Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

Par Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... Plus

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~

396 72 26
Par Vhopes_eomma

The chapter was getting long so I divided it into two parts. In this, jikook smut is included on the request of many readers in previous chapters to not to exclude other ships, so I decided to continue with the stories of other ships too, atleast in this book. In next oart of this chapter, Vhope smut will be included. Comment target is 30+ and vote target is 70+. Enjoy reading cubies~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin stared at the chalice of milk, which was slightly pink while humming a melody, but then sighed and dropped his head on the soft mattress, as he was laying on his stomach where his face was being supported in his palm.

"I cannot drink this. It is having love essence (a very week one just to make the alpha/omega/beta also the enigma more needy for their mate)" he whispered to himself, raised his head and placed the chalice on the table which was besides of his bed.

Again, he started to hum a melody while moving his legs. The thin red attire has fallen to his knees, making half of his legs which are pale in tone glow slightly under the soft glow of the oil lamps of that chamber. The glow from those lamps was falling on his smooth skin, making it look like it was adorned with some gold armor.

He froze, when the faint scent of amber musk hit his senses, and then he heard the doors getting close, making the chamber fall into complete silence for some moments.

The bed was surrounded by some thin curtains, which was hiding him from the gaze of anyone who would enter the chamber, so that only the mate of the bride could see them when they will come close to the bed. The mattress was decorated with the petals of jasmine and the scent of amber musk. The mattress of the bed was white, which is kind of tradition in wolf community for some reason, that they have to use a white sheet on the night of wedding, but for jimin and hoseok, it does not matter that much now as they are pregnant already.

He slowly sat on his place taking a deep breath, and adjusted his attire and hair when he sensed the slow footsteps of the alpha coming in his direction.

"Jiminah~" The calm voice said, making him raise his gaze, and smile slightly at the person in front of him. The alpha seems like he has taken the bath, as he is wearing a similar attire as his, where his warrior physique was visible, while the long strands of his dark hair was resting on both sides on his broad shoulders.

"You took too long."

"Blame my eomma. She was the one who was helping me in bath and took too long." He said rolling his eyes and sitting in front of his omega, making jimin chuckle, as he leaned close to the side table to pick the chalice in his hand.

"Mine is no different." he said, extending his hand to give the chalice to the alpha, who moved his eyes to that for a moment, and then moved them back to the omega's face.

Taking the chalice from him, he immediately held his that hand by his other hand and pulled him close to himself with a jerk which made a small gasp escape jimin's plump lips, making him fall on his face on the lap of his mate.

"I do not think that I need this." He whispered, cupping jimin's face in his one hand, as he gently pressed his fingers and thumb in his soft cheeks, making him look up straight into his eyes.

"Then, do you want me to drink this?" He asked in sensual tone, raising his body, slowly sitting on the lap of his lover to caresses the outline of his face while looking into his eyes.

"No." He only said this, not breaking the gaze from his lover, as both of them stared into each other's orbs for some moments.

"Then, do you want to throw it away?"

"No."

"Then, what you want to do with it?" He asked, as he slowly started to push jungkook down on the bed, and now, jimin was hovering over him, gently holding his chin in between of his small fingers, while the chalice was still in jungkook's hand.

"You will know soon, omega, but are you trying to dominate me?" he whispered, staring with some lust in his red orbs at his lover, who did not said anything for some moments.

"What if, I say, yes?"

"Then, you know that you cannot do this."

"Oh alpha, give me a chance, and you will see how I am able to dominate you~" He whispered, as he started to lean closer to his mate's face, but he gasped when in a blink their positions were changed making jimin lay on bed with jungkook hovering over him, while the chalice was still in his hand.

"First, become tall so that atleast you can reach my ear, then talk to me about giving you chance of dominating me." and this made the omega whine and hit the mattress under him angrily.

"You very well know that I cannot grow a single inch now!"

"Then forget about dominating me, omega." He said with his lips curved upwards slightly from one corner, as he caressed the skin of the exposed chest of the omega who was laying under him.

"Taehyung let hoseok dominate him! Why you cannoooootttt!?!?!" jimin whined, which only made jungkook let out a chuckle as he moved the milk of that chalice slowly in circular motion.

