to get out of bed." Jungkook said, trying to hide his sly grin. "Oh, did he hurt you, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook shook his head. "Mm. I will be back after sometime. I am visiting the hospital. Because of him, I know you cannot stand a chance. Yoongi said. "Yes. He is, hyung. And I don't think he will be able to even walk without support." Jungkook said. "oh, what happened? Did.. Did you beat him?" Yoongi whispered in Jungkook's ear. "Ah. No. No, hyung. More than that. Don't worry. He is fine. He needs bed rest." Jungkook assured, observing Taehyung twisting uncomfortably as the fabric of the blanket rubbed his bruised member. "Mm. Do you want me to chec" "NOOOOO" Taehyung yelled when Yoongi was about to lift his blanket to check his leg. "No.. No.. Hyung, he is alright." Jungkook said in panic. Yoongi nodded and turned to face Jungkook, who was holding the alcohol tray in his hands. "Oh. I hope Seojoon doesn't see it." Yoongi said, pointing at the Vodka bottle. "No. Hyung. I will keep it back." Jungkook said. "He will make a fuss especially if he takes the bottle. They are very kiddish and will fight like some cat and mouse over the drink." he said. "Yes. Me, cat and he, mouse." Taehyung said. Jungkook giggled. "Mm. Then rest. Call me if you need any help." Yoongi said and went out. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and went to the kitchen.

Jimin entered the kitchen as Jungkook was rearranging the bottles. "Oh. I was concerned that the two of you would fight. But, I think the fight you had was nothing to be concerned about, right?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows. "Kind of." Jungkook replied. "Did you recover completely?" he asked, doubtfully. "Not yet. The doctor said to give time. And we were having drinks." Jungkook said, dusting his hands. "Just drinks?" Jimin asked. "Haha. Just drinks." Jungkook replied and took the ingredients from the refrigerator to cook the dinner. "Will Seo hyung be there for dinner?" he asked. "Yes. Do you think he will go and stay at nuna's home?" Jimin asked and Jungkook laughed. There seems to be some animosity between these three brothers and our family." Jimin said. "Haha. That's true. But at least Yoongi hyung stayed at your home for a week. And Tae, he hasn't even stayed more than a night." Jungkook said, chopping the vegetables. "That's because he didn't have an option. I was at home during my pregnancy that's why. And Jungkook, he only stayed with me for a week after Soo's birth. Before that, he was traveling back and forth like he was coming for a business meeting." Jimin said to Jungkook, who laughed. "That's one of the reasons, I am unable to go home. He will be sulking if I stay more than a day." Jungkook pouted. "But, you never insisted on staying at your home." Jimin asked, draining the cooked noodles. "That's true. I can't.. Mm.. Sleep without his musky smell." Jungkook whispered and bit his lips, blushing. Jimin pinched his waist with a teasing grin. "Is that why, he always smells like you? Not the other way." Jimin, leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "Hyungggg. Stoppp it." Jungkook pushed Jimin shyly. "Haha. Jungkook. You are very bad at lying. Don't you know that?" Jimin asked. Jungkook blushed. "Can we go to my home once mom and dad are back?" Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded. "To make Tae agree to the plan is in your hands and Yoongi hyung, he will agree. I have the medicine for that." Jimin said. Jungkook raised his eyebrows. Jimin tapped his chest and winked at him. "Aish. Hyung. You have no shame." Jungkook said and placed the prepared food in the oven. "Haha. My Jungkookie, stop playing the innocent part. We three have already discussed our first night. Don't you remember it?" Jimin said. "Yes. I regret it." Jungkook said. "Really? But you were all ears when we shared our experiences." Jimin said. "I had no idea Nuna and you were so pathetic and shameless." Jungkook said, crossing his hands across his chest. "Mm. We were not until you came to this home." Jimin laughed as he ran around the kitchen, having been chased by a bunny. "Aa. Stop. I can't run anymore." Jimin said while crouching on the floor. "Ah. I am exhausted too." Jungkook said, leaning on the kitchen cabin. "Hyung. I am taking dinner to the room. Tae won't be able to come down." Jungkook said, arranging the food in the tray. "Oh, did he pass out?" Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded and took the tray before heading to the room.

Taehyung was immersed in a video when he heard the clock sound of the door. He immediately covered him with the duvet in panic and his phone under the cover. "Ah. Jungkook. Was it you? I was scared." Taehyung said and tossed the blanket to the other side and took the phone. " Dinner?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung hummed without taking eyes off the phone. Jungkook placed the dishes on the table and took the bowl in his hand before sitting near Taehyung. "What are you.." Aish. Don't you have shame?" Jungkook asked, glancing at the screen. "For what?" he asked. "To watch your husband's bl.wjob." Jungkook asked and slapped his hand. "I am watching my husband's. Not anyone else." he said. "Should we pierce your lips one more time? Mmm. In the center?" he asked. Jungkook scowled at him. "What about a nose pin, then?" he asked, opening his mouth for Jungkook to feed him. "No." he replied. "Hm. Jungkook, I want to buff up." he said, showing his biceps. "Why though? You are already fit." Jungkook gave another bite. "Then also. I want to cover your entire a.s with my body when you bend over." Taehyung said. "What do you meant by that? Are you saying my a.s is large like an elephant?" He asked. "Somewhat. Ouch." Taehyung rubbed his shoulder when he got a slap. "Jimin hyung asked if we could go to his home next week." Taehyung glanced at his face. "Nothing special. Just a vacation." Jungkook said. "Mm. Will his cousin sister, Euna will be there?" He said. "Don't know, why?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing. She is just an incredible piece to watch." Jungkook looked at his face. "Seriously. Ask Young hyung, if you have any doubt. Her t.ts is like a tourist spot." Taehyung said. "This much and she never covers it." He said, showing with his palms. "Eat it yourself." Jungkook shoved the bowl in his hands. "Ah, Jungkook. I was kidding." Taehyung held his biceps, when he was about to leave. "Seriously. I said it is good to watch it. And do you think there are any other b..bies that could satisfy my hunger." Taehyung said when he found Jungkook's unwavering gaze on him. "See. He can't even move a bit but is still struggling to stand up only by thinking about these b..bies." Taehyung said, pointing at his crotch. "You.. You are so cheesy and p.rvert. Ah. I should file a divorce." Jungkook said, taking the bowl back from his hands to feed him. "Good. Will you take my d.ck as divorce settlement?" he asked. "Yes. I will chop it off. Haha." Jungkook laughed. "Haha. Then it's fine. I will think about it." He said. "You didn't tell. Can we go?" Jungkook asked. "Mm. If you wish, we can." He said. "Cool. Then, let's go. I like to see Jimin hyung's elder brother." Jungkook said and laughed aloud when he saw the frozen face of Taehyung.

..to be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 6.1K 17
Parenthood, an incredible journey that is full of challenging, rewarding, and life-changing experiences. It's about watching with wonder as a new lif...
76.4K 3.5K 17
Jungkook never thought he will have to leave Taehyung after a year of mating but the hardest part of it was the pregnancy, no one knew about. If he s...
588K 27.9K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
475K 25.7K 63
Career as an idol or his little cute family, if given a choice, what would world pop star and youth icon, Kim Taehyung will choose??? A journey thr...