"He is a pure breed omega, jiminie. He is raised as an alpha and that is why he has his dominant side in him. While you, you are not only submissive from appearance but also from your nature. Besides, I like it when you are submissive and obey my commands in bed, my beautiful omega." He whispered, moving his hand to the shoulder of his mate, who huffed and pouted angrily while looking up at his husband.

"We should something different sometimes. What if you liked my dominant side?"

"I apologize omega, but this is a thing which you have to claim and not beg." and then, he pulled down the silk robe from his shoulders, and then pulled it down to his legs, leaving him entirely naked under him now.

"You very well know that you are stronger than me! How can do this to meeeeee~!?" again he whined which made jungkook chuckle.

Instead of saying anything, he held on his hand and made him hold the chalice before he started to work on his attire to remove it from his body.

"Then guess, how dominant and strong hoseok would be to dominate an enigma like taehyung." he said, and threw his attire somewhere in that chamber as he took back the chalice from the omega and leaned closer to his face.

"How long it has been since we made love?" He uttered in deep tone, making jimin feel something in his body, as his hands formed into a fist while his eyes were locked to his husband.

"P-perhaps, almost a year?"

"Ten months, omega. It has been ten months since I have touched you, felt you in such a manner, that make you forget about everything and the only thing which you remembers is me, and only me." he whispered against of his lips, making his hot breath caressed against of the omega's plump and wet lips, but he did not leaned any further to attach them.

"And you want me to let you dominate me? Oh omega, I apologize, but I cannot. Because my desire for you is too high at this moment, that I want to touch, kiss, explore every part, every single part of your body on my own today's night." again, he whispered, and till now, jimin's breath was slightly heavy, as his heart was beating at very fast pace.

Jungkook's pov

Leaning away from him, I stared down at him and smirked when I noticed that how red his cheeks has become because of shyness. Cute. I thought, as I licked my lips, and stirred the milk in chalice while staring at him in pure silence, and then-

My omega shivered and his purple orbs widen, when I slowly started to pour the warm milk over his chest, making it slowly spread all over his skin, and some of it started to drip down on the mattress under him.

"W-what are y-you doing?" he asked, but again shivered when I started to move the chalice down to his body while still pouring the milk over him slowly, but he flinched when I poured some of it over the region which was in between of his legs.

"Preparing my milk?" I said in a whisper, and leaned down close to jimin's face, to hold it in my one hand.

"Open your mouth omega." I whispered, making him stare up at me for some moments.

He opened his mouth, and his eyes widen when I poured the milk into his warm cavern.

"Do not, drink this, understood?" I whispered, as I extended my hand to place the chalice on the side table without breaking my gaze from him.

He nodded, at which I smirked, and placed a small kiss on his pouty lips, then leaned down to his chest, pulled my tongue out, and he let out a muffled voice when I licked the milk from the soft skin of his chest.

I hummed against of his skin, as I gave long strip of licks on his warm pale skin. My brows furrowed on their own when the sweet taste of milk with the presence of love essence in that, which is now spread over the luscious skin of my mate, making it feel more sweet and making me feel more needy to taste it from all over his body started to rise.

"Mmm-uhmm-mmmh~" He continued to moan sweetly as I kept moving my tongue over his skin, and then, a little more desperate moan I heard from his side when I licked his nipple. I smirked, and wrapped my lips around of his that sensitive thing like our yet to be born puppies, and started to suck on it gently.

"Hmm-uhmm~" The muffled moans just started to get more desperate as I continued to suck on his nipple, and that was when my friend deepen and a moan of pleasure escaped my lips when I felt something sweet on my tongue.

How he started to produce milk before giving birth? I thought to myself, but did not stopped sucking as the taste of the drink which I was getting without my omega's knowing was too good, too sweet to let him go just like this. Could it be because he is a vampire hybrid and that is why he started to produce milk way too early? Or could it be because he is having a pure breed omega inside of him? Besides, I know that some omegas start to produce milk before giving birth to the puppy, si as far as Minnie is healthy, I do not have any problem with it. I thought to myself, as I smirked against of his skin and continued to suck the sensitive place, as somewhere, until our puppies would born, this delicious drink is mine.

You are way too pervert, you know that? Asked odis(his wolf), which made me chuckle at his words.

So does you, odis.

I groaned and breathed heavily against of his skin when he held on my hair by his both hands and wrapped his legs around of my waist.

"J-jungkookahhh~ s-stop p-pleaseee~" and I smirked when I heard his words.

Leaving his nipple with a plop sound and kissing over it, I moved my face towards of him, and smirked when I found that the milk which I filled in his mouth is now spilled out from both corners of his lips.

"Did not I said to keep this in your mouth?"

"I-i, could not!" He said, breathing heavily, but I just smirked at him.

"Omega, you have started to produce milk already. Only goddess Luna knows that what could be the reason behind this, but you taste way too good that I want to taste it everyday from now until our puppies will born." I whispered, making his mouth go wide open.

"P-pervert ah!" The whine turned into moan when I touched his other nipple by my fingers, and leaned down to lick the milk which was spilled on the side of his face.

Third person pov

Licking the milk and changing the wetness of the milk of jimin's face by his saliva and some love marks, jungkook started to go down on his chest, and once again he wrapped his lips around of jimin's nipple, but this time the other one.

He moaned at the taste of the milk which he sucked out of his nipple in his mouth, as a frown got placed on his face once again. Jimin was whimpering at the feeling of the warm tongue on that place, as he gripped on jungkook's shoulders, while slow breaths were leaving his plump lips. His flower has already started to feel warm and wet, making him feel uncomfortable under jungkook and try to close his legs, which he surely could not able to do because he was having his husband in between of them.

When jungkook was done sucking the milk out of his nipple, he started to kiss and lick him down to where he spilt the milk on his body.

His tongue trailed down to his soft and milk like white skin, making jimin moan softly as he bit on his lower lip, but then his eyes flung open and they widen when he felt that warm tongue hovering over his flower.

"A-alphaa~" he whispered, but again gasped when jungkook started to tease his small leaf by his tongue by dipping it into the petals of his flower, making the sweet juice started to flow out of his heated hole. Jungkook chuckle when he felt the slimy wetness against of his lips which was flowing out of jimin's flower, making suck on his small leaf more harshly, which drew a louder moan from the plump lips of his omega.

The moan of his omega echoed in that chamber, and jungkook finally moved his face from in between of his legs to his look at his wife's face, and he smirked when he saw that how pink jimin's cheeks has turned. And he want to dominate me. He thought to himself, picked the chalice which was having some milk in that, took a sip from it to gulp it down and then cupped jimin's face in his one hand to make him look at him.

"Do not drink it, understood?" He asked, and then, poured the remaining milk into jimin's mouth.

Throwing the chalice on ground after he emptied it, the alpha attached his lisp to his omega, making some of the milk to spill out from the corner of his lips, as he sucked the milk in his own mouth to drink it.

Jimin was feeling euphoric and the wetness in between of his legs was only increasing. He want to get fill by his alpha's desires and want to feel him deep inside him.

After jungkook finsihed sucking the milk from jimin's mouth, he stared to lick his face where he spilt the milk. His wood was already fully hard, and brushing the soft thighs of his mate.

"Alphaa~ p-please. Want y-you inside m-me." Jimin whispered against jungkook's ear, who hummed and finally pressed the slightly red tip of his wood to the leaking flower of jimin.

"As you say, my omega." He whispered, and jimin's eyes turned glossy with a loud moan escaping his plump lips when jungkook pushed his wood into his flower, stretching it to its most, making jimin whimper in pain as it has been so long since they have done something like this, and because of the healing ability of jimin's vampire hybrid wolf, the flower will always get back to its orginal size, does not matter how many times he would be stretched, so the pain for the poor omega will always be same. The only thing which would not heal because of his healing ability would be his purity (AN-virginity), as it is something which is an evidence of the omega has been taken by his their alpha.

"Ugh uaahh!" Jimin moaned, while jungkook kept pushing his wood in his flower until he was completely inside of him.

"I think I hate your healing ability in this thing." Jungkook mumbled as he placed soft kisses on jimin's cheeks, making him giggle at his words.

"Why? Is not it pleasurable for alphas?" He asked, while jungkook just hummed against the skin where he was sucking below of his ear.

"It hurts you and I do not like this. I want to pleasure you, and not to hurt you love." he mumbled against of his ear. Hearing his mate's words, jimin fell silent, and his grip got firm on the shoulders of his mate.

"In past life, it was the only thing which dragons used to like in vampires." He mumbled, as the memories of past life flashed in front of his eyes, but the horrible series of memories broke when jungkook kissed him on his lips, making him raise his gaze to look at his mate.

"The life, in which you suffered, ended thousand of years ago. Now, in this life, you are my lover, my wife, my queen, and no one will ever lay a single eye on you in any uncouth way, as I will make sure that they will be pulled out."

"I just want respect, nothing else." Jimin whispered at his words, making jungkook smile and lean down to place kisses on both of his eyes, then on his nose and then on his cheeks.

"You will get it as you will be the queen of one of the biggest and strongest clan now." He mumbled, and continued to kiss him on several places of his face, making the heat in jimin's body rise as his wood was still inside of him.

"J-jungkookah~" Jimin whimpered. Jungkook hummed against of his skin in response where he was making a love mark.

"Pl-please, I w-want you." he whispered, making a smirk form on jungkook's lips.

"You own me already."

"You know very well what I am- ahh!" The scolding got replaced by a moan when jungkook gave jimin a gentle thrust, and buried his face in the place where his neck and shoulders join.

"Yes my omega, I know very well what you want." he mumbled, and slowly started to move his wood in and out of the wet flower of his mate, who started to moan with his pink plump lips parted widely.

The long hair of the omega was spread all around him, while the bodies of the two mates has started to glisten in thin layer of sweat.

Jungkook's hips started to move at more pace, and now the continuous wet voice of skin to skin colliding against was echoing in that silent chamber. Jimin's eyes were rolling back in the corner of his sockets, while his back arching at every strong and harsh thrust which jungkook was giving to him.

"Ahhh~" The louder moan escaped his lips and drool started to flow out from one corner of it, when a familiar place, which is also known as the heaven's place of the omega got brushed slightly by the alpha's wood.

Jungkook groaned hearing the beautiful moan of his lover, and raised his one leg to bend it upto jimin's shoulder by holding onto his ankle, and started to hit the same place with more strength and pace. This made the low moans of the omega turn into high pitched moans while tears of pleasure started to roll out of both of his closed eyes.

"Ah-um-ha-uah-ah~" The sweet series of moans were getting louder and louder as the pace of the alpha kept increasing. The gentle scent of jasmine and alluring scent of amber musk flowing in that chamber, surrounding the two mates with sweat glistening on both of their bodies. Jungkook's wood was moving in and out continuously in the flower of his mate, which has turned red and dripping the sweet fluid on the mattress under him.

"A-ahh a-alpha, I-umma-~" The words could not even able to get complete when the omega released his sweet fluid out of his flower, making jungkook's wood coat into it as he groaned, and then he himself felt his wood started to get increase in size inside of his omega.

"Uhmm-haaa~" A high pitched cry escaped jimin's lips, when he felt his walls getting stretched by jungkook's wood, and that was when jungkook stopped moving, and released his white thick liquid inside of his mate, but the only difference was, he was not knotted by jimin's inside this time as he was pregnant.

Soon, when jungkook was done and his wood was back to its normal size, he sighed and attached his lips to his omega, kissing him gently being inside of him.

"Do you want to sleep now?" He asked, as he pulled his wood out making jimin gasp, and fell beside of him, only to pull him close to himself to embrace him into his larger body.

"Umm." He hummed, and then, he fell into his deep slumber in an instant, which made jungkook chuckle at his cuteness.

"Have a sweet night, love."

.

.

.

Next will be vhope smut part with the coronation ceremony part(I think). I didn't did the smut too much in detail this time as I am not feeling well and broke my foot(second time as your AN is careless af), so hope you enjoyed reading.

Plus, I here's a shameless promotion of my new book~

One chapter has already updated, so do lot of comments and votes. Bye bye~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.7K 476 47
Seungmee the prosecutor and sungchan the police. "Remember we are a team, no need to get mad" "Leave him, he's a waste of time" [ mystery AU ] Ran...
79.5K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
124K 4.3K 26
hobi - 18 years old, a cute boy. His dad borrowed money from the mafia king (Suga) to start a business but he don't have money to pay back. Hobi's da...
301K 21.1K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...